Prim and Proper No More

Story Info
Prudish wife becomes a swinger.
3.2k words
4.21
36.6k
31
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

Every man considers his wife to be the hottest woman on the planet. It doesn't matter if she is young or old, slim or fat. His perception is colored by one simple fact: he sees her through love-colored glasses. Of course, his favorite way to see her is stark naked.

This is how I see my Barb through my love-colored glasses. To me, she is the most beautiful woman on earth. At our wedding, my buddies expressed their envy for my landing such a beauty. Her skin is flawless. She has high cheekbones, and a nose with just a slight upslope at the tip. A man could drown in her blue eyes. She has breasts which are firm, don't sag a bit, and have proud nipples that stand out even when she is not aroused. Her waist narrows just the right amount that she does not seem emaciated. Her hips are perfect for making babies.

Both of us are strong swimmers. We often will have a little competition in the pool. If she beats me, it's for real. When we bought our house, one factor in our choice was a neighborhood community swim center. During the summer, we spent almost every Saturday there. Her bathing suit was a simple white maillot. The high hiplines were the only parts that exposed much flesh. I usually wore a pair of baggy swim shorts.

Sundays were our sunbathing days. Our attire was a little less conservative in our own backyard. She had a black bikini which I adored. The bottom, though, completely covered her butt; the bra exposed very little of her boobs. I had a matching black speedo. One Saturday in July when we were getting ready to go to the pool, I suggested that she wear the bikini instead of the maillot. "I can't do that," she said. "There are children there. It's not appropriate. What will their parents think?"

I shook my head. "Barb," I said, "most of the mothers wear skimpier bikinis than yours. I've never seen anyone get upset."

She thought a minute. "You're right. Plus the lighter suits might allow us to swim faster."

"That's the girl I love. Shall we have a race to test your theory? Say, three laps."

"You're on."

When we arrived at the pool wearing our usual t-shirts, a couple playing with their children that we had seen there many times before waved to us, and we waved back. The woman's bikini showed almost half of her breasts and the corners of her ass cheeks. "What did I say?" I asked Barb.

"You were right," she replied. "I guess I'm just a little too prim and proper. I'm wearing this bikini from now on." We dropped our towels on a pair of chaises and took off our t-shirts. Barb glanced around as she dropped her shirt on the towels. As she straightened up, she noticed the couple looking at her. "They're staring at me," she whispered. "They've never done that before."

"They're just surprised that you aren't wearing the maillot. That's all. The lap lanes are open. Let's go."

We dashed to the edge of the pool. Barb quickly counted to three, and we dove into the water. I was quite surprised by the extra speed I had with the speedo. The baggy shorts had definitely been a handicap. I had not expected that Barb's bikini would give her much additional speed, but she kept pace with me stroke for stroke. We were tied at the end of the first lap. Quickly we reversed direction and headed back to the far end of the lanes. Again we went neck and neck. As we reversed direction the third time, I saw the determination to win on her face. I had a competitive nature and was equally intent on winning. Halfway back, her jaw was set tightly. I then realized that winning would give her an ego boost that would overcome her earlier trepidations about wearing the bikini. I slacked off just enough to let her win by the length of her forearm.

We stood in the shallow end of the pool catching our breath. I noticed, but did not mention, that the thin fabric of Barb's bra adhered to her breasts putting her nipples prominently on display. I wasn't the only one who saw it. After a minute, we climbed the steps out of the pool and went to our towels to dry off. Several sets of eyes followed us. When she bent over to dry her legs, Barb became aware of her boobs being so well displayed. "Oh, no," she moaned. "I never expected this to happen. I'm so embarrassed."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of," I said.

"I might as well be naked." I smiled. "What is that shit-eating grin about? Look at all those men staring me."

"They are only validating what I've known since the day we met: that I am the luckiest man on earth. Let them look all they want. They know that I'm the only one who gets to touch."

"Damn!" she said as she slammed her towel onto the chaise. "Why do you have to be so sweet when I'm mad? You take all the fun out of it. If I didn't love you, I could hate you." She wrapped her arms around my neck. Our lips locked into a passionate kiss as she ground her pelvis against mine eliciting a rigid response from my cock. "There. Let's see how you like having women stare at you knowing that I'm the only one you will stick it in."

"Let them dream. If there weren't for all the children running around, I'd stick it in you right here."

"I think you are turned by the idea of people looking at us."

"Aren't you?"

"A little bit. I love it when you undress me with your eyes. These guys are doing the same. At this moment, I want you to take me home and succeed."

"I'm confused. A minute ago you were embarrassed to have all these people staring at you. Suddenly you are ready to strip naked in front of them."

"I know. I'm confused too. It's like a switch in me marked 'prim and proper' has been turned off. My inhibitions have disappeared. Now when you say I'm desirable, I understand it. I'm so happy that you feel that way. I've always felt that way about you. Before, I thought desire was just for us. There's a big world out there full of it. I want my share."

"We brought our books with us. Let's do some reading and let people walk by and look us over. When you've dried off, we can swim again."

Returning to our chaises, we finished drying off enough to avoid getting our books wet, and then stretched out books in hand for about an hour. An hour later, we dove into the pool for a leisurely couple of laps, and then returned to our reading. More people than usual for a Saturday strolled past us; both men and women pretended to not stare at Barb's nipples. My boner was equally admired. We did another swim-and-read sequence and picked up our things to go home. Neither of us put our shirts on.

At home Barb showered to rinse the chlorine off before going to the kitchen to start cooking dinner. I took my shower next and got dressed. I wore only a pair of shorts, a polo shirt, and my flip-flops.

The aroma of frying pork chops greeted me when I entered the kitchen. "You can do the salad," she said. She turned toward me. "If I had known you were going to dress so formally, we could have gone to a restaurant." She wore only an apron.

I dashed back to the bedroom and stripped off my clothes. Back in the kitchen I took the salad bag from the refrigerator and dumped the contents into the salad bowl. After adding a few cherry tomatoes, I fluffed up the mixture with the tongs and placed the bowl on the table. I drained the boiling macaroni through the colander, dumped the macaroni into a bowl, stirred in the cheese powder, and placed that on the table. Barb put the chops on the plates, took off the apron, and brought them into the dining room.

We sat at the table in our usual places at one corner. After filling our plates with salad and macaroni and cheese, we commenced eating. We talked about our respective books, the weather, and an upcoming birthday party for a nephew. Suddenly Barb stopped and set her fork down. "You know something," she said. "I feel really comfortable. We've never been naked together before except in bed for sex."

"You're right," I said. "It is relaxing. It feels very natural to be au naturel. I think we should do this more often."

"Let's do our sunbathing in the nude tomorrow. We should get overall tans. Somehow my pale boobs against my tanned arms and tummy don't look right."

"You've always looked good to me. I suppose we could do that. The neighbors can't see through the fence, so we don't have to be concerned about offending anyone. In fact, let's be naked anytime we are alone."

The following Saturday, Barb surprised me by wearing a new black bikini, one that put twice as much of her charms on display as the old one. The bottom only covered half of her ass cheeks. The bra left the sides of her breasts exposed as well as most of her cleavage. The panels barely covered her nipples. She also handed me a new swim brief that had a pouch for my equipment that outlined my cock and balls very prominently. There was no need for me to have a boner for people to see what I had. This time we didn't wear our t-shirts.

All eyes locked on us when we entered the pool area. Casually we put our towels and books on a couple of chaises and went to the lap lanes. We did three laps, but without any competitive urgency -- our objective being to get as wet as possible. When we emerged from the water, I saw that the fabric of her bra molded itself even tighter to her tits than the old one. The bottom adhered to her pussy creating a perfect camel toe. My briefs clung to my groin so that my shaft and its head were plainly outlined. We toweled off our arms and brushed our hair before stretching out on the chaises with our books. The parade past us was much larger than the week before. I kept expecting the pool manager to tell us to leave. Instead she joined the others checking us out.

An hour later it was time to get wet again. Back to the pool we went for another three laps. Just before the end of the third lap, Barb stopped where the water was still waist deep. I stopped and stood up. "Is something wrong?" I asked her.

She placed her hand over my cock and rubbed it through the thin cloth. Naturally I started getting a stiffy. "I just want to make those other women jealous," she said. "They will be green with envy when they see what gets into me."

"You are turning into a major exhibitionist. What's next? Strip naked in front of this crowd?"

"We can't do that. There is a couple watching us very intently. I think they might start a conversation with us."

"What if they do? We don't know them. What would we talk about?"

"The weather is always a good opener. That's what you did when we first met."

"Do you think they might hit on us? You know. Sexually?"

"You would like that. Wouldn't you? Come on. I've seen you take your eyes off your book and gawk at her. Your cock grew every time you did. She's the blonde in the yellow bikini. He's pretty hot too. If I were single, I'd probably do him."

I looked around and spotted them just ten feet away opening looking us over. "Let's get out of the water. There are other people waiting to use the lanes."

Hand in hand, we left the pool and returned to our chaises. As we were drying our hands and arms, Yellow Bikini and her companion approached us. "Hi," she said, "we were curious as to what you're reading."

"Mine is science fiction," I said.

"Romance, as in women's porn," Barb said.

"I hear you," said Yellow Bikini. "We're Sam and Sammy, as in Samuel and Samantha." She held out her hand to Barb. "We're also known as the two Sams."

"That's different. We're Barb and Bob."

"Happy to meet you," Sam said holding his hand out to me. We shook hands all around. "Do you mind if we join you?"

"Please do," Barb said quickly before we could even look to each other for agreement.

