Pride Prejudice and Liberties Ch. 05

Story Info
Col Fitzwilliam has an idea.
3.6k words
4.57
2.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon saw the arrival of Darcy's cousin Colonel Fitzwilliam.

With the colonel's arrival the 'throuple' were all a bit apprehensive at dinner. The colonel, always the observer, noticed with curiosity everyone's demeanor. He had no idea what, but he had a feeling there was something amiss.

The discourse in the drawing room was everything jovial and when the ladies all retired the colonel told Darcy he was tired and also wished to retire.

Darcy excused himself to his study unbeknownst to him that the colonel was in fact not tired and planned a bit of reconnaissance.

When Darcy returned to his study, after spending some time with his betrothed, through the secret door, he found the colonel sitting at his desk sipping brandy.

"Well cousin I see you were not tired this evening."

"Fitzwilliam! I thought you had gone to bed."

"Yes I see that you did. Would you like to explain where you were just now?"

"I would rather not."

"Let me put it another way, Darcy, either explain yourself or I will summon everyone down and you can explain it then."

Darcy had no choice and he knew it. He explained the situation, only after he had the assurance of secrecy from the colonel.

"Both!" exclaimed the colonel. "I have never in my life been so jealous of anyone."

Darcy couldn't help but be a bit proud of himself. "And they are so different. A gentleman wouldn't elaborate further, if you only knew the differences, you would want to run me through for being so fortunate."

"I want to run you through now simply for their respective beauty. If you say anymore I just might."

"Now that you know, perhaps you can help. We can't keep this up forever without being detected."

The colonel took another sip of Brandy and thought he might just have a solution indeed.

The next morning Darcy waited for Elizabeth as usual, she entered and upon seeing him alone, jumped in his lap and gave him a hard kiss.

"As much as I enjoy our evenings, my dear, I think I most anticipate how I am to be greeted in the mornings."

Elizabeth feigned being insulted and said. "Mr Darcy I am shocked you think so little of our evenings, sir."

"My dear I think the point was how much I look forward to your morning greetings."

"Well I will thank you for that part of your speech. Elizabeth said with a smile.

"If we can be serious for a moment I do have news to share that you may not find so much to your liking."

Elizabeth braced herself for the worst while Darcy related to her all that transpired with Colonel Fitzwilliam.

Jane entered the breakfast room with a bright smile but soon detected the serious mood within and braced herself. It was Darcy that broached the subject.

"My dear sister last night the Colonel was lying in wait and discovered our secret. I blame myself, I should have been more careful."

Jane sighed. She knew this day would come but wished not so soon. Just then Elizabeth offered some hope.

"Dearest, the colonel might have a solution to our situation. He has a close comrade in the army that has sustained some injuries."

Jane was very confused so Elizabeth elaborated.

"His injuries are such that he can no longer perform in the bedroom nor father any children. He cannot stay in the army and has no decent prospects.. He is a gentleman and comes from a respectable family and the colonel thinks might be willing to help us."

"I am sorry, sister, but I still don't follow."

Darcy decided to be blunt. "The idea is for you and he to marry."

"What!" Jane exclaimed

Elizabeth added. "Jane, if you and he married we could go on as we are without detection. The colonel assures he is the best of men and if you should become with child no one could question it."

Darcy interjected. "All we are asking is that he be allowed to meet us and then we can discuss this further. Let me be clear, dear Jane, nothing will happen without your uncoerced approval."

Jane let all that had been said resonate and gave her approval.

The colonel was informed and he set out to find his friend and bring him back forth with.

The colonel and Darcy were in the study trying to explain the situation to a very stunned Captain Carter.

"All we are asking of you is to be my guest here and meet everyone. No decisions by anyone need be made now." Darcy suggested.

Captain Carter reluctantly agreed for the colonel's sake but he truly did not think he could do what they were asking of him.

He was brought to the drawing room where Elizabeth and Jane were having tea and introductions were made.

To say the mood was awkward would be an understatement but luckily for all of them the always affable colonel was there to lead the room in jovial discourse.

They all soon relaxed and laughed at the stories the colonel was relaying, all knowing, although based in truth, were being embellished for effect.

Captain Carter was quite taken by Jane's beauty and serene demeanor and asked her if she would honor him with a walk in the garden, which she agreed to.

"I hope you won't mind me saying that this is a most unusual day," the captain began.

"I don't mind, captain. I can not imagine a more awkward introduction to a new acquaintance," Jane responded.

"I have been given the general overview of the situation but would you be willing to tell me how your role in this came about?' He asked.

Jane led him to a bench and she explained how Elizabeth and her had always shared a room and a bed and were always affectionate with one another. It started, she guessed, on very cold nights seeking the warmth of another body and their mutual love for one another led them further

She continued, "to us it seemed very natural and it was assumed when one of us married it would end. But then Elizabeth met Mr Darcy, whom she so dearly loves, and wanted to give him everything of her, which in her mind included myself. Elizabeth had read a book on marital relations, which she showed me, and asked for the very special favor of sharing our affections with Mr Darcy until they became husband and wife. But now that we have begun no one wishes to let go of what we have found together."

Jane made clear that she and her sister were both still maidens and would remain that way until the wedding day. She also made it known she would only consider marrying him if they truly enjoyed each other's company and respected each other.

"If you cannot respect me because of this situation, I beg you to say so now and let us be done with it. I acknowledge I am lost to Mr Darcy and my sister but I am not ashamed of our love and I will not countenance a marriage partner who is."

Captain Carter had a lot to think on and had just one more question. "I appreciate your honesty and I will think on all this but let me be equally frank. I would not consider a wife without affection or regard. I realize I am limited due to my injuries but I would still desire the comfort of a loving wife. Do you think that is at all possible?"

"Captain Carter, I would hope for nothing less." Jane answered with a smile.

The captain was predisposed to say no to all this but was now not so sure after his talk with Jane. Since his injury he never thought marriage possible and certainly not to one so remarkably beautiful and charming. The question remained could he countenance sharing her with another man, and woman for that matter? Of that he was uncertain.

He agreed to come back tomorrow and spend time with them. Elizabeth suggested coming to breakfast when they were more at ease, without their mother, who always slept late and had breakfast in her room.

Elizabeth entered the breakfast room finding only Darcy per usual. Elizabeth wished him a good morning then hugged him from behind while he sat and kissed his face and neck then suddenly grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back whispering in his ear. "How I long for the day we do not fear intrusions for if that was today I would now take your cock in my mouth and suck out every last drop of your seed."

A very excited Darcy replied, "I do not think you would because before my cum spewed forth, I would bend you over this very table and pound your lovely flirtatious pussy until you shamelessly begged for that seed. Now that I think on it maybe then I would let you have it in your mouth."

Now it was Elizabeth's turn to be excited, "Oh Mr Darcy, you are a dirty dirty man, sir. How did I ever fall in love with a man with such depraved tastes?"

Mr Darcy chuckled, "I would like to say you were just lucky in that regard but I think it is you who created this monster, so it falls to you to satisfy my 'depraved tastes' as you call them."

"Oh Mr Darcy, how I long to do just that. I hope you will hold me to my obligations. As we know once we are married I must always bow to your masculine authority, but I warn you I can be very stubborn and impertinent, so I may need a firm hand to keep me in compliance." Elizabeth said with a wicked smile and went to the sideboard for some food.

"You are incorrigible, my love."

"Would you have me any other way, sir?"

"I would not. I did tell you how much I enjoy our breakfast time together and you never disappoint."

Just then Jane walked in. After good mornings were exchanged Jane enquired.

"What have I walked into, may I ask?"

It was Darcy that answered, "Your sister is an incorrigible flirt that has now brought me to a raging 'distraction'!"

"Dear sister, that was very ungenerous of you." Jane said to Elizabeth.

"I do apologize, I cannot seem to contain myself when he is near. Although I would argue he enjoyed every second of my flirting."

Darcy responded, "Of that you may be sure my dear."

It was Jane who surprised everyone by suggesting, "Why don't you crawl under the table and relieve the poor man's suffering, sister? It seems the least you can do, or perhaps we could both do so?"

