All Comments on 'Primal Instinct Pt. 02'

by edinbedin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My husband has been hinting at me being with other men. He has asked me to read some of these stories on here. I have to say, some of them are a bit of a turn on. I enjoyed the first chapter to this a bit more, simply because it seemed more innocent and more how I imagine something like this would go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be a dream come true for my wife to let a couple of young boys rub sunblock on her and then jerk off on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad 4stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR story: ☆☆☆☆☆.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

Very naughty wife indeed! She obviously developed a liking for having her tits covered in young cum. I’ll be reading the latter chapters but I’m wondering whether she will go further with Richard and others, and take their loads in her mouth or perhaps even her pussy and ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM P. 1 OF PT. 2.

Quote:

... My heart sank -- I immediately thought she was feeling bad about her body, or about being so naughty, letting herself get so carried away.

"Why sweetheart?" I said, "you looked fabulous, and we all had a wonderful time."

"It's easy for you to say that - you got to come afterwards. But he didn't -- we must have left him so frustrated -- and he'd been so, well, good to me. It's not right."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.

Excellent: 5.0 = 100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

Tishy is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This progressed a bit too quickly - preferred the slower pace of part one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My favourite part was when Dick slid his cock between her tits - that got me off. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredinbedin@edinbedin
We're a married couple, Jim and Tishy, living in Scotland, in our late thirties. We were always rather conventional, until a few years ago we began a series of adventures which changed our lives. Our writing is in a sense our attempt to share these experiences, and the way we ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES