PRIDE in the Name of Love

Story Info
I reminisce on how love finds a way with my beautiful Lily.
4.9k words
4.7
3.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blondsubles
blondsubles
953 Followers

"So, what do you want to do today?"

"Hmmmm... How about we lay in bed all day, snuggling each other interspersed with wild bouts of passionate sex?"

Lily sighed. "Come on, Bev. I'm being serious."

"So am I!" I laughingly spoke. "I don't know. It's too early in the morning babe. Hell, I haven't even had my coffee yet." I replied a few moments later. "Give me a chance to wake up."

Lily let out a "Humph" and then kissed me on the cheek before hopping out of our bed to run to the bathroom. I watched her leave, enjoying the sight of her tight ass encased in her satiny panties.

I covered my eyes with my arm and rubbed my tits, my nipples all tingly, a sure sign I was horny already. Smiling, I moved my hand down to my pussy, wondering if I could get myself off before my beautiful but impatient lover returned.

The answer was no. "Ugh! You are insatiable!" Lily exclaimed, walking in to find me rubbing my now dripping puss. Sighing dramatically, she climbed onto our bed between my thighs and brought me to a quick but very satisfying orgasm with her tongue and fingers.

I smiled and stretched, enjoying the feeling of my lover's ministrations as she cleaned me of my pussy juices. "Oh, damn baby," I whispered breathily. "You are so fucking good at that." Reaching down, I rubbed her head as she finished licking me.

"Satisfied now?" I nodded in reply. "Good, now get up. We have a busy day ahead."

Stretching languidly one final time, I rolled out of my extremely comfortable bed and headed to the bathroom. Just before I stepped out of the bedroom, I glanced back at my lovely Lily. A smile crept onto my face. She was busy getting herself off, just as I had been.

After peeing, I hopped in the shower, hoping that my love would soon join me. Luckily, the house we were renting had a huge bathroom with a double shower and a separate hot tub! This room saw as much action as the bedroom as both Lily and myself loved bathing, either alone, together, or with other lovely ladies.

Sure enough, after a couple of minutes, Lily opened the shower door and stepped inside. We spent the next God-knows-how-long kissing and fondling each other as well as making sure the other was as clean as a newborn babe.

After a long while, the water started to run cold so Lily and I ended our aqua adventure and finished our daily routine. After brushing my teeth, I headed, still nude, to the kitchen to grab some breakfast and coffee. Since it took a while for Lily to finish up, I was able to sit in my favorite comfy chair and reflect on the significance of this special day.

***************

It had been one year since Lily and I had gone on our first date as well as our first kiss. I was manning the table at a Pride event that was being held at the college we both attended. Sure enough, like clockwork, the Christian Right had set up a dueling table on the other side of the street. Every year, the same shit occurred. We would try to pitch our message of love and acceptance and they would try to pitch whatever the hell they were selling.

I was sitting in the sweltering midday sun with my friend Jack when I saw her walking down the street. My breath caught for a moment. Long, flowing blond hair, a dancer's build, shorts that showcased her muscular legs, and a tank top that clung to her body and presented a rather impressive cleavage. The weird thing was that she didn't have an "I'm bitchy because I'm beautiful" vibe about her.

She must have been a transfer from another college because I sure as hell would have remembered seeing her before. Unfortunately, the bible thumpers got to her before I could catch her eye.

"Shit!" I exclaimed softly. That got Jack's attention.

"What?" I motioned over to the other table. Jack let out a low whistle. "Damn, girl. I can see why you're pissed," Jack said. He was as gay as I was but still appreciated beauty in all its forms. "Forget it, honey. Looks like the others got to her first."

I snorted in reply. "I'm not going down without a fight," I said, trying desperately to will this beauty over to me.

Jack laughed. "I bet you won't be 'going down' at all." I punched him on the arm for that one. I must have done something right because the mysterious beauty walked my way when she left their table.

"Would you like a pamphlet?" I asked as she approached our table. She smiled dazzlingly and shook her head no, ready to walk on past. "It's always good to hear both sides of the argument." I quickly added. That made her stop.

"Okay, you got me there," she said, taking the pamphlet from my hand. "Aren't you afraid that you are going to Hell because of your unnatural love?" That's one way to start a conversation, I thought to myself.

I paused for a second, trying to come up with a reply to that. "If I deny who I am and who I love here on Earth, I'm already in Hell, aren't I?" Now, she had to pause for a second. Taking a deep breath, I decided to go for it. "I'll tell you what," I said. "How about you and I meet tonight at Cheyenne's' at seven and we can carry this discussion further? My treat." I added, hoping that would push her over the edge into accepting.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" the mysterious beauty asked me.

I shrugged. "Maybe. What do you say? You'd at least get a great sandwich out of it."

She laughed at that, which I took as a good sign. "Fine, I will see you at Cheyenne's' at seven. My name's Lily, by the way."

I took her proffered hand and shook it. "Bev. It's nice to meet you, Lily. See you tonight."

Lily then took a scrap of paper, wrote on it, then quickly handed it to me. "Um... Here's my number. Text me if something changes." She flashed another one of her pussy-moistening smiles, turned, and headed into the student center.

I programmed the number into my phone before carefully folding the piece of paper and slipping it into my pocket. Now it was Jack's turn to punch me lightly on the arm. "Damn, girl!" he said with a grin on his face. "That was fucking smooth! I didn't know you had it in you."

I stuck my tongue out in reply. We both had a good laugh at that. The rest of the day went nicely but too slow. At five, Jack and I packed up what was left of the brochures and folded the table. After promising to tell him about what happened tonight, I left to go home and prepare for what I hoped would be a wonderful night.

Lily replied to my text with a smiley and a thumb's up emoji when I asked if we were still on at seven. I honestly didn't know what to expect but I did pick up around the flat I was renting just in case.

I didn't want to scare Lily away by dressing too sexily but at the same time, I wanted to show my hopefully-soon-to-be lover that I wasn't a slouch in the looks department either. After a shower in which I shaved my body smooth including my puss, I went to the bedroom to pick out my clothes, deciding on a pair of cutoffs, a V-neck tee shirt, and a pair of sandals.

Before I dressed, I checked myself out in my mirror. My tits were a bit bigger than Lily's and I had a plumper ass but I could turn a few heads myself.

Pleased with what I saw reflected back at me, I dressed in my sexiest and luckiest bra and panties. Every time I wore them, I would end up in bed with a beauty. Praying that this night ended the same, I finished dressing, put on my face, and headed out to plead my case why lesbian love was natural and pure and fun.

I arrived a little early, wanting to get a table before Lily arrived. Sitting at the table, I sipped my Coke, waiting nervously for her to show. I wasn't sure why I was anxious, though. It's not like I was going to ask her hand in marriage. We were meeting up just to have a friendly chat, that's all.

At seven on the dot, Lily walked in. My mouth went dry. She was wearing a yellow and white summer dress which did nothing to hide her figure. Of course, I thought this lady could wear a burlap sack and look amazing, but damn, Lily was very pretty. At least I remembered to stand up as she approached and pulled her chair out for her. I was wanting to make a good impression.

Lily smiled demurely as she sat down. "You, um, you look amazing," I said, trying not to sound desperate.

"You do, too," Lily replied, smiling. "Love that top on you." I prayed she was being sincere. "Waiting long?"

"No, not at all," I said. "I just wanted to make sure we had a good seat." It didn't take long for me to feel comfortable around her and by the time our dinner arrived, Lily and I were chatting like old friends.

At the end of our meal, I'd learned that Lily had come from Bumfucked, Idaho, or something like that, and had transferred from Boise State to Boston. She came from a rather strict Christian family and this was the first time she was away from being under her father's thumb. Like many of our generation, Lily was trying to be more open-minded, so what I said about listening to both sides had gotten her attention.

"What about you?" Lily asked, sipping on her non-alcoholic fruit drink.

I laughed a little. "What you see is what you get," I replied, holding my arms out wide. "Boston born and bred. I love it here but can't wait to graduate and find my place in the world."

"Me too," Lily replied with a sigh. "May I ask you a question without trying to offend you, though?"

I knew what was coming and gave Lily a reassuring smile. "Honey, you can ask me anything you want," I said, placing my hand on hers. She didn't pull away. "Don't worry about offending me."

"Um... How did you know you were; you know?"

I giggled at that which caused a pained look to cross her face. "You know you can say the word "lesbian" without turning into one, right?" I said gently.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I just, well you know." Lily replied. She had the cutest blush.

"It's okay to be curious," I said, taking a sip of Coke. "Let me guess. You didn't run into many homosexual people in Idaho?"

