Primal Instinct Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So boys, what do you think?" she said.

Nobody said anything, so I said "I think it's a lovely cake -- are we going to light the candle?" There was a single candle in the middle of the cake, sticking proudly upwards.

"Perhaps first we should show Euan and Alistair Rory's presents?" said Tishy. "Do you think they'll like them, Rory?"

"Oh," said Rory, "I'm sure they will, Mrs McKay!"

Euan and Alistair both looked very puzzled. Tishy stood up from the table, and then with her legs slightly apart, leaning forward towards the boys just a little, she took hold of the lower edge of her top with both hands, and started to lift it slowly. As it caught on her breasts, they began to lift with it. She paused briefly for dramatic effect.

"More?" she asked.

"Oh, stop teasing them," I said. She lifted the top just a little more, over her stiff nipples, and both tits dropped out and wobbled deliciously. Then the top was over her head, and she let it fall.

She cupped her breasts in her hands, lifted them up and bounced them for the boys. "These are Rory's presents," she said -- "both of them. Isn't he lucky?"

The expression on the boy's faces were priceless! They were in shock. They just sat there, speechless, with their mouths open. Rory included.

I took the opportunity to light the candle, while Tishy sat down, played with her tits, and the boys gawped.

"Make a wish, Rory," I said, and moved the cake a little nearer to him. "But be careful what you wish for!".

Rory dragged his eyes away from Tishy's chest, took a deep breath, and blew out his candle like a man.

"What did you wish for?" asked Euan.

Rory looked embarrassed. "Don't tell," Tishy said kindly, "Or it might not come true." He looked at her gratefully.

As they all watched her, Tishy then leaned over the cake, with her tits swinging low. Her nipples were hard, and she dragged one in a circle around the top of the cake. The chocolate icing was very soft and squishy, and soon she'd made quite a mess! She went to Rory, held her chocolate covered nipple up to him and asked, "Here sweetheart, have a taste of your birthday cake."

She held her breast up to Rory's mouth, and drew him to her with her hand behind his head. We all watched as he slowly began licking the icing from her stiff nipple, eventually sucking it into his mouth. Tishy moaned as Rory sucked hard and worked his tongue over and around her nipple.

When he'd finally cleaned her breast of the chocolate, she asked him "Does that taste good, sweetheart?'

Rory nodded. Tishy then dipped her other breast into the cake again, held it up to Rory and said, "Here, have another taste." And this time Rory knew just what to do!

When he'd finished, Tishy, rather flushed, looked to Rory's friends and asked "So, boys, what do you think of Rory's presents?"

Eventually Euan said "They look good enough to eat!", and Alistair nodded in agreement.

Tishy looked pleased, and went to the kitchen to get plates and cutlery for what was left of the birthday cake. She was the perfect topless hostess and clearly enjoying herself as she walked around in front of me, Rory and his two friends. She deliberately swung her hips as she walked, so that her big tits swayed and bounced for the boys.

Returning from the kitchen, one of the cake knives accidentally slipped to the floor. She turned back to find it. Holding the plates level with one hand, she bent over from the waist to pick up the knife with the other. As she bent over her short red skirt rode up over her bum, revealing her very skimpy knickers. I let out a low whistle -- I never knew she could do that!

We sat and talked and ate birthday cake for about an hour. The boys never took their eyes off Tishy's tits and followed her every movement whenever she got up to get something from the house. Then she bent over to show her knickers just for fun, to tease them.

I enjoyed watching the boys ogle my wife. I enjoy watching Tishy myself, I love the way she moves her body. She was in her element -- she so loves being the centre of attention.

After Tishy cleared the plates from the table she came back out and sat down on Rory's lap with her arm around his shoulders. With her other hand, she lifted her breast up to Rory's mouth. He didn't need to be told what she wanted, but took her breast into his hands and started sucking hard on her nipple.

We watched him fondle her breast while flicking her nipple and running his tongue around it. Tishy was getting really turned on -- "Suck harder," she said. Then, as Rory sucked, she placed his hand on her other breast, and pinched the nipple. He soon caught on, and pinched and pulled with one hand while he sucked her nipple and entire areola of the other breast deep into his mouth.

Tishy was in heaven! She moaned over and over again as Rory worked her tits. When he pulled his mouth away, the suction pulled Tishy's nipple with it. There was a popping sound as it slipped free, and Tishy's breast dropped from his lips and bounced. He then sucked hard on the other one.

Tishy let her free hand slip under her skirt -- I don't think the boys noticed, but I did! She came with a shudder, and a stifled moan. She then cradled Rory, his face buried in her tits, as she came down.

Finally, once she was calmer, she got up off Rory's lap and looked to his two friends. She said to them, "Since these are Rory's presents, I can't really give them to you too. But perhaps he won't mind if I let you just touch them?"

