Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, Donovan. I'm only doing an interview. Marian says when the film is finished and released, hundreds of tourists are going to want to visit the plantation and that means a ton of business for the area. You're the only one I want to tie to a bed. You're the only one I've ever wanted to tie to a bed. I swear. The only one. Ever."

"So, does that mean if I let you tie me to the bed, you'll stay?"

She looked at him suspiciously. "I admit I'm not at your level when it comes to all the Dom and sub stuff, but I really have paid attention to what you've told me. I don't think that's how it works."

"I'm not asking for an in-depth analysis. Just answer the question. If we go into the bedroom right now, and I let you tie me to the bed, will you stay? Will you not move out of the guesthouse?"

"Seriously, Donovan, I need to get going. I have to be at the airport in a couple of hours. We can talk about it when I get back. A really good, long talk. I promise."

"Laci," he grabbed her arm and stared straight into her blue eyes, "if I let you tie me to the bed, will you stay?"

This was a no win situation. She knew he wasn't going to be happy about her intended, future plans, but she didn't think it was going to drive him over the edge. There was no way he wanted to be tied to the bed or anywhere else. She, on the other hand, would love to show him her own special style of dominance...when she had plenty of time and didn't have to get to the airport.

"Sure, Donovan. If that's what you want, let's go. Bedroom. Right now." She walked out of the room.

This wasn't in his plans. What was he trying to prove? He didn't want to get tied to the bed. It went against every instinct he had, so why had he suggested it? Because Laci Grace, whip wielding Prom Queen and Trent Nichols groupie, was going to leave, and that wasn't part of his plan either. He followed her out of the room.

She was standing in the middle of the bedroom, waiting for him, holding the silk scarves he always used when he tied her. He eyed them with hesitation. "Donovan, are you sure about this?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Because he was crazy. Because he didn't want her to leave. Because he was supposed to be the dominant. Because he didn't want to be tied to the bed. Because he didn't know what she was going to do to him. Because he didn't want her to run off with Trent Nichols. Because he was the biggest fucking idiot on the planet. Was that the same as because he was crazy? He started to climb onto the bed.

"You're forgetting something," she reminded him.

"What?"

"Your clothes. You need to remove your clothes. It's hardly going to have the same effect if you're fully dressed, so please hurry up. I have to get to the airport."

"You're making it sound awfully clinical. I thought your reason for wanting to do this was to make me feel wonderful. Isn't that what you said? I'd like to know this experience is actually going to mean something. Do you have a timer running? Are you leaving at the sound of the buzzer?"

She laid the scarves at the foot of the bed. "Look, Donovan, it's obvious you're stalling. You don't really want to do this, so I'm going to get my stuff together and go to the airport. I'll see you when I get back."

"No! I said I would and you promised you wouldn't leave if I did. So I'll do it." He started to undress.

Watching him, Laci rolled her eyes in annoyance. The last thing he wanted was to be naked and tied to his own bed, but he always had to be in control and prove how superior he was. What the hell did she see in the man? Oh yeah. He was gorgeous. He was sexy. He was charming. He was brilliant. He was really sexy and fun to be with when he wasn't acting like a damned jerk. And oh, yeah: he was sexy.

Minutes later, he was standing in front of her, completely naked. "Now what?"

"Donovan, do you really want to do this?"

"You promised you wouldn't leave if I did. What do you want me to do?"

It seemed to have escaped his attention she'd never actually promised to stay, but perhaps it wasn't the best time to point out that discrepancy. "I guess this would be when you get on the bed and I tie you." She turned away, pretending to sort out the scarves so she wouldn't laugh out loud at the look on his face. He said he wanted to know the experience was going to mean something. As far as she could see, the only thing it was meaning was that he was in way over his head and he had no idea what she was about to do to him. Still she had to give him points for allowing this because he wanted her to stay. Maybe there was a possibility she could get him to see her side of things, after all.

He was half-sitting, propped against the pillows as she took his right wrist. "You're sure?" she asked.

"I already said I was sure," he said, soundly gruffly irritated. Because of her years working at the ranch, Laci was good at tying knots. It only took a minute for his right wrist to be securely fastened to the headboard. Without asking him again, she moved to the other side of the bed and tied his left wrist.