Lily shook her head no. "Where I come from, that's not a popular word."

"Fair enough. I knew I was a lesbian at around fifteen or so." The look on Lily's face was that of rapt attention as I began my story. "When the other girls were checking out boys and talking about which boys were hot and which boys they would like to date, I was checking them out."

"It didn't make you feel bad or guilty or anything?" Lily asked. I was beginning to realize that this was more of a confirmation for her, not just trying to understand "the other side of the argument."

I paused before answering, trying to think about how to best answer. "No, no it didn't. It felt, well, like a great weight had been lifted off my soul." I finally replied, smiling. "If I go to Hell because of whom I love, then I'll kick down the gates and stride right in."

Lily's eyes widened at that statement and for a moment, I was afraid that I'd overplayed my hand. Then, to my great relief, she nodded in understanding. "Our God is a loving God and I do not believe He would consign a soul to Hell because of genuine love," she said, squeezing my hand.

We finished dinner and I paid the bill, then we left the restaurant. "Thank you for tonight, Bev. You've given me much to think about." Lily said when we reached her car.

"Well, you have my number," I replied, smiling my warmest smile. "If you need anything, I'm one call away."

"Thank you." Lily returned my smile, touching my cheek. There was a pregnant pause as if she was deciding something. Then to my surprise and great delight, Lily leaned in and kissed me. For an eternity, my whole existence was focused on that kiss, then she quickly got in her car and drove off.

****************

A kiss on the lips brought me out of my reverie. "Penny for your thoughts," Lily's sultry voice whispered in my ear as she sat on my lap.

"I was just thinking that there really must be a God as He delivered me such an angel." That earned me another kiss, this one longer in duration and a lot more passionate. "I was just reminiscing about the day we met," I said when we finally came up for air.

Lily laughed. "Oh God bless. I was so naïve. What did you ever see in me?"

"Oh, I don't know. Intelligence, beauty, charisma, a certain je ne sais quoi." We both giggled and kissed again as I slipped my hands under her shirt, my fingertips grazing her soft skin.

"No, no. None of that," Lily said in mock sternness. "Or we'll never get out of this house."

"Yeah, that would be a shame," I softly replied, pulling into another kiss. Lily's hands went to my tits. I thought she was going to push herself up but she instead began massaging them as my hands drifted lower, gripping her ass.

"Oh God, you are so bad," Lily whispered as I broke the kiss and nibbled on the nape of her neck. She let out a whimper and raised so that I could lower her shorts, exposing her panty-clad pussy.

Using my fingers, I expertly brought my love to the brink of orgasm, all the while kissing her. I could tell when she was about to crest. Then I stopped.

Lily whined into my mouth. "Please bring me off, Bev!" she whispered urgently.

"Tell me who you love, baby."

"I love you, Bev."

"Tell me what you want, baby."

"I want you to get me off, Bev."

"Tell me what you'll do to get off, baby."

"I'll do whatever you want me to do, Bev."

That ritual out of the way, we locked lips again as I shoved my index and middle fingers deep inside my beautiful Lily and tickled her g spot until she coated my hand with her yummy juices. I held her close as we licked my hand clean.

"I know what would make this day special," I said. I was still holding Lily on my lap as she planted breathy, little kisses on my neck.

"Oh, what's that, my beautiful Beverly?" Lily asked between a nibble and a kiss.

"To give to you what you've been fantasizing about."

That caught Lily's undivided attention. "You serious?" she asked, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Yep," I replied, smiling like the Cheshire Cat. "Today, Lily and Bev are going to be pampered with manicures, pedicures, complete makeovers, and new clothes. Then Lily and Bev are going to HERS to celebrate one year of love and Bev will do her level best to make Lily's fantasy come true." I paused for dramatic effect as a smile that would have lit up Los Angeles was plastered on Lily's face. "Tonight, Lily and Bev are going to have a threesome with another beautiful woman."

I giggled as Lily squealed like a little girl, kissed me, then hopped off my lap to go freshen up. I looked down at my shorts which were coated with my baby's drying fluids and wondered if I should change.

Sighing, I went to change into new shorts as well as new panties, not realizing how wet I was myself until I felt my crotch. I briefly considered getting myself off, too but I decided to save it for tonight. If everything went as planned, I would be coming many, many times before tomorrow morn.

