Primal Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Works for me," Kerri said. She lowered herself onto his face while watching Lux suck on his cock. She soon had it rock hard.

It was another hour or more before Kerri found her husband again. By that time she'd been fucked twice more, and had one more man paint her face. Bill, for his part, had the decency to at least look worn out after both the priestess and the blonde. And possibly others, for all she knew.

"The brew made us do it," Kerri said, not believing it. But it seemed like the best way to excuse her behavior, not that Bill had been a saint.

"Or possibly the spell?" Bill suggested.

"You don't believe in magic anymore than I do."

The priestess walked toward them with the same sexy sway of her hips she had at the beginning of the night. Her face and breasts were as covered as Kerri's, and some of that cum, Kerri was sure, was Bill's.

"Everyone needs magic, now and then. But unless you find the magic inside you, you can never find it outside you." She leaned forward, and kissed Kerri. The priestess could no doubt taste the cum on her lips; Kerri could taste Bill's, and probably other people's, cum on the priestess as she kissed her back.

"And," said the priestess, "The magic is clearly outside both of us." She gestured and giggled.

Kerri laughed.

"What number is your campsite?" asked the priestess.

"Uh, seventeen."

"Ah. It's not far. Just down that path, then a right at the road." She pointed. "You'll find it easily."

"Um. Thank you," Bill said.

"Not at all. Come again, anytime. And thank you for sharing your lovely wife with us." She reached for the ladle, and filled another cup, which she handed to Bill.

"No," Bill said. "Really, I am quite thoroughly done for the evening. Three times is all I can manage."

Three, thought Kerri. Who was the third? But she couldn't really complain, as she'd lost track of how many partners she had and wasn't even sure who counted.

"This will liven you up," the priestess insisted. "You do, after all, still have to satisfy your wife. Go back to your camp, and take it with you." She offered him the cup again, and this time, he took it.

"Thank you." Bill put his arm around Kerri's waist, and turned to go.

"And," said the priestess, laughing, "Don't forget your clothes!"

The orgy was dying down as they got dressed. Men and women were cuddling, basking in the afterglow of their frenetic lovemaking. But to Kerri, it felt odd to be dressed again, especially as she could still feel the cum on her face and breasts. Bill sipped at the brew as they walked. They followed the directions, and as predicted, easily found their way back to their campsite.

There, after Kerri washed up and they were naked in their tent, they made love.

In the morning they looked for the camp of the revelers. A smooth place where the cauldron sat, and a few bare footprints were the only sign of them. The strangers had packed up thoroughly and left as little trace as possible.

Bill drove back to town, with Kerri in the passenger seat. A little of the brew still lingered in the cup Kerri had placed in the cup holder. "Three?" asked Kerri as they merged onto the interstate. "I know about the priestess, and I saw the blonde."

"Oh. There was a brunette. Her name was Angie. I got her phone number."

"Oh you did, did you?"

"Don't take it that way. I'm not going to call it or anything."

"Why not? Don't you want to do that sort of thing again?" Kerri asked.

"Well, do you?"

"I asked you first."

They drove on in silence for a while, and finally he said, "I do, if you do."

"So then," Kerri said. "It's a good thing you have Angie's number." She reached for his phone. Since he was driving, he couldn't stop her. She pulled up his contacts, and sent Angie's information to her own phone.

"But if I hadn't been drugged - I mean, if we hadn't - I mean -"

"Then we never would have done that?"

"Right."

"And that is why I saved the cup. I'm going to have it analyzed by a chemist. I don't believe in magic, and I don't know that I believe in drugs that make you too horny to control yourself, either. Too loopy to resist, sure. But I was wide awake, and so were you. Awake enough to do the priestess, the blonde, Angie, and most importantly, me."

"Heh," said Bill, obviously quite pleased with his own manliness. Kerri wasn't about to burst his bubble. She lay back, closed her eyes, and thought about the cocks she'd experienced, and the taste of a woman's lips against hers. If there had been a drug, it had done nothing to affect her memory.

She wanted more.

12