Pulling at the restraints, the realization hit him. He wasn't going anywhere. "They're awfully tight, don't you think? I know you're not very experienced, but it's not very seductive to cut off your partner's blood flow. Good circulation is important, you know."

"I don't think you have to worry about that. At the ranch, I tied cattle for branding all the time."

"BRANDING?"

"Donovan, that's not what I meant. Do you honestly think I'd ever do that to you? This is exactly what I mean about trust. You have absolutely no trust in me at all. You expect me to trust you every time you pick up that damn paddle and every time you tie me to the bed; but the first time I do anything, you seriously think I'm going to brand you?"

"I was just surprised. I wasn't expecting you to say that." He was getting more uncomfortable by the minute with the whole thing. "My hands are tight enough. Don't make it as tight when you tie my feet."

"I wasn't going to tie your feet, this time. I still have to pack and get to the airport."

"Well, excuse me for being a hindrance to your schedule, and what the hell do you mean by 'this time'? I hope you realize there isn't going to be a next time. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity." He pulled at the scarves again. "You tied me awfully tight."

Her eyes narrowed just enough for him to know he had said something wrong. "A once in a lifetime opportunity? Whose lifetime? I hope you're not referring to mine, because I can think of better things to do than watching you try to prove your superiority and listening to you bitch about how tightly you're tied. This was your idea, and believe me, Donovan, if I wanted to restrict your circulation and blood flow, I wouldn't have tied the scarves around your damn wrists. If you think any part of this whole game is getting me all hot and bothered, think again. Even when you're tied, you have to be in control of everything."

One of them had to be reasonable and maintain authority. It might as well be him. "Look, there's no reason to get hysterical." He pulled at the scarves again. "Why don't you untie me and we can talk about it? You don't have to rush to the airport. We can have a long talk and you can take my plane if you insist on going. I'll even go with you. You can untie me now."

Her eyes were still narrowed. "I am not hysterical," she turned towards the door, "and I don't need your plane. Trent has a plane and I'm meeting him at the airport. By the way, I never actually agreed to your proposition. I never said I wouldn't leave. As for that long talk...I suggested it a while ago and I'm having second thoughts. What's the point of talking when the only one you listen to is yourself? I'll see you when I get back and maybe we'll talk then, and maybe we won't." She reached the door.

"Hey! You haven't untied me."

"Well, since you always have to be in control...figure out a way to untie yourself."

"LACI!"

The door had already slammed behind her.

Fine. He'd just sit calmly and wait for her. There was no way she was going to take off for California, with some sleazy actor on his even sleazier plane, and leave him tied to the bed. She was just trying to teach him a lesson. That was fine. He'd teach her one right back. He'd just sit and wait and think of all the possible ways he was going to punish her for her rudeness, poor attitude, inappropriate behavior, and sleazy actor infatuation. She'd never leave him tied to the bed. Not the beautiful and independent Prom Queen. Not sweet, angelic-looking, blonde, blue-eyed Laci Grace.

"LACI! GET BACK HERE!!"

Donovan struggled with his restraints, but they held fast. He wasn't going to be going anywhere until she untied him. He stopped to listen, hearing nothing but the silence of his empty house.

Tying privileges.

Marian said to tell Victor she was claiming tying privileges. Could that mean what he thought it meant? Victor was submitting to Marian? Victor? Impossible. Victor didn't submit to anyone. Victor and Laci had the same edition of the dictionary...the one that had inadvertently omitted the word 'submission'.

He let his mind wander a bit, wondering what she would have done if she hadn't gotten so angry and walked out. All things considered, it really could have been pretty good. Laci had a very creative mind. There was no telling what she might have done. He might have actually enjoyed letting her take control for once, just to see what she did. Maybe. . . . . .

The sound of a door slamming got his attention. She was coming back.

"Donovan!"

Damn! It wasn't Laci. It was Victor. Great. Just great.

"Hey, Donovan, Laci just left. She said you needed help with something." The door to the bedroom flew open. "What do you need help...? What the fuck...???"

"Untie me, Victor."

Chapter 6 Fit to be Tied

Victor stood in the doorway, silently staring. At least he was being silent. Donovan supposed he should be grateful for small favors, but this was Victor. The silence didn't last long.

"Donovan, what the hell did you do?"

"It's a long story. Just untie me."

Victor settled at the foot of the bed. "Got plenty of time. Can't beat a good story. Especially one of yours. Always say you've got the best stories."

"Untie me."

"I'm listening."

Donovan glared at him. "Laci and I had a misunderstanding. Untie me."

"That's a pretty short story. What kind of misunderstanding?"

The glaring continued. "Laci wants to leave. When she gets back from her travels with her scumbag actor friend, she's planning to move out of the guest house."

"You mean IF she gets back."

"What the hell does that mean, Victor? Why do you always know something I don't know?"

"Because I pay attention," Victor told him, smugly. "Trent Nichols offered her a job as his personal assistant. Says she's the most organized person he's ever met. Offered her double what Marian's paying her, but Laci said no, so he offered triple. Told you he liked her questions."

"She never told me that." Donovan was outraged. "Why wouldn't she tell me the truth? She said she was looking for an apartment. She never said she was moving in with Trent Nichols."

Victor was giving him a strange look again. "I never said she was moving in with him, and I'm not sure she's taking the job, although, speaking of moving in..."

"What the hell is going on with her?" Donovan interrupted. "First I don't see her for weeks. Then she runs off with Trent Nichols and doesn't even tell me the truth. And she said she wanted to be honest. Obviously there's more than one word she doesn't understand. Maybe you need to play that fucking vocabulary word game with her. Start with...submissive. Should be a very easy segue to honesty."

"So that's how you ended up tied to the bed? Word games?"

"I'm tied to the bed because I was trying to teach her a lesson, and since I pay your salary, it's your job to untie me."

"Don't remember reading that in my job description."

"Do you remember annoying the shit out of me in your job description? You excel at it."

"Thank you, Donovan. It's always nice to be appreciated. I have a question."

"What?"

"How come every time you try to teach Laci a lesson, she doesn't end up learning anything and you end up naked and tied to something?"

"Untie me, Victor."

"Actually, I wanted to ask you a favor."

"I don't suppose it might have occurred to you this may not be the best time to ask a favor?"

"Maybe not, but I promised Marian, and since I have your undivided attention, seems like it would be a good time."

"Well, it's not."

"I was wondering if you'd be my best man."

For the third time that morning, Donovan's mouth dropped open. "Your what?"

"Seriously, Donovan, I think you're developing Attention Deficit Disorder or something. Even when you're right in front of me, supposedly paying attention, you never hear things. No wonder Laci's so pissed at you."

If his hands were free, he would have been running them through his hair. Instead, all he could do was struggle against the scarves holding him tightly to the headboard of the bed. "Will you fucking untie me? And what do you know about her being pissed at me? Where do you get your information? The Philandering Prom Queen Gazette?"

"What makes you think she's philandering? Should be careful what you say. That's how rumors get started."

"She ran off with Trent Nichols. She's spent more time with him this last month than she's spent with me. What do you call it?"

"Doing her job. You know, Donovan, you were the one who ran off on your sex slave odyssey and left her on her own. You never called her. Not once. Seems like you forfeited tying privileges. Guess that's how you ended up in your current predicament. Speaking of tying privileges, that reminds me of sexy honeymoons, so how about being my best man?"

"You're actually going to get married? You? You and my cousin Marian? Marian the Ice Queen?"

"She thaws pretty good, Donovan. She's really good at thawing. She earns her tying privileges. Thawing is not going to be an issue in our house. And speaking of our house..."

"Victor, I'd prefer not to hear about any defrosting you do with my cousin. And what do you mean by our house. I know you believe you're allowing me to live here, but this is my house. Remember?"

Victor snorted. "Like you'd ever let me forget. Never let Laci forget either. It's all about your house, and your schedule, and your routine, and what you want and don't want. No wonder she likes Trent Nichols better than you."

"Yes, it's my way. I own the place. I pay all the bills, along with your salary." Donovan was yelling again. "I should have the privilege of deciding how my own home is run, and what the hell do you mean she likes him better than me? How do you know that?"

"I've got eyes, Donovan. He's nice to her. What do you do for her? She helps look after you. She's there every time you have a bad day and need to talk. She listens to everything you tell her about yourself, and that alone can go on for hours. She knows what you like, what you don't like. She makes those damn cookies you always ask for. I haven't even started on what happens in this bedroom. Don't pretend you don't do plenty of defrosting in here. Before she came along your bedroom had icebergs and penguins in it. Now it's all nice and toasty. She's the whole reason this place is a home. Before her, all you had were big, depressing, cold, stone mausoleums. You don't appreciate her."

"Of course I appreciate her."

"Yeah? What's her favorite color?"

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"What's her favorite color? What's her favorite flower? Did it ever occur to you to ask so maybe you could give her one of her favorite flowers? Course you didn't. That would upset your routine."

"Laci doesn't seem like the flower type. She never mentions flowers."

"How would you know? You never listen to her. Did you ever think maybe once she'd like to tell you about what she did at work? Maybe that's why she didn't tell you Trent Nichols offered her a job. Why should she bother? Even if she told you, would you listen?"

"Victor, if you suddenly have all these pearls of wisdom about Laci, why didn't you ever bring any of them to my attention before now?"

"Well, for one thing...you never listen to me, either. And for another, I don't like to interfere."

"You don't like to interfere? You?"

"Didn't say I never did it. Just said I don't like it. You know, you never answered about being my best man? Will you do it?"

Donovan looked at him suspiciously. "If you get married, where are you planning to live? You're not planning to move in here with Marian, are you?"

"Hell, no. Think I want her walking in and finding you naked and tied to something? She knows enough about your reprobate lifestyle. She doesn't need to know...or see...everything."

"So that means you're moving out and leaving, too?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you. Things would be a hell of a lot easier around here if you'd shut up and listen once in a while instead of always talking. Maybe that's why you never hear anyone else. You keep drowning everybody out."

"Well, I'm listening now. You have my undivided and tied down attention."

"The house next door is for sale. Marian and I made an offer on it, so if it all works out, we'll be right next door. Place needs a little work, but she says she loves it and that's good enough for me. Be helpful, too. She can help keep you in line after Laci leaves you." Victor didn't miss the look on Donovan's face at those last four words: 'after Laci leaves you'. "So, will you do it?"

Donovan seemed very distracted. "Do what?"

"Well, two things now. Number one, will you be my best man?"

Donovan sighed. "Yes, Victor. I'd be honored to be your best man, and congratulations. I honestly hope you and Marian are very happy."

"Thanks, Donovan. That means a lot. And we'll be right next door, so nothing is gonna change."

"It's all going to change. Nothing will be the same as it was. You'll be with your wife and I'll be doing whatever it is I'm doing. You said there were two things. What's the other one? I hope it's not a bachelor party. I don't think I'd be very good at that."

"No bachelor party. Marian already put her foot down about that. She knows your reputation. No, the second thing is for you to stop feeling sorry for yourself, take your head out of your ass, and find some happiness for yourself. You know you want her, so fight for her."

"People don't always get what they want Victor, and you were right. I don't know her favorite color. I never bothered to ask. I don't even know when her birthday is."

"Favorite color is blue. Favorite flower is sunflower. She thinks they're happy and when the seeds fall they grow more sunflowers and that means more happiness. Birthday was two months ago."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Didn't want me to. Said she doesn't like fuss. Don't think that's totally true. I think birthdays don't have real good memories for her, so she tries to ignore them. Maybe you could help her make some new memories. Donovan, I know you like control, but you don't need to be in control every minute of every day. Gets exhausting. No reason why you can't take a break once in a while, and let someone else take over. Trust me, giving someone else tying privileges can be fun."

"Speaking of tying, is there a chance you're going to untie me anytime this century."

"Sure, Donovan. All you have to do is ask."

"Untie me, Victor."

"Got a weird feeling of déjà vu just then."

"I'm sure you did, now fucking, untie me."

Chapter 7 If You Can't Stand the Heat

Starting the day in the garden wasn't part of the regular routine. It was usually much too busy for quiet mornings in the garden, but when the rare opportunity presented itself, it was a good way to begin any day. The scent of colorful flowers filled the air and birds chirped quietly while butterflies flittered by. Victor would be clattering around in the kitchen and Laci would bring Donovan a cup of coffee and sunshine. Maybe he should start doing it more often, except it wouldn't be long before Victor would be clattering next door in his own house and Laci would be bringing sunshine to Trent Nichols.