Primal Instinct Pt. 05

Story Info
Rory has a birthday, and my wife gives him presents.
6.7k words
4.71
10.2k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
158 Followers

Part 5 -- Everyone involved is of legal age. You may want to read the earlier parts first. Or not. This is a sweet little interlude in our tale, and we hope you enjoy it. Comments welcome.

*****

Rory is the son of one of Tishy's old schoolfriends, Nancy. His never knew his dad, and Nancy brought him up all by himself, as an only child. He has a part-time job repairing laptops for a local computer shop -- I guess you could say he's a typical computer nerd.

About a year ago, Nancy got a new boyfriend, and Rory was rather neglected -- I don't think he really liked the new arrangement. Eventually Nancy went off to live with the boyfriend in his flat in Glasgow, and Rory was left to fend for himself.

I felt rather sorry for him, and we tried try to help him out a bit. He started mowing our lawns, and doing odd bits of decorating around the house -- and we all started to get to know each other quite well.

Rory is shy, tall and rather scrawny, has only a few friends and as far as we know, hasn't or doesn't have a girlfriend. My guess is that he spends most of his spare time playing computer games and watching porn, like many lads his age.

Now Tishy has a bit of a soft spot for Rory, and mothers him at times. Sometimes she bakes for him, and he comes over just to hang around and chat. It was clear of course that Rory rather likes being around Tishy -- perhaps he sees her as a substitute mum, or perhaps he just enjoys the way her breasts move under her top.

When Rory came over, Tishy would just be wearing her usual scruffy indoor clothes -- typically jeans and loose top. When she doesn't wear a bra indoors, it's pretty obvious from the way her tits move and sway as she walks or bends over.

I've seen Rory looking at her chest many times and know he's keenly aware when her beautiful tits are swinging free. They're really difficult to ignore, especially for a boy his age. My guess is that when he gets home he jerks off thinking of my wife's gorgeous knockers -- I know I would!

Since the first evening with Richard, Tishy had been having a bit more fun with Rory. Sometimes she wore a tight top, so that her nipples were clearly visible. Or a blouse with a few buttons undone -- sometimes with a lacy bra, sometimes without. At first he seemed embarrassed -- you could see him blush like a girl -- but after a while he got used to it.

One particularly warm afternoon she answered the door wearing just a bra and skirt. It was a nice lacy white bra, not too revealing, only just covering the tops of her nipples. Rory didn't know what to say, but she acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world -- "Come in dear, I was about to take the biscuits out of the oven. I think Jim's out on the patio. It's so hot today." She was very good.

When she came to join us with biscuits and juice, she still hadn't covered up. Rory couldn't take his eyes off the bra -- or the tits -- it was hard to say which! Eventually he had to go to the bathroom.

"I see you're having some fun with Rory," I said.

"How did you guess?" she said, fondling one of her breasts in her hand, squeezing it to harden the nipple. "I just reckon he could do with a bit of fun -- don't you think?"

"Depends what you had in mind," I said.

"I'm not sure," she said. "But it's his birthday soon -- perhaps we could give him a party?"

"I think he's a bit too old for a birthday party," I said. "He's not a kid anymore."

"Well," she said, "perhaps we could make it a very special party?"

I left it at that, as I could hear Rory coming back from the bathroom. "We should get to work," I said to him. "Come on, show's over, lad -- let's go and get that oil changed."

"OK, sir", he said -- and off we went to work on the car.

I have to say I quite liked the idea of Tishy having some fun with Rory. He was a nice lad and she was right -- he really did deserve some hanky panky. My main worry was that he was so shy that she'd never be able to draw him out. But I could see she was determined to try.

As Rory was leaving, late that afternoon, Tishy said "It's your birthday next Saturday, isn't it Rory -- do you have any plans?"

"No, Mrs McKay" he said, "Not really."

"Would you like to spend the day with us?" she said -- "We could do something really special. Come round early, say tenish?"

He nodded, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and he was gone.

"Well, that's all arranged then," she said.

Tishy spent quite a bit of time in the kitchen over the coming days -- and quite a bit of time in the bedroom. I could tell she was planning something -- and I had some fun teasing and guessing -- but in the end she kept it all a secret. "You'll just have to wait and see," she said.

Rory came over promptly at ten, and Tishy answered the door wearing her pink silk robe. It ties around her waist, coming down all the way to the floor, but was open enough at the neck for Rory to see down between her breasts. It was clear to me that she wasn't wearing anything under it -- she never did.

