Primal Instinct Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife heads for the beach, and gets all hot and sticky.
5.4k words
4.45
36.1k
43

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
156 Followers

Part 2 -- Everyone involved is of legal age. You may want to read the first part first. Or not. Thanks to all of you who wrote comments on the first part -- we enjoyed them alot.

*****

In the morning, we didn't talk about what had happened with Richard. It was a huge thing for both of us and we needed to take it all in. It was Tishy that brought up the subject first.

"Sweetheart," she said, at dinner one evening, "Richard is such a nice young man, isn't he? -- he's a real gentleman."

"Yes", I agreed, "He's nice enough."

"I still feel bad about the other night," she said.

My heart sank -- I immediately thought she was feeling bad about her body, or about being so naughty, letting herself get so carried away.

"Why sweetheart?" I said, "you looked fabulous, and we all had a wonderful time."

"It's easy for you to say that - you got to come afterwards. But he didn't -- we must have left him so frustrated -- and he'd been so, well, good to me. It's not right."

I was amazed -- bless her -- she was worried about him! "Don't worry", I said, "I'm sure he managed somehow -- and he certainly enjoyed fondling your breasts. We all did!"

At this she blushed. There was silence for a while.

"Do you think he masturbated afterwards?" she said.

"I'm sure he did," I replied "Perhaps he even had a quick wank in our bathroom."

We fell silent, each lost in our own thoughts.

Then she said "Do you think Richard has a big... you know... a big dick?"

I didn't quite know quite what to say.

"He might", I replied cautiously -- "He's very well built -- I think he must work out."

"Would you like to see it?" she asked next.

This wasn't quite what I was expecting.... "What?" I said, grinning, "See him working out?"

"No, silly -- see his dick!"

"Would you like to see it?" I replied, smiling. "I rather think you would, you wicked girl!"

Now she blushed furiously. But her desire overcame her shame. "Well, yes -- I think I would," she said, at last. "You see -- I've only ever seen yours. It would be interesting. Do you think he'd show us?"

"Perhaps," I said, "In the right circumstances, and if you asked him nicely. We should have him round again."

"OK", she said, "if you like."

Now perhaps I should explain -- and this is embarrassing -- that I'm a big man -- I was in the University rugby team -- I still love rugby. But I have a very small dick. I mean it's not tiny like a boy's -- and it's quite fat -- but short -- only about four inches even when erect. I've see other guys in the showers, and I know, that some have long heavy swinging dicks -- beautiful dicks, in fact. But I don't. There -- that's my shame -- make of it what you will.

Tishy once said that I remind her of one of those nude greek statues in museums -- you have to look hard to find the penis. I think she meant well.

Not that this has ever been a problem for us. It's true that when I'm in her pussy I really can't feel that much -- especially when she's dripping wet like she was the night after Richard had been sucking her tits. But my dick is perfect for her bum -- once the head has plopped inside her, and her tight ring grips me, I can do her long and hard and she loves it. She says she feels it much more when I'm up her bum, and I do too.

We started doing it this way almost from the start -- in our twenties neither of us wanted her to get pregnant, she didn't like the pill, condoms are a nuisance, and -- well, this was the safest way. But then, over the years, we got used to it. In an odd sort of way, I don't think she thinks taking me up her bottom is really sex -- it's just something we do. Our very special thing.

Of course when we were trying for a baby, I came in her pussy a few times -- but it was never the same. I can't remember now when I last came in her pussy. But she doesn't mind -- she loves it up the bum.

I thought I needed to share this with you, because it will help you understand what happened later -- with Richard. It was not only that I felt proud of my Tishy, and wanted to show her off. I guess I also felt a bit guilty -- and wanted her to experience all that life has to offer. It's complicated.

"It's going to be hot this weekend," said Tishy, a few days later "Shall we go out to the beach for the day? -- we could invite Richard."

"Sure," I said -- "Why not? -- we could go to that quiet place in East Lothian that we've been before -- and perhaps take photos, like last time."

"Good she said -- I like it there -- ask him." So I did, and of course he said yes.

That night in bed we watched the videos again, of our evening with Richard. They always get us excited -- I particularly enjoy watching him playing with her tits, whereas she liked to watch the kissing. It still made me jealous -- but she insisted -- "It was just snogging". And she was right -- it was. My favourite part though is watching her face when she came -- pure joy.

At last Saturday arrived. The sun was in the sky, and it was clearly going to be very hot. Tishy chose to wear blue denim shorts and a loose white top with low neckline, which I hadn't seen before. It was very pretty, and showed off plenty of cleavage. She had a black bikini top under it -- very sexy. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. I complimented her, and she did a twirl -- she was in a really good mood.

"Is it too much?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "It's just perfect."

We picked up Richard from his flat, and then headed out east. On the way there, I remembered I'd forgotten my camera, which was stupid. Still, too late to turn back now.

We parked in our usual spot, and I got the towels and bag from the car. They walked ahead of me, together down the path, and at one point she took his hand. They were laughing and talking together. She seemed relaxed and happy, if slightly giddy.

As we came out of the trees and into the open sunshine, Richard whispered something in her ear. They stopped, and Tishy pulled the loose white top over her head, and asked me to put it in the bag.

"It's so hot," she said, by way of explanation.

She struck a pose for us. It was a normal bikini top -- the kind with strings around the back and over the neck -- but the black material made a wonderful contrast to her pale white breasts, barely contained within it, and her nipples were already clearly visible. It was difficult to take your eyes off her -- she looked fantastic.

"Like what you see, boys?" she said, cheekily.

A middle-aged couple came past, with three teenage boys. All the boys stared, and the husband gave Tishy a wink. Unfortunately for him his wife noticed, and was not amused.

"Looks like you made his day," Richard said to Tishy, and she giggled.

We branched off the main path, to walk behind the dunes, and eventually reached the little bay, which was our favourite spot. It's pretty secluded there, with a grassy ledge just above the shoreline -- perfect for nude sunbathing. There was no breeze, and the sea was like glass. It was a glorious day.

As I was arranging the blankets on the grass, Richard asked Tishy if she'd brought sunscreen, as with her pale skin she needed to make sure she didn't burn. Tishy replied defensively, "What in Scotland?" and then, with a glint in her eye "I suppose you were going to volunteer to put it on me." Richard grinned.

I rummaged in the bag, and eventually produced a little bottle of tanning oil I'd bought earlier in the week, in anticipation. Tishy gave me one of her looks -- the raised eyebrow look -- but I could tell she was actually delighted that I'd remembered.

"I can see you boys really want to take care of me" she said -- and she was right -- we did! She then said, flirtatiously to Richard, "If we're going to use oil, you'll have to take my top off, so it isn't ruined. Would you mind?"

I handed the bottle to Richard, and stepped back to enjoy the view. "She's all yours, son", I said, delighted at the way Tishy was taking control of the situation.

"Come on then, she said," impatiently, and turned with her back to him, facing the sea, so that he could undo her top.

Just as Richard began fiddling with Tishy's top, I noticed an elderly man, a long way down the beach, but heading in our direction. This should be fun, I thought to myself.

Richard untied the strings at the neck then slowly lowered the left side of her top down over her breast until it was fully exposed. He repeated the process and uncovered the other. After fiddling with the string at the back, he finally got her top off completely, and tossed it into the bag. Tishy looked stunning standing there topless, her big white breasts in all their glory, naked to the world. She was a goddess.

After a pause, while she took in the feel of the fresh air on her skin, she knelt demurely on the rug, still facing the water. Richard knelt behind her, and started to rub the oil into her neck and shoulders. He then worked down her long back. She had him just where she wanted him.

Before reaching her shorts, he slid his hands around and across her tummy. I could now see his hands working the oil into her flesh -- he was good! His hands slid upwards, under her breasts, lifting, then round to the sides and back, teasing her. When he finally let them slip through his hands, she let out an audible sigh. He continued to cup her breasts, rubbing the lotion in, making sure to pay extra attention to her pointy nipples. I was quite mesmerised.

"Hello! Beautiful day!"

It was the man with the dog -- I'd completely forgotten! I spun around to face him -- he was standing several feet away down by the water. Goodness knows how long he'd been there. He was staring directly at Tishy's breasts. His dog was running along the shoreline, chasing seagulls.

"Yes," I said "magnificent, isn't it".

I looked over my shoulder, and Richard had released her breasts and had his hands on her hips. "Hello!" she shouted, as if it was the most natural situation in the world. She waved, and her shining breasts jiggled cheerfully.

The man continued to stare. I think he was trying to work out who was with who. Giving up, he finally said "Have fun then. Beautiful day for it," and carried on up the beach.

I turned back to the two 'lovers', and said, "I'm sorry, it's usually so quiet here."

Richard's hand slid back over my wife's well oiled breasts. "Don't be silly," she said, "It was fun. Come and join us."

Tishy stayed topless and sat between us. I occasionally reached over and played with her breasts, telling her it wasn't fair that Richard was the only one enjoying them. "Well," she agreed, "You can both play with them all you want. It's a special treat to be touched by two men at the same time."

We chatted, playing with her breasts and nipples just as we pleased. If anyone came past we just waved -- no harm done. "Perhaps men do fancy me," she said, innocently, "Even though I am old and fat and past it." Richard laughed.

"I guess that old guy with the dog will be wanking over you for the rest of the week," I said. This image seemed to please her.

Tishy was getting more and more relaxed with the situation. Eventually she lay back and Richard slipped down beside her, and started planting little kisses on her neck and breast, eventually taking her nipple in his mouth. I watched him suck, while fondling and squeezing the other breast. She was drifting into pleasure.

I knew my wife. As her breathing became heavier, I slipped my hand between her thighs, and caressed them softly -- then slid over her mound -- massaging gently but firmly through the blue denim. She gave a small cry, and came gently, in little gasps.

We all three lay back, and enjoyed the sunshine. I think she even slept for a little. Richard and I had our t-shirts off by now, and her hands were wandering over our chests, exploring. I knew what she was after, sat up a little, and started to play with her breast again, idly toying with the nipple.

Sure enough her hand worked across Richard's tummy, then onto his shorts. He looked pretty stiff already to me -- we both were -- but once her hand was sliding along his shaft he grew even more. His shorts now looked uncomfortably full. She slipped her hand inside.

I lay down again beside her, not wanting to spoil her fun. She kissed me on the lips, and our tongues played together for a while. Then her hand was in my shorts, fondling my dick, as only she knew how. Knowing that she had him in her other hand made the whole experience incredibly erotic.

She began fondling my balls, and I knew that she was touching his too -- that when she squeezed me, she squeezed him -- that he must be feeling what I was feeling. I was determined not to come -- I never wanted it to stop.

She sat up suddenly, withdrawing her hand. A cloud of birds took off from the beach. "I thought I heard something," she said, but there was nobody there.

We all sat up and I saw that the head of Richard's dick was out of the top of his shorts. There was moisture glistening in the slit. He looked down, stammered "I'm so sorry," and tried to pull his shorts up, but they were trapped under him.

Tishy laughed, wickedly. "Don't be shy," she said, "Get them off, I want to see. Please?"

He stood up, rather embarrassed, and gave her a questioning look, and she gave him her most winning smile. Then he looked at me for approval, then glanced around to check there was nobody else about. Finally he pushed the shorts down, and stepped out of them.

Tishy had been right -- he had the most magnificent prick. It stood out from his body at a right angle, long and thick -- eight inches or so, at a guess. He was a good looking boy, not an ounce of fat on his body, no hair either except a few whisps around his prick. My wife was entranced -- Christmas and Birthday all in one.

She looked me in the eyes. "You too," she said. Now it was my turn to feel embarrassed, with my little dick jutting out like a parody of his.

She turned back to Richard. "Come here," she said, "Can I touch it?" I wondered what she thought I thought she'd been doing for the last hour or so, but never mind. He dropped to his knees, and she turned to him and her hands fluttered along the long shaft, then started stroking it gently. She slipped a hand underneath and played with his balls.

I was worried she might make him come -- he was now jutting upwards at a sharper angle, his breathing was heavier, and a drop of moisture emerged from his slit and ran down his shaft onto her hand. Suddenly she let go of him, said "Come here," in the softest kindest voice, lifted her tits to him and squeezed them together.

He understood immediately and, straddling her body, rubbed the head of his big prick around her erect nipples, first one, then the other, and then slid it up up between her smooth oily tits. When the crimson head emerged shining, I was entranced -- my dick would get lost in her tits, but he could stroke back and forth between them, gliding over his full length.