Elizabeth looked to Darcy enjoying his reaction. "So Mr Darcy the thought of two women enjoying your cock together is an enjoyable one. Do not bother trying to deny it I saw your reaction quite clearly."

"I do not attempt to deny it but would only clarify not 'two women' but rather you and Jane."

"Well I for one appreciate the distinction, my love. What say you Jane should we risk it?" Elizabeth asked.

Jane smiled, "from the look on your Mr Darcy's face I dare say we must and I am guessing it won't take very long, he seems ready to burst as is it. I will lock the door, why don't you get him ready, sister "

And crawl under the table the sisters did and each sucked Mr Darcy's cock in their own styles much to Mr Darcy's delight. When it was obviously getting close it was Elizabeth that claimed his cum down her throat. Jane watched her sister dutifully take every drop.

When all were back settled at the table Elizabeth said to Jane, while pointing at Mr Darcy's very wide grin, "look at what we must endure for the entire day now, Jane."

Jane chuckled, "I for one enjoy seeing your Mr Darcy so happy. His face is very handsome when he smiles."

"You think me handsome?"

"I think you very handsome when you smile Mr Darcy and very intimidating when you scowl," Jane replied.

Elizabeth interjected, "And I find him very alluring when he scowls and very annoying when he smiles!"

Everyone laughed at her jest.

"Well it seems I can not lose, for I am always either handsome or alluring to one of you." Darcy quipped.

"And intimidating or annoying don't forget, sir. And I believe a man who just had two beautiful women pleasing him under a table has no right to use the word 'lose'! Elizabeth suggested.

"You are right as always, my love. My apologies." Darcy said as he took Elizabeth's hand and kissed it.

Captain Carter was announced and after pleasantries were exchanged apologized for being late and asked if he had missed anything which sent the three of them into a raucous laugh.

Jane cautioned him about asking such a question lest he be prepared for quite shocking answers. The Captain took the hint and didn't enquire further.

The four of them enjoyed the rest of the morning together and the women departed for yet more grueling shopping with their mother while Darcy and the Captain had a talk in his study

The captain told Darcy he liked Jane and could envision a scenario he could accept as long as it was a real marriage in all other respects.

He suggested he could request a courtship from her father as a trial to see if everyone would suit.

Darcy agreed and explained that he would settle a dowry on Jane, the interest of which would be under the captains control to live on and use as he sees fit.

The captain expressed his desire to not remain idle and find some occupation to be useful which Darcy felt could easily be arranged.

Mrs Bennet was well pleased at the attention the Captain was showing her eldest daughter. She retired after the captain took his leave thinking of two weddings instead of one.

Darcy embraced the opportunity of privacy to disclose the discussion he had earlier with the captain and all agreed it was the most sensible course of action.

Elizabeth broke the silence.

"Well now the serious discussion is out of the way what shall we do with ourselves for the rest of the evening?"

Jane responded, "I do have an idea if you will both indulge me. Perhaps Mr Darcy would be so kind as to whisper things in my ear and make me lose myself and do unspeakable things to you both?"

Elizabeth looked to her sister in total disbelief. "Jane Bennet! I am shocked to my core. First you suggest 'both' of us going under the table and now this! I never would have believed it of you."

Mr Darcy added, "I heard you say you are shocked, my dear but I did not hear whether or not you approve of it?"

Elizabeth smiled, "of course I approve, sir. I just can't believe my dear sweet sister is shocking even me. And let me remind you, I am in your hands so you never need my approval, you only need to say it is so and I promise you it will be done. In fact I shouldn't help you but even the thought of you making me perform something I unapprove of gets me weak in the knees."

Darcy shook his head. 'Every night I go to bed I think I am going to wake and find this was all a dream. A most wonderful dream to be sure. And let me ask, madam, is it really weak in the knees or wet in your delightful cunt?"

Jane gasped at the word he chose, Elizabeth only smiled.

"One usually follows the other, Mr Darcy, which one comes first I cannot tell you and if you were attempting to shock me with that word let me assure you you have only excited my 'delightful cunt' even more." Elizabeth gave him a challenging look.

Jane gasped again at the word's use.

Mr Darcy walked over to Jane and grabbed her by the hair and said, "now you have done it, madam. This trashy harlot will now have to satisfy your cunt's needs as well as my cock's. You both will go to your room, remove your clothing and await me."

They both very happily did as instructed and Darcy left to his study.

Darcy quickly removed his clothes and put on his robe and entered the bedroom. They were there with the glorious naked bodies waiting for him.

It was Jane he grabbed first rather roughly. He pulled her to stand and had his way exploring her body with his hands, squeezing her breasts and nipples and then running his hands up and down her legs lightly with his fingernails scratching her smooth soft skin. and finally grabbing her beautiful ass.

He bent her over a little and told Elizabeth to lick her pussy and he wet his finger and began to rub Jane's asshole, while he got up in her ear and began calling her every dirty name he could think of, chastising her for enjoying his touch and threatening to let every man he knows have their way with her. Like before she became lost to her lust, moaning and her body convulsing.

Darcy could see she would soon cum and grabbed her one of her breasts and pinched her nipple hard listening to her scream and watching her cum on her sister's mouth. He turned his attention on Elizabeth while Jane recovered herself.

"You were very hard on her, sir." Elizabeth said as he embraced her.

"Do you think so? I do not think she minded much."

"She did not mind at all, I date say, I admit she did ask for such treatment. What am I to expect tonight, sir."

"As I said earlier she will service us both tonight once she recovers. I will enjoy your dirty lips and your supple ear lobes and inviting neck and chest while our dear sister services your pussy and my cock like the trollop she is."

Darcy knew Jane could hear them and kissed his beloved and waited for her. Jane came between them alternately kissing Elizabeth and Darcy.

"And who shall be first, the trollop would like to know?"

Darcy was enjoying the intimacy of them all kissing at once and answered. "Take your pick trollop and when you are finished come back for more kisses."

"As you say, sir."

Jane moved down and chose her sister's pussy first, it looked so wet and inviting. She could hear small moans as she moved her tongue delightfully up and down. When she began sucking on her clit Elizabeth's moans became more intense. She noticed Mr Darcy was now kissing her sisters breasts and sucking her nipples and Elizabeth body bucked upward and she felt her release her orgasm.

She focused on Mr Darcy's cock and took it into her mouth, sucking it gently. She then removed it and pumped it with her fist and moved her mouth to his balls and sucked on them. She now heard him making some moaning sounds. She took him back into her mouth with more fervor and sucked him hard, pumping the bottom of his shaft. She could feel him getting close and pressed down hard and took him into her throat where he released his cum.

She got between them again and they both kissed her face and neck and played with her breasts. Elizabeth saw Darcy move his hand down and insert two fingers into Jane's moist pussy and followed his lead, lightly stroking her sister's clit. Jane's pussy gushed with joy and pleasure exploding into another orgasm.

Before he left Darcy was staring into the darkness, Jane had already retired.

Elizabeth asked, "And what are you thinking of so intently, sir?"

"I was thinking how happy I am to soon have a husband's privilege."

"Oh really, sir? And what are your intentions with that privilege, may I ask?"

Darcy thought about his answer. On one hand he enjoyed their escapades but didn't really require them, as long as he was able to enjoy his beloved he would be content, but on the other hand he sensed she did have more lustful needs, and her happiness was his happiness, so he tried to think of an answer she would approve.

"I think it very simple, my love. I intend to take you wherever and however I choose. I intend to be extremely selfish."

"That is a very wise answer, sir."

Darcy smiled and kissed his love one last time for the night, and once again dragged himself away from her. Shakespeare had the right of it, he thought, "parting is such sweet sorrow."

Author's Note:

I wonder if any readers would share their feelings on the main character's in the story? Through the comments or email. I am always curious if readers ever identify with any of them. For me it's easy to identify with Darcy for I have enjoyed the feeling of grabbing a beautiful woman by the hair but I also think I could identify with Elizabeth's sexual confidence and playfulness if I were a woman but also secretly desire to know what it is like to be frighteningly vulnerable like Jane. I assure all there are no ulterior motives to my request and no responses to any that are clear they want none.