Seeding Silvermoon Ch. 01

Story Info
An orc discovers that he's popular with the local elf ladies.
5.7k words
4.84
7.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
311 Followers

This was a story I wasn't really planning to write, but after finding myself without access to the internet or my main computer, I figured I might as well start something. Had no idea what to write so I picked a classic pairing, orcs and elves, and wrote the majority of this in a few days. Was trying to knock it out quickly so that may or may not reflect in the writing quality, but hopefully everyone can enjoy it.

I will probably use this story to tell most of my orc x elf stuff with a different girl per chapter; so if anyone has requests or ideas for future chapters, such as scenarios or how they want one of the girls to look, I am open to them. Just email me or comment here.

***

The port of Silvermoon was bright and pleasant. A cool sea breeze tickled the city and great white clouds rolled by like tumbleweeds. But for all of their trouble, the sky was still clear and the sun, who the Sin'dorei were so attached to, ruled high in the sky, casting gentle rays upon the realm of elves.

...And Brek, who did not find the sun to be quite so gentle.

Still, it was, admittedly, less intense than it was back home in Durotar. He set the shipment crate he was carrying down and wiped his brow with the back of his hand. Loading, unloading, and preparing ships for six hours wasn't easy, but it was simple work and he liked simple. He moved to the next crate and transferred it onto a pallet that was operated by a magic infused golem of Sin'dorei design. Its crystallized core glowed and then it rumbled before picking up the pallet and hauling it away.

Strange machines, but they helped take some of the load off his shoulders.

The dock itself was of a fine stone that almost seemed like marble. It struck out into the sea nearly a furlong in length and it housed ships of elven, goblin, orcish, undead and even human origin, though the dock workers were mostly orcs and elves, with a sprinkle of trolls, tauren, goblins and humans. There was also an undead orc who had the strength of three live ones, but Brek didn't much like to think about him. Made him think about his own mortality, that one did.

He lifted another crate, and a high pitched sound that was vaguely annoying touched his ears. He ignored it, and then ignored it a second time when he heard it again. The third time was the charm, and the noise registered as words in his ears.

"What are you lifting?" the voice chirped.

He glanced at the source of the noise. A blood elf stood to his right, her face bright, pale and curious, with cheeks that were slightly rounded. Her hair was a little longer than shoulder length, shiny, and brown as a healthy oak tree. He ignored her and continued working for a short time, lifting and unlifting, glancing at her in the interim. He had never seen her before, but she was admittedly a small and pretty thing, dressed in a white wool shirt two sizes too small and short shorts that were blood red in color. For some reason he didn't trust her, it looked as if she wanted something from him. Finally, he remembered her question.

"Boxes."

"Hmm..." The elf leaned as far to the side as her lissome body would allow, her head similarly tilted. She didn't seem to mind his vague answer.

"You live near here?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"The Lean Green?"

"Yeah."

The Lean Green Resort was a hostel near the port. It was primarily stocked with foreigners--orcs mostly, as they made up the majority of foreign workmen at the dock--hence the nickname. Its real name was The Seaside Willow, but no one called it that.

"Do you like it there? I mean, is it nice?" She was closer now, casting a thin shade over him when he bent down to pick up something.

"Yeah." And then, so she didn't think he was simple-minded, "Hell of a lot nicer than anything in Orgrimmar."

She seemed to ponder this, and for a moment she stared through him, contemplating something. What that something was, he wouldn't, and couldn't guess. Elves were odd and he didn't understand them, didn't try either.

"Can I live with you?"

He stopped. "Excuse me?"

"I said, 'can I live with you?' "

Odd.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"My brother kicked me out."

"Why?" If her own brother kicked her out then she was most likely trouble. Then again, maybe he shouldn't be presumptuous. Such a thing was morally unjust... or so he had been told, anyways.

"He's shacking up with some greenskin slut. I told him that I don't like her and he kicked me out." She was expressionless as she said this, but then a victorious smile graced her pretty features. "It's ok though, I burned her clothes." To emphasize this, she extended her hand palm up and a ball of orange fire burst forth. She tossed it into the nearby water with a fizzle.

Brek took note of this just in case he ever had to kick her out. Still, her bold antics amused and even impressed him. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Lynalei. Or Lyn, if you prefer." Lynalei shrugged, and her white cloth shirt caught on her nipples. She was not wearing a bra, and the sea breeze seemed to have erected them.

To his surprise, he found himself wanting to say yes.

"All right. You can live with me for a little while."

And why not? What was the worst that could happen? He just hoped his nonchalant attitude didn't bite him in the ass later.

"Really?!"

"Really," he said, and lifted another box. The foreman was eyeing him angrily--more angrily than usual. He carried it to a pallet and set it down.

"That's awesome. You're pretty swell for an orc. Usually I just get weird looks from you guys."

"I get those too."

"Huh. No kidding?" Lynalei stared at him as he continued to work. "Can I get the key to your apartment? I'll let you in when you get back."

He contemplated this for a moment, his large black eyebrows furrowed, and then reached into his pocket and proffered her the key. There wasn't anything worth stealing anyways, and if she stole his key or wouldn't open the door for him, he could always get the innkeeper to supply him with a replacement. He told her this and she laughed, though she didn't say why. He suspected it was because she never imagined he would have anything worth stealing, anyways. Maybe because he was an orc. Or maybe because he was a dock worker. Or maybe it was both reasons. He didn't really care.

She pocketed the key and looked at him, thumbs in the pockets of her little red shorts, her flat navel uncovered by her small shirt. Much like the box he was lifting--which was likely double her weight--her spirits seemed to have risen, and her green eyes appeared brighter than before.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Brek."

"Nice to meet you, Brek."

Lyn held out one of her little hands and he took it. It was the hand she had used to summon fire, and it was still hot. Unsure of whether to shake or kiss it, he opted to do both. She raised one of her lance-like eyebrows but didn't comment on it. He suddenly felt like an idiot, but quickly shrugged it off.

"I'm gonna go back to your--our--apartment now." She turned, took one step, then re-turned. "Oh. Try to clean up before you come home, okay? You smell like an orc."

Brek watched the strange elf as she walked away, hauling a large travel bag in each hand. He hadn't noticed earlier, but the little brunette had quite the large posterior. Impressive, really. It was a nice distraction from the boxes.

When her butt had disappeared into the crowd of workers, shoppers and shoplifters, he frowned and returned to work, finding that he did, in fact, smell like an orc.

Perhaps he would clean up.

***

Brek knocked on the door, a little louder than he had previously. It was the fifth time he had done so. A stocky orc and a stupid looking troll snickered behind him. He thought of using his fist against them instead. At last the door opened and the laughter stopped.

Lyn appeared in the doorway, bedraggled and yawning, one hand rubbing at an eye.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello," he replied, and stepped into the room. She made way for him, and he closed the door behind him, catching the eyes of the flabbergasted orc and troll as he did so. He chuckled at the looks on their faces, even if their assumptions about him and the elf were incorrect.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said, and then remembered his prior anger over her not opening the door. "What took you so long?"

"I was sleeping." She didn't sound very repentant over locking him out of his own home. "You got any food?"

He looked at his hands as if he wasn't quite sure himself, then back up at her. "Nope."

"Ughhhh," she groaned, stepped back further into the room, pirouetted, and dropped onto the bed, hands in her hair.

Ignoring her, he stepped into the apartment and was assailed by the anguished groans of his stomach. Silently, he cursed himself for forgetting to pick up food, and then cursed her for reminding his stomach of his forgetfulness. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a tiny sack of silver coins and tossed it to her. It landed on her toned stomach and she eyed it without lifting her head.

"Go get us some food."

"I don't know what orcs eat."

"Whatever you eat."

"Ah. Okay."

Begrudgingly, she rose and he took her place upon the bed, lying down with his hands behind his head and watching the plump cheeks of her ass undulate as she walked out of the room. In the short amount of time that he had been in Silvermoon he hadn't given much thought to the local women, so he was surprised at his interest in her.

After pondering it for a moment, he decided that he liked her rear end very much.

***

Tap tap tap.

Tap tap.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Brek gasped and bolted upright in his bed. Another series of knocks and he was out of it, stomping towards the door and swinging it open. Lynalei was on the other side, glaring at him. She entered the room and slammed the door behind her, then tossed a big satchel of food onto the table.

He didn't really care if she was angry--after all, she had done the same to him--but she regained her good-naturedness shortly after they sat down to eat. Along with two sandwiches she had purchased for supper, the elf had also acquired a number of fruits, cheeses, vegetables and a bit of meat. His sack of coins was now just a sack.

She had apparently been very hungry, for she devoured the sandwich and a few little tomatoes in a manner that did not seem entirely lady-like, then leaned back in her chair and watched him finish up. He came to the conclusion that she was not very well mannered for an elf.

Lyn studied him, her eyes wandering over him while she chewed on a wad of gum. Loudly.

"You look funny."

"Funny how?"

"I mean, you're not as ugly as other orcs." She blew a pink bubble and let it pop.

"Thanks."

It was true that he looked different from others of his kind: thinner, less wide and bulky. Taller, too, and just as muscular if not more so due to his work. And his face...

"You don't look like one of those ugly dogs. The Gilnean breed, you know, with the smushed face."

"I know the type."

She nodded and then raised her arms over her head in a cat-like stretch, exposing more of her midriff, then got up and out of her chair. Brek went back to his sandwich, finishing it off and patting his stomach.

"You bathed."

Lyn was behind him, and then at his side, her face close to him as she leaned forward.

He nodded, but didn't tell her that he had only taken a dip in the ocean rather than utilizing some fancy elf-bath.

She scrunched her nose.

"Still smell like the sea, though," she said, sniffing him. "I like it."

He grunted but didn't reply. She dropped an unwrapped roll of gum onto the table.

"Here, it'll freshen your breath. Has some mana in it, too." She turned and began her way towards the washroom, grabbing a bundle of clothes along the way.

Picking up the little bundle of gum, he fingered at it and watched her walk away. Thrall's balls her ass was something else! She was so small and thin, yet her backside bulged against her poor shorts.

"Don't come in or I'll burn your little green dick off," she called, glancing over her shoulder.

He had no doubt that she had caught him staring, but her voice was playful and she didn't seem to mind. He also didn't doubt that she had meant what she said, not that he had any intention of disturbing her to begin with.

He stuck the gum in his mouth and chewed.

***

A week passed without issue. It was uneventful, but he found that he enjoyed the elf's company. She went shopping for him, so that was good, saved him some time. Cooked sometimes, too, though she wasn't very good at it. Thankfully he wasn't picky.

When she was bored--which seemed to be a frequent occurrence--she would visit him at the dock, chewing loudly on a piece of gum while asking him all kinds of random questions. Sometimes this got on his nerves, sometimes it didn't.

Brek awakened in his bed, but through the curtains of his eyes he could tell that it was not yet daybreak, and he was not quite ready to open them and get out of bed. He yawned and then groaned, his voice groggy with the dusty remnants of sleep. His body felt heavy, particularly his left arm. A few minutes passed of ignoring it and trying to get back to sleep before he opened his eyes and investigated the problem. He wasn't sure what to expect, but it certainly wasn't what he found.

Lynalei lay next to him, facing away from him on her side with her head resting atop his arm. He couldn't see in the dark or with her facing away from him, but he could have sworn that she was drooling on him. Unsure of what to do exactly, he stared up at the ceiling until his eyes started to take on weight and gradually close.

***

When he had next awakened, light penetrated his curtains. He would have liked to sleep a few hours more, but there was a shifting atop the bed and this time he opened his eyes immediately.

"What are you doing?"

Lynalei was awake as well and crawling on all fours to the end of the bed. He couldn't help but catch an eyeful: she wore a pair of light pink panties that seemed too small for her impressive behind, and the bottom halves of her cheeks were left fully exposed.

"Getting out of bed," she replied, stopping and glancing back at him.

"I noticed that. But why are you in my bed?"

"I'm tired of sleeping on that little sofa."

"Little sofa for a little elf. What's the problem?"

"I wanna sleep here."

"Well, you can't."

She sat down. On him. On his groin, and crossed her arms.

"I know you always stare at my ass."

"So?"

She shrugged. "Wanna fuck it?"

"What?"

"Not literally, but like..."

"I know."

He looked her over. She was certainly small and petite compared to the women he was accustomed to, but her ass rivaled that of the healthiest orc women he had seen and her freckled face was cute, no doubt about it. Lyn grinded herself against him, and the answer was obvious.

"Yeah."

He wanted to fuck it literally, too, but he didn't think that was in the cards.

A slow grin spread across her face. Probably because she could feel his cock hardening beneath her. "Great, 'cuz I definitely wanna fuck you," she said, and then slinked down between his legs until she was lying between them with her head hovering above his crotch. Her hands clutched at the blanket and pulled it away, then took hold of his shorts and did the same, yanking them down to his thighs.

Lynalei whistled and looked up at him, then back down to his cock. She said nothing initially, but her grin grew and her hands wielded him firmly. He wasn't fully hard, but her hands took care of that, stroking him up and down, jerking and twisting, until his tool stood like an obelisk of shining emerald. Her hands fell to the byway, and she marveled at it for a moment before one of those hands gripped it at the base for support.

"You still smell like an orc," she murmured, biting her lip and drawing her face close until his manhood shadowed her freckled face.

She opened her mouth, revealing an eager tongue, and flattened it against his cock, giving it a long, savory lick up until the tip. She gave it another lengthy lick and then hesitated, as if deciding between licking or sucking. Sucking won out.

Her lips embraced his fat mushroom-head, wrapping tight around it while her tongue twirled about the sensitive underside of it before she dove deep, sinking a little more than half-way onto his member before she gagged and pulled back, leaving a slick and shiny trail of saliva.

"You seem pretty good at this," he said.

"Thanks," she replied, and then wrapped her lips around him again. This time when she pulled back her saliva reached further along his cock, three-quarters to the base. "First time."

He wasn't sure if she meant first time with a man or first time with an orc. He guessed the latter, but didn't care to ask. Either way she was sucking his cock like the best of them.

Lynalei enthusiastically bobbed her head in his lap, becoming more and more accustomed to his tool and gradually picking up speed. Strands of loose chestnut colored hair fell about her and she brushed them away, never losing her concentration on the task at hand. She was loud and messy, with what seemed like an overabundance of spit, and she gurgled and gurked frequently whenever she tried to take him to the base. Nevertheless, Lyn was spirited in her fellatio and was very obviously enjoying her first, whatever that was exactly.

Spirited as she was, it wasn't easy for her; his girth stuffed her mouth to full capacity, distending her throat and squashing her writhing tongue beneath it. Feeling frisky, she grinned and took him at an odd angle, filling her cheeks with cock and repeatedly popping it out of her mouth. She seemed to enjoy the noise it made, but eventually she grew tired of it and released him, instead ducking beneath his great pillar and pressing her lips against his virile balls. Together, they were too big to fit in her mouth, so she sucked on them individually and tongued at them until they shined a splendid, verdant green with her saliva.

"Is this your way of paying me for letting you stay here?" he asked.

Lyn had one of his testicles trapped between her lips as he asked, and she pulled on it as far as his sack would allow before letting it fall from her mouth. An unnoticed strand of pubic hair clung to her left cheek.

"No." And then, "But it could be."

"We'll see," he said, and nudged his tip against her lips.

She smirked and then gave his cushiony head a kiss before taking it into her mouth again. This time she was slow and steady, with one slender hand gripping him by the base while she sucked him off, and her green eyes, like two fel-lanterns, gazing up at him with a passionate intensity. Part of him wanted to grab the little minx by the head and fuck her mouth but he resisted the urge, barely. She was doing a fine enough job as it was.

As if sensing his thoughts, she smiled around the green giant in her mouth and stopped her deep dives upon it, instead focusing on the head of his cock with her lips and tongue. She traced around its spongy perimeter, licking at his sensitive places while her cheeks turned concave from her efforts to suck the sperm clean out of him. Minutes passed of this, though she did not seem to mind how long it was taking for him to cum, and at some point, when her tongue had busied itself with his urethra, he uttered a throaty grunt and exploded in her mouth, catching her by surprise. She yelped, though the sound was muffled, but otherwise did nothing except seal her lips more tightly around his cock.

Seeking to repay her for her troubles, his balls released a particularly nasty payload, filling the little elf's mouth with a hearty soup-like concoction of cum. Some of it shot directly into her throat, and on his initial eruption she swallowed a little, but for the most part she allowed it to collect in her mouth, tingling her taste buds and coating her teeth with the sticky stuff. After she no longer felt any more spurts into her mouth, she pulled away, cheeks puffed out and cum dribbling down her chin.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
311 Followers
12