Primum Tuis

Story Info
A young man is seduced into gay sex.
6.8k words
4.63
41.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Primum Tuis

Daniel and I had been buddies for about a year before that fateful evening. He's a few years older than I am, standing about six-two and weighing in at a lean two-hundred-and-thirty-pounds. He had a well-tanned body, cropped blond hair and a well-kept goatee on his broad face set with sapphire blue eyes. I'm five-eight, about a-hundred-and-thirty pounds with shoulder length strawberry-blond hair that I wore in a ponytail and emerald green eyes.

We met on a construction site that we were both working on and really hit it off together right away. We started going out together for beers and watching movies together shortly after our first introduction. He was a riot to be with and I really enjoyed his company. It's kinda strange, but we seemed to share everything in common.

"Ya comin' over for movie night tonight?" Daniel asked as he passed by where I was laboring in the maze of tunnels and galleries that made up our worksite.

"You bet!" I grunted as I shot a few more nails into the form that I was working on. "My turn to bring beer, right?" I queried.

"You never forget, do you," he observed with a chuckle. "See you tonight!" and, with that, he was gone once again into the maze.

I raced home after work, grabbed a quick shower, snatched my baggie of pot from its hiding place and scampered out the door. En route to Daniels place, I stopped at the jar store and picked up a case of beer. I arrived at Daniels place, rang the doorbell, and glanced at my watch.

"Five to seven", I thought, "perfect timing".

The door opened to the scents of incense, and the sight of Daniel's powerful frame in a dark blue, silk shirt and jeans filling the doorway. "Hey, ya made it!" he smiled as he joked. "Come on in and let me put that in the fridge", he said taking the case of beer out from under my arm. "The accoutrements are on the coffee table if you want to get that started". I sat down on the expansive couch and began to roll the first of many doobies to be smoked during the course of the evening. Presently, he came out of the kitchen with a collection of beers in his hands.

"Hair of the dog," he joked as he opened his beer and took a large swallow. I opened mine and drained it in one gulp.

"Next," I said blandly chuckling, taking another beer off the table, and popping the top off, as young men are wont to do. I place the beer on the coaster provided and lit the splife I had rolled. As we passed it back and forth and imbibed more beer, I began to get that dreamy, stoned feeling that I knew and loved so well once again. "This is why I shell out good money for this shit," I remarked in my early stoned state.

"You always know where to get the best weed!" said Daniel as he filled his lungs with more of the THC laden vapors and passed the dutchie along.

We finished that blunt and many more beers before we turned our attention to the screen. Daniel had selected the old Arnold Schwarzenegger classic, 'The Terminator' for our entertainment this evening. We smoked, drank beer, and ate snacks while we recited every line from the movie and laughed at the jokes we made at the expense of the characters. We'd seen it about a hundred times, so we were pretty well familiar with it.

By the time the movie was over, I was more than half drunk and pleasantly stoned, completely relaxed within my skin. What happened next jarred me right out of that comfort zone and into a whole new realm.

Daniel reached across my body to the remote control, switched feeds and turned on another movie. The scene filling the screen was that of two young men. One was smaller and sitting down on a comfortable looking bed. The other was well built and standing in front of him with his back to the camera while Mott the Hoople's 'All the Young Dudes' played on the soundtrack. As the camera panned around, it revealed that the seated boy had his eyes closed while the larger man had his fully engorged prong in his mouth! The larger man cradled the boys head in his hands, helping to guide his motions.

"Oh, that's it, Boy," he groaned, "Suck that cock! Yeah, suck it real good and Daddy may give you a treat!"

I was shocked, but the scene was like watching a car accident. I could not peel my eyes away from it, so taken was I with morbid fascination. Daniel sat quietly watching my reaction to the scene now unfolding before my eyes.

I didn't know whether it was the beer, the pot or the scene playing out in front of my eyes, but I began to get mildly aroused. Daniel had been waiting and watching for this. My outward, involuntary reaction prompted him to reach between my legs and begin to fondle my quickly stiffening prick through my jeans. I bristled involuntarily at his touch, but it only turned him on further and accelerated my own hardening process.

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you," he purred in his chocolate smooth voice as he massaged my crotch. "Do you mind me doing this?"

"N-n-no," was the only word I thought to stammer as I tried to relax back down to the couch. He continued to fondle my ever-thickening cock starting a small fire in the pit of my stomach. He began to understand that he had me right there as he watched me sitting there, beginning to jump at his touch.

"Let's go somewhere a little more comfortable, shall we?" he recommended when he was sure of my intent.

"O-kay," I sputtered timidly. As I rose off the couch still in a state of shock, my knees wobbled underneath me. He gently took me by the arm and helped to steady my stance. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked in a warm, smooth voice.

"Yes," I breathed as he wrapped my arm and escorted me down the short hallway that led to his bedroom. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me! I had been attracted to Daniel since the first day that we had met, but I'd tried to keep it hidden for fear of his reaction. Evidently, I had failed in this endeavor and now I was being led down the hallway that ended at his bedroom. I stalled at the door, not really sure of what I should do next. He gently urged me into the room and over to the bed before putting his hands on my shoulders and wordlessly convincing me to sit down.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" he inquired benignly as he placed my fingers on the buttons of his shirt.

"N-no," I stuttered shyly. I thrilled as my digits began working of their own accord and soon exposed Daniels well-muscled chest. I gasped as his shirt fell open and he shrugged it from his shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor. I'd never seen him shirtless before.

"Like that, do you?" he inquired as his sapphire eyes flashed in excitement.

"Oh yes," I whispered, admitting my deepest desire to myself, and embracing it.

He then took my hands and draped my fingers over the button of his jeans. I knew what he wanted and began to undo the button and zipper of his jeans. One of his hands dropped to my shoulder, the other curled around the back of my head subtly controlling and directing me, just as the larger man had done to the boy in the porn flick.

My eyes planted firmly on the quickly rising meat in front of me. A submerged longing welled up from deep inside my being and I realized that I really did want to him to plant his immense prick in my watering mouth, and that I really did want to suck his huge boner. As I focused, I saw tiny pearls of precum on the head of his cock as he advanced it toward my waiting mouth. I brought my hands up to touch and caress his muscular hips.

"Mmm, good boy," he encouraged as his prick tip entered between my lust filled lips filling my senses with a thick, musty flavor as I took my first, tentative, exploratory licks. "Do you like that?" he inquired as he began to stroke it around the inside my lips, between my teeth and over my tongue.

A muffled, "Mm hmm," and a slight nod of my head were all I could muster as his massive member began plunging in and out of my mouth.

"Oh, you look so hot," he breathed as he closed his eyes as his hands gently urged me forward. "Just so fucking hot!"

It was like nothing I had ever tasted before. He was salty and delicious, and I knew I wanted more. I sucked his member back hard and he brushed the back of my throat, initiating my gag reflex. He withdrew and pulled out of my mouth immediately.

"Easy now, Tiger. Just relax," coached Daniel looking down into my eyes with a smile. I was eager, and he knew it. I noticed he now wore an 'I just pumped the neighbour's cat' smile, as though he'd just achieved something long sought. "Taking me deep requires a little practice, and it's easier from different positions." He reached over my back, grabbed my T-shirt, and pulled it over my head, exposing my body in one fell swoop.

My look of surprise must have amused him because he began to chuckle. "When was the last time you had any kind of sex with your clothes on?" he asked. My shock subsided quickly, and I smiled. His fingers dipped into my waistband and deftly undid the button and dropped my zipper. "Shuffle those off," he breathed. I shook my jeans down over my hips, pushing them off my feet. He gazed down at me with lust in his eyes. There I sat naked for him to see as he gazed down on my body with lust in his eyes and a smile lurking at the corners of his mouth. I had come over commando tonight.

His strong arms gently arranged me so that I was seated with my upper back and head leaning against the headboard. He climbed on the bed and put one knee on either side of my ribs, limiting my movement underneath him. He put his hand down and gestured with his cock which now fell at my lip level. Instantly I knew what he wanted and compliantly opened my mouth to accept his gigantic prong back inside my mouth.

He then grasped the headboard and gently began to slide in and out, fucking my captive mouth. I gripped my own cock and felt as though I was going to explode right there.

"Relax," he breathed as his cock traveled in and out of my orifice, "Are you still alright?"

I drew his smooth, hard dick out of my mouth and let it slide across my lips, licking and kissing it as it did. Looking up at him with my own smoldering, lust filled eyes, I mumbled "Mm hm," I responded as I smiled up at him and submissively sucked his hardness back into my wet, wanting mouth. He seemed to know just exactly how sensitive my throat was, and just where to linger to make it blossom for him. I felt his cock softly brushing the back of my throat again, but this time I was able to stifle my gag reflex and felt a delightful tingling radiating out and overwhelming my senses.

"Mmm... Good boy," he beamed as his cock slid down my throat for the first time. "Always knew you were a fast learner." My stifled moans and cries from beneath him made his hands stiffen in my hair, and I knew then that he was really enjoying what I was doing. He pushed his cock further and further into my quickly loosening throat until all of it was crammed into my face. My nose was pressed into the soft thatch at his crotch with each magnificent thrust. I massaged the underside of his glorious fuck horn with my tongue as he pumped it ever faster in and out of my mouth and, more than occasionally, down my throat. His hands on my head and shoulder conveyed his instructions precisely as he eased his cock in and out of my now thoroughly relaxed throat.

"That looks so fucking hot! Keep that up," he whispered in a tight voice as he gripped my head, holding it at precisely the right angle to more roughly shove his cock in and out of my watering mouth and wanting throat. "I have a taste treat in store for you, boy!", he declared as his body began to vibrate, and his cock began to swell even more. My body flushed as I came to the realization of what that taste treat was going to be.

"Mmm," I thought, "he's going to unload his cum in my mouth!" A myriad of thrills and chills raced through my body as this thought reverberated throughout my mind. Part of my being wanted to expel his cock instantly, but his insistent hands on my head, the glazed look in his eyes as he gazed down upon my activity coupled with the warm feeling steadily growing hotter inside me combined to quickly overpower that urge. His motions were growing more and more frantic as his pace ever accelerated. Just when I thought his cock could not possibly get any bigger and stay in my mouth, he brought it to just outside my front teeth as he grasped it in his right hand.

"Ohh," he moaned as the first gouts of his hot, white cum flooded into my open mouth and brought with them more of that deliciously musty flavor. Smooth and creamy, it poured forth from the tip of his prick filling my mouth, gushing into my willing throat and streaming down to drip from my chin. I tried to swallow all of it, but there was just so much of the delectable liquid. Even though there I had his cum all over my chin and lips, I kept his disgorging prick in my mouth until it had stopped pulsating. When he was finished, he disengaged his cock from my mouth and rolled off me to the open side of the bed.

"Come here," he commanded as he caught sight of my face. "Gotta clean you up a little bit." Coyly, I did as I had been told and sat up. He grasped my chin in his right hand, pulled it toward him and proceeded to clean off all the white, frothy goodness from my face with his tongue. Some of it he pushed between my passive lips for me to taste again and again. This was such a mind-blowing experience that I was rock hard and idly playing with myself when he finished.

"Mmm. Seems you liked that," he observed as he gazed down at my crotch.

"Yes, thank you," I answered smiling bashfully at him, still licking and tasting his cum on my lips.

"That's good!" he mentioned as his smile grew ever wider. "Very good!"

He gently lay me back down and adjusted himself on the bed until his mouth was positioned right over my throbbing prick. Just the effect of his breathing on me was making me jump and ooze little drops of precum from the slit of my cock, which he tenderly licked away as they appeared. I'd never felt anything like that before. I started involuntarily with his first lick, and then relaxed as he began to suck and slurp on my thoroughly engorged prick. He took it all the way back into his mouth and down his throat, then nibbled and sucked his way up until just the head of my cock was in his mouth. He began to feel and fondle my inner thighs at the same time, probing the crack of my tight butt with his fingers and playing with my ass cheeks. I spread my legs a little wider to feel more of this delicious new sensation. He reached over to the side table and took out a small bottle. Carefully, he measured some of the solution held within onto his fingers and began to smear it between the cheeks of my ass and inner thighs. I felt his fingers as they returned to softly stroke and coax my legs open some more. The lubricant felt chilly as his fingers found my tight little virgin hole, and it made me flinch as he began to massage it in.

"Relax," he advised. "Don't be so uptight. Are you still okay?" he questioned tenderly.

"Yes," I breathed still rather lost in the sensations now reverberating around my body. He dabbed some more of the elixir onto his fingers and put them back to work on my backside. It was a magical sensation as his thick finger penetrated my tight hole and began to move in and out, slowly relaxing and widening my tight ass hole.

"Ooh," I sighed as his finger penetrated my ass for the first time.

"Do you like that?" he inquired.

"Mm yeah," I moaned quietly as I bounced slightly on his finger, wondering how much more of it could possibly fit into my hot little hoop.

"Good," he murmured authoritatively as he put his hand on my hip. "Now, I want you to turn yourself over and let me have my merry way with you."

"What are you going to?" I meekly queried as I began to turn over. I didn't even realize it at that time, but he was making me more and more his the further we went on this adventure.

"I'm going to fuck your hot, tight little ass," came the immediate and husky reply as he helped me over onto my chest and began to fondle the fleshy globes of my ass.

My entire body flushed at the very thought. I had long wondered what it was like to be fucked by another man, and now I was going to find out, firsthand! I felt him climb between my legs, spread my knees open and prepare to mount me. His hands stroked up and down my body from my neck all the way down to my ass making my back arch with each electrifying pass. He massaged each one of my ass cheeks and just watched my flesh roll and my hips quiver as his hands ran themselves over me. He pressed one finger, then two into my hungry hole and slid them soothingly in and out of my now heaving ass. Suddenly, he seized my hips and pulled backward on them, causing me to rise up on my hands. I again recoiled involuntarily as his rigid rod touched my well-greased and relaxed little hole.

"Oh yeah! That's it," he cooed as he began to gently ease his huge prick into my tight ass. "Just relax," he breathed. "Still alright?" he whispered as he gyrated his hips to maneuver his meat into my ass just that much farther. He felt so huge that I was unsure that I could take all of him, but the sensations were setting off skyrockets inside my head.

"Mmm hmm... oh, yeah", I groaned as I surrendered my entire body to him and swiveled my hips to accept more and more of his huge boner in my ass. His hands were holding me firm and stroking my hips so that my tight hole was at exactly the right angle for him to mount and fuck me. I knew then that there was nothing I could do about it, and that knowledge thrilled me no end. I was in the process of getting my ass fucked, and I was now craving all of it.

"Ohh," I cried and deeply arched my back as the head of his cock popped through my inflamed inner ring for the first time. It was one of the most intense sensations that I had ever felt in my life, and I was enthralled by it. My entire being was jumping and starting now as he slowly began snugging his solid cock deeper into my supple ass.

"Are you alright?" he queried cautiously as he paused to let my channel expand enough to accept more of him. "Do you like it?"

"Yes... Oh, yes... It's good..." I breathed as I wriggled my ass down further on his cock to let him know that I felt ready to receive more of his prong. He responded by sliding it right to the hilt into my fully relaxed hole.

"Ooh," I whimpered as he slowly fed his rod into me. The sensation of his cock easily sliding into my ass seemed to push the sound out of my throat like a plunger. Then, the feeling of the fur at his crotch as it made contact with my tender and sensitive ass made me realize with a thrill that his cock was all the way inside me! He then began to leisurely slide his engorged prick in and out, accepting my utter surrender and luxuriating inside my hot and excited ass. He had me now, lock, stock, and barrel, and he knew it.

"Do you love it?" he asked suddenly and without warning.

"Yes," I replied without thinking. I began to realize that I actually loved the feeling of having him buried deep in my now horny ass: caressing me, fucking me and making me crave anal sex all that much more.

"Good", he grunted as he began to ram his rod home with ever greater intensity. "You have such a nice, soft ass to fuck." I shivered involuntarily at this compliment and felt the shock waves from each one of his powerful thrusts as they traveled through my body.

It may have been the beer, or it may have been the pot, or it may have just been me, but Daniel's cock seemed to be rubbing me in all the right places. It was thrusting hard into me, touching me in ways that I had never been touched before and I was propelling my body back onto it, driving it ever deeper inside my cute little ass.

12