All Comments on 'Primal Reproduction'

by Over Stimulated

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
PlushLipsPlushLipsover 12 years ago
Great Story!

This story held my attention from beginning to end. The characters, especially the doctor, are well developed and highly convincing. I enjoyed the descriptive details and the insights into the thoughts of the hopeful couple and the insemination volunteers. I hope you post more stories here.

adapsa126adapsa126over 12 years ago
Good story, but...

Unless my calculations are incorrect this lovely housewife took 34 cocks (10 guys at least 3 times each, the husband 3 times and the good doctor 1 time) in a relatively short time span. I'm not sure any women could handle that and especially with a smile on her face. That pussy would be sore for a month. Other than this exageration it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
little nit picking

First of all, the story was well written and original. I wish there was more description of what Angela was thinking, but I get it -the story is about the doctor. His character was well developed. One little issue is, it would have been more believable if there were nurses and actual medical instruments checking the patient's vitals. This story is placed in the future, so what about tv monitors, new technology, gadgets, etc.? Why is a doctor walking from room to room, giving her water? Where are the assistants? Why isn't Angela hooked to an iv? Whatever happened to Dr. Webster after the half point of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Dr. "Cox" (ha-ha) is definitely a genius, and Linda Foster must be subjected to prolonged punishment. I am concerned about the side effects of the procedure. Do the patients ever become uncontrollable sluts? Cuckoldreses? After ten men, I expect the a large proportion of patients would loose control of their bowels and bladders, sinking into a kind of self-degradation? Do any of the patients later volunteer at the clinic, to become trainers for new men, or "fluffers" in the insemination room? Surely some patients can be expected to absolutely loose their sanity, babbling incoherently, wide eyed, nude vulnerable, and drooling sweetly from the mouth? Yes. Dr "Cox" is truly a genius.

GeyserBeamGeyserBeamover 8 years ago
Perfect group sex fantasy

If prostituition ever becomes legal in the U.S., services for women will look something like this. This is one of the sexiest stories on the site. Thank you, Over Stimulated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really sexy

It has about everything I find sexy in erotic literature. Hot story.

SarahsHootersSarahsHootersover 8 years ago
One of my absolute favourites

I never get tired of reading this story. Amazing <3

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Well done

Should have been classified a novella? Long enough. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mind blown.

Holy fuck and I thought your story Perversions and Transgressions were amazing. This is on a whole new level. Job well fucking done.

One small little nitpick is that I wished the good doctor would have given in and french kissed the hell out of the bitch while her husband was fucking her on the other side. Or maybe a blowjob even.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Fucked up

In the best way.

I loved that the doctor was pretty full of himself with his research and methods, and that he got aroused and justified his actions to himself. The subjects were an interesting spread, too.

I always love the way you describe the actual sex, too. It's got plenty of detail and it's never over in just a line or two, even for the guys who cum quickly. I mean, really, we're here to read about sex and so many authors lead up to it so well then skip the act. You write both so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish there was a follow on story about the session with Linda Foster. What devious plans he has for her. The story was excellent. Kept my attention. Sex was described perfectly. Like another comment, it would be erotic to hear the thoughts of the subject as the procedure occurs. You did an excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very hot.

alan_deealan_dee8 months ago

Good story but also long winded at times.

doudouletasdoudouletas5 months ago

Jouis deux fois en lisant cette histoire. Merci

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous