Pride Prejudice and Liberties Ch. 06

Story Info
Mrs Bennet joins in.
7k words
4.74
2.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day Elizabeth and Jane called on the Gardners, Mrs Bennet decided to stay behind.

Mrs Bennet knocked and entered the study when bade to do so. Darcy enquired how he could be of service. Mrs Bennet seemed nervous to him but she always seemed so.

"Mr Darcy, forgive the intrusion, I just wanted to enquire if all is well?"

"All is fine, I don't understand your concern, madam."

"Well, I know what a trial my second daughter cam be and I just wanted to be sure she was being all she should be."

*Mrs Bennet, your daughter is everything she ought to be and more, I assure you all is well."

"Excellent! I am very glad to hear that. Mr Darcy I want to assure you if there is anything she is unwilling to do, you need only tell me and I will perform it in her stead."

"I don't understand your meaning."

"Lizzy can be very stubborn and if she is unwilling to do anything, I am saying that, you can be assured, I will."

"What tasks are you referring to, Mrs Bennet?"

"Mr Darcy, I am an experienced woman, although my husband hasn't had any need of me in more than a decade, i can assure you I am quite capable, more than capable, I dare say."

"Mrs Bennet, are you honestly suggesting what I think you are?"

"Sir, I don't wish to offend, I am simply offering any service you may require."

"Can we please end this discussion."

"As you wish, sir, my apologies."

"There is no need for apologies, Mrs Bennet, I will see you at dinner."

Darcy could not believe his ears. Are all the Bennet women like this, for heavens sake, he thought. He had to admit she is still very beautiful, until her mouth opens and the silliness spews forth that is.

Before dinner Darcy snuck into Elizabeth's room, where he found her and Jane, both getting dressed for dinner. He marveled at their different yet distinct beauties and enjoyed that they were in different states of undress.

"Must you be so brazen with your ogling, sir?" Elizabeth teased.

"I am afraid I must when so much beauty is before me."

Elizabeth smiled, "tell us, sir, with all honesty, are we really as beautiful as you portend?"

"I'm afraid I could not find words to do your beauties justice, even if I had a lifetime to express it. The words that spring to mind are exquisite, breathtaking and perfection and yet they seem insufficient."

Jane and Elizabeth looked to him then to one another.

Elizabeth went to him and kissed him tenderly.

"Well, sir, I then encourage you to ogle all you wish."

Darcy proceeded to tell them of the unusual meeting with their mother. Both were shocked, at first. Elizabeth was a bit angry but Jane tried to calm her.

"Dear sister, perhaps she is just looking for a little adventure, she did say it has been over ten long years since she has been touched." Jane entreated.

"Yes, ten years seems very harsh but to impose herself on her own daughter's betrothed?"

"I agree it is ill conceived but you know our mother is not always the most sensible and you also know that she would mean no slight or harm. Perhaps she truly believes she is helping."

"Leave it to you, Jane, to once again find the good in a situation without any."

Elizabeth smiled, Jane's words did make her feel better. Now an idea was forming.

"Perhaps we should take pity on her and give her what she desires."

It was Mr Darcy's turn to be shocked. "Please tell me you aren't expecting me to have relations with your mother?"

Elizabeth laughed, "no sir, I am concerned for you, as it is, with the two of us to keep contented."

"You doubt me, madam?"

Elizabeth kept laughing, "do not dare use that word with me, sir, lest we be late for dinner. I do not doubt your abilities nor your determination, but I think even the great Fitzwilliam Darcy can admit that we are quite the handful. I would imagine you would like to get some sleep and work done. Or am I mistaken?"

"I concede the point."

Elizabeth continued, "we need a substitute."

"Colonel Fitzwilliam!" Jane said much too quickly and with too much enthusiasm.

Elizabeth and Darcy looked to her and then gave each other a knowing look.

"I see we are going to have a discussion soon about the possibility of adding the colonel to Jane's stable of gentlemen."

"And your stable, my love?" Darcy asked.

"My dear sir, there is only one stallion ever needed in my stable. I chose him quite specifically."

Darcy smiled, "I thank you."

"But, Jane is right. The colonel is perfect. We need only convince him and set it so my mother thinks it is you."

"Your mother is still very attractive, I concede, but I am not sure that is enough to convince the colonel." Darcy stated.

Elizabeth smiled, "and if he thinks it might give him a chance with my exquisite, breathtaking and perfect sister, sir?"

Darcy shook his head, "devil thy name is woman! You never cease to astound me."

Elizabeth gave Darcy her most mischievous look, "I thank you, sir, and since I have yet to hear a protest, dare I say you are amenable to my plan, dear sister?"

They both looked to Jane who was blushing a deep red.

"Enthusiastically amenable, sister."

"And you, sir. Are you willing to share Jane?"

Darcy took his time and gave the whole situation a great deal of thought, he wasn't sure he was willing.

"I am sorry but I am not sure, I promise to keep an open mind. May we speak further after dinner?"

The ladies agreed and finished dressing while Darcy retreated to his study.

Darcy poured himself a brandy and sat in his study. He thought about the proposal and the ramifications carefully and came to his decision.

Dinner was as jovial as ever. Darcy was paying particular attention to Mrs Bennet, making her giggle and blush, which did not go unnoticed by Elizabeth nor Jane.

In the drawing room Elizabeth watched in astonishment as Darcy was obviously flirting with her mother over a glass of port. She could not recall the last time she had seen her mother so happy, giggling like a school girl. Eventually the port did it's occupation and Mrs Bennet needed to retire. Darcy bowed over her hand and kissed it gently, much to Mrs Bennet's delight.

Elizabeth could contain herself no longer. "Well, sir, a more shameless spectacle I have never before witnessed."

"I beg your pardon, my dear, I am sure I don't understand your meaning."

"Oh you understand perfectly, sir. I thought the poor woman was going to jump you where you stood! Does this mean you have a decision to share with us?"

"Indeed I did give it some serious thought and I don't care for the idea of a stable but I believe I could be amenable to sharing now and again."

It was Jane who approached Darcy. "Mr Darcy you needn't share me if it is upsetting to you. Just like my sister I am in your hands and I would never do anything not approved by you."

"In truth, I find those words very comforting. I also would request the sharing be after the wedding, so the first time for 'marital relations' would all be with each other. We could invite the colonel to the seaside on the wedding tour for a fortnight, after we have had a fortnight together."

Elizabeth responded, "that sounds perfect, my love."

Jane added, "that does indeed sound perfect and I echo your thoughts, Mr Darcy."

"I confess, I am no longer totally opposed to being a service to Mrs Bennet, as I once was. Tonight she surprised me with her flirting."

Elizabeth's curiosity was now peaked. "Really, sir, do tell?"

"It wasn't anything she said but rather her demeanor. It's the first time I saw her as a woman and I do pity her situation. If you do not approve, my love, please say so."

"Oh no Fitzwilliam! I do not mind sharing. You know how excited I get when you are selfish. I might even permit a go with Miss Bingley if I would be permitted to watch." Elizabeth said laughing.

"I am sorry to disappoint, my love, but Miss Bingley will never be in my stable."

"Comparing my sister and I to horses, sir? I am shockingly disappointed, Fitzwilliam Darcy!"

"You are nothing of the sort and I am of a mind to take you over my knee this very instant for your impertinence."

"I was a very bad girl, sir," Elizabeth teased.

"Perhaps I should spank Jane in your stead and make you watch. That might be a more fitting punishment."

"Oh Fitzwilliam, you could never be so cruel!"

"You know me too well, my dear. But now that you have mentioned watching, I think there are two particular ladies, I wouldn't mind watching tonight."

"Really, sir, anything in particular you wish to see us doing?"

"Yes indeed and I suggest you relocate your gorgeous backsides to your bedroom before I change my mind."

Elizabeth grabbed Jane by the hand and they ran together from the room giggling.

Darcy found them on Elizabeth's bed waiting for him. They had a chair placed next to the bed. He sat, holding a sniffer of brandy, and anxiously waited.

They removed each other's nightdresses and began kissing, tenderly at first and then more passionately. Jane's breathing became heavier as Elizabeth moved her lips to her neck then chest, she took Jane's nipple into her mouth and sucked gently and played with it with her tongue.

Elizabeth leaned back and smiled at Darcy as she allowed Jane to work her kisses in a similar fashion.

"Is there anything in particular you would like us to do for your enjoyment, sir?" Elizabeth asked.

"Was there, by chance, an illustration in the book you read depicting two people pleasuring each other facing opposite directions?"

"Oh Mr Darcy! You truly are a wicked wicked man, is it any wonder how I love you so? To answer your question there was such an illustration."

Elizabeth guided Jane to lay on the bed facing Darcy and straddled her face. While Jane began working Elizabeth's pussy with her tongue Elizabeth stayed upright caressing her own body for Darcy's pleasure. She massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. She stared straight into Darcy's eyes as she brought her hand to her clit and began tenderly stroking it in a circular motion, as Jane continued lapping her pussy, enjoying her juices.

Elizabeth moaned as Darcy stood and walked to the other side of the bed. He gently pushed her down to her sister's pussy lips while he enjoyed the view from behind.

Darcy stuck his finger into his beloved pussy while Jane sucked on Elizabeth's clit. Elizabeth was moaning louder and getting ready to cum when Darcy pulled his finger out of her juicy pussy and began rubbing her asshole. Elizabeth lifted up a little and began moving her bum to the rhythm of Darcy's finger. Right before Elizabeth was about to cum Darcy put his finger tip into her asshole making Elizabeth go rigid and explode in a forceful orgasm.

Darcy enjoyed ogling Jane's exquisite ass as the sisters switch places.He gently grabbed Jane's hair and whispered a few instructions in her ear and returned to his chair.

Jane smiled at Darcy as she started rubbing her body as her sister enjoyed her juices. She cupped her large breasts and rubbed her thighs for him. She began riding her sister's face and pulled one breast up and started sucking on it's nipple while bringing her other hand down to play with her clit. Darcy sipped his brandy and watched Jane close her eyes, bucking and gyrating, cumming on her sister's face.

Once the ladies recovered themselves Elizabeth addressed Darcy.

"Was that what you had in mind, sir?"

"My apologies, my love, I was woolgathering, could you repeat the whole for me?"

All three laughed as Elizabeth replied, "You missed not a moment, sir. if you did it was your loss, I assure you."

"You are right as always, my love. If you insist on a rating, I will say mesmerizing, to be sure."

"I did not, in fact, insist on a rating but I am glad it was to your satisfaction. If you would now come into bed, I believe my sister and I will be glad to add to that satisfaction."

Darcy did as suggested and was indeed left most satisfied by the attention of the women. Later, as he lay in bed, he recalled the beauty of the performance before drifting off into peaceful slumber.

At breakfast Elizabeth walked in and gave Darcy a mischievous look and curtseyed.

"Good morning Mr spoiled devil of a man."

"Are you jealous, my love?" Darcy said as he walked to her, bowed and kissed her hand affectionately.

"I am indeed, I dare say, as much as I enjoy pleasing you, and I do so enjoy pleasing you, sir, I admit I had never envisioned doing so well as to spoil you completely rotten."

"Hmm, well I cannot pretend to be less satisfied. Perhaps you could shun me today and teach me some humility?

"Oh no sir! I shall do no such thing. I will continue to spoil you rotten and continue to be jealous. It is what I bring to this uneven alliance, after all."

Jane entered before Darcy could respond and asked.

"And what I have I walked into today?"

Mr Darcy answered, "we were debating who brings more to our future marriage."

Jane laughed, "if there is a more happy and equal union, I certainly have yet to witness it."

As they enjoyed their breakfast, Darcy informed them he sent a note to the colonel and asked if they were still intent on going through with it.

Elizabeth answered, "Jane and I have spoken of it and are of a mind to continue but to what extent we are unsure. Our mother, we agree, is looking for a little adventure but to what extent is not known."

"Perhaps it would be best to tell the colonel it isn't a decided thing and ask if he would be willing to be in the ready. You could still offer me in return, sir, and can I also say you have my agreement as to your earlier sentiments. I wish, above all, for you to take my maidenhood," Jane added.

Elizabeth smiled, "now you will have him thinking of nothing but penetrating you with his manhood today, Jane."

Darcy chuckled, "you vixens have given my brain little leave to think of much else these last few days. It is a wonder I get any work done."

Later Darcy walked into the drawing room to find Jane and Elizabeth without their mother and asked them to join him in his study. They walked in to find an embarrassed looking Colonel Fitzwilliam.

Elizabeth smiled, "colonel, lovely to see you!"

The colonel bowed, "Miss Bennet, Miss Elizabeth, always a pleasure," he replied.

Everyone found seats and Darcy spoke next, "Richard wanted some assurance of our agreement if he agrees to our scheme."

Elizabeth chuckled, "Is that so, colonel?"

The colonel answered, "well it seemed to be quite the undertaking and I don't doubt Darcy but he was speaking for others."

Jane blushed and Elizabeth smiled, "well colonel, let me assure you that Mr Darcy speaks for us all and Jane is under our direction, if that is your concern. Jane why don't you pretend there is a table in front of Mr Darcy and show the colonel how we handle such matters."

Jane smiled and crawled to Darcy and pulled out his very erect cock and began sucking him off.

