Primal Instinct Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you don't expect us to wrestle like this?" I said.

"Of course I do," she said -- "It's every woman's fantasy come true."

I wasn't sure this was quite accurate, but didn't want to contradict her. "Come on, son," I said to Richard, "let's put on a show for the lady."

We circled again. It felt weird -- his long dick was slightly swollen, and swung menacingly between his thighs as he moved. Making a low dive was now more difficult. I tried another leg trip, but was too slow. Then he went for my thigh, and brought me down, his arm between my legs and his leg across my chest.

"Ooooh, sexy," exclaimed Tishy. It didn't feel at all sexy to me -- my tackle was squeezed between his arm and my groin. Thankfully he released me after only a few seconds. "No, no, hold it longer," said Tishy, mischievously.

But after a while, we forgot about being naked, and focused on the wrestling. I got him in chancery, with his head under my arm, and in his attempts to get free he grabbed my buttock and brought me down. We wrestled on the floor, and eventually I got the better of him, with my thigh across his, pinning him to the ground. "Mind his dick, Jim," my wife giggled -- "I may need it later!"

We sat up, breathless. She grinned down at us from the sofa, camera in her hand. He legs were apart, and I could see right up her skirt. So could Richard. "Nice knickers, don't you think?" I said.

"Priceless," he replied, grinning.

"I think, sweetheart," I said to Tishy, "You owe us a show now. We're all hanging out here, and you're still fully clothed!"

"Just one more round, guys," she replied. "Pleeease" - and jiggled her titties.

As we got to our feet again, I had a bit of a stiffy, and wasn't at all surprised to see that Richard's dick was also rather engorged. Even so I managed to avoid brushing against it when I went for his thigh, but as we came down to the floor and I straddled his chest, I could feel it pressed against my shoulder.

We were both breathing hard as we held the position for her photos -- I could feel his hot breath on my balls. I was glad I was on top! "I think that's enough now, sweetheart," I said as we disengaged.

We sat on the floor, recovering. Our dicks were limp from the physical exertion. I looked up at Tishy, and she was sitting with one foot up on the sofa, her thigh to one side, skirt around her middle, and one finger stroking the front of her panties. I reached for the camera, and snapped some photos of her crotch.

"You like?" she said, with a raised eyebrow. I nodded, and she pulled the panties to one side to reveal her wet slit.

We sat there, watching her play with herself. Her pussy lips were swollen, and she slid her finger between them, in the wetness. "I think Dick likes this," she giggled - "His dick's getting bigger." And sure enough, it was. He was stroking it gently with his hand.

"I love your stiff dicks," she said -- "Please don't cum though -- I want you to stay stiff forever!"

Dick looked her in the eyes with a warm smile -- "We'll do our best," he said "But we can't promise forever."

He went back to staring at her knickers, then turned to me with a question on his face. "Sure," I said, "Lick her pussy -- I know you want to."

He crawled across the floor, between her legs, his stiff dick swinging beneath him. She pulled her panties completely to the side, and soon his face was buried between her legs.

After taking a few more photos, I started to feel a bit left out, so I went to stand behind her so I could fondle her tits. Her excitement was rising, and her nipples were hard. I pinched one between finger and thumb, and she gasped and turned her head towards me.

"Hello, sweetheart," she said dreamily -- "This is heaven."

My crotch was level with her face, and she fondled my balls in her hand, and began to lick the swollen head of my stiff fat little prick. Soon she had it completely in her mouth, and I was in slippery wet heaven too.

I was rocking back and forth, my hand on the back of her head, my balls against her chin with each thrust. Meanwhile Dick was lapping at her pussy, and was clearly bringing her close to the edge.

I twisted her nipple again, and she threw back her head and howled as she came. "Jesus," she said, as she regained her breath, "That was intense." Dick looked up from her legs, dishevelled but very pleased with himself.

"Turn over," I said, "We're not done with you yet." She turned around so that both knees were on the sofa, her bum in the air, and Dick began running his tongue along her slit then, pulling the panties aside, between her bum cheeks.

