Pride Comes Before a Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face went crimson as she said. "Tessa pushed me across her office desk and took a belt to my naked ass. I had to use a cushion for three days just to be able to sit, even on the floor which is where Mistress dumped me for going through her personal papers."

Her mind wouldn't let go and she hounded Tessa for days for more and more information. Just to finally get some peace and put an end to all this, she sat Susan down on the couch and told her she had an hour to ask any question. After that, they were done on the subject and she would refuse to answer anything else regarding me. That hour turned into the full evening and they still went to bed together talking about her own involvement with the auction and me.

I'm almost sure I was sitting next to Susan with my mouth hanging open. This OCD thing was sure something I needed to get used too. One simple question yielded so much.

"Now tell me how long you have been in my apartment?"

"Six hours and twenty minutes."

"Which is exactly how long I've had time to get used to this, this whole situation. No sooner had one door closed in my life than you yanked another door open, demanding that I bend you over the couch and do you."

Her eyes were alive, and again, her cheeks flushed and I could feel her body heat from here. I cursed myself for talking and not thinking.

Her whispered voice could only be heard because I was sitting this close to her. "I would love that."

I smiled and a little laugh escaped before I had a chance to hold it back. I thought it prudent to add something. "So help me woman, you are incorrigible."

I let out a sigh and began again. "Okay, here are the ground rules..."

"NO."

That made me stop right away. In the hours I have been around her, this was the first time she had not only raised her voice, but had said no.

Susan lowered her head for a moment, she seemed to want to take a breath, and then expel it before adding to her refusal.

"I'm sorry, but I've lived a year by rules. I was a slave for a year and accepted them." Her eyes locked on mine, ready to challenge me when she added. "I'm no longer a slave, I am yours, all of me. Truly mind, body, and soul. If I give that much of me then I can't accept rules to go with that. Please understand."

Two things seemed to happen just about then. First, I woke up. After so long drifting, I woke up and was now looking at this most amazing woman in front of me. I knew in my heart and thought that it would take a lifetime to finally understand just how complex she is. The second thing that happened took a moment longer to process, I just wanted to hold her close to me.

My arms came out and she watched them. Her eyes went like saucers and her smile once again lit up the room. She looked at me and I'm almost sure she never blinked, as what little distance their was between us diminished, and she hugged me right back.

I thought it prudent to whisper since my mouth was so close to her ear. "I need you to understand, I don't do the slave thing. You won't ever be collared by me unless you feel you're coming unglued like you did earlier in the evening. If we do this, and I do repeat the word, if, then we do this as equals. We will still have bumps in the road since we will stumble from time to time; but, if you want this relationship, then I'm in."

Susan held on tight for some time, not saying a word. Then she just burst into tears. I went to push her away from me so that I could ask why she was crying. The firmness of her grip on me right at that moment meant that that was now an impossible thing to do. I managed to breathe, and left it at that, while I had a crying woman soaking my shoulder with her tears.

Getting her into bed was hard enough, but once her head touched the pillow, the emotions of the whole day and evening had now caught up with her. She looked even more beautiful while she slept.

Susan found me watching her when she woke about an hour later. "You stared at Kathrine while she slept, you're doing it to me now. I won't ever ask you not to, because I feel my heart beat a little faster. I know you feel it now; I can see it in your eyes because you are an open book. I will spend my life reading that book. Please sleep now, we have a long day tomorrow. The sex can wait."

*******

Over the next two days we spent sorting clothes, well, I carried boxes and bags into rooms and Susan unloaded them. The pause in between boxes meant I could get back to doing some work. Susan never put an item of clothing on the whole time. Not that I objected of course; and, as with Candy, it only took a few hours and I was just as naked, it only seemed fair. It was interesting that every conversation I had with Susan was met with her replies directed at my erection.

She was a hot woman, of course I was hard, painfully so sometimes. When boxes needed to be moved and she was leaning into the walk-in closet, that great ass of hers pouted at me. Her breasts fit her frame as though sculptured to her body by Michelangelo. Her nipples were the thickest I had ever seen. I'm no expert on women's bodies, and I sure don't claim to have had a procession of women come through my door, but just seeing Susan walk, talk and own her own skin, that was true beauty.

She found me in my home office when she was done. She brought me a coffee and came with a bottle of water for herself. "Thank you." I then pointed to another computer on standby next to mine. "I've set that up for you as an interim. We will need to move this office around later and make more space."

"No need. I predict we will be in this apartment no longer than eighteen months before we will have to move to a larger one. The office will be moving into a real building due to the increased workload."

Remembering a comment, she made a day ago I asked. "You stated that we will hit a recession again in two years, yet you're expanding?"

"We will be, while others are tightening their belts to weather the recession.

My initial thought was to let that comment pass for now, I would pick it up again later. If she's right, then expansion would be at a cost to those that didn't weather the recession. When we picked up the residual work from those that close their doors, I wasn't going to be comfortable with that, but that's what I was going to need to get a better idea on later.

"I got a call from Mister Phillips of Havards Clothing. They want me/us at their office on Monday. This will be a good start for you. So go through the files and the work I've done for them and feel free to research the company. We will talk about them over dinner."

I got a nod and she sat across from me, I heard typing for a moment or two and then nothing more. I had one of those feelings, Susan was too quiet. When I looked at her, her mouth was hanging open and her eyes were like saucers. Her stare still fixed on the screen in front of her and as the seconds ticked by, her head slowly tilted to one side. Almost like tilting her head would give her a better angle of what's going on, on her screen. A man and a woman were deep into a position I didn't think possible without the aid of a great deal of willpower and copious amounts of grease.

"What are you looking at?"

"I was just checking the computers history, before I started my own research as you suggested, I can only assume that slave had access to this computer?"

Once over my immediate shock, I wasn't sure if I should laugh or apologize. As for Susan, she just stared, finally, her voice found her.

"What are you looking at?"

"The Kama Sutra." She pointed to the screen and said. "Tell me, is that even legal?"

I roared with laughter. I also knew I didn't stand a chance of getting anything done now that was in my head. Holding out my hand got Susan's attached to it and we walked out of the office with Susan's eyes still looking back at the screen.

It took a moment for Susan to notice we had ended up back in the bedroom, and even then she drew a blank.

Her brow creased and she said. "Why are we... Oh." Her eyes looked keen and a little worried all at the same time.

Her voice came to me in a soft, hopeful tone. "Are we going to have sex now?"

"No..."

Her eyes lowered in disappointment.

"I'm going to make love to the woman who seems hell bent on attaching herself to my heart. I'm going to share bodies with the woman with whom, even in this short time, has shown me her true feeling and left nothing hiding from me."

She looked at me, her jawline tightened. "I can't hide anything from you."

I playfully bumped into her and reminded her that she may want to be silent when I'm seducing her. Then I just scooped her into my arms and rather unceremoniously dumped her onto the middle of the bed. I joined her by the second bounce and had my hands under her knees and her legs against her chest. Susan grabbed hold and smiled.

My own eyes were memorizing her sex, even though I had seen everything these last couple of days, since she refused to wear clothes. I truly had to wonder if Michelangelo had a hand in creating this as well.

"Martin stop..!!"

I did just that, our eyes met and I'm sure the questioning look from me didn't go amiss. Although her fingers relaxed around her legs, she still held them in position.

"I'm a virgin. When Tessa found out she refused to touch me, only telling me that she wasn't the one for me. She asked if I was on birth control, I mentioned again I was a virgin, so what was the need for birth control. She sat me down and gave me the talk I should have had with my parents. By the end of the week I was on my back with an OB/GYN hands deep in my girl parts."

"Tessa and Doctor Swanson decided between them that I should have a Depo Shot. I was given the first and that didn't have a happy ending. As soon as my body had expelled the contents of that drug they put me on the pill. Again, since I wasn't having sex, even with Tessa, I took myself off. I had only started taking it again a month before I came here. Had I known we would be here and now, I promise you, I would have had this conversation with you standing up."

Susan was crimson from her forehead to her chest.

Curiosity made me ask. "Would you prefer me to wear a condom?"

Her eyes left mine so she could look at the ceiling.

"Not in this lifetime, no. I've spent my years since puberty, looking for you and now I've found you, I'm not letting you go. I do feel however, that I have to give you relevant information that could change our lives."

Susan refused to look at me, that ceiling sure must be interesting. Then it struck me, typical male. She had now got me to this point, a point she so desperately wanted, and was waiting for me to change my mind. Her mind may be thinking like that; however, it was plain to see that her body had other ideas on the subject.

"Your leaking."

She gulped and closed her eyes before nodding.

"Can I taste you?"

Her head lowered to look at me, the tears ran unchecked down her cheeks, her smile fought to regain some balance within her. Susan's whispered words only just reached my ears. "Yes please."

Her knuckles went white as her hands held tighter to the back of her legs. I placed a finger on top of her incredibly warm pleasure spot and a soft moan escaped her lips. My finger sank between both lips and her moan grew in intensity. When I pulled my finger out, what oxygen left in her body, left with it.

She watched as I put my finger in my mouth and her lips shadowed mine as I closed them around it. Her face flushed and her pussy lips became even more engorged. My passion grew for this woman. It may have been the residue of her pheromones that still danced across my tongue that caused that thought. Susan was sex on legs; the odd thing was, she genuinely didn't realize it.

She was a strikingly beautiful woman, both inside and out. There was no uncertainty in her eyes and as my finger went to that well once again to taste her. I just knew that I would be coming back here, every opportunity she would let me. Her legs shook, she tried ever so hard to hide the fact that in this position she was using a great deal of energy.

My hand grasped her legs and I told her to let go. Her hands instantly left her legs and rested by her side while I maneuvered into position. My hardness rested between her pussy lips and her juices leaked down her taint and soaked her anus. Releasing those long legs of hers automatically made them move to wrap themselves around my body, her ankles locked around my back.

I kept her at that angle, so when I leant forward to kiss her my hardness pressed down and forced itself between her pussy lips, Susan orgasmed just then. Between soaking my erection and kissing each other like our lives depended on it, I just gave her time. She seemed to be enjoying herself anyway.

As our eyes focused on each other, I smiled, she smiled back. "I'm going to pound you into the mattress now."

With a mischievous look about her, her hand came up and rested on my cheek. "Someday you will yes, but not today. Right now your too busy watching me orgasm all over the bed."

She was right and she knew it. My hand rested on one of her breasts, my finger ran a lazy circle around her thick nipple, it grew to the extent that I added my thumb and watched as her nipple tightened even more. Susan's back arched, forcing more of her nipple into my hand.

"It's uncomfortably pleasant when you do that." Her brow once again creased as she gave voice to her thoughts. "Why does such a contradiction, come with so much pleasure attached?"

"Your mind wants to analyze everything; I know it does. Get your body to accept control for a while, I assure you, it will be worth it."

I watched as her eyes gave away the internal struggle her mind was having with itself, it was sure interesting to watch. I moved down and sucked her bullet-hard nipple into my mouth, that movement also pushed her pussy lips apart once again and I heard the gasp from my new position on her body. Her gasps changed mid-breath and a groan finished what left her lips.

Her breathing became more labored as her mind tried so hard to savor every feeling her body was channeling her way.

My hand left her nipple just as our lips parted and my body moved down hers, much to her own surprise, I might add.

Her voice came to he as my lips found a tender spot on her neck. "You're killing me, it was almost in me. I'm soaking the bed and you're exploring."

"Suspense and anticipation dear."

I traveled south, kissing and exploring everything my eyes, nose and tongue found interesting. The sound of her heart wanting to pound its way out of her chest, her breasts in continuous motion as her body desperately pulled in oxygen to replenish what it had already lost. That playful valley between those mounds of perfection and on to her taut stomach, pausing for a second as her stomach moved back and forth, stopping suddenly when my tongue darted into her navel causing her to grab the back of my head, forcing me to please that newly found pleasure spot.

"You're too damn good at this, I was going to commit the ultimate sacrifice and sleep on the wet spot, it's yours now since you plan for me to be soaking the whole bed before you plug that particular hole."

My tongue stabbing deep into her navel, almost forced her to fold in half, her hands never left the back of my head though. When I once again traveled south and the tip of my tongue circled her hood, surprise caused a jolt to her body that I wasn't expecting. Susan's legs spread much wider than I had anticipated, her fingers buried themselves into my hair, almost like they were trying to force all of me into her. The groan sounded almost guttural as her hips acted on instinct and were humping my face, trying to gain every sensation her clit was sending to her brain.

Her second orgasm bathed my face, causing my mouth to open further to suck every ounce of juice from her pussy. The new sensation lifted her ass off the bed by an inch or two before a soft moan escaped her lips and allowed her body to relax onto the bed once again. Susan's breathing was slowly returning to normal, the sheen covering her body added to her beauty tenfold.

Her fingers massaged my scalp. "Is it always like this?"

"Not always, most of the time us guys really have to work at it." I thought it best not to make light of what she had going on within her body.

Something crossed her face just then; I had seen this look before. I moved to rest my head on her right breast, my fingers played with her left nipple.

"Get used to it Susan, a portion of what you're feeling is intensified by your OCD. Your body pushed your senses up a notch."

It was time for me to listen, rather than talk. Her heartbeat never changed now that her body had calmed.

"I love you, Martin. I know this, my body knows this. It's important that you know this, and of course the nice little orgasms you've given me so far, even though technically I'm still a virgin, since you haven't stuck that in me yet."

My head came away from its very comfortable cushion, sucked in the hardened nipple my fingers had been working on until my mouth felt so full, that my jaw ached. My head pulled away, reluctantly allowing her breast to escape. A deep almost animal growl escaped her throat, even more so as my teeth caught her hardened nipple on the way out.

She was panting as my lips finally cleared her nipple, her OCD may sometimes hide her feelings, but right this moment, as I looked at her, the love for me in her eyes stared right back. It was also then I made a choice and moved once again to rest by her side, Susan watched and then turned onto her side resting her head on her arm.

"Lesson over?"

I smiled and shook my head. "About that virginity thing."

I seemed to have her attention now. More so when I motioned her onto her knees and then slid on over, so she sat on my stomach. The warmth and wetness of her leaking pussy told me she was ready. Even more so when I explained what I wanted her to do, her eyes widened and that smile of hers, lit up the room.

Susan placed the palm of her hand on my chest, raised herself and shimmied back while placing her other hand between my legs and grasped my erection. When she leaned down slightly to look between her thighs, her hair dropped and obscured my own view. The tip of my cock felt her soft and engorged flesh, she moved my cock back and forth along her pussy lips.

"Oh shit, this is real, no more vibrators for me, this is warm and hard and it's going to go into my little kitty."

I wasn't sure I was supposed to be listening to her thoughts as she explored them. I felt her take a lung full of air and suddenly realized what she planned to do next. My hands went to her upper arms and held onto her, Susan stopped what she was doing and looked towards me.

"Take your time, ease yourself down in stages, listen to your body as it tells you to stop or go further." This time I couldn't hide my smile, more so when I said, "And don't forget to let go, when hand meets pussy lips."

There could never be a timescale for what she did next, Susan basically explored to her hearts content. She would lower herself, I could feel her vaginal walls being forced wider to accommodate something that clearly wasn't a vibrator. She would gasp and hold still as those same walls would almost pulse around my cock. She even changed tactics and lowered herself an inch or two, stop and pause before lifting up an inch.

Meanwhile I just lay there and watched her at work, desperate not to cum in her just yet. Susan was in 'kid in a candy store' territory and I wasn't going to spoil her golden moment. For my part I recited all the presidents from first to present and then in reverse. I was about to start on games won last year by my football team when she stopped.

1...456789