Prince Gyllen Ch. 23.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah've had me crew traipsin' aboot fer miles on foot along the coast, through that jungle an' across these fields aw afternoon an' night after ye didnae show up! Did ye no even consider whit would happen tae us if we found ye injured, or worse! Th' Snjórlandic navy an' bounty hunters alike wid be efter oor heids across the seven seas 'till oor dyin' day if anythin' foul e'er befell ye, ye self-centred bam!" Bonny continued on, pausing only to take in a few deep puffs of air as she had gone beet-red in the face from both a lack of breath and unbridled outrage. "Who th' fuck even are these fowk ye've seemed to have gote'n aw pally wi', eh? An' why in the deepest, dankest recesses o' Davy Jones' locker are ye both scutterin' aboot in the nuddy like a pair o' forest nymphs!?"

"Thou familiar with strange-clothed and stranger-speaking outsiders, Gold One?" The Karatgurk Clan's elder then interjected before Gyllen could begin formulating a satisfactory response, her appearance from the side of the scene prompting all heads belonging to the foreigners to immediately turn in her direction. "They try sneak in village not long before thou come out tent, but they been bested and confined, as thou see now."

"Y-yes, I am acquainted with them." Gyllen answered her. "Um...would you mind asking the spears to be removed please? Trust me when I say they are no threat to you. Erm...you and your men aren't going to stir any needless trouble, right, Madam Bonny? Please understand that these people only reacted in the interest of their personal security."

"Tch, ah've gote half a mind tae jab each an' every one o' 'em who tussled me an' mah boys aboot straight in th' mooth...but ah'm knackered enough as is an' huvnae gote th' will tae bring masel' tae dae it noo..." Bonny answered, now somewhat dispirited after spending her verve on her irate diatribe.

"...I'm taking that to be a yes, Elder." Gyllen then interpreted to the crone, who in turn made a gesture and said something to the armed guards which made them retract their polearms from the pirates' necks.

"Hmph, seems ye hold some sway o'er these native lasses, laddie..." Bonny sighed aloud, seeming somewhat calmer now, though exasperation still underlined her words. "Ye'd best start things frae the top. No like we're in any sorta rush noo..."

"A-as you wish, Madam, but you'd better make yourselves comfortable in that case. This may take a while, though forgive me if I omit some of the more...ahem...graphic details." Gyllen said before going on to relay all the events that occurred starting from his and Min's debate to delve into the jungle all the way back on the beach (with repeated emphasise that he was the one solely to blame goading the goblin into going through with it against the Captain's wishes) right up until the moment when Bonny and company attempted to infiltrate the village which started the stir that brought them to the precise circumstances where they found themselves now. There was a moment of speechless pause in the air, as if the pirate skipper was processing all that had just been elucidated before her as shed rubbed her tired eyes with the finger and thumb on a single hand.

"Ah've seen many a strange sight o'er the years ah've been oot oan th' ocean...but even that's a lot fer any o' us tae tak' in, laddie..." The Captain eventually spoke up.

"Would it help any t' say that I can attest t' his story?" Min then interjected only to receive an annoyed look from the brunette seawoman before the latter then swung herself back up onto her feet and continued on.

"Well, ah'm sure it will make an interestin' footnote in yer travelogue wance ye get back haime in any case, Yer Highness." The seawoman said, punching some feeling back into her numbed lumbar with both fists. "C'mone then. Stick some gear back oan yerselves an' we'll get back tae th' beach. Ah gote'tae let e'rybody know th' search is aff noo that we've found ye. We've wasted enough manpower combin' th' country away frae the ship's repairs as is..." The rest of the sailors also rose to their feet, about to leave the vicinity of the village along with their superior until they were halted once again by an interpose from the native elder.

"Pardon for mine listening in on talk, but am I correct to say there is vessel that require mending, yes? Gold One make mention of such thing to me earlier, and it sound very dire from how you spake of it."

"Whit ye gettin' at, ye shriveled wee boot?" Bonny turned and looked down to the crone with a tone of annoyance and a scowl to match, her patience long since run out to show proper respect to anybody now no matter their standing.

"Perhaps Karatgurk Clan assist in plight? As thanks for Gold One's favour. Village has woodworkers of very good skill." The elder explained, the insult apparently lost in her limited Snjórlandic lexicon.

"Oh? Is that right?" The captain then turned, her mood changed in an instant as she listened the old indigenous woman out with genuine attentiveness. "Well, if that's the case, then send all the wrights ye can spare! We could use all the hands we can muster if ah'm bein' honest. They can hardly make a worse mess than it already is! Oh, an', er, sorry aboot that 'boot' remark..."

"Um, if it's all the same to you, Captain, but may I be allowed to make one final, self-centred request?" Gyllen then interceded into their conversation.

"Ah've gote half a mind tae put ye o'er mah knee and spank yer bare arse scarlet here an' noo fer aw these people tae witness wi' how much mischief ye've caused me and mah crew this night as is, princeling!" Bonny was prompt to retort, making the blond boy somewhat wince from her threat, and slightly blush from how she described it. "But - against mah better judgement - whit is it yer askin'?"

"Er...I was hoping to remain in the village until it is time to properly depart if that was fine by you. I made an agreement with this tribe that I must see through after all." He responded.

"Weeell...ah s'pose these lasses seem kindly enough, barrin' the fresh bruises ah've gote oan mah back, an' mair than capable when it comes tae handlin' themselves..." Bonny mulled over the appeal before giving her offhand answer. "...Sure. Ah don' see much problem wi' it noo. Ye might even be safer hunkerin' doon here than the open beach after seein' summa the beasties we came across in that jungle, in all honesty!"

"Ah! Thank you so kindly, Madam Bonny!" Gyllen beamed, his genuine gratitude clear in his face as he felt a great weight relieved from the pits of his stomach.

"Aye, aye, don' mention it...noo, whit's a gal gottae dae aroon' here tae get a decent bath!?" The captain declared half-rhetorically, now setting out to leave the hamlet properly to return to her dilapidated ship, while Gyllen remained in place only to notice that the focus of the Karatgurk Clan was once again concentrated back himself, meeting with surrounding agog stares surrounding from each of the village's residents with a mien of his own that conveyed abashment, nervousness and excitement all at once.

"Well then...wh-who's up next...?" The prince gingerly proposed.

With the cooperation of the Karatgurk Clan now on their side, the repairs to Bonny's galleon swiftly resumed. The native carpenters proved to be highly reliable despite working on a device of transportation so exotic and elaborate in design compared to the simpler technology they were accustomed to, and the two groups got along surprisingly swimmingly and especially bonded during meal times, with some within both picking up on a smattering of words the others frequently used to help the process proceed more smoothly, though the village elder remained ever-present to ensure there was as little miscommunication as possible. After only three days of tireless toiled, the Killer Kraken was once more restored to a state where she was fit enough to commence the long return journey back to Snjórland.

On the dawn of the fourth day, Min was unanimously elected amongst the Kraken's crew to be the one to retrieve Gyllen so that they may at last set out, seeing it only fitting as she was the one who was most familiar with him by a country mile, which she acquiesced to fulfilling despite not being overly fond of making the treacherous trek through the jungle and back again even with an experience guide by her side. Once the goblin had arrived to the village, she was taken straight to the tent where the 'Gold One' had been zealously performing his noble task for three days and three nights straight, seeming have permission to enter since her escort did nothing to prevent her from doing so.

Even though the canvas was low, Min brushed aside the curtain door and was able to stand completely straight without any impediment unlike those of average human proportions, though she was immediately caught off-guard by what she witnessed occurring within as she did not expect entry to be granted for her while the prince was still in the midst of a 'ritual': close to the centre of tent's interior just beside the unlit firepit and below the canopy's opening where the sunlight could plainly shine directly down was Gyllen - whose body paint had since been removed from when Min saw him last - and a native girl about her own equivalent in age - rather plump in both face and figure, and whose identity was not known to the redhead - currently preoccupied in the process of a passionate shag, with the ebon female positioned on all fours while the white prince, holding fast onto her wide waist, was wildly clapping his pelvis into her chunky derrière from behind, both of their bodies shimmering with profuse perspiration.

Although both participants in the carnal congress were facing directly toward where the goblin had just entered, neither had seemed to notice her presence as they continued engaging in their venereal deed without care, each of their eyes closed over in ecstatic serenity and their moans intermingling with one another in the air, ignorant to the intrusion on their act.

"...Not interruptin' anythin' important, am I?" Min would eventually speak up once it was apparent that her ingress had gone unacknowledged (though not before she spent a minute or two observing the performance unfold before her eyes). Her speech, though normal in volume, was sudden enough to startle both the prince and the tribeswoman out of their trance, though still not quite sudden enough for the former to pause the bucks of his hips in the least.

"Ah! M-Min...!" Gyllen was able to stammer out between his raunchy groans. "P-pardon me! I'll be with you in...just...a...moment...!" Gyllen finished up his sentence, unintentionally timing each of his subsequent deeper, slower bucks with each word he uttered until finally cumming on the final syllable, burying his cock deep within the aboriginal female's pussy and throwing his head back as he let out a cry while his fingers dug into his current partner's soft flesh at her sides, who he also managed to make climax in that same instance if her delirious smile and exuberant howl were anything to go by.

Min continued to patiently wait aside for Gyllen's elation levels to return to normal, his head coming back down as he released the claw-like grip he had in the chubby girl's tissue, culminating in a sigh that turned to deep breaths as he pulled his unfaltering penis out from out her pussy before he was ready to address the goblin without distraction, leaving his newly bred lorette to enjoy the afterglow as they discoursed.

"Now then...was there something you wished to see me about?" Gyllen asked as casually as one could with their erect manhood on full display that still had its recent discharge clinging to its tip and girth.

"Jus' that the ship's been all patched up and we're pretty much good t' shove off as soon as ya give the word, the cap'n says." Min answered, herself not too bothered by the fact, having seen such a sight plenty of times before over within the past year.