"I hope I'm not too early, Mrs McKay," he said.

"No dear, just come right in," she replied, breezily, "Coffee's ready."

I've seen Tishy wear that robe often enough to know that it works its way open with very little movement. I had no doubt she had worn it for this very reason and intended to give Rory a show for his birthday -- quite by accident, of course!

She poured us all a coffee and joined us at the table. As she bent over to sit down, her robe briefly parted, exposing her entire breast. I don't know if Rory was watching, but I got an eyeful. It's a sight I've seen often before, but it was a big turn-on knowing that Rory might have enjoyed it too.

After our first cup of coffee, Tishy started breakfast. As she moved around the kitchen, we watched as her robe slowly worked its way open. She pretended not to notice and moved around us freely, allowing views of her breasts from a variety of angles, the robe only just covering the nipples.

As she brought our plates to the table, we had a full on view of her tits swaying as she walked towards us. When she set our plates down, her robe opened up rather wider. And I'm sure she gave a little extra wiggle, just for our benefit.

After she'd straightened up, she acted as if she'd only just realised that she was displaying her assets, and pulled it closed, saying, "Jim, you should have told me I was falling out of my robe!"

Rory was embarrassed and turned red, but said nothing. "Come on," I protested, "You really expect me to tell you, when you're giving us such a great show. I'm sure Rory enjoys seeing your boobs just as much as I do!"

Tishy smiled, replying, "Well, I know you're a pervert, but I'm sure Rory never even looked -- he's too much of a gentleman," and she winked at him. Rory smiled at the compliment, and then looked at me questioningly.

"Oh, don't worry," I said "She just enjoys showing off. And she has great tits, doesn't she?"

Rory nodded, and grinned. Tishy came back from the kitchen with her plate and joined us at the table. Although she had pulled her robe back together, she hadn't re-tied it and it was already starting to fall open again. We ate our breakfasts and chatted, all the while enjoying the view of Tishy's half exposed tits.

Rory offered to help Tishy with the dishes but she told him, "No way, it's your birthday, you just sit, I'll have them done in no time." Nevertheless he took a seat at the counter, across from Tishy as she did the dishes. As I am sure he was hoping, her robe worked its way open, allowing him a perfect view of her exposed breasts and nipples.

I was sure my wife knew she was giving Rory an eyeful -- but carried on with the dishes as if nothing was the matter. Sometimes she had to scrub quite hard, and then her tits jiggled delightfully -- it was quite a show. Only when the dishes were finished did she look down to discover her exposure, and pull her robe closed. She looked up at Rory, smiled and said, "I hope you got a good look. Happy birthday, sweetie." And kissed him on the cheek.

"I'd better go and get dressed," she said, and went upstairs. Rory looked rather disappointed.

"Don't worry," I said, "She'll be back in a minute." Sure enough, she came down wearing a red summer skirt, wraparound, and simple white blouse -- but no bra. Here we go, I thought.

We all went out onto the patio for another coffee. Tishy fiddle with the buttons on her blouse. "Rory," began Tishy, "Have you ever seen a woman topless?" Rory looked excited and frightened all at once.

"Not really, Mrs McKay," he said eventually, "Except in magazines and stuff."

"You mean on the internet?" she said. Rory nodded.

"I bet he watches lots of porn," I said, "We all do. When I was your age, Rory, I used to wank over porn every night."

Tishy looked at me, and raised an eyebrow. I knew that look, and backed off.

"It's OK, Rory," she said "It's only natural." He looked at her, rather gratefully I thought.

"Do you really think so, Mrs McKay," he said. "My mum used to say it was wrong."

"Really?" said Tishy, genuinely surprised -- I don't think this was the Nancy she knew.

"Yes," said Rory -- "She found my magazines under my bed once, and was really upset -- she threw them all away."

"Oh," said Tishy -- "I hope you got some more?" Rory grinned.

"When you're on your own at night, do you ever fantasise about my tits?" she said next. "It seems to me you really like them -- you're always looking at them."

"I'm sorry, Mrs McKay" said Rory, "I can't help it -- you're so pretty."

"Call me Tishy," my wife said, smiling sweetly, and undoing a button. She had wonderful co-ordination.

"Yes, Mrs McKay," said Rory.

"Do you ever think about touching them?" she went on. "They're lovely and soft -- I think you'd love to feel them." "They're double Ds," she added, somewhat unnecessarily.

Rory looked at her blankly, like she was crazy. She slowly undid two more buttons, then slipped her hand inside the blouse, cupped her breast in her hand and squeezed. Rory was staring openly now, like he was recording it all in his mind, to play back later.

Tishy looked thoughtful. "I know," she said brightly, "I could give you a very special present -- my tits just for the day -- yours to enjoy. What do you think? It would make it a very special birthday -- one you'd always remember."

Rory was breathing heavily. "OK..." he said cautiously -- but still confused -- like this was too good to be true. "Mr McKay," he said, "Is she serious?"

"Of course she is Rory," I said, "She'd love you to fondle her tits -- it makes her feel good." Which was true, of course. I reached over, and stroked her breast through the thin material. Her stiff nipple was clearly visible, and I pinched it gently. "Come on," I said, "She's all yours for the day." And with that I got up from the table to find some more coffee.

When I got back, Rory was all smiles. Tishy was squeezing her tits in both hands through the blouse, and pulling at her nipples as he stared at them. "Do you really like watching me play with my tits, Rory?" she said.

"They're beautiful", said Rory.

"I was hoping you might. Would you like me to take my top off?"

"Please Mrs McKay, I'd love that, if you really don't mind" he said, not quite believing his ears.

"No, I don't mind at all," Tishy answered, "Going topless for the entire day could be part of your present."

She then stood, pulled the blouse out of her skirt, undid the remaining buttons, and let it fall open. Her tits swung free. She lifted them in her hands, then let them drop. "You like?" she said -- and giggled naughtily.

The blouse slipped from her shoulders, and she let it fall. Then, wearing only her skirt, she did a full turn for us. "I'm going to be your topless waitress for the day," she said. "Anything you want or need, just ask and I'll get it for you." And she gave Rory her warmest smile.

"Seriously?" said Rory.

"Of course," she said, "Anything you want."

"Another coffee?" he said.

"Of course, sweetheart," she said smiling, took his cup, refilled it. "As she handed it to him, she bent forward from the waist, so that her tits swung right in front of him. She then did a little curtsy, broke into a broad grin, and sat down again.

Rory didn't touch his coffee -- he just stared at my wife's tits.

Then he looked at me again. "Are you sure you're OK with this, Mr McKay?" he said.

"Of course, Rory," I said, "Her tits are yours for the day. Do whatever you like -- just enjoy yourself."

Reassured, Rory reached over, put one shaking finger on my wife's shoulder, then slowly slid it down her breast, around and under the nipple, then back up. Then he did the same with the other hand, the other breast, more confidently this time. She moved a little closer to him, and said softly, "Touch my tits Rory. Play with them."

Rory did as he was told and took both Tishy's breasts into his hands, cupping them and lifting them, feeling their weight. He squeezed very gently, and fondled them slowly and lovingly, feeling their softness. "You're so beautiful, Mrs McKay," he said.

"Touch my nipples," she said, "I love that." Rory complied, very gently, stroking and fondling, until they stood out hard and firm. She does have wonderful nipples! I was getting turned on just watching him make them grow.

Rory played with her for quite a while, exploring, and as he did so he visibly relaxed, finally realized that it was all happening for real. He must have had a very stiff dick, but it was hidden inside his jeans, and he didn't complain.

Having finally broken the ice, Tishy asked "Rory, when you fantasise about me, do you ever imagine me wearing something in particular?"

He blushed, and said "Sexy lacy... nighties... see through." He really didn't know what to say.

"I have a nightie you might like," she said, "Would you like to see it?"

"Oh yes, I'd love that -- if you really don't mind."

Tishy went inside to change. She came back out wearing a very see through white nightie. It came down to just about her waistline, so that her white lacy knickers were fully on show. As she walked out of the house onto the patio, she looked stunning. Her large firm breasts were easy to see in the sunlight and swayed and jiggled seductively as she walked to us. Her nipples and areolas were completely visible, dark through the chiffon. I'm always amazed by her tits -- it's like they have a life of their own.

"How about this, Rory?" she said, putting one foot on his chair so he could see along her smooth thigh all the way to her lacy knickers.

"Wonderful," said Rory. "I can't believe you're doing this for me, Mrs McKay, thank you."

Tishy smiled, sat down and talked with us for a while, letting us enjoy the view. There's something about a see through top that I find very erotic. Having my wife sitting there displaying her body for a teenage boy was amazing. I can only imagine what Rory was thinking. My wife was clearly loving every minute of it -- the knickers were see through too, and I could see her lips were slightly engorged.

After a while, Tishy asked Rory if there was anything else he'd like to see her wear. Rory thought about it and replied "Well, I love the nightie but... I like it when you're not wearing it too."

Tishy said, giggling, "So you'd just like me to go about topless the rest of the day?"

"I'd love that," said Rory.

Tishy smiled at him, stood and then knelt in front of him, between his legs. "Then take my nightie off, sweetheart" she said.

Rory reached down and carefully lifted Tishy's top up and off, leaving her wearing only her knickers. He stared at her bare breasts with an almost longing look. "It's fine to touch them Rory -- whatever you like. Here, let me make it easier for you," and she sat on his knee, with her arm around his neck, and relaxed against his body.

He began to fondle Tishy's breasts again, enjoying the warmth and closeness of her body. I wondered if he was getting hard, and if Tishy could feel his dick against her bottom. As he became less self-conscious, he became bolder, starting to rub and squeeze her nipples.

Tishy let him play with her tits for quite a while -- she was clearly enjoying the attention, and her breathing became shallower -- which excited Rory even more. She wriggled her bottom in his lap.

All of a sudden, Tishy let out a little cry, and jumped up. I thought for a moment that Rory had pinched her bottom, but it turned out that his phone was ringing in his jeans pocket. She told me afterwards it was vibrating, and at first she thought it was Rory!

He answered it shyly, and said he was busy, and would call back.

"Who was it, Rory?" Tishy asked sweetly -- "Was it your mum to wish you a Happy Birthday."

"No," said Rory, blushing -- "It was Euan and Alistair -- they want to meet up."

"Are they your friends?" asked Tishy, and then "You should have told them all about your birthday presents."

Rory looked shy -- and then said more boldly "I don't think they'd believe me -- they'd think I was making it up."

Tishy thought that over and then said, "It's your birthday, Rory, and your party. Why not ask them to come over? We could all have some cake."

"Seriously?" said Rory.

"Yes, of course," said Tishy -- "I baked it yesterday, just for you. You can call them now, if you like -- tell them you have a special birthday present you'd like them to see."

"OK..." said Rory, doubtfully. But he walked away a distance and called them back.

While we waited, Rory told us he had explained to his friends about mowing the lawns for us and stuff. "Did you say anything about me?" asked Tishy

"Yes," said Rory, shyly -- "I told them you were hot."

"I see, anything else?" asked Tishy, demurely.

"That you... have big tits and don't wear a bra," said Rory.

I laughed out loud. "In that case," I said, "I guess they'll come over pretty quick!"

"Naw" said Rory, "They didn't believe me."

"Don't worry," said Tishy -- "We can prove them wrong," and winked at him -- or me, I wasn't sure which. Rory grinned.

A short while later, the doorbell rang. "Here they are," I said, "I knew they'd come."

Tishy jumped up -- "I can't let them see me like this!" she said (she was still topless in her lacy knickers) and went back inside to get some clothes. Rory's eyes followed her, and she blew him a quick kiss.

I answered the door and brought the boys out to the patio. Rory introduced us and we sat and talked, waiting for Tishy. They seemed nice scottish boys. Euan was tall and quite well built, with piercing blue eyes. I'd guess he was a year or two older than Rory -- he was rather more confident. Alistair was about Rory's age, red haired, short, very shy and rather plump.

Eventually, Euan asked Rory, "So what's this special birthday present you wanted us to see?" I think he expected to tease him over it.

Rory didn't know what to say, so I helped him out. "Patience, boys," I said, "My wife is just inside getting ready -- she'll be here in a while, and then she'll show you." I wasn't quite sure just what she'd show them -- but then birthdays are all about surprises.

A few minutes later Tishy came out onto the patio. She was wearing a very red short skirt, very pretty, and a light top with a plunging neckline. No bra -- and I wondered what she'd done with the knickers.

She was carrying a small birthday cake, which she set on the table, bending forwards from the waist directly in front of the boys. Who consequently all got an eyeful of her massive knockers, swing loose inside the top. Alistair let out a low whistle. Even Euan looked impressed.

While all six eyes were glued to her tits, I casually ran my hand over her bum -- just to check on her knickers. They were still there -- the lacy white ones she'd been wearing earlier. I don't think anyone else noticed that my hand was up her skirt -- except her of course -- she pushed back appreciatively, and gave me a little wiggle.

edinbedin
edinbedin
158 Followers
12