Primum Tuis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're now my Little Pussy Boy," he rasped, coining my bedroom nickname. "Do you like being my Little Pussy Boy?" he inquired softly as a sheen of sweat began to envelope my body. His voice was huskier, harder and more exhilarating than I'd ever heard it before. "I do like fucking your soft ass and sensitive throat like a cunt, my little Pussy Boy."

"Mmm, yes," I squealed while visions swam in front of me. "Fuck me... fuck your Little Pussy Boy any way you want!" I moaned as I reached down between my legs to my own extremely hard, now dripping cock.

"That's my good Little Pussy Boy." he intoned, "Thank-you, I will. I want to shoot a load of hot cum deep inside your sweet little ass right now." I glanced over my shoulder to see his hands with their firm grip on my flaring hips pulling his cock deeper and deeper inside me with each powerful plunge. The intent look on his face as he took his pleasure from me coupled with the sensation of his tough hands gripping my slim hips touched off the fireworks anew as he fucked me to a thunderous climax and dumped most of his load of white hot jism deep inside my wet, nubile ass. He withdrew the head of his cock just enough to spew a jet of white hot cum up the crack and then pushed it back inside me to finish off. I counted four or five more powerful shots and a few smaller ones before he was sated. Then he withdrew his huge prick and began to rub his cream into my acquiescent ass as I spread my legs and parted my ass cheeks for him. This gave me a delicious little thrill, and I shuddered again while crying out in pleasure.

"Submissive Little Pussy Boy aren't you" he chided. "You like that, too?" The question was really more of a statement.

"Mmm hmm, just for you" I managed weakly as the new sensations that were coursing through my body began to overpower my mind. I squirmed, jerked and loudly moaned on the bed under his touch.

"You are just so responsive!" he commented with delight as he continued to knead and work his warm goo into the smooth skin on my ass, occasionally thrilling me by impelling his insistent fingers in and out of my stretched and still twitching hole. "More than I could have imagined," he murmured as his fingers and hands continued to excite and stimulate me.

"I've had my eye on you ever since we first met, Pussy Boy," he admitted presently as he continued to stroke and caress my naked pelt. "I kinda figured that you'd like this." Evidently, I had not hidden my desires as much as I would have hoped.

"How did you know to approach me?" I asked, craning my neck so that I could look up into his broad face and expansive chest. He responded by grinning, grasping both of my legs, and spinning me face up on the bed in one deft motion, while my hand still clutched my rock-hard cock.

"Just the way that you moved and reacted when I was around," he replied as he gazed down at the picture that I presented to him. I was kneeling between his legs and watching my hand tentatively polish my hypersensitive rod. "The way you acted and reacted around your co-workers. You always seemed to want to be so helpful and subservient."

I thought about this for a moment. "I hope no one else noticed if I had been so obvious."

"Stroke it, my Little Pussy boy," he suddenly commanded quietly as he focused on my crotch and his hands once again detained my lean hips. Obediently, I began performing for him as I ran my hand up and down on my solid woody. His eyes scrutinizing me and his hands on my hips just made the feelings all that much more intense and I began to jerk with greater passion.

"Mmm... Yeah!" he uttered as he lowered his mouth to gently breath hot air on the tip of my cock and tantalize me even farther, "Good boy." He affectionately licked and kissed my reactive belly button, sending yet more tremors rippling through my body before he caringly inserted my throbbing cock head into his hot, wet mouth. I began to remove my hand, but he gently coiled his fingers around it, and bade me to continue the motion.

"Oh," I groaned loudly as the action of my fingers and his tongue on my pulsating knob began to make me cum. He took my discoursing prick all the way into his experienced mouth and guzzled my hot load from the source as it poured out of me. I squirmed and thrashed about on the bed and began to perspire freely again. These new vibrations resounded throughout my body and seemed to set off fire alarm bells in their wake. I lost count of the number of cum shots that I discharged, but, by the end, I felt weak as a kitten and utterly spent. He dismounted and propped himself up on one elbow on the bed beside me, gently stroking and caressing my heaving chest.

"Do you want to try some more, my Little Pussy Boy?" he smiled as he queried cautiously, and my breathing returned to normal. "The night is still young, and we don't have to work tomorrow." The longer we continued, the more I felt myself giving over to him.

"Yes," I breathed as I warmed to the idea. "Hell, yes!" This kind of sex was new and exciting, and I realized that I wanted to experience everything it had to offer.

