Primal Instinct Pt. 06

Story Info
My wife gets what she really really wants from Dick.
6.2k words
4.73
13.8k
17

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edinbedin
edinbedin
159 Followers

Part 6 -- You may want to read the earlier parts first. Or not. In a sense this is the climax of the whole tale -- so we hope you enjoy it. Comments welcome.

*****

I knew it was only a matter of time before Tishy wanted to see Richard again, and sure enough the following week she said "How about having Dick around Saturday evening? -- we could take him to that new french restaurant that's opened on the high street."

"I'm sure he'd be very pleased to spend more time with us" I said -- "Just as long as you don't tease him too much -- you know there's only so much a man can take before he simply rips off you panties and ravishes you."

"Yes, I understand that," she replied, slightly annoyed -- "But even so, I think last time we sent him home happy -- and what more could he want?"

I let the question hang in the air. "I'd like to take more photos," I said at last -- "The ones we took last time have been such a turn-on. We'll have to think about what more we can do with him."

"Oh", she said, with a wicked grin -- "I can think of quite a few things. Don't worry -- I'll lure him back to our lair, and then we can have some fun."

We left it at that. Saturday arrived, and she decided she needed a new outfit, just for Richard. So it was off to the shops. I was rather pleased about this -- despite the inevitable expense. Recently Tishy had become more adventurous in public, and this was a perfect opportunity for mischief.

She dragged me, protesting of course, into the most expensive-looking women's clothing store she could find. I wondered how long she'd been planning this. There were few customers inside -- and they all looked rather well dressed.

She began looking through a rack of skirts, quickly putting them back, saying they were too long. On the next stand, she found a short black pleated skirt that looked promising.

"Is that a skirt or a belt?" I joked, laughing, as she held it up for me to examine. It was so short it looked like it would only just cover her bum. Perfect!

"Do you like it?" Tishy asked, sweetly, holding it up to her waist.

"It's very short... I love it. It's certainly won't leave much to the imagination."

"That's the point, isn't it?" Tishy said, picking out a few more skirts to try, having pretty much made up her mind to buy the first one, but wanting something to compare it to.

"I'll need a new top as well," she said, walking towards the tops and blouses, yours truly following dutifully behind.

She spent a few minutes rifling through the tops before moving on to the blouses, not looking very impressed with any of them. I went over to the shelves along the back wall, where the more expensive silk ones were located.

"What about this, perhaps?" I said, picking up a sheer white blouse that had caught my eye.

"Hmm, I like it, but it's one of those tops that need a designer bra underneath."

"Well, you've plenty of sexy bras," I said encouragingly.

Tishy grabbed a couple more tops and headed off to try them on.

While I waited for Tishy outside the fitting rooms, two women who looked to be in their early forties entered arm in arm, leaving their bored looking husbands outside with me. Shortly after, Tishy poked her head around the corner, trying to attract my attention. "What do you think?" she whispered.

"I can't see," I said, "You have to show me," and I stepped closer to the entrance.

She was wearing one of the skirts she'd grabbed off the rack on the way in. This one was a tight-fitting pencil skirt, coming to about halfway down her thighs, beautifully framing her long slender legs. "Well?" she said, posing with her hip thrust out to one side.

"I can see the outline of your panties. You'll have to take them off. Let's see how it looks without a panty line," I told her in a voice just loud enough for the other two men to hear.

"Yes sir," Tishy said, with a huge smile. She turned on her heels, and walked back into the fitting room, adopting the jello-on-springs walk I love so well.

I then overheard one of the men saying to the other that he wished their wives would hurry up so they could get to the pub. The other man nodded towards the fitting room, indicating that Tishy had reappeared in the doorway still wearing the tight fitting skirt. She paused by the entrance smiling, then glancing at the two men standing a few feet away, walked up to me, swaying her hips seductively.

"Here you go," Tishy said, "Just what daddy wanted?" Taking hold of my hand she placed something silky and slightly moist into it. I was very tempted to run my hand over her smooth round backside, but resisted.

"It's nice, but not quite what I had in mind. Try the black one, the short one." I said calmy, but with an encouraging smile.

"Very good, you're in charge." Winking, she then turned around, rather slowly and deliberately, and sauntered back into the fitting rooms. Without panties, the skirt dipped between the cheeks of her ass, displaying her tulip-bulb backside to perfection. I kept my eyes on her behind until she was out of sight before opening my hand, just enough to display her lace panties in my sweaty palm.

"Jesus," one of the men muttered under his breath just loud enough for me to hear.

Seeing them looking at the panties, I shrugged my shoulders as if saying "Women -- what can you do?" I then shoved them into my trouser pocket, taking the opportunity to adjust my dick at the same time.

Tishy reappeared after a few minutes wearing the small black pleated skirt I knew from the start she wanted. It ended about four inches below her crotch, easily the shortest skirt I'd ever seen her wearing.

She turned sideways. The skirt's pleated hem fell off her cheeks, leaving a gap between the backs of her thighs and the skirt. If she bent over, it was clear the skirt would rise over her bum, exposing her pert bottom to anyone who cared to look. Knowing that she didn't have any panties only added to the excitement. She did a slow twirl, careful not to let the skirt flair out too much, finishing facing me with her thighs slightly parted, her hips thrust forwards provocatively.

"What do you think? It's not too short, is it?" she asked teasingly, looking at me for approval.

I glanced towards the two men, both of them now staring rather obviously at my wife, before answering. "No, it's perfect. Especially as you don't have anything on underneath it!"

One of the men coughed 'discretely'. Even though he'd seen the panties in my hand, he was clearly shocked that anyone would say such a thing aloud. Scots can be very puritanical.

Tishy glanced at the two men, and said just loud enough for them to hear, "Well, daddy, you've got my panties, so I don't have much choice, do I?"

Now I really was worried we'd gone too far. "What about the top?" I said quickly, "Are you going to see how it goes with the skirt?"

"Ok, no problem," Tishy replied, spinning around, perhaps a little too quickly.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes while we waited for her to return, until one of the men finally broke the silence saying," I wish I could get my wife to dress like that for me."

I turned to him, "You should ask her to," I said -- "You never know!".

The man looked at me, thoughtfully - and rather sadly I thought. Then he said, "Doesn't it bother you, other men looking at your wife?"

"No, not at all -- it's great," I said. "Don't you want other men to find your wife attractive?"

The man thought for a while -- "Yeah, I guess so," he said -- but he didn't sound too convinced.

Just then Tishy reappeared. My jaw dropped: the silk blouse was entirely see-through. She still had her bra on beneath it, and though it was just a standard white bra with a little bit of lace on the cups, she looked absolutely stunning standing there with the top half of her big boobs on full display. The tanned skin of her flat stomach contrasted beautifully with the white silk, and the short black skirt only added to the ensemble.

She placed her hands on her hips, looking down at her chest." It doesn't look right with this bra, does it? I'd need to wear a more sexy one... or no bra at all!"

Without hesitation, I said calmly, "Take it off, then." She gave me one of her looks, and I thought I'd taken things too far. She was gone a while, and after a bit I heard the other women laughing rather loudly in there. It all sounded innocent enough -- but even so, I started to wonder what was going on.

Eventually my wife emerged again, not wearing the white silk blouse as I'd hoped, but instead a black stretch top. I'd never seen anything quite like it -- not only was it partly see through, but it clung to every contour of her breasts.

"I had to take the bra off for this," she explained -- "It looked silly with a white bra -- it needs a black one. Still, what do you think?"

"Fuck me," one of the men muttered under his breath.

Her breasts were in fact completely displayed through the thin silk material of the top. Her erect nipples and areolas were clearly visible, and I wondered briefly what she'd been up to -- it was very warm in the shop.

"It feels so sexy on my skin," she said, by way of explanation perhaps. She cupped one of her breasts in her hand, and let it drop, so her fingers brushed over the aroused nipple. "See," she said, "Feel it."

"I'm not sure that would be a good idea," I said smiling. "Don't you think this would be a little bit too revealing for the restaurant -- we might get arrested!"

"Perhaps you're right," she said. "It's a shame though because I really love it -- and I'm sure Dick would too."

She stood there thinking. Her tits wobbled invitingly every time she moved. I was so stiff in my pants. "I know," she said, and strode off to a rack on the other side of the shop.

Both men were staring unashamedly, clearly enjoying the show. I also noticed she'd caught the attention of one of the shop assistants. For a moment I was worried we'd be thrown out.