The two Sams quickly moved a couple of deck chairs next to us. Sam sat next to Barb and Sammy next to me. "Where did you get your swim gear?" Sammy asked.

"On the Internet," Barb said. "Just search for adult swimwear."

"I thought we were daring," Sam said, "but you make us look very conservative. We would like to get overall tans, but the nearest clothing-optional place is two hundred miles away. That's four hours of driving one way. It wouldn't be practical."

"We have to get bikinis like these," Sammy said to Sam. She reached her hand toward my crotch, then pulled it back. "You need one like Bob's. I can see how much of a man he is. I can hardly restrain myself from touching him." I looked at Barb who nodded her head. "Honey, may I touch him?"

"If it's okay with them," Sam said.

"Help yourself," Barb said.

Sammy put her hand on my cock and rubbed gently along its length. "It feels like he's almost naked. The fabric feels very much like skin. And I can see him growing." She pulled her hand back. "I can't believe what a slut I'm being."

Without bothering to ask, Sam put his hand between Barb's thighs against her pussy. Her gasp was not one of shock, but of approval. She closed her eyes and savored his touch. When he withdrew his hand, Barb looked at me. Her eyes said, "Let's do it."

"If you guys would like to get tanned," I said, "you could come over to our house. Our back yard is fenced so no one can see in. We just lay a sheet out on the grass and sun ourselves in the nude. We have extra sheets."

That having been said, the four of us gathered up our things and headed for the parking lot. As the two Sams followed us in their car, I asked Barb, "Should we really have sex with them?"

"Are you afraid he's better than you?" she retorted. "It's obvious you want to fuck her. It will be a one-time thing. Besides, we'll have more time sunbathing this weekend."

"What if you want him again?"

"Then you can have her again. We could become a regular foursome. Would that be so bad?"

"I suppose not. We could be swingers."

They parked their car beside ours in the driveway. I showed them a bedroom to disrobe in, and then went to our bedroom with Barb to undress. Granted, none of us had much undressing to do. Barb grabbed a couple of sheets from the linen closet and led the way to the back yard.

I spread out one sheet on the grass. Sammy immediately plopped down on it. As soon as I stretched out beside her, she grabbed my cock and tried to swallow it. I heard the familiar sound of Barb's slurping as she went to work on Sam. The vacuum chamber effect on my shaft quickly inflated it. Sammy's head bobbed up and down for a minute while she held my dick in one hand and cradled my balls with the other. Carefully she took one nut into her mouth and then the other. "I love your being clean shaven," she said as she rolled onto her back. "It beats a mouthful of hair."

I sneaked a peek at Barb and Sam as I parted Sammy's slit with my tongue. His genitals were hairy. Oh, well. Barb could deal with it. I had my own meal to eat. My fingertip found Sammy's clit and slowly circled it. Her breathing became deeper, intermixed with gasps and hip jerking as her passions rose. My tongue returned to her cleft and made trip after trip up her opening until she was panting. "Fuck me!" she cried. "Put that hairless cock in me." Never one to refuse an invitation, I positioned myself over her and introduced her dripping pussy to my meat. As my balls touched her bottom, she said, "Stop. I want to see how you feel inside me." I remained motionless. "Oh, yes. That is wonderful. Now move a bit." Slowly I pulled back until I was about to drop out of her cunt, then slid back in. Her face had a huge smile when I repeated the action. She wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her ankles together. My arms went around her, and hers around me, crushing her tits against my chest.. Our open mouths met in a frenzied kiss; our tongues doing a tango. I increased my thrusting rate. In and out! In and out! Faster! Faster! Her fingernails pressed against my back. Her cunt tightened, and I fired my stream into her steaming pussy. We both howled our passionate delight.

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I could hear Barb panting. I looked in her direction. Her legs were around Sam's waist. I saw his cock flying in and out of her pussy. Her face contorted in ecstasy when he froze with his balls against her fanny. Their groins bucked rhythmically together. Some of his seed leaked out around his cock as they lay gasping for breath.

I looked back at Sammy. She glowed with happiness. "That was so good," she said warmly. "I want to have you in me again." She turned her head toward her husband. "Sam, no more pussy for you until you shave."

He grinned. "Barb didn't complain," he said. "She won't mind me doing her again."

"You heard your wife," Barb said sternly. "I hate having hair stuck in my teeth and other places."

Sam sighed. "I guess I'm outnumbered. I suppose we should go home so I can dehair myself."

"We have some extra razors," Barb said. "You're welcome to stay for dinner. By the way, we eat in the nude."

"Sounds good to me." Sam pulled out of Barb and stood up. "Where are your razors?"

I started to leave Sammy's pussy, but she gripped my bottom tightly. "Stay there," she whispered. "I want him to have an incentive to go through with it."

Barb grabbed Sam's hand. "Come on," she said. "I'll shave you. I don't believe they are finished yet."

She was right.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers