Primetime Charna: Fresh Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The guy selling tickets sure liked it." The ticket counter also rang up books and videos, and it was highly illuminated. There had to have been twenty or thirty men in the store when they entered, although not many of them would have been on the entrance side.

"Oooohhh Chuck honey don't get me wrong….god help me I liked it too…..ooohhh my god I loved it….and then you asked the guy behind the counter if he would hold my coat….I was naked in the bright bookstore and then….ooohh god we walked into that dark theater and I was stark naked and I was going to stay that way…..ooohh Chuck my cunt was soaked…..we stood at the back and I felt a hand on my ass…..ooohhh god Chuck I knew it wasn't you because you were holding my hand…..Chuck honey I loved being felt up in the dark by a stranger…..as soon as we could see a little bit, you guided me to the second row…..that's about as lit as it gets in a place like that….ooohhh honey when the screen got bright and my eyes got accustomed to the dark, I was really exposed." I could picture every man in the theater immediately losing all interest in the movie.

"When we walked in, everybody else's eyes were already dilated. They could see you just fine." A beautiful naked girl stumbling her way to the very front of the theater. Every hard on in there must have grown an inch.

"Mmmm god I knew that…..we hadn't even got seated before the seats around us started filling up." My mental image was so vivid. They were combining to paint an erotic picture of stunning depth.

"Hell, they've probably never seen a body like yours anywhere in real life. They were in heaven. There were almost fights in the race to get the best seats." Uunngg shit. Charna surrounded by horndogs.

"Oooohhh god honey you just let me sit there until all the seats were full…..I felt some hands on my shoulders, arms, neck and legs before you even started to touch me." I was trying to imagine how turned on she must have been.

"You knew I took you there to be touched and to touch. I told you that last night. I started feeling you up, and before long there were twenty hands touching you." She would have been in heaven.

"Ohh god I loved it….mmmmm I came a bunch of times…. some of them took my hands and made me jack them off…. oohh god I had a lot of cum on me….ooohh Chuck honey yours was the first and the most. You filled that condom about a minute after you started fucking me and you made me empty it all over my tits." I was fucking her while they were talking and I was having a very tough time maintaining any control.

"You are such a slut. You loved stroking all those cocks. If I had let them, they would have all fucked you, and you would have loved it."

"Oooohhh god oohhh Chuck honey oohhh god that's nasty oohhh god oohhhh I'mmm commming….ohhh my god ooohh all those guys fucking me……ooohhh god but you were the only one who really fucked me." I came too, and I knew I had to remain quiet, but I couldn't hold it. I grunted from the pleasure.

"What was that?" Chuck heard me.

"Ooohh Chuck that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had when I was alone." My wife is very intelligent. Saved my bacon again.

"I thought I heard someone else."

"Ooohh god Chuck tell me more. You fucked me in front of all those guys."

"You bet I did. I had you straddle my legs with your back to me, then I stuck my cock up into that beautiful shaved cunt. I filled one condom and put another one on immediately. Those guys kept feeling you up and you kept stroking them. How many times did you come while I fucked you?"

"Oooohhhh I don't know….oohh god I may have never stopped….. ooohhh god you fucked me better than anybody ever has…..your cock is huge and you stroke just right to keep me coming…..ooohhh god I love your cock in my cunt—you are the best fuck I've ever had honey…. I was still coming and I had come all over me when you finally filled that second condom….. then you pulled it off made me squeeze that huge load on me too ……ooohhh god I loved it….oohh I just started rubbing all that come over me like suntan lotion—I wanted it to cover …..oohh god I wanted your come on every inch of my body."

"I think you made it. There was a lot on you." "Mmm it's still on me….ooohhh Chuck I love the smell. I don't know when I'll take another shower. Then in your hotel room you filled three more condoms and I squeezed all that come on me."

"That's true. I haven't come five times in a night since I was about 25."

"But you fucked me one more time…. ooohhh god I'm so bad. I hope you are clean…..you were out of condoms and I said if you could go again you could fuck me without one."

I almost came when she said that, and if I had I don't believe I could have stifled another moan. I was touching the cum of many men who she stroked into squirting on her body and she had a small load inside. Even superman can't have much in the tank for the sixth orgasm in a night..

"You better take a bath by tomorrow night. I don't care if your husband is back; I'm going to take you to an amateur night at a strip club. You're going to be naked in front of a lot of men again, but this time the spotlight will be on your pussy. Every guy in there will see how wet you are. I'll probably make you stay nude the rest of the night. They will all want to feel you up and I'll let them. Anybody who wants to will be able to finger fuck you"

"Oohh, my God. I've never heard anything so hot. But I can't—what will I tell my husband?"

"When will he be home?"

"About six".

"Don't worry about it. I'll call him and tell him you're on a date with me. He has to know he's not man enough to satisfy you."

"Why do you say that?"

"Charna, no man could keep up with you. Don't worry. I'll tell him that I'm the only one who will fuck you. You just be ready at 5:30 for me to pick you up."

"I'm not going to tell you where I live." I looked at you while you said it. I mouthed the words; "It's ok."

"Yes, you will. And your phone number. And you'll be ready at any time to leave with me when I call. And your husband will let you." I shook my head yes at you and you spasmed violently.

"Ooohh God. I'mm coming again. I've never come so much in my life."

I erupted at the thought of you being Chuck's slut the same way you had been Dick's slut in Denver. We both had to settle down a bit before you gave Chuck all the details. I did mouth that I wanted you to find the name of the strip joint before he hung up, and I was pleasantly surprised when he told you. Club Eros was one of those that you hear about on the news every now and then for not following the rules. There had been accusations that the girls stayed totally nude when mingling and doing lap dances and that the "don't touch" rule was not always enforced.

He hadn't told you what to wear, so I selected a very sexy white silk dress. I debated, but finally I picked some panties. After all, it wouldn't be much of a strip if you only wore one piece of clothing. You had two, although the panties were very sheer and the dress really didn't hide much either. We talked about strip joints in general. I told you that guys that went to strip joints were there for pussy, and that if you stripped every guy in the place would want to fuck you. I told you what I had heard about Club Eros just before Chuck was supposed to pick you up. When we saw his limousine pull up, I felt your pussy and you were dripping. I stayed in the kitchen, although I thought he would just let you come with him out to the car without nosing around in the house. It was a good thing the kids were gone because he came in and looked around, then he pulled your dress over your head and looked at you.

He said, "Should I make you walk to my car like this? Maybe the neighbors will see."

"If you want me to, I will."

"No, put the dress on but leave the panties here." He pointed to the coffee table. He wrote a quick note and stuck it on top of the panties. It said, "Charna won't be needing these tonight. Her pussy will be constantly in use and they would just be a bother. Chuck."

As Chuck and Charna walked to the limo, I went to the window. I saw Charna remove her dress and hand it to the limo driver before she got in. She was naked in a car with him again, except this time it was in my neighborhood and it was broad daylight and he didn't have to pay any attention to the driving. My imagination soared.

I sat and waited for a phone call. I was hard most of the time. It finally came about 7:30.

He said, "Is this Kirk?"

"Yes. Who's this?"

"This is Chuck. Did you get the note I left you on the coffee table?"

"Yes. What's going on?"

"Did you ever think about anybody else getting into Charna's panties?"

"Everybody wonders."

"Well, I got into them last night and I'm getting into them again tonight. In fact, she's naked with me right now and my cock is all the way up her cunt at this instant."

"Why should I believe you?"

"She's going to say hi to you right now."

She got on the phone. "Hi, honey. Oooohhh god oohhh honey Chuck wants me to tell you that….. oohhh god he is…..he's fucking me right now. Ooohhh god honey he's pumping me real hard. Ohh. Ohh. God, I love this. Ooohhh god he's making me talk to my own husband while he fucks me….. honey he's the best—nobody has ever fucked me like he does…. oohh nooo ooohh god ooohh honey I'm coming again ooohhh god oohhh I come all the time when I'm with him ooohhh god I love fucking him honey ooohhh god I love his cock in my cunt ooohhh god I can't help it honey."

"Charna, listen to me. You must tell Chuck about us. Don't leave anything out. You can be his slut, but you have to tell him everything."

"Oooohhh god ok, I will." "Let me talk to Chuck again." I heard her say, "He wants to talk to you again."

"Hello".

