All Comments on 'Princesa'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

They should have asked Haley to stay...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Damn that's a great story. No monkeyfucking. Just pure simple making love. If only they'd asked Haley to stay. Be a complete family +1. Dearly love to read a part 2. See how things move along. Well done.

3 stars

DRAGONRIDER55 P2

stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Wonderful Story, Bebop

Amazing actually, considering how young you are.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 5 years ago
A convincing threesome love story

takes a very good writer. You show us the difference between youthful infatuation and mature love, and that true love isn't for the faint of heart.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

When Amber asked if he was okay with Haley being bi, I KNEW she was thinking of a threesome.

"Haley, are you okay with this. Is this what you want?" - I should think that it would be Haley asking this of Amber!

I was expecting an epilog where they would all end up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Aww, why’d she have to stick to her New Zealand move?

She’s already “Aunt Haley”, this seems like a good sequel opportunity!!!

Any chance she discovers she’s pregnant and brings back a new member of the family?

If not, I guess they got their closure but, since it looks like they could make it work, I think they deserve more...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
A well written romance with

a loving wife in the mix. Nice job and very smooth story telling. Thanks for writing and posting this for us readers. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Very touching and loving tale. This edition stopped a good stopping place, but is not complete. There needs to be some long soul searching talks between Amber and Sam. I look forward the rest of the story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
Holy handgrenades!

I m not crying! Nope, not at all.

I mean, sure, I wasn’t expecting romance and passion and genuine,unadulterated love; but I wasn’t expecting this emotional roller coaster either.

5 stars isn’t enough to rate this phenomenal story of lost love and a deeper ocean of love.

Thank you.

deadonedeadoneover 5 years ago
Holy shit

They got to see her off at the gate!! Most be nice to have celebrity perks! :-)

Great way to wrap up a wonderful feel good story.

Once Haley was reestablished; I was expecting the worse for Amber. Thanks for not taking the easy way on her. But like Annon, I want to know when is Haley bring back little Sammy's cousin/sister?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Page 3

"a torrent of my love"...OK that's hilarious.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Spec

fucking tacular. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
See

Honestly, I figured it out when the roommate hated him at the beginning. This borrowed from another story, the title escapes me. As soon as Haley mentioned a girlfriend, it was even more obvious. Well done, excellent story.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Sharing without anyone getting hurt. In fact all were better off after the fact. A very nice difference. Thanks big guy.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent writing.

I was happy that you didn't have Haley move in with them although I suppose that is a possibility in the future (I do wonder if Haley is now pregnant with Sam's child?). Poly isn't my personal favorite storyline. It was obvious that Amber was bi-sexual and that's why her college roommate hated Sam (only obvious because this story is posted in Literotica). Overall this story was entertaining and well written. That's all we, as readers, can ask for. Well played.

5 stars

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Very nice romance

Something tells me that a trip to New Zealand is in the near future for Amber and her lovin' hubby. Good story!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Touching

It had fantastical elements with Amber being bi and open enough to bring Haley into her marriage.

That said, this was a very touching tale that sold me on it.

Dc5655Dc5655over 5 years ago
Wonderfully crafted story!

A story such this I wish had chapter after chapter detailing the lives of your of characters! Any chance?

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I like the theme reconnecting with someone from the distant past

Circumstances too often force a separation, and there is always wondering what might have been. It's nice to read a story where not only do the characters get to find out, but it ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

In my opinion the best of the lot.

Great job building the characters and involving so much emotion and love.

This one will be hard to top.

5* only because there aren’t more possible.

Thank you

kdad9010kdad9010over 5 years ago
Beautiful story!

Really beautifully written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hallmark Channel material

Sappy with sex. For the obvious efforts you made, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So appealing, so idealistic, so innocent, . . .

so dangerous and threatening. Haley will want his child. Amber will want Haley. It will all seem so loving and wonderful and poly amorous when Haley and his child move in with them. Any maybe they will all live happily ever after. What could go wrong?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Lovely

Great story, pulling readers' emotions every which way. Top shelf stuff.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
This is a stellar story

of young love lost and found again.

Another moving story in this event.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Great

Just a great story, Five Stars worth. Thank you for it!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Elusive Butterfly Wings Her Way Back From Childhood Dossier of Memories & Into Mature Narrator's Life

The little girl who got away is often a wistful, sweet source of low grade angst to little boys who have aged into so-called mature men. Bebop3 took this theme and created a sweet-grit free fantasy how the lost two-some can expand their ranks by one and make up for lost time in ethereal yet scorching tri-cornered, one & done tryst.

Bottom Line-Literotica was made for virtual dreams like this. But be very careful before digging out old yearbook, researching census records then Facebook into order to actualize this pie-in-the-sky reverie. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

What a great story! This is one of the rare cases where the whole story that includes lots of mixing, is an actual love story. Ya done real good here.

T.T.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 5 years ago
Thank You

for another great story! You have quickly become one of my favorite authors, and I can’t wait to read your next wonderful story!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Nice enough that they found each other again, though it's a bit of a downer that so many years had passed, kinda made it less enjoyable for me somehow.

A decade would have been better, I think, that way Haley wouldn't have wasted a large portion of her youth.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Quite a downer that she just left, I would have wished that the story ended on a brighter note.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 5 years ago
Loved this story...

...as well as the one recommended at the end by the author. Thanks.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
MAGNIFICENT!

Now, That is a story! I loved it, Thank You, including the credits in the final paragraph, some of whom I consider great authors in their own right.

5* is such a small acknowledgement of this level of writing talent but I give it happily and gratefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Good to find a loving wives story that is not stereotyped. I think Hayley leaving for New Zealand is a good ending, they have found some closure without the complications of actually living closely together in a threesome or whatever (apart form the occasional visit, which is easier to handle.)

A couple of minor points, you seem to have confused Australia and New Zealand (as a Kiwi living in Australia I am sensitive to this), koalas and Vegemite are Australian, not New Zealand and QANTAS is the Australian airline. I don't think QANTAS flies direct between the States and NZ, you could fly on QANTAS, but you would probably have to change in Australia, making a long flight even longer. Or use a code share flight.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 5 years ago
Good job!

I can really appreciate a story where the return of the long lost first love isn't an ominous threat to the current relationship. Thanks for sharing your story with us and extra thanks for the story suggestions, there hasn't been a clunker yet.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

I see a sequel coming, Haley wasn't on the pill. Sammy has a new step-sister. If they all lived together I do not see any one complaining and Sam can afford it.

WakeupnowWakeupnowalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Nothing else needs to be said.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Man! “Romance” category if I’ve ever seen one.

Sweet... and “Yeet!”, though I still don’t know exactly what it means. Neither does my wife, and she teaches high school.

5-stars & Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well crafted

Full of human need and caring. I am sure that somewhere in this world, a story like this has happened.

It was refreshing that there was no betrayal, though there was more than a dash of heartbreak.

This being your story, and where you left it, I know they lived happily ever after.

All that said, if I were Sam, I wouldn't have had the courage and openness to have let it go where it did. My story would have also been full of heartbreak, but it would have been due to the unfair, unfeeling fortunes of life, the things that happen to us all.

I understand that, for these characters, it was a hard journey but they took it anyway... however, for me, it would still be playing with fire, a risk I couldn't take, for fear of the possible burn that could last a lifetime.

At least, what happened between them was because of love and compassion. Maybe, that's enough to let it pass.

Thanks for the read. And it was also erotic as hell.

muskyboymuskyboyover 4 years ago
sequel

she left, really????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

One of the pet peeves I have with English-speaking writers is the way they mangle non-English surnames and place names. I know some Latin American people give themselves English first names in order to look cool or because they were born in the US but a family name is a family name. Alvarado, OK?

Now then Haley’s story can be compared to Andyhm’s ‘Alison’ title character in that she is taken away by her parents unexpectedly before the couple become adults. However Haley’s life was to be kept secret because as the daughter of a top Colombian drug-runner, her whereabouts could not be public to anyone.

Give a lot of credit to the wife, she understood her husband’s wish to see Haley again, but perhaps she should not have allowed them to have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope.

Not my thing in the least. Well written but threesomes meh. Been there it rarely goes well. Oh and the wife just happens to be bi. Lol contrived

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

You lost me at the convenient threesome part. I knew as soon as Haley mentioned her girlfriend broke up with her, you were gonna go the lazy route. Contrived bleh, nothing noteworthy here at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Warm touching story

Teared up a few times and enjoyed the ride. As others opined, could have done without the three some /bisexuality. But hey, it's an erotica , not a hallmark , site , and it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well, I guess it works

I guess it works in your head, and the fantasy of a lot of guys out there. Didn't really see any conflict that they might have had, but i guess like in fantasies since once upon a time, they lived happily ever after.

AgroundagainAgroundagainover 3 years ago
Great emotion-filled story

On par with the late (but nor forgotten) great authors of this site and some of those that are still with us. Your storytelling is superb from this reader's perspective. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why are people complaining about the sex in a sex story on a sex story website? This is LitEROTICA, not LitEMOTION! If you came here to read top-notch, tasteful literature, you're doing it wrong. I came here to rub my dick to a threesome story and got a soulful, uplifting romance as a bonus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just one last bit, to end this great story,

About a month later, we got a telegram from Haley. It simply said, "I'm Pregnant".

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Beautiful. What a wonderful story that brought the three of them together if only for a short time.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

I did not like this story that much. I mean, I could intellectually understand this bi-sexual relationship, BUT not with my alpha male heart and feelings - that is an entirely different matter. I can't even get my head around trying to keep up with two straight women, let alone two bi-sexual women, who don't really need a man around to get their needs met. I would probably consider it to be too much competition for the love of my woman. For more than 50 years I have been living with one woman and I don't share my relationships very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I Liked this whole story ! I was afraid it was going to end up with some stupid psycobabble ( sp ) that one would understand - including the speaker !

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

The best of both worlds. Hope she comes back for Xmas with bread in the oven.

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Bebop can tell a compelling story and did it again with this one. But as good as it was, I'm just not a fan of poly relationships.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

The romantic tension is strongest in a story when it is between two people. Add a third person in the bedroom, and the romance dissipates, becomes less urgent. Who cares if the two lovers get together in the end, if there is a third to pick up the slack? Anyway, I get that one man, two bi-sexual women in a threesome is a popular male fantasy, but I question whether it truly belongs in LW.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Beautiful piece of storytelling. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would like it if chapter 2 is going to happen and haley lets them know that she is pregnant with sam's child

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your beautiful romantic and lovely story. Definitely a 5 star ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

effigyw333effigyw333over 2 years ago

Wow polyamory is a lifestyle which I can't even fantasize fantasize, Bebop has made it believable. Certainly is an enjoyable story, and I wouldn't mind seeing at least one more chapter and of course, Haley's return with a little surprise. Oh well, your fans are already writing the next chapter for you. Don't let us take over from your talent.

MellowJoeMellowJoeover 2 years ago

I've been here too long. I was expecting Haley and Amber to dump Sam and run off together.

Well done.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Wow! I don't know how you come up with this shit but I love it! That was a beautiful love story, every bit of it.This one surely deserves 25 stars but they'll only count 5 BIG FAT SHINY STARS and you deserve every one of them and more. Thank you Bebop3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Top story - the best I've ever read . This one kept me up all night , and I loved it !!!!

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

I think you put this story in the wrong section, romance. The way you handled the love scene at the end was very nice and emotional and the way it should always be. A long lost love and a loving and understanding wife. Above all the most important thing was the understanding and communication between them all, beautiful. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This, as most always with this author, is very well told. But successful threesomes dwell in the land of total fantasy. True conjugal love doesn’t share. Jealousy and insecurity will tear 99 out of 100 threesomes apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pauline French?????

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

I share the opinion of Anonymous a couple of comments down, the one sceptical about polyamorous relationships, in this case a threesome. It's almost inevitable that two form a tighter bond. The third person, if not thriving on being the fifth wheel (and it's hard to believe that anyone does) will feel unhappy sooner or later and either suffer or leave. Out of curiosity and boredom I've watched parts of a documentary about two or three different threesome couples (?). I got the impression they wanted to believe in their "project" because they thought of themselves as progressive minds and wanted to be different, ultimately to put the traditional, "opressive" family to rest. I don't know how to better explain it, but they seemingly tried to will their feelings to follow their political convictions.

However, it's not my cup of tea at all. Whenever I fell in love there was never room for romantic feelings towards a third person. That's just the way I am.

Lastly, for a heterosexual couple presumably deeply in love Amber and her husband do a whole lot of mutual masturbation/foreplay instead of having actual intercourse. I don't know if this is just the author's preference or if he his trying to sort of equalize every sexual activity. You know, as in lesbian (or gay for that matter) sex is the same as intercourse between woman and man. I don't doubt that the former activities are gratifying for people inclined to interact with partners of the same sex. But the latter is the only way to make children while engaging in sex, and it's still the way the overwhelming majority of children are put into life. It's the real reason a libido exists. People who believe that personal fun is more important or a more noble cause than the reproduction of the species are delusional. Too many people like to believe that civilisation is superior to biology and evolution. Of course I don't know the future, but up to now a stance like that is just a sad joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Refreshing to read a story where the MC isn't some kind of delusional psychopath like so many from this author.

Nonseuitour

Bebop3Bebop3over 1 year agoAuthor

-Refreshing to read a story where the MC isn't some kind of delusional psychopath like so many from this author.

Nonseuitour-

.

Yeah, absolutely. That guy is the worst. My advice? Stop reading his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's sad when one confuses their opinion for the only one. As the saying goes - different strokes, different folks? That isn't to say that opinions can't change over time but no one has the right to feel that their opinion is the only one that counts. Refreshing when one keeps that in mind.

Damn, that Pauline sure gets around between JPB, Q, Bebop and ???! Thanks Bebop.

somewhere east of Omaha

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

For a couple so in love Sam and Amber don't communicate worth a damn. She never told him she was already in a relationship when they got together. In the entire time of their marriage she's never told him she was bi.

After seeing Amber initiate sexual activity with Haley without them ever having talked about it Sam just decides they don't need to discuss it.

I get the sweet reunion between Sam and Haley after 20 years but, if this continues down the path that's hinted at. I just don't see it working out well. Especially between Sam and Amber. She showed twice in this story that she's a cheater. Hopefully things work out for Sam and Haley in the long run.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Something that cracks me up with this author is the guys are all such pussies. This guy was sooooo in love he didn't date anyone or do anything sexual with anyone until he met his fucking wife for fucks sake give this guy a fucking tampon.

kameljockeykameljockeyabout 1 year ago

Ring the BELL! We have a winner.....

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Wish there was a part2

Btrying2Btrying28 months ago

Super story. Well developed plot and characters. Very much a feel good story with underlying social awareness points. I wanted to know more about the life of these very interesting characters as I realized the story was drawing to a close. Thanks for sharing. John.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you that was one of the most touching storries I have ever read on Literotica.

GR

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 month ago

Very good. assume Haley moves back after 1 year in NZ and into their guest house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
I'm about 55,000 words into Secondhand Hearts, a new story in the Hop on the Bus series. If I can figure out a way to post it here without it being stolen and posted on Amazon, I should have it ready in about a week or so. There's someone who has stolen about eight of my stor...

SIMILAR Stories