We finally headed out and of course, the first stop was Starbucks for coffee. With that out of the way, my lover and I hit the shops, each purchasing an outfit for tonight's excursion. Well, Lily had to purchase three dresses because each one looked amazing on her. The next stop was the hair stylist and then for a manicure and pedicure.

All of this took most of the day but in the end, it was worth it. "Wow Lil," I said as we were walking to the car. "I wasn't sure how anyone could improve upon perfection but somehow, they pulled it off!"

Lily smiled and cutely blushed. "Oh stop, Bev. You are the one who's perfection personified." I smiled at that, then, spontaneously, I pulled my love into an embrace and kissed her right there in the parking lot, onlookers be damned.

Lily and I spent the rest of the day chilling out back at the house, nervously nibbling at food and trying our best to remain calm. Lily had the nervous energy of a kid with a credit card at the toy store. I was getting exhausted just watching her pace, sit, get up and go get something to eat, sit back down, get up and get a drink, sit back down, get up for something else, all this with a silly grin on her face.

I was a bit calmer but still excited about tonight's prospects. Sitting in my favorite chair, I sipped wine and thought about the chance of having a threesome with another woman meant for Lily. She had come a long way from that first kiss.

*****************

I went back to my place after Lily kissed me, then drove off, wondering what had just happened. Her kiss still lingered on my lips as I stripped down in the privacy of my bedroom, grabbed my favorite dildo, hopped on my bed, and fucked myself silly, the image of Lily firmly etched in my mind as I orgasmed.

To my disappointment, no text was waiting for me when I checked my phone the next morning. When I told Jack about what had happened at Cheyenne's, he suggested giving Lily some space and letting her come to grips with all that occurred.

So, I did. I resolved to let Lily make the next move and not push it. I figured if it was meant to be, it would be.

It took a week. I was sitting at home, eating Captain Crunch, and binge-watching Friends when my phone pinged. I almost dropped my cereal when I saw that the text was from Lily, asking if I would like to have another date at Cheyenne's tomorrow night. Eagerly, I text back that I would love to. Then I realized that this was more than likely an "it's not meant to be" kind of date.

The next night found me sitting at our booth, awaiting the arrival of Lily, silently praying to whoever was listening that my gut feeling was wrong. Lily looked stunning as usual when she walked in. My hope rose a tiny bit as the look on her face was happy, not sad or determined.

Again, I stood up at her approach and held the chair out for her. Lily demurely thanked me, then said "I will say that you are more polite than ninety percent of the guys I dated."

I smiled at that, again hoping it was a good sign of things. "Well, I chalk it up to my parents instilling respect in me." The conversation paused for a moment as the waitress got our drink orders.

"Look," Lily said, reaching out and taking my hand in hers. "I want to first apologize for the way I acted last time." That caught me by surprise a little.

"Um, for what?" I asked. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Well, I mean I kissed you without first asking if it was okay," Lily replied, a look of consternation on her face. "I didn't mean to force myself upon you."

I had to hold in my laughter, seeing as how much this genuinely was troubling Lily. "Hey," I said softly, looking into her eyes. "It's okay. Trust me, I didn't mind at all." Then it hit me. "Wait, is this why you didn't contact me sooner?"

Lily blushed and pulled back. "Well, there were a couple of reasons. That was one of them." She paused, trying to open up to me. I didn't push, wanting her to feel at ease with me. "Look, I want to first tell you that I had a great time last week." I held my breath, thinking this is when it was going to end. "In fact," Lily continued, "I felt more at ease with you than any guy I went on a date with."

There was a long pause as Lily tried to gather her thoughts. Finally, I tried prompting her to continue. "But..."

"Okay, I had a really nice time and would love to continue this if you want but I am afraid of what my parents will think and what everyone else will think and I am afraid that I will fall in love with you because you seem to be everything I want in a partner and you are really cute and brave and intelligent and nice and I'm sorry but I want to kiss you again." Lily paused, trying to catch her breath after that onslaught of words.

I sat there in silence, trying to take everything in that Lily had just said. The conversation definitely wasn't going as I'd expected. "You think I'm cute?" was the first thing that popped into my head.

Lily let out a little laugh, then nodded. I could see tears start to form in the corner of her eyes, probably from the relief she was feeling from getting all of those emotions off her chest.

blondsubles
blondsubles
953 Followers
12