Her tits were now squashed against the back of the sofa. I slipped my prick back in her open mouth, and began working her for my own pleasure. I didn't want to come yet, but part of me knew that it was inevitable -- Dick's tongue pushing inside her pussy was such a turn on.

Her hand was holding my bum tightly, and when I felt the tingling in my balls and passed the point of no return, I pumped a huge load into her mouth. She did her best to handle it, but choked, and had to let me go. She swallowed all she could, but the rest dribbled down her chin.

"Sorry," I grinned, "I never did have much self control."

"Me neither," she panted, as Dick continued to work her pussy. "Oh dear, here.... I.... come."

As my dick dwindled, I took up the camera again to take more pics of her bum and pussy, all wet with saliva and pussy juice. Grinning at Dick, I lifted her skirt up off her bum, and slid her wet panties down her thighs, exposing everything to his gaze. "Gives you a bit more room," I explained.

As he lapped at her dripping pussy, his dick was stiff and hard beneath him, and I had a wicked idea. "Dick," I said, "Why don't you slide the head of your dick along her slit? -- it'll drive her wild."

She slipped down from the sofa, knees on the floor, to make it easier, and he mounted her. I admit I was hoping that he'd push it up her -- her wet gaping pussy was so inviting, and I'm sure that in his place I'd have impaled her then and there.

But Dick really was a gentlemen, and he kept low enough that while his pubes were against her bum, the swollen head of his dick was below her tummy. She pushed back against him, groaning (with disappointment?), working her pussy against the base of his stiff prick.

He took hold of her bum firmly in both hands, and worked back and forth. Each time he trust forward, buttocks clenched tight, the head of his prick, wet with her juices, slid between her lips, along her slit, and over her clit. She gasped out loud at each thrust. I got it all on film -- it was just as if they were really shagging.

"I'm coming.... Again!....I'm coming" she gasped, and then with a cry her body shuddered all over. Dick dropped back to give her space.

She collapsed on the sofa, and turned around to face us, grinning. I could still see my cum on her chin. Lifting her bum from the sofa, she pushed the skirt over her hips, and down her thighs, taking the panties with it. Raising her legs one by one, she finally kicked them away.

"There, that's better -- now I'm all yours." And she spread her legs wide, and squeezed her big tits together, as if to prove it. She looked like she was straight out of Penthouse.

"Come and kiss me, Dick, I'm not done with you yet." He crawled up her body, between her legs, and soon they were snogging like young lovers. I wondered whether he could taste my cum in her mouth -- or whether he minded.

His balls were brushing her mound, and his stiff dick was pressing against her tummy. I was amazed just how long it was -- the swollen head was almost touching the underside of her tits. And then I wondered how on earth she could possibly get all that inside her?

After a while, they came up for air, and she slid her hands up from his bum to his hips, and pushed him down, gently but firmly, at the same time lifting her bottom. Her wet slit brushed along the underside of his dick, and he groaned.

Pushing his own hips forward, he pressed the base of his prick between her wet swollen pussy lips, and began sliding back and forth. Dropping back, relaxing, until the deep purple head, shiny with her juice, was playing with her clit.

Then he thrust forward, buttocks clenched hard, and the head of his dick slid up over her clit, all the way until his balls brushed her pussy. Each time he did this, she let out a small cry. He was clearly determined to drive her crazy, and sure enough when he grabbed her tit and squeezed her nipple hard, she came harder than ever, gasping for air.

"Oh, no, oh," she gasped, "That's so good, please don't stop."

Dick didn't stop, but kept on thrusting, gently at first, but then more firmly again. I marvelled at his stamina and self control. But then suddenly he pushed back off her and turned sideways onto the sofa, his prick sticking upwards, wet and twitching.

"I'm sorry," he panted, "I nearly came -- stopped just in time."

"No....," Tishy wailed -- "I was so close." They both sat there next to each other getting their breath back.

"He was more self control than you, Jim," said Tishy -- "I told you he was a gentleman."

"He's amazing," I admitted -- "I'd have come all over you by now -- twice. I don't know how he does it. How about another scotch?"

"Not for me," she laughed, "This is so much better than scotch."

She leaned over on her side and caressed Dick's chest, though with her eyes glued to his erection. "Again?" she said flirtatiously, like a little girl, and lifted her leg across so that she was straddling him on the sofa, her knees either side of his hips.

She leaned forward and her tits swing close to his face. He took a hard nipple in his mouth, and begun to suck, then nip it between his teeth, so that she squirmed. She dropped her hips so that the shaft of his prick was again embedded between her pussy lips, and started to grind against it.

What happened next, I'm not quite sure -- perhaps she slid too far forwards by accident. Or perhaps she just lost control. Whatever -- I was right behind her, and could see clearly that the swollen head of his prick had disappeared. She let out a moan of pleasure, and then moved forward again. It emerged, wet and glistening. I held my breath, and then, yes, she took it inside her again.

You may wonder what I was feeling at this point -- and it's hard to say. On the one hand I was shocked -- while I'd often imagined her enjoying a big dick, actually watching it slip inside her was something else altogether. But then again, I was immensely excited -- I think we all were -- my own dick was rock hard. And I was curious -- I wanted to see just how much of him she could take. So the last thing I wanted was for it to stop.

She slid slowly back and forth, at first just playing only with the head, and then dropping back a bit further each time, so it sank a little further in. Eventually she had about half of him up her snatch. She was immensely wet, her juices running down his shaft and onto his balls.

I thought that was probably as much as she could manage, and for a while I think she thought so too. But then she found that by gently rocking back and forth, she could slowly work more of it inside. They were both breathing very hard now, and she let out little cries "Ah, ah, ah,...", each time he went that bit deeper -- whether from pleasure or pain I couldn't tell.

With just an inch still to go, she threw back her head, and let out a long moan, "Aaaaaaagggghhhh." That's it now I thought. For a while she was still. He was breathing heavily, his face screwed up in concentration.

Then, her eyes screwed up, she ever so carefully wriggled her hips, feeling him inside, and with each wriggle, sank just a little bit deeper. Eventually her thighs were resting on his, and she had all of him. I felt desperately proud of her -- it was amazing.

They were both quieter now, resting. He was kissing her neck, gently. She started the rocking again, almost imperceptibly at first, then lifting a little and falling back.

It was too much. "Naaaagggghhh," he let out as he started to come. I swear I actually saw the base of his prick pulse as his cum began to shoot up her.

She let out her own noises as she felt it inside her, a kind of "MMMmmm," with each load he delivered. Clearly pleasure this time.

When he was eventually finished, their bodies visibly relaxed, and she began kissing him. I suddenly felt afraid and insecure -- what I'd witnessed was so intense. Perhaps I was crazy -- why had I let this happen? And why would she want me and my short stubby dick after this?

She rolled off him, his sloppy but still very large prick sliding from her pussy. She curled up on the sofa, clearly exhausted. She didn't look at me -- it was as if I wasn't there.

Richard did look at me, rather nervously I thought. "I'm so sorry," he said finally, "I just couldn't hold back any longer."

I managed a smile, to reassure him. "Don't worry," I said, "No harm done. Perhaps you'd like a shower?" He looked at me gratefully, and I took him upstairs to show him the bathroom and find him a towel.

When I got back down, she was still curled up just where we'd left her. Looking more closely, I realised she was actually asleep! His cum was oozing from her pussy, dribbling onto the sofa.

I found a blanket to keep her warm, and covered her up. I poured myself a scotch, and sipped it thoughtfully.

Richard came downstairs fully clothed, and I wrapped a towel around my waist and showed him out. On the doorstep, he again tried to apologise, but I wouldn't let him. "Don't be crazy," I said, and then "I hope you had a good evening?"

"Oh yes," he said, "It was an evening I'll never forget. You're a very lucky man, Jim."

I hoped he was right.

To be continued...

12