Primrose High Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Josh." Slowly she lowered her panties.

Josh sighed as her looked her up and down. He could smell her sex, hot and wanting. He kneeled and ran his hands up her calves. Her skin was hot and flushed against his fingers and he could hear his teacher's breaths coming faster and hoarser. His hands slid up her smooth porcelain thighs. Her bush was bright red and stood out like fire. He traced his fingers through her fine, almost downy hair. "This is making you hot, isn't it?"

Feeling Josh's breath on her sex, his mouth mere inches from her sex, Ms McTigue fought the old urges, her old needs, and tried to remain composed. She was a professional afterall. "I, I am feeling, aroused, Josh, yes."

"You're a great teacher for working so hard for your students, aren't you?" Josh stood and again placed himself behind her.

Ms McTigue felt a pang of guilt at the regret that coursed through her as Josh's mouth moved away. "I'm a great, teacher... Oh!" She moaned loudly as Josh's finger pressed to her bare lips.

"What are these?" Josh whispered in her ear.

"Labia, majora ahhhh!" the last syllable exited her mouth as a gasp, Josh's fingers easing their way up and down her slit.

"They're so slick, why is that?" Josh asked.

"I'm, I'm feeling arousal. This is bad, I shouldn't be..."

"You're helping me study, it's very self sacrificing to be so involved. Now, what am I feeling now?" Josh slid his fingers between her wet lips and she bucked in his arms.

"My clit!" Ms McTigue gasped.

"Is that all I need to know for the test, or is there more that I should know about?" Josh asked coyly, his fingertip gently circling her small button.

"More..." Ms McTigue groaned and reached her hand back over her shoulder, grabbing at Josh.

Josh took her weight in his arms, holding her too him. "There's more? Or you want more?"

"I don't... Oh, I don't know!"

Josh ran his hand up over Ms McTigue's hip, stroking her smooth, pale skin. He let his fingers brush lightly over her nipples and was gratified to feel her shudder and her hips thrust against his hand. "Teachers should be obeyed, right?"

"Yes..." Ms McTigue said breathlessly, feeling lost at sea as the world spun around her.

"A teacher's students should listen no matter what, they should want to please their teachers." Josh rolled her nipples between his fingers softly and felt them grow stiff and longer.

"Oh, yes!" Ms McTigue groaned, grasping desperately at something that felt solid and true.

"And a teacher should always be learning, they never can know everything they need to tell their student?" Josh let his fingers slide down Ms McTigue's drenched slit and gently circled her hole before sliding his middle finger inside her pussy.

Ms McTigue stiffened, her eyes bulging, "Ohhhhh! That's, that's very astute Josh, I think we should talk about this more, more...

Josh talked over her, continuing, "I think I'm teaching you something right now, you've never done this type of lesson before, it's all new isn't it? You wanted me to stop before we finished. If you're not being a very good teacher, maybe that makes you the student..."

"I'm your teacher Josh, you're my..." the indignant tone stopped as Josh curled his finger inside her vagina and felt the special texture of her g spot. He stroked up and down and Ms McTigue stood motionless, mouth open, eyes closed.

"You didn't teach me to do this, you didn't even know how best to teach your student. You don't even know how to show off your body." Josh forcefully spread Ms McTigue's legs, letting her imaginary class stare between her pale, creamy thighs at her bush, at her gaping pussy that was dripping on her desk, at her student's finger slowly probing her body.

"I didn't do a good job?" Ms McTigue's face dropped as she said it.

"You really do need to be taught a lot don't you? It's sad you know so little about this isn't it?" Josh pushed two fingers between his teacher's spread lips and started sliding them in and out.

"How, how can I do better, Josh?" Ms McTigue leaned back, opening her legs wider and wider. Her class had to see, they had to learn, she had to teach them. She gripped her desk and felt her pussy tremble. Imagining the eyes of her student, rapt on her, made her flush, her clit throbbed intensely. She needed to do this, she needed to. "I need to know, I need to be a good teacher."

"I can help you." Josh whispered softly in her ear. Ms McTigue's hips started to thrust as she ground against his hand.

"Help me?" She pleaded.

Josh stepped in front of Ms McTigue and pushed her back onto her desk. He grabbed her hands as she went to cover her breasts and then smiled, "No, you're right, you should show these off more. Massage your breasts, play with your nipples. Help me see what it looks like when a woman is really turned on." Josh kneeled between her spread legs and looked at the glistening lips before him.

"Josh, what are you doing?!"

"I need a closer look if I'm going to learn, don't I? You really need help, don't you?"

Ms McTigue stared down at Josh plaintively and nodded, biting her lip as she squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Do you want to be the best teacher you can be?" Josh softly kissed her thigh. Her skin was warm and soft and flushed and Josh could smell her sex.

"Yes."

"That means you want me to teach you, correct?" Josh kissed higher, his hands sliding up between Ms McTigue's legs, caressing her thighs as he spread wider and wider.

"Yes!"

"So that makes me the teacher now, and you the student, right?" Josh pressed his lips gently to her hot lips and kissed her.

Ms McTigue was panting now, shaking in her arms, "I'm, I'm, I'm the...." she stammer.

"Say it, don't stutter. You're my student." Josh ran his thumbs gently along her lips and spread her open.

"Oh, yes..." Ms McTigue was staring down at him, between her thighs, wide eyed mouth open.

"Say it."

"I'm the student, I'm your, ohhh! I'm your student!" She screamed as Josh pushed his tongue between her lips and slid it slowly up her slit. It felt so right, it felt so good to say it!

"Learning feels good doesn't it? That makes you a very good student, a very good girl." Josh teased his tongue over her lips, playing with the frills of her pussy.

"Am I?!"

"Yes, you are. Now, being a good student you should answer your teacher's questions quick and honest, right Ms McTigue?"

"Yes! Ask me anything, Josh!" Her pussy was soaked, her thighs glistening with her juices. Josh wrapped his arm around and held Ms McTigue's ample ass and grabbed her firmly, pulling her to him as he tried to control her thrusting hips. Josh pressed his tongue wide against her lips and lapped her hot wet pussy. She moaned, each lap sending her voice higher and louder, Josh felt Ms McTigue's fingers slide through his hair as she pulled his face towards her vagina. Josh slowed his licks and Ms McTigue relaxed, growing quieter. She looked down and swallowed hard,"Please call me Katie, since I'm your student. I'm yours to teach Josh, don't stop now!"

"I need to know something about your other students. There's some information in their records that I need you to get for me. I need you to tell me..."

Behind Josh the door opened with a click. He turned in shock to see Christie standing there with Imee trailing her with a desperate look on her face.

"Ms McTigue! Josh?! What's going... Oof!" Christie grunted as Imee shouldered her, shoving her into the classroom and closing the door behind them.

Josh thought desperately, "Ms McTigue, Katie, tell Christie we're having a private study session. It's about the human body and it's educational, so it's okay."

Katie smiled warmly, stroking Josh's hair, his head still between her thighs, "It's perfectly fine Christie, no need to get worked up. Josh had a problem with his book and need some help studying for the test coming up on the reproductive systems. It's just for educational purposes."

Christie blinked slowly, looking at her naked teacher, then down to Josh, his face wet and still inches from Ms McTigue's vagina, "This is wrong, you're supposed to be good, good girls don't... do this! Not in class, not with students. And you're good too, Josh, you know that's bad to do!"

"I'm helping Ms McTigue with a new course," Josh said, slowly standing, "I have a note from Ms Willis." He handed Christie the crumpled slip of paper.

""See me for help on the class transition."" Christie read. "I guess so, if you say it's alright."

Imee let out a sigh, nearly slumping into the door with relief.

"I'm just going to go talk to Ms Willis about this." Christie said, turning to leave.

Imee spun and grabbed Christie and before anyone could say a word the two were on the ground. Imee spun, pinning Christie under her and shoved Ms McTigue's discarded panties into her mouth. Imee held Christie's arm behind her back, holding her down.

Katie blinked, looking around the room. "Christie, you're saying this isn't right? And Bethany, you're being awfully rough. Student's shouldn't manhandle each other like that. In fact, good girls aren't supposed to... Josh, I don't know what came over me earlier, this seems." Katie swayed as she held her head, "Ow..."

While the scene played out Josh had slowly, carefully walked behind Katie and slipped his arms around her. His fingers traced the outline of her breasts. "Christie is disrupting our lesson. I thought you wanted to be a better teacher Katie?"

"I did, Josh, but this, this isn't appropriate." Katie said, fighting to understand what had come over her.

Josh pinched Katie's nipples and felt her perk. "I thought you said I was the teacher."

"I did, Josh, but I think that may have been a mistake. I think... Oh JOSH!" Katie cried out.

Josh grabbed her hips and pulled her back, slamming her plump apple ass against him. Josh yanked down his pants and slid his penis between Katie's thighs so his tip protruded just below her lips. Josh reached down and circled Katie's clit, his other hand tugging and rolling her nipple. "You don't want to go back on your word, do you?"

"No!" Katie said as she weakly tried to escape his grip. She looked down as Christie still struggling on the floor, her cries muffled by the discarded panties.

"You want to be a good teacher, I have a note from Willis and I'm a good boy. There's nothing wrong with what I'm saying, right?"

"Yes, that's true Josh." Katie grew still, letting Josh touch her without any resistance.

"I'm helping you learn a new way to teach right now and Christie interrupted. You should stay focused on the lesson, Katie. Bethany is only helping keep order in the class, we're both acting as teachers. Christie is being very disruptive. Now, reach down and stroke my penis against your lips, we need to continue our lesson."

Katie shook her head as she tried to clear away the cobwebs, "Christie, I am your teacher and you shouldn't question my lesson plans." Katie reached down and ran her fingers over the tip of Josh's penis. She pressed it between her lips and rolled her hips, sliding it forward and back. His penis felt so hot against her hands and soon was soaked with her juices, slick and wet, as were her fingers. Her bright red bush drew the eye like a beacon on her pale skin. "Do not raise your voice in my classroom, we can discuss, things, like, adults." The last few words came out as grunts as Josh started to thrust behind her. He grabbed Katie's hips and thrust, pushing his penis between her waiting lips and up inside her. Katie shuddered in ecstasy, "Oh Josh! You shouldn't do that!"

"You need to study my anatomy too, so you can better teach your lessons." Josh whispered in her ear.

"I do?" Katie asked.

"Yes, you do. Doesn't it feel so good to learn? There's no reason to be ashamed of this, or think anything of it. We're all just learning. Let me teach you more. I have a little assignment for you, to see how well you're doing as a pupil. "

Katie leaned forward on one of the empty desks. Her body thrummed with need and energy. She was intensely aware of her body; her nipples, so sensitive and tight, her breasts swinging freely with each push of Josh's penis, her cunt, so full and hot and hungry for more, her clit pulsing with heat. Katie pushed her chest out and spread her legs. She raised her butt in anticipation of each thrust of Josh's penis, her teacher's penis, and rocked back into him. "Tell me, Josh, tell me what to do. I want to be good, I want to please you."

Josh took Katie's hair in his hand and pulled her back to him. He ran his fingers along her jaw, raising her head, and kissed softly up her neck. He then started to whisper.

Christie struggled in Imee's grip. Imee held Christie's arm pinned behind her back and turned her to face Josh and Katie. Imee slid her hand up Christie's thigh and under her skirt. "You're wet!" Imee exclaimed in surprise, "Oh you little hypocrite, you get turned on watching an older woman get finger and fucked. Good girls shouldn't be hypocrites, they should be honest about what they are." Imee ran her fingers to up and down Christie's panties and felt them growing damper. Christie struggle to get away but only managed to rub herself against Imee's hands. "If you're honest with yourself then you're a horny slut. You love this."

Christie's protests were muffled by the panties still stuffed in her mouth. Christie shook her head fiercely and thrashed trying to break away from Imee.

Imee grinned wickedly at the girl, the girl that had tried to help wipe Imee's mind, "You like being fingered by a girl. I can feel your cunt getting wet and open. If you don't admit it you're a liar..."

Above them Katie looked at them through her hair. She brushed her long red hair away and tried to fix Christie with a hard look despite her flushed face and panting breaths. "Christie, don't you want to help your fellow students?"

Christie nodded slowly, eyes wide and wet with unspilt tears.

"You're going to help them by studying. You're going to help them in the best way possible, by being a good study partner and helping them learn. Sit still and don't move, you'll interfere with their schooling." Katie took a moment to pause and close her eyes, grinning with pleasure as Josh took her breasts in his hands and played with her nipples, "Josh is acting as an interim teacher, with Imee as his assistant. You will listen to them as if they are you teachers. You and I are to be their students for a special project. Imee, take off her clothes."

Imee grinned as she pushed the now more placid Christie back onto a desk and began yanking off Christie's clothes, tossing them haphazardly aside; sweater, t-shirt, tank top, beige dull bra. "So many layers. It's like unwrapping a present." Imee winked as she undid Christie's bra. "Mmm, look at these pink, bubble gum tits. You have a nice pair of Cs. They're so perfect and round. Oh, and look how puffy your nipples are! How fun. You see, I have hardly any breasts so these are all new to me. I think I need to get to see them more up close, don't you think, Ms McTigue?"

"Josh, what do you, uh.... think?" Katie looked back for confirmation from Josh. Josh ran his hands over her back and nodded. Moaning deeply Katie's head dropped down limply, her hair swung in crimson waves as her breasts dangled, swinging pendulously as her whole body swayed with each pump of Josh's dick. Katie bit her lip as she tried to suppress a groan. Her pink nipples were hard and long, and her round breasts swung with each thrust.

Josh smiled and murmured into Katie's ear, "Teachers enjoys seeing students learn, it should fill them with pleasure as it should fill students with pleasure to be taught. A teacher should use every tool to help students learn, make them feel good, motivate them."

Katie roused herself and looked at Christie, "Christie, as your teacher for this assignment you should listen to Imee. She has great advice, and you know she's good, you were in the office when it happened. Good girls can't lie, can they?"

Christie shook her head. She squeezed her eyes shut as the wave of contradictions hit her. Her moan was muffled by the gag. The moan of pleasure and pain grew louder as Imee ran her tongue over Christie's nipples. "I just love big tits. They're so much fun. And yours are huge. Look at these slutty nipples, I hadn't even touched them and they were already so hard. I bet you love having them pulled on." Imee let go of Christie's arm and pulled her soaked panties down to her knees. Christie's bush was large and dark. Imee spread Christie's lips with her finger's and stroked her exposed pussy, "Pink bubble gum pussy too. You're so soft and smooth. You'd look so good bare. Your pussy is meant to be bare, to be eaten, to not hide a thing, just a smooth, pink lovely mouth that loves to suck dick. You're soaked, you love this don't you? Being forced, watching another woman get fucked, having a girl licking and fingering you. Admit you like me fingering you Christie." Imee's finger slipped effortlessly into Christie' pussy and Imee laughed as her captive shook and collapsed back onto the desk.

Sudden Christie was on her feet, yanking the gag from her mouth. "Ms McTigue, you have to help me." Christie moved cautiously for the door, "You, you can't so this, this is bad!"

Ms McTigue suddenly stood up, pulling away from Josh and slowly steadying herself. "You're right Christie, this is unacceptable. Josh, Bethany, stand aside." Imee and Josh locked eyes, neither knowing what to do. "Christie, come here." Christie pulled down her skirt and took a moment to catch her breath. She smiled confident at Imee and Josh as she stepped towards the teacher. Ms McTigue rested her hand again on her desk phone. Casually she slid it from the desk. Christie watched the phone clatter on the floor uncomprehending and looked up to find Ms McTigue standing in front of her. Katie took Christie's face firmly in her hands and kissed her hard, stopping any of Christie's protest with her tongue. The shock lasted only a second but that was more than enough time. Katie spun Christie around and shoved her bodily back so she lay face up onto the teacher's desk. Katie strode forward confidently and climbed onto the desk and kneeled over Christie's face, pinning her down. "Christie, we are studying the reproductive systems and you seem to require more hands on tutoring. Orgasm is an integral part of this system. You will study up close and personal, you will have to see and experience one, I feel. Imee, perform cunnilingus on Christie." Christie fought, grabbing at Katie's butt and thighs, trying to dislodge the woman from on top of her, she kicked and squirmed as Imee pushed her legs wide open. The struggle faltered as Imee pressed her lips to Christie's pussy and kissed her passionately, deeply, wetly and Christie's half muffled yells of protest became a long shuddering groan. Christie's body shook and Katie smiled. "That's right Christie, you like this. You love to learn, the experience of learning. You love to do as your teachers say. You love to make make others feel good, being good is all about thinking of others." Katie looked longingly and pulled Josh towards her. Katie took Josh's erection in her hands and continued talked to Christie as she licked Josh's penis, "You love the taste of my juices, the smell of my sex, the feel of my body." Each time she spoke she shook with joy, each order sending tingles and shocks of pleasure through her body.

Josh took Katie's face and pulled her to him, as she had done earlier to him. She opened her mouth and slid his dick deep into her mouth, sucking him, sucking her own juices from his dick. Katie closed her eyes and savored the flavor. She moaned now, louder and louder, Christie's struggles to escape had stopped, she grabbed at Katie's thighs and butt now, not to push her away, but to pull her down to her. Imee lapped at Christie's pussy, holding her bucking legs wide open as the blonde's hips thrust in the air, banging against the desk.