Primal Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her grunts became as savage as her hairy lover, and so focused was she on the worgen dick pounding relentlessly in and out of her ass that she didn't even recognize them as her own at first. Grinding her teeth together and gripping tightly at a nearby root, she struggled to brace herself against Garin's onslaught. His powerful arms, now grasping tightly at her shoulders, held her in place and his body leaned against hers as he humped her like a mad dog intent on breeding her. Tyrande grinned madly at the thought, appreciating his enthusiasm as well as the impossibility given the fact that he was currently rearranging her bowels at the speed of a goblin jackhammer. Impossible or not, he moved like a man on a mission, hips a flurry as they beat away at her big booty.

As he pumped her, her long ears perked up to listen intently, taking in the wet sounds of his body against hers and the fast slapping of his balls against her pussy, filtering these noises into her overloaded brain and sending her further into the depths of pleasure. She wasn't exactly sure how a relaxing bath had lead to getting her ass destroyed by a worgen, but the idea of complaining never crossed her mind. In fact, there wasn't much going through her mind other than the massive cock pulverizing her insides, its crimson girth filling her beyond what seemed possible and ruining her ass just as he had so wonderfully ruined her pussy.

Her orgasms came one after the other in a great long line, and eventually her body began to shake from the pleasure filling it, every fibre of her being overstimulated by the beast's ceaseless thrusts into her behind. Even her mind appeared to be well and truly fucked senseless, but a new sensation pressing against her hole rallied her wits. Eyes wide, she realized that Garin was attempting to knot her ass.

Could it even be done?

As if in answer, Garin slowed his thrusts, but in exchange they came with more force, his hips grinding into her and jiggling her round booty. Anxiety mixed with curiosity inside of her, and his grip on her shoulders tightened. While she had thoroughly enjoyed taking his knot the day prior, she was less assured of her ability to take it in the ass. Regardless of what she thought, he was convinced otherwise. His muscles flexed and his enormous body battered against her thick elven ass, abusing it until, more quickly than expected, his knot struck home and plugged her like a cork.

His triumphant howl carried far throughout the Ardenweald wilderness, head arrowed up towards the clouded sky. Her own moan was more akin to a strained groan, her body suddenly feeling very weary and fatigued. If her asshole wasn't stretched enough before, it was now, and the worgen's balls were actively busy draining a river of cum into her depths. Quivering from exhaustion and arousal, she took every drop of cum he had to spare, booty quickly filling up with his rich, gooey cream like a pastry while another orgasm rocked her voluptuous body. Her head swam in a sea of pleasure, yet she mustered up the energy to grind herself back against him, groaning while his howl continued above her, loud and steady until it was finally silenced by the snapping shut of his jaws.

When his mouth closed shut, it was as if a stopper had been placed upon him, for the torrent of jizz flowing into her came to a sudden halt. His manhood and his fist-sized knot remained inside of her, however, neither yet willing to give her poor ass a break. And as the two of them caught their breath, no longer actively engaged in their raunchy coupling and without the lewd sounds of flesh on flesh or satisfied groans, a blanket of relative silence fell over them as Ardenweald's natural, peaceful state returned. The area seemed almost too serene for such a mating to have occurred; Tyrande could once again hear the rumbling of the waterfall, the wind rustling through the trees, and the shrill tintinnabulations of the forest's tiniest denizens. He let go of her shoulders and she collapsed to the springy grass covered ground, barely catching herself on her forearms before lowering her head to the floor, face down with her ass connected to the worgen's groin by his bulbous knot.

A quarter of an hour passed and, worn out as she was, Tyrande found herself growing sleepy. Glancing at the still, mirror-like water, she was amused at the reflection upon its obsidian surface: an image of herself stared back at her, bent over and disheveled looking while a worgen loomed over her, dwarfing her body with his hips pressed firmly against her bubbly behind, his oversized tool lodged deep within her bowels. It was an unseemly position for a priestess and matriarch to be in, but she loved it all the same.

Her view was interrupted by Garin fumbling around behind her, pulling and wrenching until his knot, finally small enough to be tugged free, yanked itself from her now gaping asshole. She winced, feeling very hollow and empty without his cock stretching her out. A part of her wanted more, but she was tired in both body and spirit, and needed some well deserved rest. Gingerly picking herself up off of the grassy ground, she dusted herself off and gave her body a once-over, using the mirror-water to aid her. Every inch of her shined with a layer of cool sweat, and her body was marked with dirt, fur, scratches and clinging blades of grass. Her luscious green hair was a matted mess, and the cum coating her face would need to be scrubbed clean.

Thankfully, she could cleanse herself in the river.

Picking up the washcloth she had earlier abandoned, she stepped toe first into the river's rejuvenating waters, wading outwards from the bank. Beginning with her face, she cleaned the cum from her features and then moved downwards, washing her breasts and toned stomach while her mind wandered. She was correct in her decision to sleep with this man: the overwhelming pleasure he provided her, and the easing of the anger that had plagued her since the Night Warrior ritual seemed to reaffirm her beliefs and steady her resolve. His cock was the answer to her woes, and, for the time being, she would continue to indulge herself with it.

It was during the scrubbing of her abs that she felt Garin's presence behind her. She would not be caught off guard twice. Grinning, she turned just as he was entering the water.

"I didn't finish my duties last time." He moved closer to her, returning her grin with a toothy smile.

Tyrande pursed her lips and cocked her head to the side. "Alright, handmaiden, but no funny business this time." She handed him the cloth and then turned around, tired, but immensely satisfied.

12