I felt the bed move and jiggle as he got up. "Come with me, my little Pussy boy," he commanded. I submissively rose from the bed and followed him to a corner of the room that up to now had been shrouded in darkness. As my eyes accustomed to the light, I noticed that there was a sling suspended from the ceiling on four chains. "Ready to try something new?" he asked, wearing a sly grin.

I looked up at him and in a shy, quiet voice said, "Yeah."

"Okay," he smiled. "Get up there and put your back against the sling. I obediently obeyed his instructions and lay on the pad. "Stretch your legs up the chains, now," he demanded. When my legs were stretched full length, he produced a pair of soft cuffs and began to wrap my ankles.

"What are you doing?" I inquired with rising alarm.

"Relax," he said, "I won't hurt you. Being immobilized is a very erotic experience."

We had been friends for a long time, and I trusted him; so, I let him go ahead with his plans. He finished wrapping my ankles and clipping them to the chains. He repeated the procedure at my wrists. Now, I could not move or prevent anything he had planned. He could do anything he wanted, and I was powerless to prevent it. He was right, the feeling was very erotic.

He smiled as he took my head in both hands and gestured with his half-hard cock. I knew exactly what he wanted and parted my lips to accept him. Once again, his immense manhood slid through my mouth and brushed the back of my throat. This time, any thought of gagging was replaced by a luxurious feeling as he slid into my throat.

"That's it, Pussy Boy. You look so hot!" he encouraged as he began to rock his hips back and forth, propelling his cock in and out of my willing throat. "This is the best way for you to deep throat," he advised in a deep throaty voice that made my dick jump.

He then put his hand on my rock-hard cock and began to slowly jerk as he gently fucked my face getting harder and harder with each successive stroke.

When he was ready, he withdrew from my mouth. He had something in his hand, but in the dim light, could not recognize what it was. "You, my friend, are a very vocal little fuck, and will probably wake the neighbours if we don't do something about it. Open your mouth!" he commanded.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"You'll see, now open up," he grinned.

I opened my mouth and felt a ball gag being fit and buckled to my head. He looked down on me and began to massage my chest with his manly hands as he walked around me, now securely constrained and partially muted. I reveled in the feeling and cooed softly behind my gag.

He smiled as he curled a hand around my leg. He grasped his still solid prong with his hand and fed it into my still relaxed ass. I moaned as he began to move, pressing his cock in and out of my now virtually weightless body. When his hips touched the soft globes of my ass, he let go and wrapped his hand around my other leg and began to ram in and out, carefully observing me for any sign of discomfort.

I closed my eyes and delighted in the feeling he was churning up from my ass, feeling the shockwaves traveling through my body as he began to pound in and out my relaxed hole. My breath and squeals hissed out around the ball that was lodged in my mouth.

"You like that do you, Pussy Boy?" he asked. I couldn't respond verbally at this point, so I merely nodded vigorously. "Good," he said and continued to slam into my ass, sending electrical impulses flying to all corners of my body, "we're going to have all kinds of fun together, you and I," he smiled as he continued fucking me.

My profusely leaking cock told him it was time to taper off, pull out and release me from my bonds. "It appears that we could use a shower," he stated as he took me by the hand and led me to his huge bathroom where he bent over, turned on and adjusted the temperature of the water. He stepped into the huge tub and motioned for me to join him. I stepped inside and closed the door as he got the soap out and began to work it into a lather between his exquisite hands.

"Oops!" he exclaimed in mock dismay as he 'accidentally' dropped the soap. "I seem to have dropped the soap," he confessed. "Would you pick it up for me?" he asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. The bar was lying behind me at my feet, exactly where he had meant to put it. I turned around, located the cleanser on the floor of the shower and tentatively bent over to retrieve the bubbly bar from where it lay. His hands returned quickly to clasp my hips and confirmed my suspicions as to what was about to happen. I quivered involuntarily as the idea of getting fucked in the shower began to dawn in my mind.

"Yes, such a nice, soft ass to fuck," he mused as he gently slipped the fingers of one hand up my butt cheek, through my crevice and into my still relaxed hole, while his other hand gripped my hip and held me fast in front of him. His cock was raging again as I felt him tantalizing my ever-sensitive ass with it, then effortlessly guide inside me, beginning my second descent into debauchery. I gripped the edges of the tub for support as he began to slide in and out of my relaxed and hungry ass. A moan escaped my lips.

"Yeah, you just love it, don't you, my Pussy Boy?' he taunted as he accelerated his pace. "Tell me that you love it, Pussy boy! Tell me that you just love it!" he demanded as he began to rhythmically pound my wide-open ass.

"Yes, yes!" I whimpered and panted, "I love it! I love it! Don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" I begged. I listened to my tight ass make sloppy slurping noises as it sucked on his big cock again and began to reach my hand down to my own throbbing hard on.

"No, no," he commanded as he slapped my firm ass. "Don't do that! Just leave your hands where they are!" Submissively, I returned my hand to where it had been, on the edge of the tub and braced for more of his anal assault. The warm water running over us made him feel somehow bigger and hotter as he rocketed his schlong in and out of me. I was surprised at how easily he had slipped back into my placid little hole and marveled at the way that I could feel every delicious inch of his cock as he drove it in and out of me. I swiveled my hips in delight, arched my back in his hands and thoroughly enjoyed the intense pounding that he gave me right there in his shower.

"Ooh," he moaned. Panting hard, his body froze, and he unleashed another torrent of exquisitely hot cum deep inside my thoroughly abused ass. Again, he pulled out just enough to blast some of his steaming jizm up my crack and around my sensitized hole. Seductively, I rocked my hips back and forth as he pressed it back inside. I wanted to suck as much of his cock into my ass as deeply as I could while I felt his cum coat through my cleft like the glaze on a doughnut.

"Oh, yeah," he moaned as I began to move, "do that!" I could almost feel his gaze as he stared down at my flooded and gushy crevice with his huge cock still pumping its load into my hungry gap.

When his cock finally subsided its pulsations, he slowly withdrew it from deep inside me. I craned my head around, looked him in the eyes and smiled at him. "Thank-you," I whispered in a muted voice.

"Now, to clean you all up!" he mused with a grin. "Stay there, just like that!" he ordered as he took the soap in his hands in earnest and proceeded to lather up my bent forward form. His hands on my body set my pulse racing and my heart pounding once again. He rinsed me off with the mobile shower head as I took the soap into my hands and lathered up his impressively sculpted body. I began to rinse him off with the shower head, but then dropped to my knees and seized his re-engorging prick between my lips and sucked him into my mouth for a treat.

"Surprise!" I thought as I felt his delicious prick pack into my mouth, "you have no idea what you've started," I smiled, slipping his prong tip in and out of my relaxed throat. I had been reduced to no more than a little, cocksucking slut at that moment as I sucked his rock-hard rod into the back of my mouth and down my throat. His carpenter's hands found the back of my head and began to ease and guide me into doing just what he wanted me to do. The luscious feeling flooded back over my body as I sucked his huge dong in and out of my throat. I glanced up at him to find that he was intently staring down at what I was doing. He had a glazed, lusty look in his eyes that encouraged me to suck harder and faster. I tried to turn my head back down, but his strict hands in my hair wouldn't let me remove my gaze from his. He evidently liked the look of his huge cock disappearing between my blushing lips and wanted to watch me suck him off.

Compliantly, I obeyed the commands from his hands and left my eyes where they were. I had him right where he wanted me and evidently, he didn't want to get away just yet. I relaxed my mouth, throat and neck muscles and just let him fuck my face exactly as he wanted. He knew when to tease my throat to open it up to him, and when to just stay in my mouth and let me lick and slurp his manhood there. Often, as he slid his cock down my throat, a muffled cry or moan would escape, and I would feel his whole body stiffen as the sound reached his ears. I understood that he enjoyed that and tried to do it all the more. I knew it absolutely thrilled him when I struggled a little bit.

As I licked and swallowed his prong, I warmed to the idea of trying to swallow all of his cum this time, but he had other ideas for his load. As his hands became increasingly frantic and his cock grew increasingly harder as he pounded it in and out of my mouth, I realized that his orgasm was imminent. He grabbed it with one hand, and pulled it clear of my mouth at the last second while holding my head steady with the other.

"Ohh," he groaned as he watched as his first shot cascaded over my lips and tongue, and then as he drained the rest of his substantial load all over my face and chest while the water from the shower gently rinsed it away. I licked and kissed the head of his cock to taste more of his luscious cum whenever he would let me, but he wanted to see it all over my face. I reviled in the experience as I felt each glorious drop touch my skin and begin to flow over me before the water stole it away. After cleaning each other up after the fun we just had, we got out of the tub, dried off and went back to his huge bed.

"You better stay here tonight," he said firmly as he put his hand on my hip and directed me toward the bed. "You're mostly drunk, it's getting late, and this is your primum tuis."

"Primum tuis?" I inquired.

"Your first time," he replied. "We can have more fun tomorrow," and grinned.

"Mmm, tomorrow!" I thought as he climbed between the sheets with me.

12