Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 06

Story Info
The King and his sister the Queen try to concieve.
8.3k words
4.7
12.1k
32

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 05/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good Morning my sweet baby sister." Adam said as he awoke in the royal chambers, as his queen and sister Sarah nuzzled into his armpit, her arm draped across his muscular, lightly scruffy chest. He took in the scent of her hair and the sweet but very adult scent of their intertwined bodies, legs hooked into each others, their sweat mingling on each other's flesh.

They had fallen asleep after making love and his cock had still been embedded deep in his queen as they lay in each other's arms, but it seemed to have naturally softened and fallen out during the night. He reveled in feeling the now-dry coating of her secret cream that she had left on his penis. His almost worshipful attitude towards his sister's pussy made him treat her juices almost like they were sacred waters.

He slowly dipped his face under hers to kiss her lips.

"I had a dream about you last night." he said, softly.

"Mmm...I like your dreams." Sarah responded.

"I was grabbing your hair and doing all kinds of things to you from behind....on the bridge of the royal battleship!" Adam explained while continuing to peck little kisses on his half-asleep sister's face.

"Oh that sounds naughty." she said.

He moved his hands to take her breast into his hand when she stopped him.

"I think it's coming honey." Sarah said.

"Your cycle?" her brother asked.

"Yes. I can feel it. I need to go to the shower hall my love." she said, jumping out of bed and running into the showering room.

"Shall I call your maidservants Sarah?" Adam asked.

"Yes, please!" Sarah responded.

Adam walked to the royal bedroom door, still completely naked with his cock swinging from his semi-aroused state. Lisandra stood there as always. Lisandra was the head of their joint personal guard and saw him. She was one of their most trusted, private guards-women, and had seen both the King and the Queen naked many times, including their quite comical wedding night when a drunk Queen Sarah had declared all kinds of lustful comical statements to her guard while during wedding night sex.

Lisandra did not want the chamber door open such that anyone, even a royal servant might see the King in such a state. More importantly, if there were any visitors or ministers taking a meeting in the royal residences with the King's and Queen's parents as they sometimes did for more personal conversations, it would be incredibly embarrassing. Her desire to protect them both was so deeply embedded in her, she quickly entered the chamber and closed the door behind her.

Lisandra addressed the King: "My Lord - you should really be dressed when you open the door. I am comfortable seeing you both in any state but it is a matter of your privacy and your honor. You came looking for me? What can I do my Lord?"

She looked the king up and down once - it was nothing she hadn't seen before. He smelled of sex and desire but she noticed how perfectly formed his body was. His muscles were shaped through years of battle and work, perfectly accenting every part of his body, and his massive cock swung from his pelvis like a battering ram. She was happy for her Queen who got to experience this specimen of a man every day, and couldn't help but notice her own moisture drip a little into her garment.

"Lisandra, eyes up here." The King said as she realized she had gotten lost staring at his penis for a second. He was smirking, knowing exactly what happened.

"Pardon my Lord" she said, embarrassed. She was perhaps one of the most battle tested, brave, unrelenting members of the royal guard. Her loyalty to the Queen was absolute and this was not a moment of weakness. But physical lust is lust and the King was a particularly good specimen.

"The Queen needs her maidservants to help her bathe. Can you call them?" Adam asked.

"Certainly my Lord, I will call them now." Lisandra responded as she quickly made her way towards the door. " And...I am sorry for earlier your Majesty."

"It's just a penis Lisandra. Men and women look at each other. It's fine. We trust you with our lives, I don't mind if you look at my cock once. It was excited about getting some action with your Queen this morning but she had to run into the bath. Hence... the...engorgement" Adam explained, reaching for his robe.

"Yes my Lord." Lisandra said as she stepped out. She summoned the Queen's maidservants who entered the royal chambers and went into the Queen's bath, bringing rosewater, soaps, scents, warm cloths, wood, and other things needed to get the Queen bathed and ready for the day.

They bathed her while Adam took one of the cloths from the maidservants, scented in soaps and rosewater and wiped his cock clean. He would shower later, a part of him reveled in having his sister's saliva, sweat, and juices lightly scattered across his body, but he definitely needed to clean his penis off. He dressed himself for the day as Sarah exited the bath-chamber with her maidservants and they began to dress her.

"I'm sorry my love." Sarah said. "Your seed has not taken hold in me."

The King approached her with a look of slight worry and a gentle smile. "Why are you apologizing to me? We are doing this together Sarah. It will happen when the Creator wills it. Our job is to keep trying. And I have to say, I love trying."

"I love trying too. But...I have to give us an heir. That's one of my main roles as your Queen.."

"My seed has to take hold in your womb my sweet sister, it's not just your responsibility. It will happen when things are right." he said to her as her maidservants finished dressing her and left, leaving them alone.

The Queen continued, "I thought maybe because we are of the same blood, that you are my brother, somehow my womb would welcome your seed and I would be impregnated right away. We have been trying for a year now and I continue to have my cycles. And the number of times you've filled me with yourself. So many times." Sarah placed her hands on her stomach.

"Mmm...so many times. You take me into yourself so much, sometimes it's like you are dripping me into your panties more than you are just dripping your own juices, little sister." Adam said, taking her into his arms.

"Mm...I love dripping with your sweet, thick, cream, my King. As soon as this cycle ends, I can't wait for you to fill me again deep in my womb. But for today, I will swallow the royal cream that drips from your scepter." she said with a smile, as she knelt before her big brother and slowly undid the pants he had just put on. These grand words were largely for show and a little game they would sometimes play. They would use court-speak for their intimate moments to see who would laugh first.

Adam's penis was at full mast, sticking up at an angle and completely hard, the head engorged and angry and the shaft absolutely rock-hard with desire. Sarah could barely fit her hands around. She held it against her cheek and then pressed its head on her forehead as she licked the base because she loved giving her brother the image of his massive cock dominating her face. She knew he enjoyed the sight.

She slowly placed him in her mouth and with her now expert oral abilities, slowly took every inch.

"Oh my sweet Sarah" Adam moaned as he felt her take his entire length into her mouth.

She gently took hold of her brother's heavy testicles and then began to firmly apply pressure to them. The future of the kingdom lay inside them and she massaged them with just the right force, her hands perfectly aware of how to make her brother's body submit to her pleasures.

"Sarah!" he moaned loader as her tongue worked her magic, making circles around the massive head of Adam's penis while her other hand stroked him, massaging her saliva into his cockskin.

She slowly took him back inside her mouth completely until it had passed her gag reflex and she felt him shiver. She knew how to play this man, this king, this brother, this...love of her life...like an instrument. He put his hands on her head and screamed her name.

"Sarah! Fuck!" he yelled, unable to say anymore as he unleashed his load yet again into his sister's eager body, shooting directly past her throat. He looked up with his eyes closed and just enjoyed the feeling of his baby sister relieving his desire. As he came she slowly pulled him out a few inches and took the rest of his cream into her mouth, swallowing as needed but then being faced with yet another mouthful of his semen. When he finally finished, he looked down, utterly drained, every muscle of his body relaxed, and looked at Sarah's beautiful face.

She opened her mouth to show him his semen inside it, nearly dripping out. Then she winked, closed her mouth, and swallowed every drop. It was the wink that made him laugh. She knew how to be so fun, naughty, and so sexy. He couldn't imagine what he would do without the utter pleasure, joy, and laughter she brought to his life.

"I know you need to relieve yourself now that you just ejaculated. Go do that and bring your cock back here and I'll lick you completely clean so only my saliva is on your penis." Sarah told him.

Adam obeyed his Queen with a smile, and returned.

"How are you everything I could have dreamed of?" Adam said softly as he felt her lick his penis up and down, move her hand back on forth on it to ensure every drop of anything that could come out of it was completely done and in her mouth.

Sarah smacked her lips and stood up and nuzzled his ear. "That feeling goes both ways, brother." she said, as he put his pants on and secured the belt.

"Mmm" he said, kissing her ear.

"On to the royal court?" Adam asked?

"Yes. Let's go do king and queen things." Sarah said, chucking.

They first stopped into their parents' royal apartment and found Tarian and Diana drinking tea.

"Are you off to court?" Diana asked.

"Yes mother" Sarah said. We have a few meetings to attend, apart, and together before lunch.

"Have breakfast with us first." Diana said.

"I don't want to eat anything right now mother. I already sucked breakfast out of your son this morning and I also began my cycle so my stomach doesn't want more food right now."

"You always have to say something, oh my God." Diana said, laughing. The sexual jokes had become ridiculous in this home after their relationship had reached full acceptance.

Sarah had just one more. "It was truly a royal breakfast I must say."

Tarian shook his head. "Alright that's enough child thank you. Adam are you eating anything? Sit down with me if you are we need to talk."

"I have another half-hour before my first meeting Father. I have time." Adam said as he sat at the table in his parents' dining hall.

"It is time for you and your sister to have an heir my dear Son. We are concerned that you aren't having one yet." Tarian said, sternly.

Sarah exclaimed: "Oh God, Father, not this again, it's only been a year!"

Adam understood his father's thoughts but Sarah was right, they had only been together a year. He wanted to bother him. "You would like me to impregnate your daughter, is that correct Father?" Adam said, smiling. He loved pushing this whenever he had a chance.

"You love reminding me that you are her husband don't you?" he said, shaking his head.

"It's in good fun dear Father. I mean no disrespect. Sarah truly is the love of my life and I am honored that she even accepts me." Adam said. He got off on reminding his parents that their little girl was his wife and regularly the recipient of all of his lusts, but he truly didn't meant to harm.

"In seriousness son - you must produce an heir, sooner rather than later. There is no greater blessing for a king than to have an heir who comes into his own strength before the father has lost his."

"Father, we've been trying for a year! We are a little concerned but one year isn't that much is it?." Adam asked.

"Is your sister involved with many affairs of the kingdom? Is she busy? Stressed?" Tarian responded.

Sarah answered: "Yes father. I'm in charge of domestic security, the departments of families and clans, and education. My brother is in charge of everything else. None of my responsibilities are light - yet they are not particularly stressful either. I'm not dealing with the treasury or the agricultural issues or the military deployments we currently have in 9 different sovereignties. Adam is handling all of those things."

"Nevertheless, you need a break my dear. Stress affects the woman's ability to conceive more than the man's." their mother said.

Tarian chimed in, "You should go to the summer palace in the Golden Springs. Just the two of you. Leave your responsibilities for a month. You haven't taken more than a day off since the coronation. It's not normal and it's not healthy. And the stress on you Sarah, as High Queen it is more than the stress placed on any normal Queen. And the ministries you are running, not a single one of them is easy. It is hard for the body to let go of the stress and allow itself to relax enough to get pregnant.

"Father - I'm not that stressed. The departments of families and clans is funded well enough to provide families with single-parents allowances for their children, and we've successfully merged military education with the empire's schools so that every child will grow up knowing how to use a sword and fight in a unit. Father's dream that would ensure that this nation will never be overcome by a foreign power will be reality. And interior security of the kingdom is sound - I've met with our intelligence officers alongside my brother and we are currently in a stable place with no fomenting unrest. The kingdom is happy because Father did an excellent job for the past decade of using the Treasury to fill any gaps in the people's livelihoods from droughts, floods, and the border skirmishes. They are grateful to the throne for caring and actually doing something. The people know the treasury money is theirs and is spent primarily on serving them, not on serving us." Sarah responded.

Adam sat next to her, and massaged her hand as she spoke. It was something he did naturally when they sat together - he would naturally find a part of his sister's body to rub, massage, or somehow show affection to. Diana saw the cute, affectionate way her son treated her daughter and smiled. How often she would walk in and find the most powerful man in the world sitting on the couch reading royal briefings while massaging his sister's feet as they lay in his lap. "What a perfect, heaven-made joining these two are" she thought to herself.

"Besides" Sarah added, "your son here helps me relax almost every night in ways that you probably don't want to hear about."

"Oh we hear you whether you tell us or not" their father replied. "I've told them to seal the walls better but the engineers have told us that most of these walls on this side of the palace bear loads and cannot be torn down easily. So there's not much we can do for now."

Sarah blushed, "I'm sorry father." She knew she was the one who made the most noise. A part of Adam secretly felt joy. There was a dark, slightly perverted part of him that enjoyed that their parents got to hear his little sister's screams and moans of pleasure as he pounded her daily.

"Your relaxation activities here aside - it's not working. I insist you go away for a month. Take some time, plan around Sarah's cycles, and both of you go and work on providing an heir for this kingdom. I say this to you with any authority I have left in your eyes as your mother. We will manage things here for you." Diana said.

"OK. We'll go." Adam said.

Sarah, ever the workaholic after having begun her rule with some hesitance was surprised at Adam's acceptance of the solution. "Adam?"

"What? Think about it Sarah. Mother and Father, OUR mother and father, are literally asking us to go on a vacation so I can fuck you for an entire month, fill you with my semen, and impregnate you. Can you imagine life getting any better? What more do we want? If I wasn't king I'd take a few years vacation if it meant I could spend most of it inside you, little sister."

Tarian had learned to ignore reacting to his children's lewd comments about each other. "Then it's agreed! You leave tomorrow!"

"We have to order the staff to pack everything first. And arrange the administrative handover to the ministers and the chief-of-staff. We can't leave tomorrow!" Sarah exclaimed.

Diana laughed lightly, "It's already done my dear. We already ordered the staff to pack last week, it look them that long. We prepared the journey, and we worked with Akarias to pull an extra security battalion to protect the summer palace. The battalion is already marching to join your guard at the summer palace when your guard shows up with you."

"Akarias is MY chief-of-staff, how did you get him to do all that without telling me?" Adam asked.

"I'm still your father. He knows to listen to an old king. He understood when I told him you need some time away. You'd be surprised how quickly he admitted that seeing how much you two work made him feel you need a break too." Tarian answered.

"Fair enough Mother, Father, we will go tomorrow." Sarah said as she moved towards her father, kissed him on his forehead and did the same to her mother. Adam rose and repeated that act of affection for them and they both left together.

"Your father just asked me to fuck you all the time for a month." Adam whispered as they walked hand in hand down the hallway of the residence towards the door that led to the public royal court building.

"You just love bothering him." Sarah said chuckling.

"You like bothering both of them!" Adam responded.

"That's true." Sarah replied, smiling.

----------------------

A week of travel later, they arrived at the summer palace in the Golden Springs, a massive sprawling structure that held all the palatial infrastructure needed to run the kingdom from there. It was surrounded by castle walls that were already populated with guard battalions and heavy catapults and ballistas that could annihilate anything that came into range of the walls. The palace was set on the sea and Sarah could see a fleet of the kingdom's warships holding position on the horizon.

One might think all of this infrastructure was wasteful and the deployment of a battle fleet solely to protect the royal couple was extravagant, but the Golden Springs palace was situated not far from over 30 major villages whose populations added together came to be higher than many of the kingdom's major cities. The palace and castle walls were part of a larger stronghold that served as a staging point for the military to protect the villages as well as as a shelter for all of them. The ships stood guard not just for the couple, but for the massive population of the combined village network there and the major shipping ports that were further north down the coast.

But right now - the palace was quiet. No heavy personnel except the Amazonian guardswomen and a few staff for cooking and cleaning.

They entered the residence hall of the palace to find it beautifully decorated with roses, beautiful beds, sheets, blankets, drinks and fruits. The Amazonian guards, the women who formed the royal guard unit for Adam and Sarah were the only people allowed into the palace. The security battalion was given explicit instructions that the King and Queen were not to be disturbed for any reason, ever, during this month.

Sarah looked out onto the sea to find the sun coming to kiss the horizon gently.

"I've never made love to you while watching the sun set." Sarah said to Adam.

"Let's do it. Right now." Adam said, moving towards her.

"Let's time it so that we can both cum when the sun sets all the way." Sarah said.

They quickly disrobed and Adam took his sister into his arms.

"I'm so happy to be here with you. Just you and this ocean and nothing else. If I could spend this entire life without any of our distractions, and it was just spent loving you and raising our children, I'd be glad to give up the crown for it. If not for our duties..."