Pride Prejudice and Liberties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said it barely above a whisper but Mr Darcy heard it clearly enough. He opened a desk drawer and pulled out a rope and walked to Mrs Bennet and began tying her hands. She was so nervous he thought she might dirty his floor but she didn't ask him to stop so he continued and threw the rope over a beam above her and raised her arns up above her head and secured the rope.

"Mrs Bennet, you may tell me to stop at any time but be warned, if you do you will not be given another chance. You will be required to get dressed and go to your room and this will never be spoken of again. Do I make myself clear, madam?"

"Yes, sir."

Darcy began circling Mrs Bennet again this time letting his riding crop trail over different parts of her body. Her nipples were long and erect and when the crop touched them Mrs Bennet moaned softly and seemed to squat a bit.

Darcy decided this needed further exploring so he whipped the crop onto one of her nipples and watched Mrs Bennet cry out in a mixture or pain and pleasure.

"Mrs Bennet, your nipples seem very sensitive."

"They are, sir, yes."

Darcy went back to his desk and retrieved the blindfold he has been using and tied it around Mrs Bennets head, blinding her. He enjoyed her trembling. He brought his crop down on the other nipple bringing another scream from Mrs Bennet.

Darcy put the crop down and came from behind Mrs Bennet and grabbed both nipples, twirling his fingers around them. Mrs Bennet was squirming and moaning and Darcy thought she might even cum so he pinched them aggressively as Mrs Bennet cried out as remnants of her orgasm dripped down her inner thighs.

He whispered in her ear, "Mrs Bennet I can smell your dirty cunt from here."

He got in front of her and began stroking her very wet pussy as she once again began squirming.

"Are you really going to cum again, Mrs Bennet."

"I am sorry, sir."

"Do not be sorry, Mrs Bennet. You may cum as often as you wish. I was just thinking of some names that are usually attached to a woman that cums so much and so easily. I wonder do you think yourself as any of those names?"

Mrs Bennet was extremely excited and knew she would not be able to hold out much longer

"What names do you mean, sir?"

Darcy got close to her ear while continuing to stroke her pussy. "Like a cockish wench or a dollymop."

Darcy soon realized that Mrs Bennet liked to be called names, much like Jane. Her muff was soaking wet and she was moaning like a whore in heat.

"Oh Mrs Bennet, you should be ashamed of your body's reaction to these names I think. You are now moaning like an unhinged whore or a three-penny-upright."

Mrs Bennet wailed and tried to squat and released another almost violent orgasm. Darcy grabbed the crop and started to whip Mrs Bennet's ass with it while she came, making her cries even louder.

"Mrs Bennet I am surprised at your lustful desires, madam. I believe the only thing left tonight would be if you desired to be fucked from behind while bound to my desk. Is that something that you wish for?"

"Yes yes, sir."

"Oh no Mrs Bennet, if you desire a cock in that sopping wet dirty cunt of yours, you will need to beg for it. Beg like a cheap whore on the street who hasn't eaten in days and days and her life depends on being fucked, otherwise I can't help you."

Elizabeth stared in utter disbelief as Mr Darcy turned her mother into a whore begging for his cock. This was their cue to get the colonel ready. Elizabeth took off his robe and Jane got on her knees and began sucking his cock slowly. They wanted him hard but not ready to cum.

Mrs Bennet was crying and begging Mr Darcy to fuck her dirty cunt, just like he told her she must. He unfastened the rope and positioned her over his desk and refastened it.

He walked over to where the others were watching and gave Fitzwilliam a nod and tapped Jane, signaling her to stop. much to Fitzwilliams regret he watched Jane stand. She gave him an encouraging smile as he walked up to Mrs Bennet and put his cock in her pussy.

Elizabeth and Jane were both wet and excited by the spectacle and all three watched Fitzwilliam pound Mrs Bennet from behind having orgasm after orgasm. Her pussy was a sloppy mess by the time Fitzwilliam finally came into her, ending it all.

Jane led Fitzwilliam through the secret door to her sister's room where he could get cleaned up and dressed.

Darcy unfastened the rope and cleaned a very shaken Mrs Bennet with a wet towel. He refastened her hands above her head and took her blindfold off. Returning to his chair behind his desk with a glass of brandy.

Mrs Bennet took a long while to regain her composure and when she finally did Mr Darcy addressed her.

"Do you think your second daughter will be pleased with me, Mrs Bennet?"

"Yes, Mr Darcy. I think she will be well pleased."

"What say you, my love?" Darcy asked Elizabeth.

To Mrs Bennet utter shock and embarrassment she heard and then saw her daughter approaching.

"Yes, Mr Darcy, I dare say, I shall be well pleased."

Mrs Bennet began sputtering nonsense and accusations.

"Mother, please. Nothing happened here that you did not personally request. Request of my soon to be husband and without my knowledge or consent, I might add."

Elizabeth sauntered to Darcy and sat in his lap, taking his glass and having a little brandy herself then wrapped one arm over his shoulder and rubbed his cock over his pants with the other.

"I soon will be mistress of this house, of Pemberly and of this very long, thick magnificent cock and I will not tolerate anyone, anyone at all, going behind my back and making any requests of my soon to be husband. All requests, unless estate matters, will go through me from here on."

Elizabeth stood and got face to face with her mother.

"Is that clear, mother?"

"Yes! Elizabeth, I am sorry."

"Don't be sorry, mother. This was my gift to you and I do not mind sharing Mr Darcy from time to time, if he is also interested in the scheme. But if anyone tries to circumvent me in the future, it will be to their detriment, I assure you."

"Yes yes I understand. Never again, Elizabeth."

"Excellent! If you will untie my mother, sir. I will get her dressed and bring her to her room at which time I will go to my room."

Elizabeth gave Darcy a knowing look and he knew he was being ordered to be waiting for her in her room. He untied her mother and left the study to give them some privacy.

Elizabeth helped her mother dress and walked her to her room. Once there Mrs Bennet apologized for having relations with her betrothed before her wedding day.

"You did not, in fact, have sexual relations with Mr Darcy, mama."

Elizabeth could see her confusion and continued, "Mr Darcy did touch you and use his crop on you while you were blindfolded but he did not enter you, we had someone else for that task. I assure you he is very handsome and gentlemanly so you needn't worry it was a servant and you can be assured of his discretion."

"What! how could you do that to me?"

"Really, mother, Do that to you? After offering yourself to my betrothed and begging to be fucked like a whore in the street! If you were of a mind to actually listen to Mr Darcy, you would have heard him say 'a cock' not 'his cock'. I must say, mother, I have never been so jealous of you in my life. I will indeed enjoy being married to that wonderful man."

"Why wouldn't he do it himself?"

"You are a wonder, mother. Never satisfied. He is saving that for our wedding night. It will be the first time for us both."

"Oh well, if you say it like that then how can I be mad. Who was it then?"

"No one will reveal the man's identity, I assure you. And I put it exactly how it is. Now one more thing before I go. Jane is of age and will be living with us, it has been agreed upon. If papa is against the plan then you will help us by supporting it."

"Will you introduce her to rich men?"

"Jane will go everywhere I go and will meet everyone I meet. I imagine a few rich men will be included. You will support it, mother. Do not test me. Do you understand?"

"Very well. Elizabeth, I think I will be very proud of Mrs Darcy."

"Thank you, mother. You are all welcome to spend the summer at Pemberly assuming you can keep your mouth shut on what transpired here tonight?"

"What? Of course! No one must find out! I would be ruined!"

"I am glad we understand each other. Breakfast is at eight and since tomorrow is our last day in London, you will be present, out of respect for our host. Am I clear, mother?"

"Yes, Lizzy. I understand."

Elizabeth gave her mom a kiss on the cheek and headed directly to her room. She was as turned on watching them tonight as she has ever been and Mr Darcy was going to hear about it. She had every intention of pleasing and being pleased before falling asleep tonight.

Elizabeth walked into her room to find Jane face down on the bed, with her ass in the air and Darcy fucking her with his fingers from behind. He gave her a smile and she threw her hands up in he air.

"Give us a moment, my love, she is almost there." He said.

Elizabeth walked to the window and looked at he sky while Darcy brought Jane to climax.

Darcy studied Elizabeth for a moment. She didn't seem pleased, he thought.

"Is anything amiss, my dear?"

"Everything is wonderful for everyone tonight, apparently!" She exclaimed.

"Feeling left out?"

Elizabeth started to realize she was being silly. After all Darcy was only doing what she asked of him, but did he really need to be so very good at it? She mused.

"I'm sorry, my love. I am being ridiculous."

Darcy held out his arms and she came to him and sat in his lap and he embraced her. Whispering reassuring words and stroking her hair and kissing her lips.

