Primal Brew

Story Info
Two lost campers stumble on a pagan orgy.
4.4k words
4.64
24.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
484 Followers

A fire flickered ahead, and their hearts lightened.

Bill and Kerri had gone camping to connect with each other, but neither of them had camped since they were children. They went hiking and got lost in the windy, branching trails until darkness came. Rumors of bears played on their imaginations every time they saw a dark shape, and in the feeble light of a waning crescent moon and a few stars, blocked by tall oaks, most shapes were dark. Civilization was a long way away. They each had their phones to serve as flashlights, but the batteries of both were nearly drained.

The light that danced ahead had to be a campfire. A campfire meant a campground; a campground meant a well-marked trail back to their own site.

They walked forward, and the fire loomed larger. For a moment they thought it might be a forest fire, and knew fear again, but it didn't seem to be spreading. And besides, they heard voices. They plunged forward, along a game trail they'd mistaken in the dark for something man-made, until they came to a clearing filled with people, a throng of a hundred or so.

"Uh," Kerri said.

Half the people, men and women, were entirely naked. Everyone was at least half-naked. They moved around a huge bonfire, bare breasts shining in the light, cocks both erect and soft bouncing as men moved about. Some of the people stood near the edge, talking animatedly; others danced with wild abandon in circles around the fire.

Kerri's husband was transfixed by the sight of all the naked flesh.

"I'm not sure..." Kerri said, but even she knew the alternative of wandering about the forest lost wasn't a real option.

"Hmm. Yeah," said Bill.

"These people all came from somewhere," Kerri said. "Some big path, probably. We can find it and keep going."

Bill nodded and started around the edge of the clearing. But his eyes did not seek out the edge, where a path might be found, but strayed to the inside, where flame-light danced across breast and thigh. Kerri followed. She had not been very sexually experienced when she had married Bill, and she, too, was fascinated by the moving bodies. One man's cock, even semi-hard, was larger than her husband's. Another was rock hard, stroked casually by the naked woman who chatted with the man it belonged to. Another was shrunk almost to the point that it vanished between large testicles.

They nearly bumped into the crudely carved wooden table in front of them. Simple round earthenware bowls, or perhaps they were cups, lay on it, miniatures of a giant punch bowl with a ladle. A bronzed, broad-chested man wearing only a sarong around his waist handed them each a cup. Without thinking they both accepted. The water ran out hours ago, and they were thirsty.

"I'm Dane," the man shouted as he ladled the red drink into the cups. "Enjoy the Primal Brew!"

"Bill," Bill said. "Nice to meet you."

"Let's get out of here," Kerri whispered.

A woman came and insinuated herself between them. She put an arm on Kerri's shoulder, and another on Bill's, and so tight was the space that one bare breast rubbed against Kerri's chest, and the other against Bill's arm. Kerri looked at Bill, who didn't seem to mind. In fact, he was taking a good look.

"Give me some Primal Brew, Dane. I love how it makes me feel," said the woman.

Well, thought Kerri, at least she'll need one of her hands back for that. "And how," Kerri asked, "does it make you feel?"

"Free," said the woman. "I'm Luxuria, but you can call me Lux. First time? You still have all your clothes on." She moved forward, spinning as she went, and rubbed her hand on Bill's chest. Then she plucked at the top button of Kerri's blouse, without undoing it. "Loosen up! And drink!"

Dane, in front of them, scooped up liquid from the punch bowl, but did not pour it into one of the cups. Lux spun again, and went to her knees. She opened her mouth and tilted her head upward, and for a moment Kerri thought she was going to give Dane a blowjob. But then Dane tilted the ladle over her mouth and poured the liquid down her throat as she swallowed. Then she got to her feet and danced away.

"Wow that was hot," Bill said, sipping from the cup he'd been given. "Stuff doesn't taste that good, but I'm thirsty. I'll drink anything."

"Bill! It's probably drugged!" Kerri hissed. "That's why everyone has their clothes off. They're all stoned."

Her whisper must have carried further than she expected, because Dane laughed. "Maybe we have our clothes off because we want to."

"Do you swear there's nothing in the punch?" Kerri asked.

Dane just smiled. "If I did, would you believe me? Some people swear there's some drug in it that removes their inhibitions. Others are sure it's just colored watered-down gin. Believe what you wish - oh, she's about to speak."