I grabbed the oil, and poured a good dollop into the deep valley between her tits. It was now very slippery, but she held him firm, squeezing her tits together with her hands. He rocked back and forth with more urgency, the head of his prick emerging from her soft flesh with each thrust.

"Come for me, sweetheart," she said.

Almost immediately he cried out in relief, his buttocks clenched, and he shot load after load of hot cum. She took most of it on her neck and under her chin. Even when he'd stopped spurting, it continued to flow over her chest. She looked up at me, a look of triumph on her face. I grinned at her, and watched the cum drip from her chin. She gave one last squeeze of Richard's softening dick with her messy tits as he drew back.

We were all in something of a daze, but she was the first to recover. She jumped up, and pushed her denim shorts down her legs. "Race you," she said, and ran off towards the sea. Richard was not far behind, and I followed, after adding her shorts to the pile in the bag. Only the bikini bottoms left to go, I thought.

The sea was colder than it looked, and we splashed and played to keep warm -- we tried swimming, but not for long. Tishy put her arms around Richard's waist, and kissed him on the lips. Her hands slid over his bum -- but perhaps she was just trying to keep her balance.

I noticed a lady with a dog coming back down the beach. She must have walked past us going in the other direction not too long before -- I wondered how much she'd seen. But she pretended not to notice the two naked men frolicking in the water with a topless woman with fabulous breasts. Tishy's cheerful wave was completely ignored. It made me smile.

After we emerged from the water, we sat on the grass together, drying off, eating our sandwiches. I realised I'd left the beers in the car, and Richard offered to fetch them. "It's OK, I'll get them, you two enjoy the sun", I said, putting my shorts back on.

I wanted to leave them alone for a while, partly because I thought they'd appreciate it, but also as a little experiment. Trust is good, trust but check is better.

On the way back from the car, I was close to our little camp when I noticed movement above in the sand dunes. I worked around, and came up quietly behind two boys, lying in the grass at the top of a dune. Guessing what was afoot, I crept in beside them, and whispered "Hello, lads, what are you up to?"

They looked a bit sheepish. Then the braver one said "Down there, near the beach, there's a woman and a man with no clothes." I pretended to be surprised. Tishy and Richard were sitting together on the rug, just where I'd left them, holding hands, and chatting. We watched them for a while. We couldn't hear what they were saying, but they looked just like a regular couple, enjoying each other's company.

"They were in the sea a while back," said one of the buys. "The man was bollock naked, but when he came out he put his shorts on. The woman has great tits."

"Did you see her pussy?" I asked.

"Naw," said the boy, "She had her bikini bottom on all the time."

"Disappointing," I said, and he looked at me, approvingly. We carried on looking, but there wasn't much more to see.

"I guess you boys enjoy being with naked girls," I said, with a grin. "Why don't we go and say hello?"

"We can't do that, mister -- they'd kill us."

"No they wouldn't," I reassured him --"They look friendly enough to me."

I stood up and waved. The boys looked nervous. Tishy spotted me, and waved back. "Come on, lads," I said, and they followed me, a little behind.

Now I had to be careful, and hope Richard and Tishy would catch on. "Hello," I said, as I came within speaking distance, "Mind if we join you? -- it's a beautiful afternoon."

"No, not at all", said Tishy. Richard looked puzzled, and she discretely poked him in the ribs. "Hello gentlemen," she said to the boys, "Enjoying the sun? I'm Tishy, and this is my husband Richard. What are your names?"

"I'm Nathan, and he's Tim", said the braver one. I realised that the other boy had still not said anything at all.

"And I'm Jim," I said. "I've got some beers, would anyone like one?" It was beers all round -- Richard seemed particularly grateful, so I gave him the spare one too. He must have been parched.

"Come and sit with us," said Tishy. So we all sat on the grass, drank our beers, and chatted. They seemed nice enough boys. Nathan was quite tall and skinny, but Tim was chubby, the sort of boy that always comes last.

They tried to act cool but it was clear that they'd never been in a situation like this before. Certainly not one where a woman their mother's age was calmly sitting in front of them, with her breasts displayed for all the world to see. Richard was sitting behind her, with his arm around her waist, occasionally massaging her neck.

edinbedin
edinbedin
156 Followers
12