Primal Instinct Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips were full and soft, and he could smell the sweetness of her body. Embracing her gently, he pressed her to him, hands on her back, ensuring she could not escape. Her tongue flicked out quickly across his lips as she explored him deeper and more passionately. His hands moved down to her buttocks, they were round and firm, and he pushed himself tight against her, feeling his manhood against her taught stomach. She pulled away and stared at him. Did he do something wrong?

She was looking at him with a primal hunger, and she brought herself forwards more forcefully this time and was kissing, licking and biting her way down his neck and across his chest. She had this animalistic quality about her, and it turned him on even more - if that was even possible. Cain brought up his hand and cupped a perfectly formed breast; she gave a little moan as he gently tweaked her nipple. She felt incredible in his arms, and he was enjoying her attention.

He bent his head and greedily took the nipple in his mouth, twirling his tongue around it and causing her head to snap back and the arching of her back, pushing her upper body closer to his face. He suckled greedily, feeling it harden under his tongue as he did so. Giving a hard suck as he let go, it popped out of his mouth, then nibbled it while tweaking the other. It made her squirm, but she seemed to like it, and there was that purr again that he thought he heard earlier.

She reached down and grabbed his throbbing member, it was aching for her touch, and he almost lost control when she finally placed her fingers around it. She started to stroke the shaft, gently to begin with, then as she heard Cain gasp, with more enthusiasm. His one hand moved to cover hers on his erection; he liked the feel of his penis with a woman's fingers around it, something that had always aroused him. His other hand moved to her warm flesh between her thighs, the deep epicentre of her desires. He stroked her gently, searching for her pleasure zones, using his fingers to flick and tug her clitoris gently. She softly growled as he did so, and her hand pressed him harder against her wet genitalia.

Arianrhod was getting desperate, and as she ground against him, he pushed his fingers inside, rhythmically pressing her g-spot while still massaging the clitoris. This seemed to send her into an overload of sensory pleasure. She lifted her head and cried out with pure ecstasy.

Cain slowly pushed her down onto her back; he wanted to taste her, to push his tongue deep inside. With his fingers still inside, he kissed those full, soft lips and started to work his way across her ear, sucking her lobe; she sighed and moved her head towards him. He carried on down her neck with soft lingering kisses across her chest and paid close attention to both of those perfect breasts, pressing them together and greedily taking both nipples at the same time. Arianrhod responded by arching her back in pure lustfulness. Letting her breasts go, he kissed his way down the centre of her stomach untill finally reaching his desired location.

Using his fingers, he parted her lips and gently kissed her; she was salty and wet. He darted his tongue around her clitoris, making her growl and writhe under him. She lifted her pelvis towards his mouth, that action silently pleading for him to continue. His tongue was playing with that little pink button, and he would give it the occasional suck to add to her pleasure. Bringing his hand under his chin, Cain pushed his finger inside her. She arched her back as her breathing quickened, her moaning became louder, she was grinding her pelvis on his mouth. With a great crescendo, she began to convulse as the orgasmic bliss took hold, her toes curled, and she screamed out with pure primal passion. Cain did not stop, continuing until her body began to relax, only then ceasing into gentle kisses around the spent area, with Arianrhod falling back with soft moans of satisfaction.

Cain lifted himself from between her thighs and knelt in front of her. She had her eyes closed, and he knew he had fulfilled a carnal desire. Her eyes slowly opened and honed in on his, and she lifted her arms to beckon him and widened her thighs so he could place himself upon her. Arianrhod kissed him passionately; she could taste her spent juices on his lips and savoured it. She reached down with one hand and found his throbbing, rock hard manhood guiding it to its final destination. Slowly he fed himself inside her, the initial resistance leading to gliding into that soft warmth.

Staring into those mesmerising blue-grey eyes, Cain began to move gently at first, but Arianrhod responded to that gentleness by grabbing his buttocks and urging him deeper. He started to thrust lustfully, deep into her, pounding on her. Each thrust was emitting hoarse moans of desire from her lips. She began to match his movements; he didn't think he could go any deeper, but when she lifted herself slightly, found that he was wrong.

Their breathing had become almost as one as they rhythmically ground against each other, their passion was travelling a precipice, and there was only one way down. Cain felt the growing urge in his balls, "Damn," he thought; he didn't want to come yet. He ceased his movements attempting to quell the hunger. Arianrhod opened her eyes and looked at him pleadingly, unsure why he had stopped. She was squirming with impatience underneath him. He knew the conclusive inevitability was nigh, so he ran with it. She had driven him almost to insanity with her body, her desires, her natural beauty, and now he was going to make her remember him.

Cain pushed her legs up and positioned himself in front of her. Grabbing her pelvis, he bore down with an urge to get as much of himself inside her as possible. Arianrhod gasped with this newly found feeling; Cain had found another pleasure spot and started to fuck her hard. Each thrust now made her catch her breath continuously, making him take pleasure in it even more, eyes utterly locked with hers and fully committed. Pushing herself up on her elbow to watch, Cain grabbed the back of her neck with one hand so she could enjoy his enthusiasm.

Wholly transfixed, he watched her pupils expand, and she began to cry out in pure ecstasy; her body tensed, started to tremble and began to lose control again. Leaning back in his strong arms, she released the climax; it was all Cain could deal with before he could hold off no longer. Pounding hard, he came forcefully and vocally, climaxing with her, both clinging to each other, mutually supporting the other in that final explosion of the lust they were sharing.

Utterly exhausted, they fell sideways onto the mossy shelf where they held each other in a spent embrace. Cain now returned to being slightly confused and overwhelmed. No longer overcome by his carnal desires, he was back to wondering how and why this was even happening.

Why was this woman in the cave?

Why was she naked?

Why did she seduce him the way she had?

And where was the animal he glimpsed coming in here?

Looking at Arianrhod, her eyes were closed, and her breathing was becoming slow and rhythmic; he wondered where she was from. She had a distinctive look, but he could not put his finger on a culture or a race of people. He felt himself slip out of her, the finality of their passion. So he slowly moved his arm from around her while she was sleeping and quietly rose to gather his clothes and get dressed. He wasn't comfortable being caught naked outdoors, even if he was hidden away in a cavern.

Once dressed, he went to the entrance just behind the waterfall and peeked out. The sun was relatively low now; the fingers of dusk will be lengthening the shadows in a few hours. He should be considering his journey home, but he couldn't leave Arianrhod here on her own. Even though the first snowfalls had arrived and there was no fire within the cavern, it was not cold; in fact, it seemed to have a fairly comfortable temperature. Cain thought that there must be some underground lava tubes further into the cave system causing this; it was the only possible answer. One day he will have to explore these caves properly.

Turning back into the cave, he would gently rouse her and..... what?

Arianrhod was no longer lying on that mossy shelf.

Cain looked around the cavern, and there was no sign of Arianrhod anywhere; the place was utterly desolate. He started looking deeper towards the rear, and a frown furrowed his brow. Where was the roe deer?

Standing there, Cain shook his head. He didn't think it was possible, but the day just became even more surreal. How can a woman and a deer carcass just disappear in a matter of minutes without him seeing or hearing a thing?

Not wanting to leave without knowing where she went or if she was safe, Cain prepared to search a little further into the cave system. He didn't have any rope or any of the right equipment, but he had a torch to at least check a little further. She can't have gone too far, especially naked; she didn't pass him at the entrance to the cavern and certainly will not have just vanished into thin air.

Walking towards the rear, he could see many tracks on the dusty floor and long continuous marks where something had been dragged through the tunnel into the cave system. Cain switched on the torch and pointed it down a large opening to a long crack. Slowly making his way along this long natural fissure, he could feel warm air pushed along the tunnel by an unknown breeze. He came to a turn and cautiously looked around the corner and found it just a narrower long section of limestone tunnel.

Following this new route, he had to use his hands to feel along the side of the walls as well as his torch. Reaching the end of the section, once again, there were options, left or right? This time it was getting a little riskier, it was incredibly dark, and Cain wasn't happy to continue without better equipment and lighting; the torch wasn't doing much in such blackness.

He stood there listening; "Arianrhod," he called down the tunnel...

Nothing

He cupped his hands around his mouth "ARIANRHOD!" he shouted louder.

He thought he heard a distant growl but put it down to the wind coming up the passage, but there was no other sound after that.

Cain sighed; this was ridiculous. There must be a rational explanation to this, but he really couldn't think of any at that moment. He would go home and come back tomorrow with all the right gear and explore further.

Where on earth had she gone?

--------X--------

It was dark by the time Cain arrived back at the cabin; he was in a daze all the way home. Could there have been a more surreal day than he had experienced today? He was almost beginning to doubt that it happened, that he hadn't fallen asleep and dreamt the whole thing.

Exhausted and with his mind focused on tomorrow, he grabbed himself a protein bar and decided to get an early night. He threw a log on the dying embers of the fire and turned down the light. Tomorrow he will try to get some answers to some of the strangest questions he never thought would need answering.

--------X--------

Cain woke with the dawn, it was a crisp early winter's morning, and the icy mist was still lying on the forest floor, yet dissipated by the sun. His mind was focused on just one thing, and there were a few things he had to do before heading off to the caves.

He pulled out a rucksack from under the bed and began his preparation. Firstly, he grabbed the coil of rope from the cabin wall; not believing he would be rappelling anywhere, but never went anywhere like this without a backup plan; he added a basic harness, carabiners and ascenders. Next, several extra flashlights and batteries; he had good light on his helmet but never took chances with his only form of illumination. He grabbed some protein bars and a plastic bag of homemade rabbit jerky, ammunition for his rifle, and threw in some matches, duct tape, water purifying tablets, spare socks and a small first aid kit for good measure. He didn't intend to be more than a few hours, but you never go in short with cave exploration.

"That should do," he muttered to himself.

Dressed in a pair of tactical pants, sturdy boots and a warm jacket, Cain grabbed his helmet, water bottle and his Kimber Montana hunting rifle and proceeded down the path to the waterfall cavern.

The air was bitingly cold, and the forest floor crunched underfoot, but the weather was clear, and the sun was beginning to warm up in the cloudless sky. Cold he could deal with, Wet? Not so much. Especially on a day where too much rain could cause chaos in an otherwise general caving environment. Checking his trusty Zodiac Sea Wolf divers watch, he deduced he would reach the clearing in around forty five minutes, making it around 10:30 am, thus giving him plenty of time to search.

Cain continued to hike the path, deep in thought while also being aware of his surroundings. If I don't find Arianrhod, he thought, then what? Do I call in the Search and Rescue service? What would I even tell them?

He laughed out loud at the thought.

Yes, he mused, he could tell them that this beautiful woman appeared out of nowhere in a cavern, totally naked, seduced him and then disappeared into nothingness--a believable story.

Cain arrived at the waterhole right on time. He popped his rucksack down and had a generous guzzle of water. He always lacked at not drinking enough on the move, so he found himself very thirsty.

Apart from the cascading of the waterfall, the area was quiet, with just a few crows cawing in the distance. Cain checked the perimeter of the cavern, he didn't notice many new tracks, a few deer and what looked like a fox. The large prints at the cave entrance had almost disappeared, but there were no new ones to his relief. His boot print indentations from yesterday were also still noticeable, but no other human prints at all. So how had she gotten in or out of the cavern?

Rummaging in his backpack, Cain pulled out the bag of jerky; he had a few pieces to give his energy levels a boost and prepared himself to enter. Placing the helmet on his head, he fastened the chin strap and checked the light was clipped in place securely. The sun had a few hours yet before it would sink low enough to peep through the entrance, so it would be pretty gloomy in there as soon as he got behind the waterfall. Placing the rucksack on his back, he picked up his rifle and proceeded to move in.

Cain stood on the far side of the falls and waited for his eyes to adjust to the murkiness; he then switched on the head torch. Checking the surroundings, it seemed no different to yesterday apart from the lack of life. The mossy ledge to his left was still showing the aftermath of their lovemaking from yesterday; the little stream to the right still trickled its way along the wall down to the rear of the cave. Heading in that direction, he didn't notice that eyes were watching him in the dark of the tunnel.

--------X--------

Arianrhod crouched in the blackness of the passageway, just out of reach of the light. She was curious about why he had returned here.

Was he looking for her?

Did he know about the hidden location in this cave that was her home?

Should she approach him?

She didn't want to scare him, so for the moment, she stayed in the shadows, just keeping ahead of his beam.

--------X--------

Cain headed towards the rear passageway, this time; he was able to see the way forwards. Water over millennia had cut through the limestone rock, creating this rather smooth-walled tunnel into the mountain. Unlike most other caves he had ventured through, this one was unique in that there was a warmth where it should be pretty dank and chilly, especially this far inside. Walking down towards the bend, he could feel his inner warning sensors telling him that he wasn't alone again; the feeling of a presence was pricking the hairs on the back of his neck, so readying his rifle, Cain turned the corner to where he wasn't able to see yesterday.

The torch lit up the new route ahead. It was empty as far as he could see, but it wasn't very long and seemed to open up ahead; there was almost a luminosity coming from within. Venturing forwards with the rifle ready but pointed downwards, Cain progressed through this section and towards the opening at the end. An unpleasant smell touched his nostrils; it was a putrid, rotten smell, like a dead animal. The warmth here would not be kind to the remains of anything that died here. A slight pang of dread hit the core of his stomach, but he shook it off. If anything had happened to Arianrhod, it would not have started to give off this kind of smell this early on.

Walking through into a large void, Cain did a quick visual recon before entering fully. He marvelled at the enormity in front of him. The cavern was vast, at least 100 feet to the roof. Stalagmites and stalactites jutted from ceiling and floor, many meeting in the middle; it was like a calcified cathedral. The methodical artistry of water and time created a subterranean temple that had evolved over the kind of period that made timepieces irrelevant.

He saw a large hole in the ceiling; it was completely covered in greenery and probably not visible from above. Still, it allowed a hazy beam of light to enter this glorious abyss below and shed its ethereal radiance around its walls. A luminous lichen was around the cavern walls that gave the walls an eerie glow, and tufts of ferns grew out of natural cracks encouraged by the warmth and moistness. In the centre of the cavern was a shallow lake fed from rainwater filtering through the plantlife covering the hole above, and unlike your average lake, the water was crystal clear.

Still, within the majesty of everything in front of him, he could smell that putrid stench. Looking to his right, he soon discovered why. There it was, the last remains of that roe deer that he had hoped to make his dinner for the week. Not much of her was left now, but she had been brought here and eaten by something quite large and no longer edible to this creature; it was slowly being devoured by the insects, bacteria and enzymes that made this cavern their home.

Cain entered and made his way towards the small lake; small flashes of rainbow caught his eye as he noticed tiny fish had made it their home. Crouching at the edge, he swished his fingers in the water. It wasn't ice cold like it should have been, but rather tepid. Cupping his hand, he scooped up a sample of water to taste; it was sweet tasting but had a slight salinity, probably down to the natural salts within the limestone itself.

He had been coming to this forest for almost half a century with his father and by himself. He knew the locals who frequented the area, and nobody had ever mentioned the existence of such a place before. How had a place such as this been overlooked?

Behind him, he heard a noise, and a quick movement was caught in his periphery. Quickly he stood, turned towards the area and glimpsed a flash of light fur as it disappeared behind a cluster of stalagmites. He had not been mistaken after all; he knew he wasn't alone in there. Cain raised his rifle and looked through the scope, searching for his target. From the brief glimpse he had, it was certainly not a small creature. It was about the size of a large wolf but far stockier, feline in its movements and seemed to have an extraordinarily long tail. It reminded him of a Snow Leopard, but that would be impossible as this was ultimately the wrong environment and country for that animal to be living in.

Cain slowly and carefully walked towards the rocky cluster, not making any sudden or noisy movements, his aim pointed directly towards where he thought the creature might be hiding. Sidestepping now to bring more of the rear of the outcrop into view without approaching too closely, he began to see the animal that had been stalking him for the last couple of days. What he didn't expect was that it would just sit there calmly.