All Comments on 'PRIDE in the Name of Love'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You do realize the song you referenced in your title by U2 is all about Jesus and Martin Luther King Jr, right? Pride may be in the title, but not the same pride.

toesucker1toesucker111 months ago

Very nice. Sweet and hot. I liked that Bev had a "lucky bra"!

I'm looking forward to reading about Lily's present.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c111 months ago

You have never listened to the song.

blondsublesblondsubles11 months agoAuthor

Yes, I do know that the name of my story is also the title of a U2 song off their album The Unforgettable Fire. I was actually inspired by the song to write my story.

1. The song is about using the power of love to inspire others, not violence. I think that is a beautiful message.

2. I wrote it in June (PRIDE month) and loved the symbolism.

3. I honestly don't think that Bono or the rest of U2 would mind too much since they strike me as the type of gentlemen who think love of another human should cross all boundaries which kind of strikes me as the point of the song anyway.

If, however, you do mind Bono, please let me know and I will change the title of my story.

P.S. I believe The Joshua Tree is their best work. :D

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite11 months ago

You deserve a better class of commentators. The self righteous hypocrisy of reactionaries claiming to know what is in Jesus’ heart ( by my count, he got violent exactly once, and it was with money changers, but the hypocrites bash trans kids) much less MLK or Bono. This is a wonderful Pride story and well titled. Thanks for the Porn Theology. Illegitimi non carborundum

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think Anonymous is right. After reading the story, Etta James’ classic, “At Last,” seems way more appropriate. The U2 song seems forced like a square peg in a round hole. Personally, I’m a big fan of their “War” album. Oops, just dated myself. Yep, owned it on vinyl. A high school friend actually attended the concert at Red Rocks where “Under a Blood Red Sky “ was recorded. Lucky jerk.😜

cucked05cucked0511 months ago

Great start to a continuing part 2 I hope . Lol

Xzy89c1Xzy89c111 months ago

Song does not mean what you think it does

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To SiteNonSite

I also have concerns when Jesus is brought up in these scenarios. People will say that he accepted all peoples. Indeed all were given a second chance to REPENT not to cheer peoples vice or alternative life styles. So lets keep religion out of here since this space is reserved for erotic stories. BTW personally not religious but I don't like misrepresentations.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite11 months ago

What else should authors of lesbian porn exclude? Politics? Opinions? Historical facts that might cause some discomfort? I’m not here to read denatured Florida Man porn.

Sex engages our entire beings, our desires, our histories, our beliefs. Good on Blondsubles for imagining characters having sex in a world overcoming their own beliefs and histories as part of their erotic journeys.

And as for “vice and alternative life styles”, the vice Jesus spoke most clearly against was greed, and never spoke out against love in any form - there were no “alternative life styles” enumerated in Christ’s teachings. Shame on you NotReligiousAnon for joining with the hypocrites, shame on you for making yourself the arbiter of what Christ does and doesn’t cheer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To SiteNonSite

Your anger proves my point. The site is Literotica and it turns to Litpolitical any time social issues are brought up. Furthermore, if everything is on the table then accept that not everyone thinks the same. In regards to shame - LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE LITEROTICA. GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite11 months ago

“Shame on you” isn’t an expression anger AllCapsAnon - all caps most definitely are.

I’m not telling authors what to write or not to write, that’s high handed and that’s on you.

I apologize Blondsubles that my defense of your wonderful little story got out of hand. Again, I very much enjoyed your story, its title, and your timely support for Pride. I hope you will keep writing what you want to write, the way you want to write it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy11 months ago

At Anon …. Start writing and create an account, before writing such strange stuff ….. christians and homosexuality isn’t some that lives in harmony, but christian priests sodomize young pupils

Enough, back to your tale …. Just lovely and lovely written ….. finding a soulmate is something special ….. a sensual tale with happiness

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝😁🍀💋

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To SiteNoSite

All caps in this case is for emphasis. Again, write what you want but be prepared for others to have different points of view like the other anons and their interpretation of the title. You say you are not angry - okay. Furthermore, you should apologize - you started this interaction by attacking the comments of others and know you want to play peacemaker. Next time comment on the story and not the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To FranziskaSissy

Strange? What makes you so normal? I am not here to defend religion as I stated before I am not religious. In regards to those that harm others I hope justice is served. Once again - write what you want - believe what you want - but understand that not everyone will have the same interpretation. Inclusivity and expression cannot flow in one direction that would suggest that one way of thinking supersedes the other.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon11 months ago

Is there more of this? Based on what you wrote in your profile, I assume not. I just didn't expect the flashback to be the main story, although to be fair I enjoyed that more than I expect I would the planned threesome.

GayKatGayKat11 months ago

It's Brilliant,,, Yes!!

Hallo Bree!

Another beautiful, hot and sexy lesbian love story, written by a very beautiful, talented, lesbian author!

How could anyone disapprove... and yet there is a few that still find a way! ... Well we don't know what to say to them, so we'll just leave them with this, 🖕🏿 🖕 enjoy..

Many thanks to our author, with 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms, 😘 ..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

xxx

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hello Gaykat

Your reading comprehension skills delude you. A different point of view is not disapproval. In regards to your fingers I'll pick my nose with them. LOL.

Stay Classy 🤣🤣🤣

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...

SIMILAR Stories