"Feel better now?" He asked.

""Indeed I do. Any chance you can work your magic once more tonight, sir?"

"Certainly I can but first we need to address this behavior tonight, my love. Jane, will you fetch me the hairbrush on the dressing table. My dear, you will need to undress and lay across my lap."

Jane brought him the brush and tried to take her leave.

Darcy said firmly, "Jane, you will stay and watch."

Jane looked frighteningly at her sister and watched her remove her clothes and lay across Mr Darcy's lap, as instructed.

Mr Darcy addressed Elizabeth.

"Tell me what troubled you this evening, my love."

Elizabeth thought and answered, "I was jealous, sir."

Darcy spanked Elizabeth's ass hard a few times. Jane gasped and brought her hands to her face. Elizabeth squealed a little.

Darcy continued, "jealous of whom, my love?"

Elizabeth braced herself and answered. "Jealous of my mother being pleasured by you

Darcy spanked her a few more times. "Anyone else?"

"I was jealous of you enjoying pleasuring my mother."

Darcy spanked her again. Jane began to cry. Elizabeth was feeling the stinging pain with difficulty now.

"Anyone else, my love?"

Elizabeth didn't want to answer anymore but she knew she would never deceive him.

"Jane, just now, being pleasured by you."

Darcy brought the brush down again twice on his beloved's very red ass. Elizabeth screamed in pain and began to cry, Jane fell to her knees sobbing.

"Anyone else?"

"No, sir."

"Were you jealous of Colonel Fitzwilliam?"

Elizabeth thought and answered, "no, sir."

Darcy lifted her up and hugged and kissed her until she regained her equanimity.

"Would you like Jane and I to show you how very special you are now, my love?

"If it ok, sir, could it be just you and I tonight?"

"Of course!"

Jane ran into Elizabeth's arms and Elizabeth consoled her sister.

"There there, Jane. Mr Darcy was right to punish me. My feelings were very wrong. I am well. Do not worry. I will see you bright and early in the morning. Now let Mr Darcy and I have some private time together."

Jane left, Elizabeth grabbed Darcy by the hand and led him into her bed. They snuggled, kissed and whispered to each other for a long time before Darcy brought her to very satisfying climax with his face between her legs using his tongue and fingers together.

He held her in his arms, thinking how much he loved her, until she fell deeply asleep, then left for his own bed.

At breakfast the following morning all were assembled and merry save Jane. She was obviously uneasy and would not look Darcy in the eye. Mrs Bennet returned to her room after her obligation of being present at breakfast was concluded and Darcy requested the sisters meet him in his study.

Darcy was first to speak. "Jane, I can see you are uneasy."

"I am sorry, sir. I should not have been made to watch." Jane replied

"Perhaps not, for that I blame myself. But you must try to understand, you and your sister have different desires and needs. And you both always have the prerogative to say no."

"Do we indeed, sir? I heard otherwise for my mother."

"You heard no such thing. I informed your mother she could say no and return to her room."

"What you say is true but it seems there are unknown consequences to that "

"There are none. Elizabeth could've said no to laying across my lap and if I am ever to rough you may as well. You will always have my love and protection regardless."

"Very well. I thank you for your assurances. I do feel better."

Jane looked at Darcy in the eye for the first time and they gave each other tentative smiles.

Elizabeth added, "Mr Darcy is right about our differences. I could not be more gratified by his care. Even my sore bum approves."

"It was very hard for me to witness. I will try to remember your approval in the future."

"I am gratified you feel better." Darcy said.

Jane surprised even herself by saying, "my behavior this morning was unbecoming much like my sister last night. Do I not also deserve some punishment?"

Mr Darcy answered, "perhaps you are right. But instead of a punishment, how about a task? Such as you sucking the cum from my cock."

"Very well, sir, but that seems more like a reward than a punishment."

Jane got on her knees and pulled Darcy's cock out and began sucking. Elizabeth gave him an affectionate kiss and stood by him and watched Jane in awe of her technique. 'It is like watching an artist perform', she thought.

Just then Mrs Bennet entered without knocking. Everyone was mildly amused by her shock after her own performance the night before.

"Why is Jane doing that? Mrs Bennet asked excitedly.

"She was bad this morning so Mr Darcy gave her a task." Elizabeth responded casually.

"What, bad, what!" Mrs Bennet was sputtering.

Elizabeth laughed, "mother please, I told you Jane is coming with us. She has joined our relationship. She seems very content, does she not?"

"You said she'd meet rich men!"

"And so she shall, she is free to fall in love and marry as she pleases."

"Who would have her now?"

Darcy interjected between heavy breaths, "a very very lucky man if I do say so myself."

Jane gave a muffled chuckle, showing she was following the conversation.

"Watch mother, as Jane takes him into her throat and takes his seed. It is extraordinary, I can't comprehend how she does it." Elizabeth said.

Elizabeth's mother answered before thinking. "It just takes practice."

"Mother!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

After Darcy came into Jane's throat. They all turned to Mrs Bennet and had a laugh together. Mrs Bennet was embarrassed at first but then became more and more proud of herself and her abilities.

They were on their way to Hertfordshire when Darcy, who was sitting next to Mrs Bennet, asked her.

"Mrs Bennet I was wondering if your breasts are always so sensitive as they were the other night?"

Mrs Bennet blushed as she answered. "Yes, sir, they have always been so."

Elizabeth smiled and added. "I didn't think it possible to have an orgasm by being touched there."

Mrs Bennet answered, "it is possible by not even being touched in some cases, for me that area has always been such."

Darcy stated, "Mrs Bennet, may I say your breasts are truly magnificent."

"Thank you, sir!" Mrs Bennet said enthusiastically.

Elizabeth smiled mischievously, "why don't you show us what you did the other night, Fitzwilliam. I had a very poor view and Jane was busy as I remember it."

Mr Darcy smiled, "If Mrs Bennet will kindly take them out for me I wou happy to oblige. We can close the curtains but I worry your mother was quite loud before."

Mrs Bennet spoke up, "here in the carriage child, are you mad?"

Elizabeth shrugged, "very well, mother, I for one was interested in a demonstration but we can sit quietly for the remainder of the journey."

They remained as such for awhile. Mrs Bennet was thinking of the compliment Darcy had given her and was getting more excited the more she thought of it.

"Very well!" Mrs Bennet huffed began to untie the front of her dress while Everyone made sure the curtains were closed.

Darcy was shaking his head and chuckling, his betrothed had a knack for nudging people along, he thought.

Mrs Bennet lowered the top of her dress releasing her large breasts.

"They really are lovely," Elizabeth quipped.

Darcy began tracing his finger along the skin of her breasts as Mrs Bennet leaned back and closed her eyes, quivering already by his touch.

He proceeded to fondle and squeeze them with his hands. As Mrs Bennet's breath quickened he started concentrating on her very erect nipples, pinching and twirling them with his fingers.

Darcy could feel Mrs Bennet's body stiffen when he put his lips to one nipple while still pinching the other. Elizabeth gave her mother a pillow to drown out her increasing moans. Mrs Bennet burst forth her orgasm as Darcy sucked hard on her nipple.

Much to everyone's surprise once Mrs Bennet recovered she started caressing Darcy's cock over his pants.

"What do you think of my betrothed's cock, mother?" Elizabeth asked with a smile on her face.

Mrs Bennet looked to her, licked her lips, and said "I would say lovely, very lovely indeed."

Elizabeth was enjoying watching her mother with her betrothed.

"Would you like to suck it, mother?"

"I would not oppose it."

Elizabeth was now very wet. Something about her mother wanting to suck her betrothed had gotten her very excited.

"By all means, mother, but only if you are prepared to suck every last drop from him just like our dear Jane is so very good at."

Jane blushed and smiled as Mrs Bennet pulled Darcy's cock out and hungrily took him into her mouth while pumping his shaft with her hand. She sucked him aggressively like Elizabeth and then took him into her throat like Jane.

Darcy could take no more and unloaded his seed into Mrs Bennet's throat, who glady took it all.

When Darcy started to soften Mrs Bennet righted herself and gave her daughters a satisfied grin.

"Brava, mother!" Elizabeth exclaimed.

Elizabeth turned to Darcy, "well, sir, once again I would say you are a most fortunate man."

Darcy smiled, "indeed! I imagine that will be my last tryst before our wedding trip."

Elizabeth raised her eyebrows and said, "don't be so hasty, sir. There are a few more days yet and I can be very crafty when need be."

"I would never doubt you, my love. Just please be careful lest we be found out."

"Careful! Where's the adventure in that, sir?" Elizabeth gave him another mischievous grin.

12