Primal Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My workday is unexpectedly long and full of issues. I check in during lunch with Tan via text:

"I will be later than usual. Unexpected issue with the deployment of the updated application. I hope that your day is going well. See you soon to continue our fun this evening."

She replies almost at once:

"Sorry to hear, babe! Perhaps this will brighten your day??😁😉😘".

An image follows shortly after her text message. When it opens, it is a picture of Tan topless with a huge smile on her face. I quickly check around me for any co-workers as I stare into those soft green eyes while admiring her audacity and her breasts.

Chuckling softly to myself, I smile and reply:

"This definitely brightens my day! 😁😈 Thank you, love.🥰"

Over the course of the afternoon, Tan sent me a couple more text messages along with not safe for work pictures of her in various semi-nude poses. She's being a true cock tease today and a distraction as I work to resolve the issues before leaving for the day. She also knows that, while I don't mind such messages when I am out of town on work assignments, days like today are stressful and distractions like these, while well intended, can make it worse. By the end of the day, I am tired, annoyed, and horny.

Before starting the car and driving home, Tan sends one more message:

"Get home soon, my love. I'm waiting... 😉😛😘. Be safe!"

An image at once follows; Tan posing half-naked on the couch with a fuzzy blanket draped strategically over her hips and breasts! My cock twitches and begins to harden. I respond back:

"My darling, I too can play games. 😉 Meet me at the door when I arrive home. 😈"

Tan greets me at the door when I arrive home as instructed. As I enter, we kiss lightly, then she turns around and makes sure that I see her buxom backside. She is wearing a thick sweater and her warm sweatpants with the word, "BRAT", stenciled on the back.

Laughing,

"That's absolutely right!"

I say with a wink and land a nice, hard smack on one of her butt cheeks.

"Ohhhh!"

She responds as she turns around. Tan begins to say something else but stops mid-sentence as she notices what I'm doing. Her eyes widen and she unconsciously wets her lips.

I have removed my belt. She stands still as our eyes lock. I slip it around her neck and tighten it snugly into a make-shift leash.

"Come with me, my naughty minx! You've been a brat today with your cock teasing. Time to pay up!"

I say, my voice graveled with lust, as I lead her towards the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I instruct Tan to remove my jacket, shoes, and socks while I hold her leash. She does as she's been told, although her hands linger a bit at my crotch when she stands back up. My erection is visible through my jeans, and I know what she wants.

Next, I secure the makeshift belt leash around the bedpost. I move behind Tan and run my easily her sides over her sweater as I begin to kiss and nip her neck. Her breath quickens, her hands move behind her and begins to massage my hardened cock through my jeans.

"Not so fast, lover!"

I taunt as I capture her hands and smack her other butt cheek hard. She yelps, then whines,

"I've been waiting all day too!"

"Don't pout, my minx."

I say, over my shoulder, as I step towards the nightstand, open the drawer, and retrieve handcuffs.

"Oh, please! I want to feel you!"

Tan whines, as I handcuff her hands in front of her.

"NOT yet, my brat."

I reprimand her. I move back behind her and continue to kiss and nip her neck. My hands roam over her shoulders and sides, then up her stomach and finally cupping her breasts. My exploration reveals that she is wearing no bra. She moans as I knead and pinch her nipples through her sweater. Her breathing grows ragged and her butt grinds into my crotch as I continue my exploration of her body.

My hands roam southward between her legs. One hand explores her clit as the other alternates between smacking, then rubbing her ass cheeks.

Tan squirms and squeals, then directs my hand deeper. She twists around and captures my earlobe. I allow her to suck and nibble on my earlobe briefly before my left hand reaches up, grab a fistful of blonde hair, and pull her head back in a firm backwards motion.

"Having fun already?!"

I whispered gruffly into her ear through my smirk of a smile.

"Be a good girl now and put your hands to good use!"

I grunt as I direct her handcuffed hands deep between her legs.

Tan moves her hands under her sweatpants and deep into her crotch. Her fingers begin their familiar movements as her eyes close and her body squirms slightly. I watch her briefly as I decide how to torment her next. She moans softly while biting her lower lip.

I move to the nightstand on her side of the bed, open the top drawer, and retrieve the wand vibrator. Tan opens her eyes and sees the vibrator in my hands. Her eyes are glassy, and they widen slightly. Our eyes lock.

"Yes!"

Slips from her lips; her eyes begging me to begin her next torment. I moved behind her and grabbed her handcuffed hands. I uncuff one of her wrists, then move her hands behind her and cuff them again. Her hands now have direct access to me. Stepping up close to her body, I pin her hands temporarily while turning on the vibrator. I begin to tease her crotch, moving the vibrator up and down the insides of her legs. She squirms each time the vibrator gets close to her mound.

"Yes! Mmmm, oh YES!"

She breathes out, smiling and giggling as she shudders and shakes. Her hands rub down and up the front of my jeans, tracing my erection. Continuing to torment her with the vibrator with one hand, I grab a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back, and ravish the sides of her neck above the leash with my mouth.

"Haaa! Mmmm! Oooh God, YES!"

Tan moans. Her fingers work quickly to unfasten the button of my jeans and unzip the fly to free my erect cock. Releasing her hair and neck, I switch my hands with the vibrator. With my free hand, I reached up under her sweater. My fingers alternate between her breasts, kneading and twisting her raised nipples. Tan's fingers reach underneath my underwear and begin to tease my cock.

"Hmmm! Are you enjoying yourself, Tan?"

I groan as Tan writhes and squirms while stroking me. She smiles and nods as she grinds her ass against me. Moving the vibrator up deep between her legs, I increase its intensity then press it firmly against her sex.

"Oooh! OOHH, yes, YES! Mmmm!

She groans as she tiptoes and leans back into me. Her back arches slightly and her head rolls back onto my right shoulder while I continue to pinch and roll her nipples between my fingers. Her breathing grows heavy as I move the vibrator up and down in short quick motions against her sex. I continued her torment for long minutes, edging her with purpose and intent, never letting her get too close.

"OOOH Please! OOOHHH YES, YES! OH FUCK, YES! I want to CUM, Lucas! PLEASE!!

She begs. I smile and whisper into her ear,

"You teased and tormented me all day. Why should I let you cum?"

Her breath is ragged and short as her body trembles with her effort to delay her orgasm.

"OHH PLEASE, Lucas! I'll be a G-GOOD GIRL! O-O-OH GOD, OH GOD, P-P-Please!!

Tan stammers out, her body trembling hard. I smile, then flip the vibrator to its highest setting. She gasps, recognizing the sound. The hum of the vibrator is now audible as I torment her sex with its buzzing head. I move it slowly up and down her mound until she moans loudly. Her hands, still cuffed behind her, stop stroking my cock as her fingers splay outwards. Guessing that vibrator's head is now right on her clit, I press it firmly against her. She cries out and her legs shake hard as she struggles to stay upright. Tan begins to pant audibly, drawing deep breaths through her mouth, her head thrown back over my shoulder and her back arching outward. I kiss the side of her neck and whisper,

"Cum Tan! CUM for me!"

As I sink my teeth into the top of her left shoulder. Tan shudders and bucks violently as her head throws forward. She cries out; the front of her sweatpants wets with her first orgasm. I release the vibrator, grabbing hold of her with one hand by the waist as my other hand wraps around her breasts. Her head rolls back again onto my shoulder as another orgasm rips through her body. Her sweatpants are now soaking wet, and the air is heavy with the scent of her musk.

"Ahh... Ahhhh... Ahhhhhhh!! OHHH GOD!"

She pants out as the aftershocks of her orgasms ripple through her. While supporting her with one hand, I move us closer to the bed, reach around her and unfasten the makeshift leash from the bed's post. I quickly uncuff her wrists and Tan turns around in my arms, her eyes struggling to stay open as she wraps her arms around my neck. I toss the handcuffs and key into the chair next to the door. I gently loosen my leather belt from around her neck and slip it off over her head. Tan nuzzles into my chest, sagging slightly. Tossing my belt aside, I scooped her up and carried her to our bed. Laying down her, I hook my fingers around her damp sweatpants, pull them down, and remove them. I toss them next to the bathroom door, then pull down and step out my jeans. The vibrator is still on, buzzing against the bedroom floor. I reach down, pick it up and turn it off. It joins the handcuffs in the chair.

Tan is half-awake, still drunk from her orgasms as I climb into bed with her.

"Mmmm. Hi, my love."

Soft green eyes meld with hazel brown eyes.

"Hi back, my love."

We kiss, a soft light French kiss that melts the present and time becomes lost. My cock, hard and throbbing, lines up with her slit. After lubricating it between her slit, I slid into her velvet glove. Tan moans into our kiss as I hilt myself fully within her. Pumping my hips, I stroke slowly at first, then gradually increase my pace until reaching a jackhammer pace.

Tan bucks and squirms as I ravish her with my tongue, mouth, and cock simultaneously. Her fingernails bite firmly into my shoulder blades as I reach my crescendo.

"GOD, yes! YES, Lucas! YESS! CUM inside of me!!"

I ram into her, driving deep as her sleeve clenches, then spasms around my cock. The warmth of her release pushes me over the edge. Hot ropes of my seed pulsate up as my girth expands and I explode within her.

A bit later, as I smooth her hair off her forehead, she looks into my eyes and smiles.

"I haven't made any dinner yet."

She says, her eyelids heavy. I nudged her with my nose.

"That's all right. I will make it in a bit."

I reply.

"It's just that it's been a long day for me as well."

She says, yawning. I kiss her lightly as I watch her slip off into sleep while she snuggles against my chest. I stare at the ceiling for a long time before I decide that I am hungry, and it is time for dinner.

I slip out of Tan's arms and cover her with the blanket before pulling my jeans back on. Before leaving the bedroom, I turn down the lights. As I quietly close the door, Tan moves slightly and murmurs softly something inaudible. I turn and look back at her.

"I'm a lucky man."

I say to myself while closing the door, then turn towards the kitchen.

Afterword

Tan left an indelible mark upon my soul. She taught me so many things. She shared herself with me and others with an open, honest, tender vulnerability that made one want to reciprocate in kind. We all have light and dark inside of us - an angel and a demon. She gave me the gift of herself: all her love, all of her best sides, all her not-so-great sides. She did not hide who she was. I learned how to be courageously open with her, myself and with others. To be vulnerable, to be decisive, to be firm, yet not hard or callous. We wanted to be the best for each other and to be the best version of ourselves for others as well. We set each other on the path of enlightenment. Free to be who we choose to be, even if that meant not being together. Time is never enough when such two souls meet and intertwine. Ours was no exception. And in the rare chance that one has such an opportunity with another human being, do not shrink from that connection. Embrace it like the ocean's waves on a soft cool morning as the sand and water streams around your ankles and toes in its retreat only to be washed anew back onto the beach.

Thank you for reading!

Your feedback is what inspires me to keep writing. Please leave a "Comment" and/or press one of the "Rate This Story" buttons.

If you have a suggestion, idea and/or a request for a future writing by me, send me a DM.

12