"You see colonel, you have no reason for concern." Elizabeth said.

The colonel was looking with envy as Jane was enjoying his cousin's cock.

Elizabeth continued. "I imagine you are picturing Jane naked right now, I assure you, sir, your imagination cannot compare to the reality. To this day every time I see her thus I am in absolute awe and I have seen her unclothed countless times. I have even seen my betrothed dumbfounded at the mere sight of her. If you agree to help us then whatever Mr Darcy promised you will be adhered to. I can promise you."

The colonel considered her words. "And you are okay with all this?"

"Of course, it was all my doing in the beginning. But please have no designs on me. I don't think Mr Darcy will be inclined to share me anytime soon, if ever."

The colonel laughed as he watched Jane suck Mr Darcy dry, stand, smooth her skirts and return to sit next to them.

Jane addressed the colonel.

"Mr Darcy would not offer me to you if I was not also interested in the scheme, so have no fear I am being ill used."

"So tell me my part in our scheme." The colonel said.

Elizabeth smiled, "I dare say, all you men are the devils!"

A plan was hatched for Mrs Bennet's adventure for that very evening.

At dinner Darcy continued his attention to Mrs Bennet as Elizabeth, Jane and the colonel talked and laughed with each other. After dinner the colonel pretended to leave and Darcy offered Mrs Bennet wine instead of port as the other two women feigned tiredness and retired.

"Mrs Bennet would you permit me a moment in my study?"

"Of course, Mr Darcy."

Darcy sat behind his desk but didn't offer Mrs Bennet a seat so she stood before it.

"Mrs Bennet I have been thinking about our discussion the other day in this very room. And although I am very content and require nothing, it occurred to me perhaps it is you who are in some need."

"Oh no sir! I was only thinking of your needs and was concerned my Lizzy was unwilling to take care of them."

"Your daughter is more than satisfactory, I assure you. If that was your 'only' reason then let us speak no more about it."

Darcy stood and walked to the door and held it open for Mrs Bennet. Mrs Bennet walked slowly towards the door obviously deep in thought and stopped just before she reached it.

"Mr Darcy, if there was a particular need, were you saying you might help me with it?"

"Of course, Mrs Bennet! We will be family very shortly. It would grieve me to think you in need of anything."

Mrs Bennet turned and walked back to her previous spot as Darcy closed and locked the door. While she tried to find words Darcy grabbed his crop and began circling her.

"Mrs Bennet before you consider asking for my help, you should know I do have some authoritative tendencies."

"Authoritative tendencies, sir?"

Mr Darcy smacked Mrs Bennet on her bottom with his crop, not very hard but hard enough to make her jump and squeal just a little.

"Yes Mrs Bennet, if you are in need of anything, it would be in this fashion you would receive it."

"Does Lizzy know of these tendencies, Mr Darcy?"

"Yes, Mrs Bennet, your daughter enjoys a firm hand." He said as he glanced to where he knew his beloved was hiding.

He continued, "Feel free to leave, Mrs Bennet. We need never discuss this again."

Mrs Bennet was fidgeting, "No Mr Darcy, perhaps, as her mother, I ought to know what she will have to endure as your wife."

"If you wish, madam, but I can not tell you, you would have to agree to be shown."

"Shown?"

Darcy got up to her ear. "Yes Mrs Bennet, you would need to give me authority over your body," he whispered authoritatively.

The closeness and lustful manner Mr Darcy spoke was making Mrs Bennet very excited. She could feel the wetness between her legs beginning.

"Very well, Mr Darcy."

"Oh no madam, you misunderstand. If you are to grant me authority, you will do it formally and without clothing."

"Without clothing?"

"Yes Mrs Bennet. I will allow stockings if they rise no higher than mid thigh but I must require everything else be removed. I will undo your ties to your dress if you will allow me. It is entirely your choice, madam."

Darcy again looked to where he knew his beloved was. A mischievous smile upon his face.

"Please undo my ties, Mr Darcy." Mrs Bennet said tentatively.

Darcy undid her ties and poured himself a glass of brandy and watched Mrs Bennet remove her clothes obviously shaking from nervousness.

Now there before him was a very naked Mrs Bennet, with her thick frame and massive breasts. She did not have much fat on her but rather just a fuller more womanly figure. Darcy noticed himself getting aroused. He walked around her, sipping his drink, waiting for her submission. He enjoyed this part of the chase the most.

Mrs Bennet cleared her throat and said, "Mr Darcy, I grant you authority over my body."

12