Pride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done Mike lifted her to her still shoe clad feet and kissed her deeply. She appreciated this as she still had his cum in her mouth.

"That shows he's grateful," she thought. "What a gentleman."

"Can we go lie on the bed now Mike?" she asked.

"Sure," he said, leading her over to it.

He lay on his back, closed his eyes and immediately appeared to drift off to sleep. Vanessa took the opportunity to run her hands over his taut muscular body, not believing that she could be so fortunate.

"Only a very beautiful woman could arouse a man this good looking," she thought. "I've satisfied him in every way. He can't get enough of me."

She settled back into the pillow and drifted into a half sleep.

Soon she woke and looked to see him again, on his back; sleeping. Vanessa felt a dull ache from where he'd stretched her, but she wanted him in her again. After recent events she now felt much more confident.

She brought her hand to his flaccid cock and began to manipulate it lightly; concentrating on the sensitive head. Her confidence grew further when she felt him harden. This caused her to nipples to tingle and her lower stomach and inner thighs to ache with anticipation.

"A handsome young man and I can arouse him so easily," she thought dreaming of nights of passion that would follow. My stallion, he'll be in me again soon.

Mike opened his eyes, but didn't say a word nor did he touch her. He merely allowed her to continue her ministrations, stroking him back to full hardness.

When it became clear to Vanessa that he would not take the lead she drew up all her courage.

"Will you fuck me again Mike?" she asked, highly embarrassed having to make such a request.

"Hmm, I thought you'd never ask," he laughed.

He rolled over, and positioned himself between her stocking clad legs, pushing them wide apart.

"God, I'm so wanton and greedy," she thought, looking down her body to see herself widely splayed.

Mike held himself above her naked torso and brought his cock to her lower lips.

"You want me in you again Vanessa?"

"Yes; oh yes please," she replied, all restraint and decorum now gone.

Vanessa didn't care. There was some soreness, but his handsome face and chiseled young body overrode any qualms she might have about him entering her again.

Mike thrust forward burying himself to the hilt. She let out a long moan and felt his balls resting on her butt.

He took one of her stockinged legs and moved to place it above his shoulders.

"Mike I don't know if I can...do that."

"Sure you can baby. You're the supplest woman I've ever met. I know you can do it."

More compliments. Vanessa's heart swelled at hearing this. She wasn't that supple, but she allowed him to repeat the process with the other leg. Her back cried enough, but she didn't complain. Once in place he began to hammer into her. She had never been fucked in such a domineering manner and he went about it with little consideration.

The bed shook and her breasts rode up and down her chest. She forgot the discomfort and shut her eyes tight. She concentrated on the muscle pumping into her at an increasingly rapid rate. Her passions rose again, she relaxed and soon another small orgasm flowed through her.

This didn't slow him one bit. He merely continued to pump into her. Eventually she had to say something.

"Mike, please. I'm getting a bit sore."

He let her legs drop lower, but continued his thrusting. Eventually with another large moan he held himself still and she knew he was emptying himself into her.

Mike collapsed on her breathing hard. He remained inside her and she clung onto her lover's taut young body for all her worth. Eventually he gathered his breath.

"Thanks baby; you are just the greatest lover. Whew, you've tired me out," he said slipping out of her and rolling to lie beside her.

Vanessa delighted in everything he said and snuggled into his warm flank.

"Thank you Mike. I've never felt anything like this before. It was amazing," she gushed.

She awaited his reply then became aware of the deepness of his breathing. She looked up. He'd fallen asleep. She smiled.

"Poor young man. Fucking a sexy older woman is all too much for a boy. You sleep now. There'll be plenty more of this for us."

Vanessa settled in beside him.

"A job and a lover, all in one day. Vanessa you've hit the jackpot. You've still got it girl," she thought.

------------------------------

The following morning Vanessa woke from a deep contented sleep. She felt for her lover. He'd woken her once more in the night; again entering her easily after some quick touching. He'd again been demanding in what he asked of her, but she had answered his every demand.

"I was his equal in everything he asked of me," Vanessa thought.

Her searching hand found only bed sheets. Initially she felt disappointment, but then opened her eyes to glance at the clock.

"9am; oh my gosh. He probably had to start work."

She became aware of the pain between her legs. This was no dull ache. This was a sensation that told her she had been to the well once too often.

"Christ we'll have to wait a few days before he goes there again. Maybe I'll satisfy him with my mouth," she thought, proud of that small achievement the previous night.

Vanessa lightly rubbed the pads of her fingers across her vulva, feeling her man's cum still encrusted on it. Her heart was filled with exhilaration at snaring such a young lover.

"What will my friend's think when I walk in on his arm," she thought. "That will set the tongue's wagging. I can't wait."

For over an hour she lay there dreaming of going places with Mike. Meeting people who would initially gasp with surprise, before realizing Vanessa Church was always likely to end up with a handsome younger man. Finally she rose out of bed and walked to the shower. She had to keep her legs slightly apart to ease the pain.

"It'll get easier, just a bit out of practice that's all. And he was quite big," she thought, feeling very naughty.

Vanessa removed the stockings that had served her so well noting her lovers cum had stained the tops. Then she stood admiring her body in the bathroom mirror.

"That's what you get from taking care of your appearance," she thought. "Who else my age could snare such a young virile man?"

At that moment Vanessa was on top of the world. Life could not get better.

After her shower she settled back and awaited the call that would confirm her new position.

The call never came. No calls came at all. No Liz; no Mike; no friends. No one.

Vanessa was certain they had her mobile phone number, but she didn't leave the house. At 4.55pm she decided to call the number she'd phoned to get the interview. She sat naked in front of her bedroom mirror.

She asked for Mike, but was informed he was not available; so she asked for Liz.

"Liz speaking."

"Hi Liz; Vanessa Church here,"

"Who?"

"Vanessa ...I came for the job interview yesterday. Mike said you'd get back to me today."

"Really? He said that? Well that's not quite right Vanessa," she said in the clipped tone that once again infuriated Vanessa.

"This girl is definitely getting fired when I get in there," Vanessa thought.

"Well he did say he'd let me know today."

"He's been out all day, but hang on; I think he left a note. What's it say? Oh yes. If Vanessa Church calls tell her thanks for applying for the PA position, but we've decided to fill it from within."

"What?" Vanessa said, not grasping what she was being told.

"Colleen got the position Mrs Church. She's the 22 year old from accounts. We always appoint from within. I'm not sure why he got you in. Are you sure it was a job interview?"

"Yes...yes it was..." stumbled Vanessa now looking at herself in the mirror. "Can I leave a message? Could he call me back?"

She saw herself in the mirror, now looking much older than the day before. Her breasts seemed to hang a little lower and she placed an arm across her chest to cover them.

"I think it's unlikely he'll call back Mrs Church. He leaves on a three week vacation with his wife and kids after work today. He said no calls. I have another call coming, so I'll have to go. Goodbye Mrs Church."

Vanessa stared blankly into the mirror.