"Chuck, you can use her however you want tonight, but I have two demands. If either one of them is ignored, you'll never see her again. If you meet them, you can use her cunt whenever I don't have plans for it."

"I'll see her anyway. Don't doubt that, but say what you have to say."

"First, no gangbangs. You can fuck her as much as you want in front of as many people as you want, but you are the only one who can fuck her tonight. Second, no ass fucking even with a condom. I love my wife, and she doesn't like it although she won't tell you that. She'll do whatever you tell her to do, but don't tell her to do either of those things. No gangbang, no ass fuck."

"I'll see. I hadn't planned on letting anybody else fuck her tonight. I had serious plans for her asshole."

"If you use it, you won't ever see her again. She's the best fuck you'll ever have, so think carefully about it."

"I promise you that."

I got in the car and drove to Club Eros. I got there a little after 8:00, but the amateur contest wouldn't start for another two hours. I had three sodas while I waited, but there was no sign of Chuck and Charna. I was beginning to think they wouldn't show when they walked in the front door and went to a table right in front of the main stage. I had to admit he had clout. They ran around waiting on him like he was the President. Charna was wearing a new dress. I didn't know where she got it, but it looked as if it had been tailored for her. It fit like a glove and it had swirly designs all over. About half of the dress—the swirly part—was absolutely sheer material. It could have been Saran Wrap it was so clear. The rest of the dress was only sort of sheer. If the whole dress had been the sort of sheer pure white material, it would have been as sexy as any dress she owned; but with the swirls it was pornographic. I loved it. There were giant swirls directly over her pussy and over each of her tits—almost a reverse bikini effect. In any case, it was obvious she wore nothing else except her high heels.

She had obviously been entered in the contest before she arrived because the show started immediately. It was like they were waiting for Chuck and Charna to start the show. Charna watched the first two dancers with her full concentration, at least with all the concentration she could give while being finger fucked by Chuck. When it was her turn, the announcer called her real full name and the spotlight picked her up in her seat. The announcer then said, "Charna is a housewife out on a date with Chuck. Chuck says she is the best fuck of his life. What do you say about that Charna?"

He was on stage and the spotlight had already found Charna in her seat. Chuck took her hand and helped her onto her chair, then onto the table, then onto the stage. She walked toward the announcer and he toward her. He spoke as he walked, "Look at this beautiful woman. Why would her husband ever let her out of the house? Chuck says she loves to fuck and that she can go all night. Is he right Charna?"

"He's right. I love to fuck and I never seem to get enough, but Chuck makes me come more than any other man who's ever been in my cunt has. He fucks me better than any other man ever has, including my husband. I love his cock. Oh, by the way, my husband knows I'm on a date with Chuck. I spoke with him earlier tonight while Chuck was fucking me."

The place was in bedlam. It had been church quiet while she spoke but it was 120 decibels after. I felt like I had been shot in the stomach. It was also a lightning bolt to my cock. I immediately thought, "What if somebody we know is here?" Then I thought, "It's all true." It didn't take long before I actually hoped somebody we knew was there.

She was onstage just barely swaying as the place slowly quieted. It was at least a minute before we could even hear there was music playing. Almost to the second after I heard music, she grabbed the neck of her dress and ripped it all the way to the hemline. She threw it into the audience, then she spread her legs at least two feet apart and started hunching to the beat. Chuck had been right—there was a spotlight focused on her cunt. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, the pink inside was obvious and very wet, and her clitoris was very visible. She moved her hands up and down her legs for at least 30 seconds without touching anything, then let her hands caress her tits. Her eyes were closed and her face expressed total bliss. After another minute or so, she started pulling on her nipples. Her breathing was very fast, but the audience was again church quiet. The music had stopped and we all focused on the pure sexual drama on stage.

She opened her eyes and started looking at the men in the first row. When she looked at Chuck, he held her gaze and stood up. She walked toward him and he stopped her at the very edge of the stage. I couldn't hear what he whispered, but she spread her legs even more and started hunching again. The row of footlights at the edge of the stage doubled the illumination on her cunt, but the original spotlight stayed tightly focused on Dick's "most beautiful pussy" as well.

This time, she didn't touch her tits—she touched her shaved pussy. We could barely hear her first moan, but it wasn't long before she was not quiet at all. She had gone from running her finger up and down her slit to pushing one finger in her hole to two fingers in her hole plus rubbing her clit. Both hands were moving rapidly. We could hear her moans and groans but we could also hear the squishing as she finger fucked herself. When she came, she confessed it with a primal scream that radiated pleasure. Her knees gave out and she knelt on the stage as the entire audience erupted. If there was a soft cock in the place, the guy owning it wasn't heterosexual. She took Chuck's hand and he helped her down from the stage.

She sat in her chair and Chuck sat in his, but everybody around them was packed tight and standing or kneeling. They were all reaching in, and since Charna didn't have anything to put on, I assumed they were all feeling her. I sat there without seeing her at all for at least 10 minutes. Other dancers performed, but I didn't see any of them. I kept watching the mob of guys around Charna. Finally, Chuck stood up and so did Charna. The contest wasn't over but they moved slowly toward the door anyway. As they reached each table in succession, Chuck would stop for a while and let every man there touch Charna wherever he wanted to. I slipped out the door, and when they finally walked out the door, it had taken 10 minutes for them to wind their way through all the tables. Chuck spoke to the bouncer as they passed, and he let another 15 guys out but made everybody else stay. The whole bar would have emptied if he hadn't. I just joined up with the other 15 and started feeling her as we slowly walked toward his car. Every guy in the group got his finger up her pussy at least once. I took my turn, and her cunt was sloppy it was so wet. Chuck walked her to his limousine but didn't get in. He just backed her up against the hood and took out a condom for his dick. Chuck has a huge cock, and she tried to climb up his body so she could get it inside her. He wouldn't have it.

"What do you want Charna?" He said it so we could all hear him clearly.

"Ohh, God. I want you to fuck me Chuck."

"What about all these guys? You must be a real slut if you would let them watch me fuck you. Are you a slut?"

"Yes, I'm your slut."

"Did you like it when they made you come by finger fucking you?"

"Mmm. Ooohhh god honey I loved having all those fingers in me."

"Then you won't care if they keep doing it while I fuck you will you?"

"No, they can do whatever you tell them they can do. If you say they can do it, I will love it."

"I want you to look at each of these men as they feel you up. They can touch you anywhere while I fuck you. Don't look at me. Talk to them and tell them how much you would like each one of them to fuck you. If you like what they are doing to you, tell them what you like about it."

"Ooohhh, God. That's so hot. I'm going to come before you get your cock in me."

"Where am I going to put my cock?"

"In my pussy. In my cunt. In my twat. In my nasty fuckhole."

"That's right. One other thing".

"Oohh, God. Whatever you say."

"I want you to help each of these men to a climax. I want all of them to shoot their cum in your mouth or on your tits, in your hair or on your face." With that, he laid back on the hood of his limo. Charna climbed up on the hood and started to lower herself onto his great cock. He made her turn so she was facing us, then let her sink onto his cock. He wasn't quite as big as Marcus, but at that size who cared? She was drenched to the bottom because she slipped down on it as smooth as ice in one stroke. It was buried to the hilt and she was coming. We didn't even have a chance to touch her before she went off, but that was more than made up for in the next half-hour. I watched for a long time as she took load after load in her mouth or on her body. She talked to each guy as she jacked him off and he felt her up. She had several orgasms when a guy was spurting onto her. When it was my turn, she looked directly into my eyes while I pinched her nipples; but I watched her body. I knew what she liked. It wasn't like our bedroom, but I figured I could still talk to her while she fucked him.

"Do you like me pulling on your nipples like this Charna?"

"Oohh god honey…..you know I do…..oohh god Chuck keep moving that huge cock in my pussy."

"Is it better to have your nipples pinched when Chuck is fucking you Charna?"

"Ohhh god he's the best…..I love how he fucks me. When guys touch me….oohh god ooohhh god ooohh oohhh I'm coming ooohh god this is sooo good…..can you see his huge cock in my cunt?…. it feels great to be touched by so many hands."

"I loved finger fucking you. Your cunt was so wet."

"I loved how you finger fucked me….let me help you now…oohh Chuck honey keep pumping my cunt…..mmm you have a big cock. I wish you could fuck me with it."