A hush settled over the crowd. Forty feet away, at the edge of the circle, a woman with long blonde hair, dressed in a diaphanous white robe, was lifted onto a wooden pedestal. In the flickering light it was impossible to make out what sort of carvings adorned the platform, but there was a suggestion of curves lasciviously entwined.

"By day we walk the streets, surrounded by concrete and steel," the blonde said. Her nipples jutted against the white fabric, and there was no doubt she was braless. "We wear the personas society requires of us; restrained, civilized, calculating, analytical, competitive."

"Hear, hear!" shouted someone, and there were many murmurs of assent from the crowd. All dance and talk and stopped to listen to this woman.

"We come here to cast that all aside!" The woman said. "To be in nature. To be our natural, real, inner, true selves. Passionate, loving, uninhibited, barbaric, unrestrained. Free! But some of us," and it seemed to Kerri that the woman looked right at her, "need a little help. So by Freyja, by Aphrodite, by Freyr, and by Dionysus, I cast this spell, that we all might be unrestrained in our passions! Stripped of our personas, we will be our true, primal, sexual selves!" The woman pulled at her robe, and it came off easily, falling to pool around her feet. Her breasts were high and full, her limbs sleek, and her body evenly tanned as if it had never been clothed in the sun.

Kerri wanted to be free. But more than she wanted to be free, she wanted to be enchanted. Around her, men and women kissed and groped and stroked each other, sometimes for merely a moment until they switched partners like at a square dance. The spell's effect seemed real to the others, and she wished to fall under its power. But it couldn't be real.

The priestess, for that seemed the word for her, walked toward them, her hips swaying as she walked. The revelers reached to touch her breasts and belly as she strode through them. She picked up a ladle, dipped it into the punch, and held it with all the imperious grace of a queen with a scepter.

"You are lost?" she asked.

"Yes," Kerri said. "We just -"

"Yes," Bill said at the same time. "Our campsite -"

"But you didn't ask for directions when you got here. You stared with fascination. And lust, did you not? Drink, then, and join us." She lifted the ladle above her head, and dribbled red liquid. Some of it ran down her chin and her neck, but most of it she swallowed.

"Not," she said with a laugh, "the way I intended to get messy."

It took Kerri a moment to get her meaning. She glanced at Bill, and he was staring at the naked woman, speechless. It amused her to see him at a loss for words, and she thought there would be no harm in playing along. "And how did you intend to get messy?" she asked. Without thinking, she took a long deep drink of the punch to quench her thirst.

The priestess smiled. "Ah, the elixir, and the enchantment. You feel them both, don't you? You can feel your desire. I saw you looking around at the cocks of our men."

Kerri wasn't sure if she felt anything or not, but she didn't deny she'd been looking earlier. "You didn't answer my question," she said.

The priestess turned to Bill, and said, "I dreamt that my lips, my face, my neck, and my breasts would be painted with the cum of some tall, handsome stranger, while his companion enjoyed himself with others." She winked at Kerri. "And now that you have both drunk of the Primal Brew, and heard the spell from the gods and goddesses of old, I know that we shall have our desires."

"That's my husband," Kerri said. Bill's eyes were wide with lust. Had he fallen under the spell? Was there something in the punch? If so, it no doubt affected her as well.

"I suspected as much," The priestess said, smiling at Kerri. "Mind if I suck his cock?"

Of course I mind. But she didn't say it, because she wasn't sure she did, and also because she was distracted. The man she'd been ogling earlier, whose semi-hard cock had seemed so large, had walked up to her, and almost touched her elbow. And then he winked. She looked down. It still wasn't all the way hard, but it seemed even bigger now, perhaps only because it was up close.

So instead, she said, "He's my husband, but I don't own him. Ask him." Kerri looked at her husband, thinking, Whatever happens now, it's not my fault.

The priestess turned to Bill. "You've had a lot of that Primal Brew, haven't you? And you're hard, I can see that. I bet you're aching."

"Yes," Bill croaked.

"And you keep sneaking peeks down my body. You're having trouble meeting my eyes. The very eyes that are going to be looking up at you while my lips are wrapped around your cock. May I?"

Bill looked at Kerri.

"If you do," Kerri said, "I'm a free agent."

"That's not an answer."

"You didn't actually ask a question." The strange thing, Kerri thought, is that I want him to say yes to her. Maybe it's the brew, maybe it's the spell. Maybe it's the fact that there's a man right next to me who looks like he wants me. She turned to the man and asked. "Would you like to, um?"

"Play with you?" he asked, helpfully.

"Yes." It sounded so innocent.

"Yes," he said back.

"Yes," Bill said to the priestess.

She looked back at Bill. Had what she said sounded like a proposition, or even a promise? She had only been collecting data on a contingency. The priestess had her fingers on Bill's zipper. She yanked it down and pushed his pants and underwear down, too, going to her knees as she did. As Kerri watched, she took Bill's cock into her mouth, just like that.

No turning back, now. The priestess hadn't given Bill a chance to reconsider. Kerri turned away and looked at the man with the giant cock. It was definitely harder, and bigger, now. He reached out his hand. Kerri took it. He led her away, thirty feet or so, where a green blanket lay on the grass.

"He's in good hands, don't worry about him," the man said.

"He's in a good mouth, you mean," Kerri replied, feeling as if looking back at her husband might turn her to salt - or at least give her cold feet.

He chuckled, and unbuttoned another button of her blouse. "Sure, that too."

"Personal experience?"

He smiled and nodded, unbuttoning more. Kerri was quite content to let him take the lead. Step by step, he undressed her. When he undid the laces on her hiking boots, she lifted her feet so he could get them off. When he pushed her jeans and panties down to her ankles, she wiggled free of them, fully complicit.

"May I touch?"

"Of course."

She reached out and stroked his cock. It grew hard in her soft, delicate hands. She felt like a cliché wondering if she could take it all, but wonder she did. Certainly she couldn't take it all in her mouth, but she wanted to see how far she could go. She knelt on the blanket, and sucked him in, wondering if the priestess's mouth was still on her husband. For a moment, she felt competitive about it. The priestess had probably had more practice.

I can catch up, starting now. But another thought pushed that one out and forced her to take her mouth off to talk. "My goodness, I don't even know your name!"

"I can tell you, but is it sexier if I don't?"

She didn't know. She didn't want to decide, either. "I'm Kerri," she said, and stuffed him in her mouth again. And I'm blowing a guy whose name I don't even know. I'm as big a slut as the priestess.

"Oh, Kerri," he said. "You are so fucking sexy. And your mouth feels fantastic."

She sucked on him furiously, almost gagging, trying to get as much as she could. It wasn't even half. She held the rest in two hands. The diamond of her engagement ring blazed, refracting the light of the fire.

But he touched her shoulder before she could make him cum. "Baby, I want to give you pleasure, too."

She didn't resist as he guided her to lay down and bent between her legs. He licked her, at first as if a man starving, and then as if savoring a delicacy. Whenever he was rough for too long, he took to teasing, and just as she moaned in frustration, he sped up.

Across the clearning, her husband slid down to the ground with the priestess, where they were blocked from her view by the cauldron of enchanting brew. Was he going to fuck her?

Am I going to be fucked?

"Mind if we share your blanket?" It was Lux, naked, her hand softly stroking Dane's erect cock.

"Not at all," said the man whose head was between her legs, but Lux's eyes sought out Kerri's.

Kerri shrugged.

Dane lay down on the blanket, and grabbed a foil packet from a nearby pile. He expertly rolled the condom over his erection. Lux, straddling him, guided his cock into her pussy. Kerri had never watched anyone else fuck before, except on screen. In person, it seemed so natural. Was that the brew talking? But she heard herself say, "Fuck me, please."

The man licking her pussy grabbed a condom - extra large - and sheathed his cock in it. Then he positioned himself, the tip just tickling her sex.

Lux said something to her, and she didn't quite catch it. "What?"

The head of the huge cock tickled her pussy. He held his member in his fist and rubbed the tip across her clit, and she screamed as ripples of pleasure washed over her. Then, while her call still reverberated through the night - had Bill heard her cum, and recognized the voice as hers? - she felt the cock push into her.

"Gareth is an experience," Lux repeated. "You'll remember your first time with him."

"She didn't want to know my name," Gareth said.

"Names, no names, it doesn't matter," said Kerri hurriedly.

"Good," said Gareth, pausing.

"Just fuck me already," she yelled. She knew that her voice carried, even over the moans and sighs and screams around her.

He filled her. She felt him against her cervix, and he wasn't even all the way in. It was both sexy and profoundly uncomfortable. She was happy when he half withdrew, and slid in again gently, but she wondered if it was satisfying to him to not be able to bottom out in her. Part of her wanted to tell him to just fuck her hard, and the rest of her was too scared.

"Yes!" She heard voice of the priestess across the way. "Cover me! Coat me with your cum!" Had that been in response to her own yell?

"Let me know if you want to switch," Lux said to her softly, leaning down to kiss her on the cheek.

She turned, and her lips brushed against Lux's accidentally. Lux's eyes widened. Kerri grabbed her, and kissed her with intention this time, her tongue probing. Lux eagerly offered her own tongue to dance with Kerri's. Kerri's hands sought Lux's heavy breasts. Switching would be naughty, decadent, sinful.

"Fuck yes, let's do it." She really ought to ask the men first, but she didn't want to pause. They could say something if they objected. Instead Gareth pulled out to grab a new condom to replace the one that had been in her, and Dane did the same as Lux dismounted. Kerri rolled over, kneeling, watching impatiently as the ritual was performed, and then straddled Dane so she could lower herself onto him.

"You're beautiful," Dane told her. "Glad you dropped by."

"I've never been so glad to be lost before," she said, moving up and down Dane's shaft. There was something sexy about big, but something very nice about "just right." Dane, she decided, had a cock about the size of her husband's.

A man walked by, his half-hard cock bobbing, looking slick with spit or cum. Kerri gestured to him, and he detoured. She reached for his cock, pulled him in, and looked up at him. He nodded, and she took him into her mouth, still riding Dane's cock.

"So beautiful," Dane said.

The stranger's cock tasted like pussy. He'd been fucking someone, then, and now needed to recover. Kerri sucked him back to full hardness again, pausing once when the decadence of what she was doing pushed her over the edge. She came, hard.

The stranger pulled away, fully hard. "Thank you," he said, "And I think Clara is going to thank you, too." He headed towards a redhead who stood naked and triumphant between two obviously spent men. Kerri watched them join hands and bodies, and then turned her attention back to the man she was vigorously fucking.

"Keep that up, and I'll cum," Dane said.

"Good. You'll be the first person besides my husband I've gotten off since we got married."

"Can't have an orgy if all the guys - no - oh my fucking god I'm close."

Kerri had an idea, and quickly dismounted. Bill came all over another woman's face, did he? She'd show him.

"Uh, thanks?" Dane asked, obviously not sure whether he was thankful or not, and not realizing her intention.

"Stand up," Kerri told him.

"I can barely move," Dane protested, belying his claim by getting to his feet. "Really, you got me right at the edge. I'm going to have to take some time off before I -"

"No you don't." She knelt in front of his engorged member and seized it in her small fist. "You're going to come all over me." She stroked him, and when she realized that he wasn't lubricated enough, she took him in her mouth, drooled over him, and then went back to pumping him with her hand.

"Oh my goddess, yes I am," Dane said, making eye contact. The cock in her hand erupted, hitting her cheek and her nose. Spurt after spurt struck her, some landing in her mouth. It slid down her chin and distended thickly toward her breasts, just viscous enough to hover in the air as if attached by a string to her painted face.

"Let me get that," Lux said. Before she knew it, Gareth had pulled out of Lux, leaving the woman free to lap at Kerri's face.

Kerri pulled back. "I was going to show my husband."

Lux pouted. But then she grinned. "In that case, I think Gareth is ready to go, too."

Gareth nodded and stood. Lux pulled off the condom, pointed the oversized cock at Kerri's face, and masturbated him.

Kerri caught sight of Bill out of the corner of her eye. He was naked, watching her, although a curvy blonde had sidled up to him and had her hand on his shoulder.

She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue just in time to catch the first stream of spunk from Gareth. She closed her eyes fast enough to stop the next one from blinding her. The next one landed on her collarbone, and then more coated her tits.

She wasn't sure it was safe to open her eyes. It felt like there was cum on her eyelids just waiting to drip down. But even with them closed she had a good idea of what a total slut she looked like.

She opened them again at last. The blonde's hand was on Bill's cock now, and Bill was hard. Again, she supposed. He'd been turned on rather than horrified by her display. The blonde led him away.

"Mind if I join?" asked another man, tall, handsome. Italian, Kerri thought. "I'm Matt, or Matteo."

"Kerri. And not at all," Kerri said, before the others could answer.

"Shall we double team him until he has reinforcements?" asked Lux.

"Sure," said Kerri.

"You want his cock or his face?" Lux asked.

"If I might speak for myself," said Matteo, lying down on the blanket, with Gareth and Dane making space, "I'd be delighted if the pretty new girl let me lick her pussy."

Amaraine
Amaraine
484 Followers
12