"Ah, already? Well, that's excellent news...but..." The prince started to say before trailing off, as if in hesitation on his following selection of words before speaking them allowed. "I've...decided to stay, Min." In reaction, the goblin looked at at the blond with her red eyes enlarged with incredulity as though he was speaking utter balderdash before bursting aloud into a hysterical guffaw.

"Oh, pull th' other one, Goldie! Ya really had me goin' there for a sec!" The redhead said after somewhat composing herself, but Gyllen said nothing to reaffirm what he had just said was in jest, and neither was there even a hint of amusement anywhere on his solemn countenance. "Wait...yer not serious...are ya...?" Min added, herself likewise sobering in an instant, her smile dropping.

"Quite serious, Min." Gyllen responded with blunt, calm frankness.

"Gods, Gyl..." Was all Min could manage to comment, as though she were having difficulty comprehending her companion's mindset in the moment, pacing herself to and 'fro before continuing on. "But...why? Ya'll be givin' up bein' the prince a' an entire nation if yer really gonna go through with somethin' like that, yeah? An' what do ya think yer poor ol' ma is gonna t' make a' it if her baby boy doesn' come home after all this!?"

"Ah! Good thing you reminded me, Min!" Gyllen exclaimed with sudden recollection before he reached over to the side and lifted a sealed envelope from off the floor which the goblin had not noticed until now as proffered it towards her. "Inside is a letter addressed to Mother explaining my resolution. It should also be substantial in pardoning Bonny's crew from any complications that may come about because of my absence. I suppose I trust you could see it successfully delivered?"

"Yer really deadset on this, huh?" Min replied, taking the envelope in her hand and earnestly staring at it as though she could not believe what she held was even real.

"Believe me, Min, I've given the matter a great deal of thought over these past few days, and I've discussed the matter with the elder. She's willing to make an exception for the 'Gold One' in their ironclad no-male law and grant me permission to reside in this village for as long as I desire." Gyllen started to clarify. "I mean, really think about it from my perspective, will you? What awaits for me back in freezing, hoary Snjórland, hm? A half-imprisoned existence where my title as prince feels more like a fetter confining me to palace walls and constant bodyguards than a standard that carries any real weight and authority, where most folk are afraid to even cross my path and few are willing to strike up casual conversation from fear that they risk offending me and I condemn them to the gallows! But here, I can start afresh, like a new man free from my past pedigree and the worries which would only serve to plague me back home, a country where I shall be judged by its people for my character and actions alone instead of by circumstance of birth, and where I'm able to actually make a substantial, positive difference in the lives of those who live here! A chance to actually live as my own person and carve out my own path for the future! Not to mention...I admit I've grown to be rather fond of Yindi, and Wintjiya, and Orana, and all the other wonderful Karatgurk people even after such a short amount of time. There's so much that could be learnt first-hand from this obscure culture that textbooks cannot provide! That, and the thought of exploring this untamed, unknown frontier where innumerable mysteries just lying in wait to be rediscovered I find quite exhilarating!"

"...Okay." Min simply responded with a slight nod in turn after the lengthy oration, admitting her conceding though not seeming the least bit pleased about doing so, but quickly followed it up with a far more spirited sentence: "But yer gonna have a far harder time convincin' the Cap about this than me once she hears what I gotta say, so don' come cryin' t' me if she ends up marchin' all th' way over here t' drags yer soft, nudie arse all th' back t' yer cabin!"

"As I have nothing to lose from this, I believe I shall take my chances, Min." Gyllen merely chuckled. "Well, I'm laughing now, but knowing Madam Bonny's disposition, that could very well be a possibility if she does end up objecting to it entirely!" At this, the goblin could not help but to also crack a smirk and a slight snigger at his remark, though both their mirth ended all too soon just a couple seconds afterwards, but smiles still remained on their faces.

"Well...on the off-chance that I don' actually see ya again after this...so long, Gyllen. It's been...fun knowing ya~" Min said, her tone overall cheerful, though a tinge of melancholy was distinct and present as she spoke the words which nothing she could have done would have escaped the blond's notice.

"Likewise, Min." The prince returned, still smiling but with sorrow even more overtly present in his own speech. "And thank you. For everything, I mean. The times we spent together were an enlightening experience to say at the absolute least."

And with their farewells finally said, Min turned and started making her way to the tent's exit, clutching the letter tight in her little, green paw. She pushed the curtain aside, but before she stepped through the egress, she took one last parting glance to the prince over her shoulder, who would give her a reaffirming nod, to which she responded with a roguish wink, sticking her studded tongue from out between her lips before darting out of doors and out of sight, never to lay eyes on Prince Gyllen again for the rest of her days, leaving the golden-haired youth to sit awhile, alone with his only his thoughts as he looked up and out the opening in the canopy towards the clear sky as he contemplated on everything, both good and ill, which had occurred ever since that distant night he answered the knocking of that brash goblin woman who just so happened to be rapping on the wrong door an entire world away.

THE END