Primal Cravings

Story Info
A couple finds expression of their primal cravings together.
5.9k words
4.5
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

I met Tan on a popular alternative lifestyle web site. We quickly struck a fun, flirty chat session. After about a week of chats that progressively lead to increasingly risqué and revealing insights into each other, I asked if she would like to meet up in person at lunch for tea or coffee. We met at a local tea shop and bonded over our mutual love of all-things tea. I instantly fell into her soft green eyes, framed by her blonde hair.

Soon, we became inseparable, spending time together whenever and wherever our busy professional work and personal schedules allowed. Days became weeks and every time we met, the sparks became flames. We kissed passionately in public, unabashedly brazen in our desire for one another. We pushed our salacious limits for both of us, our primal cravings sought expression and solace together.

After narrowly avoiding discovery in a titillating exhibition of passion at a public park, I asked her to move in with me. I had fallen in love with her, and I wanted to soar to ever increasing heights with her. To explore, to evolve, to grow as a couple and as individuals. We both knew enough about each other's background and history. I had been married once, then through a couple of relationships that waned within less than a year each. On her part, she too had been married and through several short-term relationships. We talked in depth about our prior relationships, the good and the not-so-good, and what we learned from each one. We talked about food, art, sports... life in general, and about our intimate secrets and carnal desires. I knew the risk of asking Tan to be with me, to live together. We both had our horns and our halos. To my delight, Tan said "Yes!"

Within a month, we found a small house for lease within eyeshot of the ocean and an easy walk to the beach. We broke our individual rental agreements and moved in together to the delight and the concern of family and friends. Now having both the privacy and the space to indulge our sensual appetites and needs, Tan and I began to explore our lascivious proclivities together in earnest. The account that follows is just one of many explorations that Tan and I enjoyed during our time together.

Part One

Tan and I embrace in a kiss, wrapping our arms around each other. Kissing passionately, I guided Tan backwards towards the bed. The back of her thighs reach the base of the bed and I swiftly move my right arm behind her back and around her waist. Using my left foot as leverage against the bed frame, I pick her up, sweeping her off her feet suddenly, and place her down onto the bed. Tan gasps, briefly startled by the sudden move and caught off guard. Her breath quickens along with her heart rate, visible by the heave of her bosom and the pulse in her neck.

Her eyes are wide, and I can tell that she is excited, her mind caught up in the titillating anticipation of my next moves. My eyes feast hungrily on the picture of her before me, and my cock is hard, erect, and straining against my boxer briefs. I strip Tan of her bra and panties with quick, efficient movements and I smell the musk of her arousal. I grasp her just under her chin by her throat. Holding her firmly, her heartbeat quickens as our eyes lock. Her hand grips my forearm in the now familiar fashion so that she can easily communicate to me if my grip is too firm. Hazel brown against soft green, I hold her gaze before releasing her throat. I then drop downwards and kiss her just below her navel. She groans softly as I then continue downward towards my feast.

My fingertips trace down the side of Tan's hips, her skin erupting in goosebumps as I leave a trail of kisses. I stop right before her mons, my hands part her legs, then hungrily kiss the insides of her thighs. She moans, quivering in anticipation of where my lips and tongue will go next. She told me her safe word, yet I plan to bring her a host of orgasms before I let her use it or let her slip into exhaustion. As her body tenses with the anticipation of my worship, I kiss Tan again on the insides of her thighs, dissipating a bit of the tension, and causing her to giggle, laugh, then moan. I feel her body relaxing. I slowly kiss her mons and to the left and right of her labia as she wiggles and runs her fingers through my hair. I gently spread her lips and lap her clit with light flicks of my tongue. Her fingers flex as she gasps loudly and pulls me closer.

Tan squirms in delight and groans softly, the slow drip of pleasure rising upwards through her body as her dewy honey beads outs and lubricates her sex in preparation for what is to come. Spurred on by her reaction, I engulf her labia with my lips, sucking and licking before tormenting her clit with soft flicks of my tongue. I stop suddenly, pressing my lips firmly against her. Then I hum.

Tan's body immediately reacts. Her back arches upwards, forcing her mound hard against my mouth, and she moans ever louder as the vibration of my lips against the inside of her labia elicits waves of audible erotic pleasure. Her legs fall open wider, and she grabs the back of my head as she looks down. Our eyes connect again. Glassy soft green against hazel brown. I smile wickedly as I watch her eyes widen in realization of what is to come.

I hum again into her sex, and she falls back onto the bed as her back arches upwards and her body shudders. Her clit engorges and protrudes from under her hood, an erect little pink nub. Her hands splay outwards, grabbing covers and sheets as her head throws backwards into the bed and she groans hoarsely.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD! Please! PLEASE don't stop!"

She breathes out, her voice husky with passion and pleasure.

My hands slide under her ass and grip her butt cheeks, holding her firmly to me. I continue my worship, alternating back and forth between sucking and licking her now bright pink nub then humming against her lips, until she is writhing, panting, her skin flushed with passion and her sex wet and wanton, and on the edge of her first orgasm.

"Please! Please Lucas! Make me cum!"

Tan begs; her breath ragged and her face flushed rouge with her imminent orgasm.

In response to her ardent begging, I reach up, trapping her pert nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I pinch firmly and pull upwards as my tongue penetrates her lips, seeking the release of her nectar. She smells so fresh; her musk fires my passion as I delve deep into her slit. What were dewy beads of lubrication now flow freely as I lash her sweetly with my tongue. She gasps, then moans loudly. Her hands grab my forearms, clinging desperately for control as she reaches her climax.

"Oh my God, yesss! YES! Please, Lucas! Ahh! I'm... I'm gonna... aaahhh! Lucas, oh Lucas! DEAR GOD!

Tan cries out as she sits up violently, her body quivering and shaking as she releases herself into my waiting mouth.

I hungrily drink from Tan's sweet river as she continues to release herself. We lock hands together as I continue my worship, coaxing her to release three more times in a series of squirts. Her hands grip mine, squeezing tight each time she comes. I hold her legs open wide as her body rocks back and forth. Thrashing the sheets, she cries out in primal grunts and moans until she collapses in exhaustion and pleasure back into the bed. Her stomach heaves as she draws deep breaths through "O" shaped lips. A thin glaze of perspiration mists her skin and her body quakes from the aftershocks. I continue my feast, making sure to lick and clean every sweet inch of her sex.

As she slips into her afterglow, I cuddle into Tan, drawing her into a small spoon against my body. I wrap my arms around her chest and kiss her softly on her neck.

"Sleep Tan."

I whispered softly into her ear.

"I'll be here when you wake, babe."

Are the last words that she will remember before falling into her passion-induced slumber.

Tan slipped deep into her slumber. I didn't realize how far I had pushed her. She had a long day and I selfishly wanted to devour her and drink her sweet waters. I had been thinking of her for a good part of the day. A constant distraction of her sexy body kept slipping into my mind and my primal cravings for her flared hot once I had her in my hands. Sighing, I decide to work off the rest of this erotic energy.

It's cold outside at this time of year. Highs near 50 degrees Fahrenheit and lows dipping near 40 degrees dependent upon the wind and its direction. Fortunately, the patio is shielded by the house, which is situated roughly north to south with the front door facing northward.

I gently de-tangle myself out of our little cocoon, slip slowly out of bed so as not to wake her, then drape the blanket back over Tan. She stirs just a little. I dress quietly, and pad silently out of the bedroom. Slip on my athletic shoes, then step outside. It's brisk as expected.

For my warm-up, I jump rope for 3-5 minutes. I work through a series of body-weight movements with sandbag exercises thrown in for a complete full body work out. I'm sweating despite the brisk temperature by the end of the workout 40 minutes later. I perform a modified yoga asana to cool down before stepping back inside. I move quietly back to the bedroom door and check on her. She is still asleep.

I close the door as quietly as possible, then move back into the kitchen to fix myself a quick post-workout snack of sliced deli roasted chicken, apple slices and a couple thick slices of goat cheddar cheese. Top it off with a large glass of water and clean up. I slip quietly back into the bedroom, then to the bathroom, strip my clothes off and hang them to dry before placing them in the laundry later. Quickly brush my teeth, then make my way back into bed next to her.

"Christ! She is so warm!"

I think to myself as I slide naked back into our cocoon. I kiss her neck and back, causing her to stir just a bit. I want her so badly, but I resist the temptation.

"She needs her sleep."

I tell myself. I snuggle into her, luxuriating in her warmth. I close my eyes and the sandman takes me deep into slumber.

Part Two

"Mmmm."

Soft kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders rouse me from my sleep. I stir, now half-awake. The kisses move from side to side along my back, causing soft electric spots on my skin that radiate out into goosebumps.

"Mmmmm."

I softly breath out again as I'm pulled from my slumber. The kisses stop and she snuggles up to my ear and whispers,

"Time to wake up, my love."

Tan rolls me onto my stomach, then begins to pepper my back with butterfly kisses. Starting from my shoulders, moving from side to side, she lands buttery soft kisses on my skin. Working outside-in towards my spine, she rains her kisses down on me. The pleasure is exquisite torture!

Goosebumps erupt on my skin and soon she is moving tantric energies along my spine from its base to the top of my head. I squirm under her assault and my breathing grows heavy. Blood flows into my cock and it quickly hardens thick and straight. She continues to torment me with her kisses, pushing me face down into the bed when I try to roll over. Her sweet torture quickly has my body shivering and shaking. I'm now wide awake, groaning as she massages my back with her kisses and light strokes of her fingertips.

Tan climbs on top of me, holding my hands above my head with one of her hands, spreads my legs, then holds them down with her legs. Reaching down between my spread legs, she begins to lightly stroke my perineum in small circular motions with her fingertips. I buck gently and moan softly as the deep pressure in my scrotum begins to build.

After teasing me for several minutes, Tan stops briefly and leans over towards the nightstand. Retrieving the lube, she squeezes a dollop into her hands then resumes the massage of my perineum. Soon, her fingertips wander upwards and begin the same sweet torture of my anus.

"Mmmm, babe! That feels so good!"

I try to lift myself upwards, wanting her hands back on my cock. Each time I try, Tan pushes me back into bed with a soft giggle.

"Not yet my love. I want you well primed for me!"

My breath is now heavy as I struggle for control. My body pandiculates whenever her fingertips stroke certain areas. She knows how sensitive and responsive I am to her touch, especially in those places! While massaging my perineum and anus with her fingertips, she continues to rain down butterfly kisses randomly on my back. I groan softly under her sensual torment and my body shakes with pleasure.

Tan stops after a few minutes. Whispering into my ear as I catch my breath,

"My love, I want you to flip over now."

Before releasing me, she torments me once more by nipping and sucking my earlobes and kissing my neck. I grunt as she pushes herself off me. I flip over quickly and capture Tan's mouth with mine. I kiss her deeply as I hold her face firmly in my hands. My tongue swiftly dominates hers and I deepen our kiss. My cock, thick and hard, pulsates painfully as my heart rate quickens. I want so badly to be buried deep within her, to hear her gasp and moan as my girth stretches her while I plunge repeatedly into her, and to fill her with my seed! My primal desires have been stoked hot by her massage and butterfly kisses. My mind and body crave hers in an upward spiral of pleasure, interlocked together, and I will not be denied any longer!

Tan pushes away from me and laughs.

"Not so fast, lover!"

She taunts with her gleaming green eyes. She straddles me over my stomach and forces my chest back down onto the bed. My cock is thick, engorged to its full length, hard and fully exposed to her next moves. She begins to kiss me along my neck, sliding her body down, and teasing my cock with her slit. My cock twitches, desperately seeking her warm sleeve. Pre-cum weeps from its head and the slight friction from her body as she slides down makes me groan.

Tan continues to kiss my chest and abdomen while still moving downwards toward my belly button. She kisses and licks me, moving side to side, as my fingers brush through her hair. She stops just north of my cock's base, then spreads my legs and slides her body between them. My breathing grows heavy, and I sit up, propping myself upright on my elbows and look down towards her. She looks up and our eyes lock. She smiles, looks at my cock with its tip glistening with pre-cum, and gently massages it with the palm of her hand.

"Oh Tan, yes, YES!"

I exclaim like a missive in church.

My head throws back as I gasp for air while she continues to massage just the head of my cock with her palm. I look back down, our eyes lock again, and she smiles, a small laugh in her voice. Her eyes disengage and her head moves downward. My body tenses with anticipation as my fingers curl, grabbing both the sheets and cover. She ducks to the right and sinks her teeth into the inside of my right thigh. It is enough pressure to hurt, yet not leave deep marks.

I moan her name as I grab the back of her head with my hand. She releases my thigh, kissing and licking upwards. I release my hold on her as I suck air through clenched teeth. The pain and the pleasure of her attention washes over my body. Beads of pre-cum leak from my cock, coating the palm of her left hand as she begins to lightly stroke my cock up and down.

"OH God! TAN, please, PLEASE take me!"

I beg as we lock eyes again. She smirks, her tongue wetting her lips.

"Not yet, lover."

She says, smiling wickedly.

Tan switches hands, lubricating her right palm and hand with a mixture of her saliva and my pre-cum, and renews the stroking of my cock. Her head moves downward and sinks her teeth into the inside of my left thigh!

I groan her name while my hand grabs another fistful of her hair. She releases me, kissing and licking upwards again. This time, she moves towards the area between my scrotum and anus. Flicking her tongue, she licks lightly while her right hand continues to stroke my cock.

Releasing her hair, I moan loudly and collapse back onto the bed as my back and hips arch upwards. Tan's right hand, now slick with the pre-cum leaking from my cock's head and her saliva, begins to stroke me faster. That familiar pleasurable ache builds deep in my scrotum.

My hands clench the bed's sheets and covers as I strain against the inevitable. She stops suddenly, moves up between my legs, and takes me deep into her mouth and throat.

"Aaahhh! Oh god, TAN!"

I moan out, as I near the edge of my orgasm. My stomach muscles contract violently, lifting my upper body off inches off the bed. Tan milks my cock with her throat muscles while her tongue massages my scrotum. I bear down, squeezing hard, trying desperately to prevent my orgasm. Tan starts to work her mouth up and down quickly. The pleasure is indescribable!

She stops at my cock's head, her lips still wrapped around it as her tongue teases the small "V" underneath the frenulum.

"Mmmmm!"

She purrs, then releases my cock.

"I want to taste you, my love!"

She says as she looks up at me.

Our eyes lock again as her lips form a suction over the corona of my cock and her tongue swirls around its glans. She hums, the vibrations go deep into my sex. I groan out unintelligible sounds loudly as I suddenly erupt into her mouth!

Tan engulfs my cock, swallows my first offering, then deepthroats me as hot jets of semen pulsate out. My body spasms from the pleasure that now courses through it like white, hot fire. My body twists and contorts, my back and hips arch upwards, and my hands grab fistfuls of her gorgeous, soft blond hair.

Tan milks my cock with her hands, alternating her strokes, and licking the shaft of my cock with her warm, wet tongue before plunging it deep into her throat. I gulp air like a man drowning as she milks my cock with her mouth and hands repeatedly. She continues this sweet torment for several long, delicious minutes before bringing me to orgasm one more time.

Once fully spent, I collapse onto the bed, my body glistening with perspiration as tremors of pleasure roll over my skin like a gentle rain on the ocean. Tan releases me, moves upward and kisses me. My eyes glaze over, my vision now fuzzy with the imminent afterglow of her cock worship. I raise my head, looking down at my feral lover. Soft green eyes gaze into hazel brown eyes as my breathing slowly returns to normal. She smiles, slides her body up over mine, kisses me lightly on the lips, then lowers her head onto my chest. I hug her gently as my vision narrows and I slip into my afterglow.

Part Three

"Tan?"

I call out softly, feeling for her skin as I climb back into consciousness. My eyelids, still heavy with sleep, finally open and I squint against the dim morning light that bathes the bedroom through the curtains and white sheers.

Nothing but a bunched-up pillow, crumbled sheets and the blanket that is thrown aside towards the middle of the bed answers me. The house is cool as the furnace has not yet been turned on by the thermostat to warm the house. I checked the time. Fifteen minutes before my alarm goes off.

"Well, I'm awake now."

I say to myself.

"Where is Tan?"

I think as I sit up, throw the sheets, and blanket off me, and roll out of bed. I quickly don my bathrobe and shuffle to the bathroom. After taking care of my business, I draw warm water, wash my face, and then walk towards the kitchen.

There, I find her handwritten note:

"I was called into work early this morning. Didn't want to wake you, handsome. Eat a good breakfast. See you after work this evening. Maybe we can continue our fun?"

I sigh audibly.

"Damnit! Today was her scheduled day off."

I say to myself. Resigned to the fact that I will not see her this morning before heading off to my workplace, I return to the bathroom, turn on the shower, and start my day.

12