She looked at Rory for permission. He nodded his head, and she moved over between the Euan and Alistair, and each one took a breast and fondled it. Tishy gave them quite a lot of play time, then eventually returned to her chair.

We talked for a while longer, and then I suggested the party was over. Rory's friends left soon after, and it was just the three of us again.

"So, Rory, how are you enjoying your birthday?" asked my wife, sweetly.

"It's been wonderful, Mrs McKay," said Rory. He really was cute.

This pleased Tishy and she seemed very happy to have made his day. She stood up and faced Rory, then asked us "Do you guys like the outfit I picked for the party?" and gave us a twirl.

Rory immediately said, "Yes, it's just perfect."

"You don't think the skirt is too short?" she asked, putting a foot on her chair, so he could see her lacy knickers, which were now rather wet.

Rory grinned. Tishy turned to me for my opinion. "You look stunning, sweetheart," I said, "But you can't really call it an `outfit' since there's so little of it -- it doesn't really hide very much."

She giggled and said, "That's true..." as she looked down at herself. Then she ran her hand over the front of her knickers. Rory's jaw dropped.

Tishy stepped closer to Rory, so her tits swung in front of his face. "What do you think, honey? If it's so revealing, maybe I should just take it off?"

Rory was tongue tied again and nodded his head. My sexy wife wiggled her little red skirt over her hips, and it dropped to the floor.

"Now Rory, take down my knickers," she said. For some reason, hearing her say this gave me an instant erection.

Rory, his hands shaking put his hands on my wife's hips, and slid her knickers down her legs until they dropped to join the skirt. She stepped out of them, then gave us a full turn view of her completely naked body.

"Perhaps you like me this way best?" she asked. He didn't disagree, and she giggled and said, "Good, then naked the rest of the day, just for you!" and she leaned over and kissed him. She sat back down facing us and let her legs part just a bit. We could see her pussy lips clearly. She was definitely wet now.

Rory stayed for almost another two hours. Tishy did everything she could to give him a good view of her pussy, without being too obvious. She got up and moved around for us, fussing over the table, fetching us drinks, and making sure her tits bounced and swayed. And she bent over from the waist, to give him a good view of her rounded bum, framing her pussy. She was such an exhibitionist.

I said "Rory, is this the first time you've ever seen a woman naked?"

"Errr.... well I've seen girls in magazines and on the internet," he admitted, "But never in real life."

"I once knew a girl who'd let me touch her tits," he confided, "But only through her top -- I never got to actually see them." I grinned, remembering similar experiences myself. "Once I could feel her nipples under her top," he added -- "Sometimes she used to leave her bra off for me. But she was never as nice to me as Mrs McKay."

"Rory," said Tishy, slowly, looking him straight in the eye. "When you look at porn on the internet, do you masturbate? -- get yourself off, I mean -- wank." She looked at him in a very caring way,like she really wanted to know. He looked very embarrassed, took his eyes away and stared at her pussy.

"Yes..." he said, eventually, "I'm sorry, Mrs McKay, I just can't help it."

"Don't be sorry, sweetheart," she said kindly, "It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"No," I chipped in, "All guys do it, lad, even me." My wife raised her eyebrows at this, then went back to Rory.

"I'm only asking," she said to him, "Because I'm curious -- do you ever think about me when you -- when you wank?"

Now, he was really embarrassed! "Sometimes I imagine the times I've seen your breasts jiggling when you're not wearing a bra," he said eventually.

"Really!" she said. "I'm really flattered Rory -- do you really like them so much?" "I guess that now you'll think of them even more," she added, squeezing her tits together between her hands.

"Would you like to wank now?" she asked. "I can't tease all day and send you home without getting off."

Rory didn't know what to say. He was bright red. But I could see his dick was stiff in his jeans -- it must have been rather painful. Mine was.

"Or maybe I could do it for you?" she added, "Like help you out?"

"I'm sorry, but I just can't, Mrs McKay," he blurted out -- "Not with Mr McKay there.... I'd just be too embarrassed."

"Perhaps if Jim went to the kitchen?" she said gently.

He shook his head. All of a sudden I felt really sorry for him. I think Tishy did too. I wondered what Nancy had done to make him like this.

"I'm sorry," Tishy said, "I shouldn't have said anything," and we were quiet for a while.

"I think I need a shower," said Tishy, "Will you come and help me wash?"

Rory nodded, she took his hand, and they went inside. I heard the swish as the shower turned on. I crept upstairs, so as not to miss anything. I was just in time to hear Tishy say "You're getting your clothes all wet, Rory, you'd better strip off."

I think he must have done as she said, because then there was quite a bit of swishing and splashing, and laughter from Tishy. Then "Does that feel good, Mrs McKay?" from Rory.

"Mmm..." she said, "Use plenty of soap on my tits, Rory -- there still a bit sticky from the cake."

Then "Between my legs too, sweetheart -- I'm sticky there as well." More giggling as he soaped her pussy.

"Now it's your turn," she said, and I didn't hear any more objections from Rory.

A few more minutes, and "Aaaah" from Rory, and an "Oooh" from Tishy -- "So much -- you naughty boy -- it's all over everywhere!"

"I'm so sorry, Mrs McKay," said Rory, "I couldn't stop!"

"I know sweetheart," she said, "But you musn't try to stop it -- just enjoy it! Now -- I think you're going to have to wash my tits all over again!"

Eventually, I heard her turn the water off, and I crept downstairs. They came down together, holding hands, wearing towels -- Tishy's around her tits, while Rory's was tight around his middle. "We'll need to let his clothes dry," she explained, unnecessarily. She looked very cute. I patted her bare bottom discreetly, as she led Rory to the sofa.

She took off her towel and spread it on the sofa, then lay down, like a goddess. "Come for a cuddle," she said to Rory. He lay down next to her like a lamb, with his head on her breasts. "Suck on mummy's tits, Rory," she said, and he took a stiff nipple in his mouth, and began to suckle.

As she became more aroused, she worked her legs around his thigh, and started to gently rub her pussy against it, back and forth. He didn't seem to mind, and when his towel came undone, then fell to the floor, I was pleased to see his dick was fully hard again, straining for release.

As they played together, she reached down and gently stroked his dick, at first just running a finger up and down, then with her full hand. As he'd already come in the shower, he lasted rather longer this time. She massaged around the head, gently rubbing the underside with her thumb. "Come for mummy," she said gently, "Come for mummy."

When he came, he shot his cum over her tummy, the rest dropping down onto her pussy, then dribbling down his dick. For some reason I found it all very erotic -- I was really excited to see another guy's cum on my wife's pussy. Which is difficult to explain.

"There, there, sweetheart, that was lovely," she said. She rubbed his cum over her tummy, then slid down, and took his limp dick in her mouth, sucking it clean. Rory was clearly in heaven -- I think he'd forgotten I was even there. He put his arm around her, and drew her to him again, his face buried in her tits. It was very sweet.

He stayed there for a long time, and I wondered whether he was sleeping. Eventually Tishy stood up, and draped his towel back over his middle. "Let's see whether your pants are dry yet," she said.

Eventually Rory was dressed, and went home. I was quite keen to get him out of the door by this stage, as my balls were sore and I really needed some release. As soon as he was gone, I dropped my shorts, and said to my wife, "Now, woman, take care of this!"

"Oooh!" she said, teasing -- "Another one!"

"Enough of that," I said, pulling off her towel, spinning her around onto the stairs, head down, her bottom in the air. Then I pushed it right up her, with hard rough strokes. She was very, very, wet.

She squeeled "Oooh, I love it when you're rough." I pulled out of her pussy, my prick dripping with her juices, and squeezed the head into her bum. One more thrust, and I had her just where I wanted her. "Give it to me," she said, and I did, thrusting hard, then as she began to come, pumping her full.

We collapsed onto the stairs in a heap, breathing hard. "Well," she said, "Where did that come from?"

I laughed. "It was seeing his cum on your pussy that did it," I said -- "From then on I just had to have you -- it was weird."

"Well, you should have taken me then, in front of him!" she said -- "Show him how a real man shags his woman!"

"You are silly," I said, "He'd have had the fright of his life."

Still, she was right -- just thinking of Rory watching me take her was exciting.

"It turns me on, thinking of someone else watching us doing it," I said.

"Pervert," she said, and grinned.

We went to the kitchen to get some supper. I asked her about the shower scene, and she explained that as she was washing his dick, he came all over her tits. "I only touched him twice," she said. "And there was so much cum," she said, laughing, "It was everywhere! -- good thing we were in the shower."

Later that evening, she said, "You know, I think out of all our adventures, I enjoyed this one the most. It was so -- sweet."

"What was all the 'mummy' business?" I said -- "Where did that come from?"

"I don't know," she said -- "It just felt right. Did you mind?"

"Oh no," I said, "It was kind of kinky."

"Yes," she said, "I guess it was."

"Can we do this again with Rory?" she said, "And perhaps with Euan, too -- I like Euan, he's better built than Rory. Not so sure about Alistair..."

"Whatever you like, sweetheart," I said. "It would certainly be something to see -- all three of them having their wicked way with you."

"Well," she giggled, "You'd have to keep them under control."

"Talking of which," she added, following a train of thought, "When are we going to see Dick again?"

"Whenever you're ready for him," I said.

To be continued...

12