Prince Selects His Sister Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe that is a fight we'll have to take up one day - changing the law." Adam said. " As for our cousins, if something happens to us, we won't be here to think about the kingdom so I'm not that worried. As long as our souls remain together in the life to come, I don't really care my love. May we always be together." Adam said, as he kissed her.

"May we always be together my brother." Sarah said with a smile and kissed him back, but this time on his nose and then licking the tip of his nose, just to be silly, making him laugh.

"I think I'm going to put my legs down now." she declared. "You filled me with what felt like a gallon of your seed. I don't think we need to do more for tonight. I feel so sore with all this impregnation fucking. It hurts and it hurts so good. But it still hurts." Sarah continued.

"Of course" he said, and slowly pulled out of her, causing a torrent of their thick creampie to pour out of her and onto the bed. He lay on his back so she could snuggle up to his chest.

"That is quite a mess" he said.

"I don't care, I love sleeping in the mess as long as it's yours and mine Adam." she told him. "We'll shower in the morning."

"Lady Sylisia!" he called out.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked.

Sylisia entered the chambers and rushed to bed, to witness Adam and Sarah completely naked, Sarah's pussy a dripping angry red filled with a thick white cream that was clearly Adam's semen, slowly dripping a stream onto her brother's thigh as their bodies lay intertwined. She could smell the scent of sex, and sweat, and desire in the air.

"Yes my King" she said, making sure to look at his face, not his massive cock, the queen's dripping vagina, or their sweaty, naked, beautiful bodies laying intertwined together in bed.

"The Queen and I have been making love more than usual for the past week as we try and have an heir and it's left her pubic areas a little rough and sore. As you can see, she's pretty beat up down there." Adam said. "Do you think you can get some cream or balm that I can rub on her outer part of her pussy? Just on the outer lips. Make sure it's safe for use there though so it doesn't burn her or hurt her. Just something to calm the skin and maybe relieve the pain." he asked her.

"Of course my Lord, I actually have just the thing right here. It's a cream we use for armor burn after shifts. It heals the skin and takes the soreness away." Sylisia responded, and took out a vial of light green ointment from the pockets under her armor.

"This is Amazonian healing balm! I know this!" Adam exclaimed! "We used to ration this in camps when I was on campaign for exactly that reason, armor burn. Eighteen hours of wearing armor would make the skin and the tissue underneath so sore. I never thought of using it for...." he trailed off.

"Sexually induced outer pelvic soreness?" Sylisia said, smiling. "Yes my King, it's perfect for this. We know from personal experience. Please, take my entire vial." she said offering to them.

"No no, not the entire vial" Adam said. "I remember my armor days and that is hard to get, and you wont be able to get another vial easily while we are in the summer palace. Just let me have a little for tonight." he said as he took it, took enough out to cover two of his fingertips, and gave it back.

"Truly my Lord, it's no problem. We have enough among all the guardswomen. Please take the vial. I insist. You are here to conceive an heir which means the the Queen will continue to...receive you....many more times over the next few weeks. You will need the entire vial, I am sure." Sylisia said.

"Thank you my sweet Sylisia" Sarah said. "I am glad to take whatever relief I can get."

Sylisia smiled at Sarah and nodded. "Yes my Queen, it will be worth it. Can I aid your majesties with anything else?"

"No sweetheart that's all we need" Sarah told her. "Thank you!"

"Always, your majesties" Sylisia responded, and made her exit.

"This is fucking magic by the way" Adam said. We'll be able to fuck five times a day and all the tissues will be healed and ready as long as we keep using this. He sat up and rubbed the healing balm onto his sister's outer vaginal lips and her pelvis area, even spending some time underneath her pussy and above her ass, getting as much of it into the space that he had regularly been violating with his cock.

Sarah immediately felt the relief. "That is wonderful!" she said as she felt her body relax and the rough feeling of having been fucked over a dozen times in the past few days began to subside till only the post-climax, pleasurable sensations of sexual release and relief remained. Adam kissed his sister's clitoral hood for good measure, still seeing that there was a thick white core of his cum in her now slowly closing vaginal lips that continued to drip a rivulet of their combined cream. He lay back down so he could put her head back on his shoulders.

She kissed his neck, deeply one more time to try and leave a mark, and then fell asleep clasping her entire body to him, intertwining their arms and legs. He could feel some of their incestuous mixture drip out of her and onto his thigh, still warm. He didn't mind.

He looked up at the ceiling, imagining what his sister would be like holding their baby, and smiled, having sweet thoughts that would turn into sweet dreams as he drifted off to sleep.