All Comments on 'Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 04'

by coldhands_warmheart

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fishnets1fishnets1over 10 years ago
The wait is over!!!

I have been checking daily for this story, I have love the series, you are a wonderful writer. All I can say is thank you for creating a wonderful couple!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I laffed so hard I think I split my gut!!!! Bravo wonderful chapter I truly enjoyed it

Reading the problems and the thoughts Donavan was having made my day

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago
I Want a Unicorn!

Wonderful, truly wonderful. I have enjoyed all the humour and dialogue immensely. I totally agree that it is unique and is very well written, flowing smoothly. The only problem.....my face is aching due to smiling so much! Thank you.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
Awesome, simply awesome

Donovan is one of the most interesting (and funny) characters I've ever come across on Lit, and one of the better ones in the wide world of fiction as well. Brava!

radiodemonradiodemonover 10 years ago

I love Donovan and Victor's relationship. Their dialog is always snort-laughing funny. And Donovan's paranoia over that damn unicorn is hilarious.

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
So are you continuing???

I could see this story go on until Matt makes it to college. I really love...well, everything about your characters, dialog, scenes and plot. Just an amazing story. Wonderful. As much as I enjoy your 'fireplace' scenes, as a mother of a 1yo, I know they are few and far in between. You have captured what it is like in many a newborn's households. Parents hoping not to break them and praying that they will sleep through the night. Something tells me you might have experience in these matters as you were so dead on target.

I would like some clarification... is Donovan crying b/c he has to change more, ie the dog? Or is it tears of joy know that the unicorn is on his way out? Tears of frustration that he seems unable to rid himself of the name Virgil? Unless it is for the reader to decide? But if you do a ch5 then maybe you would have decided by then and would comment on it in the first few paragraphs.

Thanks again for entertaining me. I appreciate it.

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
I am with redyellowgo ......

This has been a wonderful series so please continue. I personally think that Donovan cry at the end because he knows that they will get a dog and it will be named Virgil. The name that Donovan thought was ridden of along with the unicorn.

mangofetishmangofetishover 10 years ago
wow.. more?

I love you for bringing the update so quickly. I definitely had a crazy grin when I saw it. :D The best of all is the Don-Vic chemistry. Frankly, this was not as funny as the last 3, but still loved it nonetheless. So will there be more?

coldhands_warmheartcoldhands_warmheartover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

As always, I am loving your comments and knowing that you are enjoying the story.

Bigg_Mike - you are amazing!

RedYellowGo - in my mind Donovan's tears come from knowing that as long as there is a Laci, there will always be a Virgil. And I'm pretty sure Laci isn't going anywhere so another Virgil is on the horizon.

Mangofetish, Inspector 123, Radiodemon, Mayness, Fishnets1, and anon - thank you for all your comments. It's great to know you are following and always looking for the next part.

Part 5 is nearly complete. It will pick up when Matthew is about 5 months old and just before Laci and Donovan's second wedding anniversary. He is determined to make this one extra special for Laci and is in quest of the perfect gift.

cuteypattudycuteypattudyover 10 years ago
#teamVirgil

I'm so in love with Donny. You have created such an awesome universe. So I'm like I hope this never ends, thank you for sharing such a fun complicated love story. You are amazing. You get a 5 *Oprah voice*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*blink*

i'm sure i've progressed into the intermediate stages to becoming a borderline schidzoid after this marathon reading session. My head's spinning. And i have a paper tomorrow. Loved this series. Loved the writing style. Did i mention a paper? Oh. And it was seriously addictive.

And now the room's spinning. My eyes hurt. Time to give it a rest. Ayup. :)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story

Great story!

Hope this is not the end

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
I realluy like This story

This has been a very entertaining story! I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ummmmmm......

I don't like this story, though I wanted to. I read the first chapter up to the part about the drugged water and the maniacal laugh and I had to close the tab. I skipped right along to the 4th chapter and again, the part about Donovan NOT knowing anything about childbirth, his incredulous expression when told that Laci requires 6 weeks of rest etc just seems unreal to me. This reads like a Fifty Shades fan fic.

What world are your characters living in? Certainly not this reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dear anon

if you'd taken the severe pains of reading the story patiently you'd realise how utterly off the mark you are.

Yours sincerely,

don't go judging everything ex ante

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRILLIANT

Thank you for sharing this awesome story. It is beautiful!

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoover 10 years ago

Another beautifully written story. I adore how your characters have evolved from a very dark beginning. Absolutely loving it. Thanks.

pisogalitpisogalitover 10 years ago
It's just SOOOO good

I don't even know where to begin about how much I've enjoyed your story thus far.

It has got the oh-so-right blend of romance with an underlying bdsm/dominant male theme that's my right up my alley and I just can't recommend this story enough.

Admittedly the first chapter might be a little too heavy and dark for those who don't venture into the NC/BDSM corners of Lit;

But once past it, it's just sunbeams, unicorns and songs about little dominants with canes all the way :P

Please oh please do carry on with your current style of writing and don't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great funny story. And pretty much truthful for the first time business dad.. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous