Prince Gyllen Ch. 23.2

Story Info
Goodbye, Prince Gyllen.
13.6k words
4.13
3.8k
1

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers

With Gyllen's - or the Gold One as the crone still insisted on referring him in spite of his explicit clarification to the contrary - consent to the task ahead confirmed, there was cause for great celebration amongst the community. Whilst fires were being lit all around the village as nightfall fast approached and foodstuffs were being gathered from their stores, the prince was guided towards a secluded hut by the matriarch and a small entourage of three younger girls a couple years older and little bit taller than he for what he was only informed would be private preparations on his part. The blond believed the single-room structure belonged to the wise woman once he was brought inside judging by all the shamanistic paraphernalia that decorated the walls, floor and ceiling, some of which escaped his explanation as to what purpose they potentially held: bowls, jars and bones were strewn about the space and upon shelves; splayed husks of birds pinned by their pinions upon the walls; and a mobile hanging overhead constructed from wood and twine from which tiny, intricately carved figures and faces leisurely twirled were just a few amongst the present curios which Gyllen could have gave a lexical description of. It really said something when the chairs and the bed appeared the most out-of-place of all objects within the room.

The door was closed over and the prince was requested to stand in the centre of the room, which he did so. The crone then asked something (that Gyllen did not understand) of her assistants, which they immediately set about to accomplish: one began fetching the elder a shallow bowl as well as various jugs and bottles; another took a bowl of her own and dispensed into it a few fistfuls of red dirt and small amount of water before mixing it up with the pestle; and the remaining girl approached Gyllen, situating herself uncomfortably close in the prince's personal space, made all the more awkward from the blond by her lack of clothing that would conceal her breasts as they nearly brushed against his body.

So suddenly had the latter mentioned attendant came upon Gyllen that the boy was hardly even able to take a step back before she seized him by his shoulders like a shot. She then said something to him in her language, but of course he had no idea what her meaning until he felt her begin to tug, rather roughly, at the fabric of his shirt that he had an inkling of her aim, although it seemed as though she were not quite sure on how to go about removing it compared to the modest wrappings the people of her village wore. Before Gyllen could interpose, the sound of ripping textile reached his ears as the stitching on both his sleeves was torn away from his shirt in an impressive showcase of physical strength, but the prince himself was anything but impressed when he felt his arms suddenly bare and seeing the attendant holding the two disconnected pieces in her hands with visible confusion.

"Wh-what was that for!?" Gyllen demanded for an answer, peering to the side of the one who had done it to address the elder directly in his agitation.

"Thou must be unclothed for part of ceremony." The old woman responded in a far calmer tone, though not bothering to elaborate any further to that point. The prince could see that she was now knelt down, pouring various contents of the various containers into the bowl in small, measured amounts alongside her assistant.

"Well, I can undress myself just fine, thank you very much..." The prince huffed, making a start on removing what was left of his expensive top without much further prompt, but even still his face was somewhat tinged with flush at the prospect of undressing in front of these four females, doubting he would ever be fully comfortable with the idea of disrobing before strangers. However, just as he was pulling his shirt over his head, the same woman who had wrecked it was already set to work on removing his jodhpurs, making Gyllen start to squirm where he stood in an attempt to shake her off, but she was able to yank them all the way down to his boots without damaging them just as he pulled his blond head free from his upper garment, but in that same moment he heard the sound of three separate gasps all occurring in unison as each pair of eyes on the trio of younger women present widened exponentially when they first laid eyes upon the evidence of feminine stranger's masculine anatomy.

Gyllen stood in place with his shredded shirt still hanging in his hand, utterly nude unless one counted his footwear and the trews currently scrunched flat close to his ankles, his face positively nonplussed as he observed the reactions of each of the females in his present company, three of which wore expressions of equal parts awe and bewilderment for reasons that initially eluded him when he admittedly should have otherwise figured out on his own straight away.

The crone snapped something in her native tongue which instantly brought the younger ones out of their amazement and they quickly resumed their tasks, with the one charged with denuding the blond gathering up his relinquished clothes into a bundle before scurrying off to the side to assist her clan-sister in preparing the red pigments.

"Forgive their astonishment, Gold One. This first time young lay own eyes on woman and man difference they only hear in mothers' tales. Doubts were earlier expressed whether thou truly male spirit from thou outward form alone. Even I dubious of such claim...until now." The ancient elder explained, before a smirk appeared across her wrinkled lips and a glint was seen in her one sighted eye, the same sort of glint which would flash in Min's crimson optics whenever she was about to share a mischievous thought with the prince. "This also mine first time seeing difference in very, very long time...I remember difference being more...big." She then made a wheezing laugh which Gyllen failed to find mutual amusement in before she returned to preparing her concoction, reaching into a nearby jar to grab a fistful of dried leaves only to crush them within her grasp and then sprinkle what was left into the elixir.

Immediately following this, the two to the side who had been pestling the red dirt appeared to be finished with their initial task as they returned to Gyllen's proximity, bringing over the bowl they had been working, along with what looked to be a couple of small brushes with brown bristles they each held in one hand. Once they were close enough, the prince could see the mixture which the mortar contained resembled a paint-like paste brilliantly scarlet in pigment which the two women then both delicately dipped the hairs of their brushes into before next then applying them to the blond's naked body: one starting on his trim stomach while the other carefully daubed at his cheek just below his eye. Gyllen attempted to remain as stock still as he possibly could while he allowed the attendants to do their work, but could help to fidget a little from how ticklish the bristles felt grazing against his sensitive skin, decorating his pale, petite body with whirling strokes of vivid vermillion not dissimilar in design to their own detailed tattoos both on his front and on his back. Though their brushes never directly came into contact with his gonads, the prince nevertheless caught the native girls taking more than a few passing glances at his privates whenever their hands just happened to cross that general area on his person, seemingly unable to still shake off their initial astonishment towards his penis, making him start to feel even more self-conscious compared to when he had first been stripped.

It was during this interval where he could do little else but remain motionless that Gyllen's ears took notice of faint rumblings occurring outside of the hut, that he would soon come to realise were the beginnings of festivities underway, commencing relatively quiet at first before quickly fulminating into a full symphony of terrific revelry that the plank walls of the shack could not hope to dampen to those inside. The prince was able to perceive the the wild crooning of a song which lyrics he could not understand, but the jovial impression he gained from the tune being sung was clear even through the cultural barriers. The strains were accompanied by a clattering percussion of wood upon wood and vibrating hums from unknown instruments, and although dusk had long since settled over the land, Gyllen could see from the orange glow beaming into the hut through its square-cut windows that outside was as bright as midday with the number and size of bonfires that were being lit.

When the two females had finished patterning Gyllen's unclothed person, they each stepped clear away from where he stood to either side of the small room, keeping out of his way just as it had seemed the elder crone had finished whatever mixture it was she was working on before staggering herself back onto her feet with a laboured grunt and shuffling her way over to the blond, bringing the bowl within her shrivelled hands to hold it forwards and aloft to him. Able to take a clear look at the contents the container held, Gyllen was greeted with a mostly transparent liquid resembling water, although he could spy some black, off-putting impurities floating about within, and a powerful medicinal odour wafting upwards to overwhelm his nostrils.

"Wh-what is this...?" Gyllen asked after he felt his mind haze over in the brief second after catching but a single whiff of the solution.

"A potion. Make thou strong for labours ahead." The elder answered him promptly and straightforward. "Take and drink, Gold One."

Although he was not entirely keen on the idea of the idea of putting the pungent tincture into his system, Gyllen acquiesced the basin from the crone's hands and hesitantly started bringing it closer and closer to his mouth until his lips touched against the rim, then tipping it backwards, he swallowed his first mouthful and tasted a flavour even more unappetising than the aroma would suggest, his tastebuds feeling as though they were set aflame and his throat was slightly seared as the fluid trickled down it. The prince pulled the repellent tonic away from his mouth with a stressed exhale after taking just this initial sip, but even that single dram was plenty for him to start feeling the effects...

Without warning, Gyllen's body temperature rose like a shot, a sensation akin to as if he were wearing winter furs on a sweltering summer afternoon. Every pore on his person seemed to be perspire all at once, and he found his own breathing to be laboured as though the very air turned hot and stifling. By instinct, the blond even went to go to loosen his collar from his neck, only to be reminded that was currently without clothing when his finger touched bare, clammy skin. His wits began to fuzz as he could feel his thumping of his heart both against his chest and within his ears until nearly all lucid thought seemed to leave him and was replaced instead with urges of a most base and bestial nature brought to the forefront. Gyllen began to pant like a dog in heat with the matching urges to one, feeling compelled to pin each fertile female within his view and breed them with his progeny, and was only returned to realms of sentient rationale when he heard the ardent chatterings between the trio of younger women in timid tones as their eyes were once more trained onto his crotch.

The prince then also peered towards the same region on his body, only now just noticing how especially warm it felt in comparison to anywhere else on his person, to see that his penis was now suddenly standing at its utmost erectness without any physical interference when just moments prior it had been perfectly soft! His shaft was at an upright angle with his pink glans peeking out from underneath his foreskin, occasionally making a slight but visible throb as a glint of pre-cum could already been seen forming on his urethral slit and, although he suspected it may have just been his imagination at play in the limited lighting, Gyllen could swear that it even appeared a few centimetres longer than what it normally was!

"Potion's effect very potent, Gold One, and thou have taken good reaction to it." The crone explained to Gyllen as if hearing what he was thinking, prompting the prince to look up in time to see a smirk adoring the old woman's features before she turned herself around and began to totter towards the exit of the hut. "Come. We tarry here long enough and Karatgurk anticipate thou re-emergence." Though before the blond could follow behind, two of the three younger women in his company instead took him each in hand and guided him to one of the wooden chairs inside the hut - one which almost resembled a throne with armrests and a high back - sitting his naked bottom down onto it before all three attendants then squatted at the sides and behind the seat. Next thing Gyllen knew, the chair was hoisted clean up from off the shack floor and onto the shoulders of the girls with only minimal exertion, startling the prince so much that he quickly held tight onto the handrails and did not let go for the entire duration that they carried his sat self, first bringing him out of the hut to next be greeted by the cavorting already underway being conducted in his honour.

Upon his return to the centre of the village, Gyllen was met with a humongous orange conflagration with tongues that licked the air far above the heads of any of the humanoid silhouettes, even those belonging to the most towering of huntresses, which capered around its glowing periphery that was nearly as wide as it was tall. Had it not been for the concoction already escalating his temperature, the prince would have been able to feel the warmth radiating from the blaze before he had even been brought anywhere near it, and once he did he would have been able to clearly discern that the little clothing which the majority of the villagers had wore, if even any at all, had been relinquished, baring their tattooed bodies whether fit or fat without any sort of care and expressing their unfiltered rhapsodies through dance and music to the degree where even Gyllen felt something akin to second-hand euphoria from observation alone, and it appeared he was not the only one of the foreign visitors to feel as such, for amongst the ring of romping dark-skinned and black-haired humans he could easily spot a much shorter shape with flesh of vivid green and half-cropped tresses of bright red - though equally just as naked as the former - caught up in the merriment and even attempting her best to croak along to the tunes with the rest of the choir.

Gyllen, and his chair, were soon set down upon a small mound that oversaw the entirety gathering, his attendants at long last leaving his side to join their fellow tribe members in their uninhibited frolics, though the crone joined the prince's side a little after this in patient silence as she awaited for the celebrations to abate, which eventually happened somewhat after a while, although not entirely. Nonetheless, the elder took the opportunity and began to address her people with an extensive speech in her native language, to which they respectfully stilled and quietened themselves so they could listen in, though in equal parts they were also keeping regard of the male seated just adjacent to where she orated, whose erection I might add had yet to subside in the slightest even as nerves slowly started creeping in from the knowledge that so many eyes were upon himself, and that was without even considering he had no garb to hide his modesty. Aside from all that, it was quite a strange sense for Gyllen feel as despite being of royal stock, this was the closest he had ever felt akin to being a true king with so many individuals at once venerating his presence, and the burdens of expectation being heaped upon his back that came alongside it, with the throne-like seat only serving to contribute to such a perception.

After the speech had concluded, one particular individual stepped forth from the throng whom Gyllen, to his own surprise, was actually already somewhat familiar with, for even with black shadows cast across her countenance, he easily recognised to be the very same woman who was at the forefront and centre of the party who had discovered him and Min in the jungle, although now that he was not cringing from a river monster or any brandished weapons meant that he was now able to notice the finer details of her aspect, and perhaps even more than he could have then regardless seeing as she now stood stark naked before him.

As mentioned previously, this specific native female was well at least six feet in height, though by Gyllen's second estimation, she seemed to actually be leaning slightly closer towards seven feet! She could not have been much older than twenty years of age, and she wore a very sober expression on her face - humourless one might even be tempted so far to describe - in spite of the rapture which had just previously prevailed over the ambience of the community, but it could not be denied that the prettiness of her features shone through even her stern mien: irises richly brown, almost black, in colour; a perfect set of lips; and a surprisingly delicate nose juxtaposing her overall manner all set upon a strong, angular shape of head and further framed with thick, wavy hair reaching just a little above her shoulders.

The rest of her figure was solidly built yet not overly muscular, overall slim in physique which was further emphasised by her long limbs. It was clear she exercised regularly though it was most certainly for function rather than form, but even that still left her with reasonably muscular biceps and calves as well as a full set of six solid stomach muscles. Her breasts were medium sized for an adult human female her age, though fairly perky, and each tipped with a dark nipple, while down below, a black tuft of neatly trimmed hair adorned her pubis and concealed her genital slit, and neither of these general areas about her chest or crotch seemed to have been marked by tattoos unlike the rest of her form.

"She Yindi, Karatgurk war-chief." The elder then introduced Gyllen to the grave woman. "She offer to be first in Karatgurk thou shalt consummate and bless with strong daughter, Gold One. She know very little in coupling ways, and is none practiced...but I trust thou ability to guide her correct."

"I...I see..." Gyllen stuttered as he experiencing difficulty comprehending the fact that the proud, gorgeous amazonian a little older than he was a virgin after the fact had now been made all but explicit to his ears, and surrealer still was the idea that he of all people was about to so readily take said woman's virginity after he only first meeting her earlier that same day (and even then, 'meet' would have perhaps been too generous a term), but then he supposed that he himself had his own chastity stolen by someone he knew for even less an amount of time. On the topic of firsts, this would also be the first time (to his knowledge) the prince would even have the pleasure of partaking in the company somebody with zero experience in intercourse and he briefly mused over how he would have to be the most proactive in this pairing, mulling over what the appropriate first move he should even make towards the effective stranger, though he did not end up pondering for long, for Yindi then stepped forth and took the male firmly, but not uncomfortably, by his wrist, urging him to rise from his seat before guiding him through the firelit village heart to its boundaries (and being keenly observed by the rest of the tribe all the while) and providing an opportunity for him to glimpse at her bare, firm behind which actually was tattooed to a mild extent: the white streaks on her legs snaking around to the back of her thighs before terminating on each of her buttocks in a spiral pattern.

MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers