All Comments on 'Prince of Darkness vs Prom Queen 05'

by coldhands_warmheart

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
You made me cry again

I adore the stories of the Prince of Darkness and the Prom Queen.

I hope that this isnt the finish of you writing about them, and there are more chapters.

Each chapter was fantastic on its own but all together just amazing.

Thankyou so much for sharing

fishnets1fishnets1over 10 years ago
Loved it!

My day has been filled with joy and lots of laughter whilst reading this series! Again your writing is wonderful, I love all the characters esp Victor! Thanks for making my day!!!!

mangofetishmangofetishover 10 years ago
Thank you :)

The only missing element was laci's parents and you beautifully brought them up in this chapter. Reading this entire series has been a pleasure. Every character is special and will always bring a stupid smile on my face whenever I think about them (Virgil-the First specially, I am actually thinking of getting one ;P ). Loved the dialogues too! Thank you for this amazing serious. Wish you all the best and look forward to read more of your work soon.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
I am cheered each and every time I read these stories

They are both like and unlike the other stories on Lit. The humor is broad and side-splittingly funny, but in the end, the story comes down to the love between people. It gets little better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Every single chapter of their lives has been amazing. I have laughed, cried and cheered for each and every one of them. I don't know how you make each one better than the last but you succeed in every way.

Well done and looking forward to the next chapter in their lives or a different story altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm Wordless...

I truly cannot think of what to say about these stories that would convey how much fun they were to read. Definitely one of the best i've read on Lit.

inspector123inspector123over 10 years ago
Thanks for writing this story ....

I love the idea that a dominant can fall in love with someone who is not a submissive and who is throw for a loop by fatherhood. Do let us know if Virgil is ready to cause trouble and if you are going to publish this. I would love to have it for my Kindle's collection!

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Your mind is a sparkly thing.

:)

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Thank you, it's been a wonderful, unique journey from start to finish. Please let me know if you do continue. M

coldhands_warmheartcoldhands_warmheartover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you all and an update......

As stated at the end of part 5, I was honestly expecting this to be a one time submission. After completing a different book that ended with a cliffhanger, I was anxious to rescue my characters from the Manhattan street where I left them standing. I got all the way to chapter 5 when I got an idea for part 6 of Prince & Prom Queen and that led to an idea for part 7. Right now, I am on page one and know only how part 6 will begin and how part 7 will end. The book is again on hold but the Manhattan characters are back inside and will remain there until parts 6 & 7 are complete. The story will pick up when Matthew is approaching his 3rd birthday.

My thanks to everyone who has read, liked, disliked, and commented about Laci & Donovan. Please feel free to drop a note to my email and I will be happy to let you know when part 6 is complete.

As always, my special thanks to Bigg_Mike for editing, supporting, and everything else he does. You are the best!

CHWH

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
Sorry been busy...

...I had to hold off on my comments.

Glad I did...damn girl I thought you might have been done with your comments at the end of this chapter and that made me a bit sad. This has been an amazing story that has really picked up some true fans. Though the book idea sounds good...there is nothing to say that this could not be short novellas that you could peddle on amazon in the furture. Who knew that a stuff unicorn could have so many fans. Virgil must live!

Just a wonderful group of characters. Your really developed a great ensemble. This includes Virgil 1 and 2 and the Prince of Darkness 1 as well.

Thank you, and Thank you Bigg_Mike.

Looking forward to 6 and 7...

butchbabebutchbabeover 10 years ago
Seriously

This story is fit to be a weekly installment. It's so necessary.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 1 year ago

I love everything about this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous