Pride Comes Before a Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was a true gentleman and stayed as solid as a rock, it pulsed a few times and Susan rode that moment with delight in her eyes both with her warm hand wrapped around it and then sunk into her soaking wet and warm depths. When our groins finally touched, she moved her hips from side to side, then back and forth, just to make sure. Susan slowly leaned forward, her chest crushed to our bodies, and her head rested on my shoulder.

She gave off a contented sigh and then added. "Where do the batteries go and how do I switch it on maximum for the next two hours?"

I roared with laughter and that small movement of me inside her, caused her body to shudder and she sighed again. My arms came around her body and held her tight to me. When she went to move, I kissed her neck and a small sigh emanated from her lips as she once again sat up.

Her eyes took on a sadness I hadn't noticed before she sat up, tears formed at the corner of each eye. "I knew that when I picked the right man, he wouldn't just pull my legs apart and take it. I picked you to be my guide and I'm so happy I did. You own my heart and when you cum inside this body, you will own that as well. I love you Martin Henderson."

I raised my body, and her eyes went wide when parts of me that were inside her moved as well. My hands held her jawline and I kissed her. Her arms went around my neck and kissed me right back. Her bullet hard nipples were crushed to my chest again and have fascinated me ever since she first shed her clothes. I suspect they will be one of my favorite playthings every time I can get my hands on them. When we both came up for air her hand went to my chest and pushed, I landed once again on my back and her smile told me that my penis had once again, assumed its position.

Her smile was just as infectious, although I had to hold back a laugh when she said, "My mind is undecided; you are inside me now, I'm no longer a virgin. You have the greatest prize I could give you other than me of course."

I swear she added that part because she knew I would have interrupted her. "A part of me wants you to put me on my back and slam your cock into me and yet another part wishes this to never end."

The walls of her pussy tightened around my erection, my hand went to her cheek and her head leaned into it. She looked so frail and yet so happy at the same time.

"How about we split the difference, place your hands on my chest and use your hips to move around up there, find the positions you like, your body will tell you which ones."

That smile of hers lit up the room again.

"Then when you're done, I'll pull you down here, climb on top and proceed to pound you into the mattress."

The muscles around my cock gave away her thoughts, just like her smile grew even bigger at the carnal thoughts going through her head at the moment.

Susan's hands rested on my chest and her hips moved back and forth, she even alternated that by moving her hips in a circular motion. My own hands grasped her breasts as they hung but inches from my mouth. The temptation was to pull one down further and suck on it. Her analytical mind couldn't cope with the division of thought. She changed position slightly and her hips went into motion once again. Sweat formed on her forehead, although I figured some of that would be effort, the rest was pure concentration on the task and sensations going on between her legs.

"Your just so beautiful."

She paused, looked at me and then went back to having fun. "Are you fishing for compliments at a moment like this?"

My laughter must have turned my cock into a vibrator again, because while I was still laughing at her comment, her body went rigid, then soaked my cock, and then pubis as she came. She stopped, her eyes gave her away, it was my turn.

Susan rested her body on mine and we rolled over. Her legs went wide to stretch muscles that had been cramped and then rested her feet on my ass. Our fingers locked into each other's and rested above her head. I was slow the first couple of strokes, then I got my second wind and it felt like I was pushing her up the bed. When flesh clashed with flesh, her throat gave out a grunt that was from the depths of her soul.

When her neck arched forcing her breasts up to meet me, I bit down on the closest nipple. She gasped and forced more of her into my mouth. The music of the room consisted of grunts, flesh joining with flesh, gasps for breath and finally her scream through gritted teeth as her body arched upwards almost forcing me off of her as I emptied everything I had into her body. Her legs locked around me just then making sure that nothing escaped.

I collapsed onto her sweat soaked form. She held me tight to her until my cock sought to leave her pleasure hole. Her legs came together, forming their own seal until her body gave up our juices to collect on the bed.

The best, most contented sleep imaginable soon descended on both of us.

*******

We landed around mid-day, dumped our bags into our hotel room and went straight to Havards Clothing. The receptionist took us both to the conference room. Frank Phillips was the first out of his chair to shake Susan's hand. I may as well have not been there since Frank monopolized Susan for the next ten minutes, much to his entourages amusement. It was interesting to watch the conversation drift back and forth between them. With my attention now being split between listening to them and the advertising people talking to me as well. I thought it prudent to listen to them and let Susan focus on the boss.

I left to take up room at the end of the conference table with the advertising people and Susan sat at the other end with Frank Phillips. About an hour in to our meeting I looked up the table and Brandon Taylor from Havards' legal people had joined her little group. She was placing bits of paper back into her own case and locking it. My thoughts wandered for a moment and inwardly I smiled.

Caroline Fenton had been a corporate lawyer for Denham, Boscombe and Keen for almost three years when I walked into her office, had a brief chat with her and even showed her my usual contract. Her eyebrows creased and when she finished reading it, looked at me real closely before re-reading it again.

She placed it on her desk, then leaned back in her chair and smiled. "Well Mister Henderson, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that's for sale if you're interested."

I felt my cheeks color. "That bad huh?"

"Let's just say that you may need to thank the person who sent you to me."

Other than shrug my shoulders, all I could add was. "I seem to be doing that every day since she walked into my life and demanded half my business and all of my body."

It took a moment for Caroline to recover from my (what I thought to be a) throw away comment. Then she laughed, and I do mean, she truly laughed her ass off. I wonder if anyone had the stones to tell Caroline Fenton that she had the dirtiest laugh ever to come from a woman's pipes.

Caroline then pointed to the contract on her table. "I can easily fix that, but I want to meet this woman you're talking about."

It was my turn to look closely at Caroline. "Why?"

She was no longer leaning back in her chair, "The woman we're talking about, is she a lawyer or even legally trained in some way?"

I shook my head, I did it again when she asked if I was sure.

"Mister Henderson, that contract is very cleverly worded. I don't know if your ex lawyer was having a bad day or he did it on purpose, but in the right set of circumstances, that contract would lose you a fortune."

When I introduced both ladies, Caroline straight out offered her a job. Both our jaws dropped at her audacity. Fortunately for me Susan declined. Caroline laughed and said that anytime she fancied a change, then she was to pop right over and the job's hers.

We call Caroline on occasions and she comes over for dinner. She even came contract in hand once for Susan, and I threatened not to invite her to dinner anymore. That dirty laugh of hers sure had us both smiling throughout the evening.

I felt Susan's presence a few minutes later as she sat next to me, a smile on her face like she had just downed a bowl of cream from the top table. Frank and Brandon were gone, so I smiled back and the technical stuff took my attention away again. Well, until Susan pulled on my arm and reminded me that it was close to four thirty and we should let these people go home. The smiles from the folks across the table from me didn't go unnoticed either.

Security got us a cab and we held hands in the back for the entire journey to the hotel.

Susan waited until the door was closed before she stopped in the middle of the room and said. "I'm sorry if I came across as bossy."

In return, I walked back to her and held her tight to me. "No, you came across as observant, and I liked that. When I'm focused on work, I lose track of time. You did the right thing and earned the thanks of the five people that wondered if we were going into serious overtime."

Her body heat shot up and I knew I must have said the right thing then. I mentioned that we hadn't eaten yet, so shower and dinner would be a good idea. Susan took one look at the shower and announced it wasn't suitable for us to shower together. She didn't even allow me time to be disappointed. She leaned towards the bath and turned the taps on, placing her hand under them to gauge the warmth. Her smile gave her away long before she put into words why the bath was running.

"Sex in slippery places are not negotiable, but that will not stop me from feeling your body against mine and tide me over until this evening."

She had already removed her blouse and bra, then took two paces towards me and knelt down in front of me. "I will unwrap my present now and enjoy it later."

She didn't see me smile; her hands were busy undoing my belt and dropping my pants to the floor to notice anyway. Her eyes watched my growing erection, even held it as it grew in appreciation of her efforts before she leaned in and kissed it.

"You have turned my body on to you and sex. My pussy tingles and wants attention. I like those feelings and that you will not make me wait when we get back from dinner."

Susan stood, I took her hand, then went for the kiss before I got in the bath and helped her in as well. She lay back and rested against my chest. My hands were free to roam and I sure soaped her breasts into submission before using the sponge to wash it all away.

"Sometimes my thoughts turn to anger that I never found you sooner." Her voice cracked at her admission.

"You can't do that. Turn your thoughts to a positive; you had to find Tessa before you could find me. My association with The Auction was over long before you stood on that stage. Tessa found you, and it took Tessa to guide you after the auction."

She nodded her head, then tilted forward so I could wash her back. The conversation went back and forth after that. We had done variations of this conversation many times, and it always took me pointing out to her that it was Tessa that was in the right place at the right time. Had she not been at the auction, what would Susan's life be like now.

She visibly shuddered as her own thoughts took hold.

"I was willing to give up a year of my life so that I could pay back my cousin and set myself up in business. As a virgin I was willing to allow a man inside me for a year to reach my goal. All this I was willing to do, knowing that after that year I could shut that time out of my life. Then I found Tessa and within months, I found you."

She always seemed to pause at moments like these; her mind was having its own internal war with itself. Susan had set out her life, and being sold to Tessa at The Auction, changed that. Finding me among Tessa's papers tore Susan from her chosen path and sent her in my direction. The trouble was, Susan's own mind couldn't accept something as invisible as fate or chance. Her OCD needed facts and information. It was times like these that I felt that all I could do was come along for the ride, offer what I could when her questions surfaced, and hold on tight if her inner fears tried to steal her from me.

Mostly, the fact I have my arms around her and holding her tight to me, eases her troubled thoughts. A kiss to the nap of her neck also tends to release some major body heat from her as well. I did wonder when it happened that we fell into what felt like the old married couple scenario.

As the year progressed, her organizational skills took over the company. My lawyer was the first casualty. My business account was transferred to a different bank, and after six months, over half the companies I dealt with had signed the new contract. One flat out refused and called me telling me so. Unfortunately for him, it was Susan that picked up the phone. She had it on speaker, so I was listening from the kitchen while making us both something to eat.

She was a true professional on the phone, and I just had to stop prepping food so I could listen closely as she chopped the guy's legs off at the knees. He didn't even realize it until she was giving him a months' notice for completion of the work we had with him that was outstanding. She then gave him contact details of another company that may be willing to work for him under the old contract.

By the time Susan had finished, wished my soon to be ex-client a good day, and placed the phone back onto its cradle, I was leaning against the door frame. The look on her face was hard to read to begin with, then she started to worry that she had overstepped herself. All I did was stand up straight, bring my hands together, clapped and smiled. I was still clapping her performance all the way back to the kitchen to finish getting our meal ready.

When we sat down to eat, she still had to ask. "You didn't mind that I lost you a client?"

I shook my head in reply, then added. "He knew, didn't he?"

All Susan did was nod her head. In return, I shrugged my shoulders, and between us, the matter was settled. I would rather lose a client or two now, than when it all hits the fan and we hunker down for a recession while trying hard not to lose money that could have kept us afloat. I keep my business honest and wanted people to see that I would appreciate honesty in return. If I don't get it, then why be pissed when the company, in the guise of my new partner, retaliates.

I was back in the kitchen when I heard Susan scream; we crashed into each other in the corridor. I held her while trying to figure out what she was screaming about. I didn't get a chance to hold her for long. Her hands went to my chest and pushed me away, the smile on her face sure looked cute.

"He's coming, he accepted. He will be here in three days."

I'm sure the blank, 'I haven't got a clue what you're talking about' look, didn't go amiss.

Susan rolled her eyes, before pulling me to her and we hugged. Her voice was still real loud, now her lips were that close to my ear.

"My cousin, I invited him to dinner. Well, him and his family of course. He says that Bernadette is taking the two girls to visit her mother for her birthday, so it will just be him."

I'm sure I nodded in the right places, but this whole conversation still sat in the category of: 'I haven't got a clue what you're talking about'. I did remember us talking about inviting the invisible cousin to dinner, but didn't realize she had taken it literally, of course. I figured I could roll with the punches on this one. After all, I get to finally meet the cousin, or more importantly, the only male she actually trusts other than me.

In the course of three days, everything in our apartment got cleaned within an inch of its life. I wanted to bring in a cleaning crew. It was the first, and hopefully the last time she ever gives me that look. I swear she has a degree in engineering; she stripped everything down, cleaned it, and then rebuilt it. I was sure grateful we didn't have any pets; they would have left home of their own accord.

The day of the dinner, I wasn't even aloud out of the apartment, in case I dragged anything back in on my shoes. Susan put my clothes out and I wasn't allowed anywhere near them until an hour before said cousin was due. Which was a relief because she kept us both naked all that day, not that I minded of course. She was an art form and I could watch (drool) over that art form all day. Plus of course, I had grown to love her.

Susan's quirky nature kept me active, so no day was ever the same with us. I could never use the word boring since she had walked into my life, yanked my chest open, and re-started my heart. She knew she owned that organ, and when I told her that, she cried for an hour. I just sat next to her feeding her tissues, and accepted kisses from her when I did.

We had been together for almost seven months when I said 'I love you'. Susan's eyes went so wide, her mouth opened and closed a couple of times, and then her knees gave out. Good thing I was looking at her when I said it. I grabbed her, lifted her off her feet, and laid her on the couch. She demanded I say it again, so I did

"I need to know why?"

I could see that OCD of hers rising again. I knelt down to talk to her; little did I realize that I was actually on one knee and facing her. She noticed. It must have hurt her to no end not to mention it while she waited for me to answer her question.

My thoughts went to find an honest answer to her question. In the end I decided to keep it simple. "Because you're the last thing I see and night, and the first when I wake in the morning. I never want that to end."

I sat next to her with another box of tissues for another hour.

With the tissues exhausted she got off the couch and knelt in front of me, offered her hands, and I automatically placed mine in hers. She had a look about her that worried me, this was new territory for me. I thought, 'we were getting along fine', now it looked like she was going yell, "April Fool".

"Martin, I've loved you even before I met you. When you joked about the revolving door orgies in your apartment, my heart skipped a beat and I loved you even more. You made me laugh even though you didn't even know me. I know you're not ready yet, but when you are, yes I will marry you. But, Martin? I need my cousin to walk me down the aisle. I love him more than I do my parents, and they know that too."

It had been that conversation that got her on the computer the next morning, inviting him to the apartment for dinner.

I was allowed to get dressed, as long as I didn't sit down. Right on seven o'clock, the doorbell rang. My confusion was real, since the buzzer hadn't gone off wanting entrance to either the underground garage or the main door. It was then that I had a crazy thought, it was also then that Susan opened the door, screamed, and hugged Jeremy Smithers. I actually thought I was going to lose bowl control when I watched those two hug.

That evening, I got to see Jeremy Smithers smile. When he looked at Susan, I saw love. Not carnal, he genuinely loved Susan as if she was his sister; since she wasn't, he was willing to settle for cousin.

Susan fussed over him and she took his coat away when he handed it to her, then headed for the kitchen, and also tilting her head towards me to tell me to get the drinks. I didn't even know if Jeremy drank, I hadn't seen so much as a bottle of water anywhere near him in all the times I had been in rooms with him.

When I looked at him with a blank look on my face, he smiled and a slight chuckle followed. "If you have ice, can you put a couple in a glass and pour some water in after it. That will be fine. I don't think Susan would be too pleased if I'm standing around holding a bottle of water."

He read my mind, he must have.

1...456789