My wife rifled through the rack, then returned clutching a little pink bundle to her chest. She pulled it off the hanger and slipped it on. It was a little velvet jacket, reaching just to her waist. She fastened the single button in front. "See," she said -- "Now I'm perfectly decent!"

Which wasn't quite true -- the button was just about level with her nipples, so that her cleavage was on full display -- and it was still obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

"It's very naughty," I said -- "Perfect in fact. Though for the restaurant I think you'll need a bra."

"I'm a genius," she said, clearly delighted, and reached up to give me a peck on the cheek.

Turning to the other two men, I asked," What do you think guys? Bra or no bra?"

One of the men looked as if the ground was about to swallow him up; he was so shocked by the question. The other one stared at Tishy's tits as she pulled her shoulders back for his benefit. He considered the question for some time. "Definitely no bra," he said at last, very seriously.

"Ok, that's settled then," Tishy said matter-of-factly, and turned to walk back to the fitting room. As she spun around, the short skirt flew up, and she dropped her hand quickly to brush it down. I often wondered afterwards whether it was accidental or deliberate -- but perhaps it didn't matter.

Pulling back the curtain to the fitting rooms, she then came face-to-face with the two women who'd gone in earlier. All three of them stopped dead in their tracks. There was an awkward moment before both women's faces broke out into huge grins as they looked at her tits. Tishy walked around them, stopped to turn back, then undid the button of the little pink jacket to show them the full works.

One of the women looked her up and down, taking in her long legs and hard nipples, before saying to the other woman, "Your right. She does have great tits. You're definitely going to get some tonight."

With that, they turned and walked out of the fitting rooms arm in arm, laughing loudly. Their husbands followed behind, sheepishly. I wondered what they'd all talk about in the pub.

Not long after this Tishy also emerged, carrying the skirt, top and jacket to the till. From the way her tits bounced underneath her sundress, I guessed she'd chosen to leave her bra off. Leaving the shop, I slipped my arm around her slim waist, and kissed her.

"I'd better hold on to you," I said, "Otherwise there's no knowing what sort of trouble you might get into."

She snuggled close. "Did you enjoy watching those men looking at my tits?" she asked.

"I loved it -- the looks on their faces."

"It doesn't bother you? Me flashing in public."

"God no, I told you, it turns me on."

"Just checking," she said.

We'd arranged to meet Richard at the restaurant. I was rather relieved to see that Tishy had put on a black lacy bra under her new stretchy top, so that once the little pink jacket was fastened, she looked almost respectable. "I tried hold ups," she said, "But it looked too slutty -- this skirt is so short."

Before we left the house, I slipped by hand under her skirt to feel her panties. "Just checking you haven't forgotten anything," I said.

"I don't want to frighten him off," she replied.

"Oh, I don't think you'll do that!" I said.

We chose a corner table in the restaurant, so that we could all sit together, Tishy in the middle of course. Richard had dressed smart but casual, with tight shirt and pants -- he looked good.

Once we'd ordered, Tishy began to relax, and undid the button on her jacket. Richard gave me a grin, and complimented her on the outfit. She looked delicious -- the bra was low and lacy, and her cleavage deep and inviting. When the waiter came back with the food, he got the plates muddled, and his hand shook as he poured the wine -- he couldn't take his eyes from her breasts.

We chatted over the meal, about nothing in particular. Richard was good company, and we ordered a second bottle of wine.

Tishy in particular was becoming quite flushed. "I wonder what we should do with the rest of the evening?" she said. I could think of quite a few things, but held back to see what Richard would say.

"Perhaps Jim would like to take some more photos," he suggested, "You look fabulous this evening. I love the way your lipstick matches the jacket." He was right -- it did -- I hadn't noticed.

"You look pretty hot yourself," she said, flirtatiously -- "Perhaps I could take some photos of you. And Jim," she added, almost as an afterthought.

"Oh," I said, "You don't want photos of me."

She ignored this, and went on, "What I'd really like is to take photos of the two of you together."

"Together?" said Richard. We were not quite sure what she meant.

"Yes, together" she said, "It might be fun -- don't you think? -- it would certainly be fun for me!"

There was a brief silence -- neither me nor Richard knew quite what to say. "How about desert," I said eventually.

While we were waiting for ice cream, Tishy left to powder her nose. "Well, that was unexpected," I said to Richard. "Goodness knows where she's heading with this."

"Perhaps we should just relax and go along for the ride," he suggested. I wasn't sure we really had much choice.

She emerged from the ladies room, and I could see immediately that the bra had gone -- it was the way her boobs moved under the jacket -- as if they'd been set free. In a sense I was relieved -- we were going to get a show after all.

Richard got up, and she slipped in between us. Soon the button was undone again, and we were all treated to her gorgeous knockers, bobbing around inside the top, her nipples now poking provocatively through the transparent material.

I slipped my hand along her thigh, under the table, just to check on her knickers. Her legs were already parted, and just as my hand arrived at the promised land, my knuckles brushed the back of someone else's. Whoops. Richard withdrew rather quickly. "Sorry," he said, blushing hard.

"Don't be so silly, boys," said Tishy -- "There's plenty for both of you -- please don't be shy." Eventually Richard's hand returned, and we each massaged the soft skin of her inner thigh. "This is heaven," she said. "Thank goodness I remembered my panties!"

The waiter insisted on bringing us grappa -- "On the house", he said.

"I have an idea," she said -- "Dick, do you do any wrestling?"

"Yea," said Richard, "We wrestle at the gym sometimes."

"Jim used to wrestle a lot in his younger days -- he was quite good at it, weren't you sweetheart?" And then, before I had time to say anything, "You could wrestle together when we get home, and I could take photos -- I'd love that."

"Well," I said, unsure, "We don't really have the space, do we?"

"If we pushed all the furniture in the drawing room back against the wall, you could wrestle on the carpet," she said -- "It would be perfect. Ooooh, I'm so excited."

And so it was settled. When we got home Richard helped me with the furniture, and Tishy brought out the camera and the tripod.

"Now," she said, "strip off, and we can get started." Just to show willing she slipped off her jacket, and jiggled her tits for us under the see-through top.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing with the camera?" I said.

"Of course," she said, "I know exactly what I'm doing." Which I guess was very true.

Richard and I soon had our clothes off -- fortunately we were both wearing tight fitting briefs, so there was no danger of anything coming loose.

Tishy's face lit up when she saw us facing off. "OK, guys," she said, "May the best man win."

I must admit that as we circled, sizing each other up, I was a little apprehensive. True, I'm quite a bit heavier than Richard -- but then he clearly works out regularly, and his fit agile body is rather younger than mine.

But as soon as got to grips with each other I knew it would be alright. We pushed back and forth, testing the strength of our upper bodies, and I knew I could take him. A simple leg trip brought him down, and I soon had him pinned to the floor. It's funny how quickly it all comes back.

We started again, and I brought him down again, this time by diving for his leg just below the knee, and yanking it out from under him. I looked up at Tishy in triumph, his body trapped beneath me, to see that she was frowning. "Give the boy a chance, Jim," she said -- "You're twice his age."

So, that was me put in my place. I grinned at Richard, and he grinned back. "Don't worry, ma'm," he said, "I'll soon wear out your old man."

We circled again, and this time I let him take me down, his arm twisting around my thigh. It was an easy fall, and he pinned me with some skill. "Hold that position there," Tishy said, "While I get some photos." Feeling helpless under another man is always an uncomfortable feeling for me, but I did my best to relax, and give my wife her fun.

A few more romps like this and we were both sweating quite a bit -- it was a warm evening. Tishy was pretty excited -- she had this gleam in her eye. "Enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"I love it," she said, "I can smell the testosterone. Can you take your briefs off? -- I want to see you both naked."

I looked at Richard and he looked at me. "I think we'll need a glass of scotch first," I said.

She went to get the glasses, and while she was gone Richard asked me how far this could go. "Oh," I said, "Who knows? I'm sure she has a plan."

When Tishy came back, she'd taken off her top -- "Your topless waitress for this evening, gentlemen," she said, and made an adorable little curtsy in her short skirt, the tray in one hand. As she bent her knees, her tits swung to one side, and nearly knocked one of the glasses from the tray. "Whoops," she said, giggling, "Musn't spill. Now, guys, strip -- no dicks, no drinks." We dutifully slid down our pants, and downed our scotch.

edinbedin
edinbedin
159 Followers
12