Princess

Story Info
She goes on a date.
1.4k words
4.36
18.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Dan. My lover, Rex, calls me 'Princess' as in his little fairy princess.

He told me how tonight's date wanted me to dress. Very specific.

Three inch strap on spike heels. An ankle length skirt. I chose my dusty blue wool one. A see through blouse. I'm wearing my pink one with the frill collar and cuffs. Panties, no bra. I put a little rouge on my nips.

My thick blond hair is brushed back. I keep it cut to the nape of my neck for easy maintenance. Simple gold button earrings.

"All ready? You look fabulous. Is that new lip gloss?"

Rex holds my three quarter length red satin coat with the wide grey fur collar and cuffs. Must be meeting my date somewhere sophisticated where my dyed pink fur jacket would be out of place. Some dates like the cheap slut look. You never know.

The doorman opens my door and gives me a hand as the parking valet goes to the driver's door. Very upscale. We haven't been to the XXXXXX for ages.

Rex slips an envelope to the concierge. We go to a table at the lounge. As Rex orders drinks, I slip my coat off my shoulders and arrange my skirt just so.

Over by the door I see the concierge discreetly point us out to a gentleman. I give him a little 'toodles' finger wave.

The gentleman goes to the bar, gets a mixed drink, then casually walks our way.

"Why, Rex. Is that you?"

"Yes, Sir. Imagine that. Won't you join us?"

"Sir, this is Princess. Princess, meet Sir."

"So nice to meet you. I didn't catch your name, Sir."

"Lets stick to Sir. That's all you need to know, Princess."

"Oo, an international man of mystery." Giggle.

An envelope slides under the table to Rex. "I must be going. Princess, Sir, enjoy your evening. The gentleman will see you get home safely." He kisses my cheek and goes.

We sip our drinks.

"Shall we?" The gentleman stands.

"We shall." I stand, he lifts my coat to my shoulders and elegantly holds out his elbow for me to take.

He's well dressed, manicured fingers, styled hair. Comfortable wealth, not flashy. Even on my heels he's still almost a foot taller than my five three.

We enter the elevator. Up to the eleventh floor. He opens the suite's door and motions me in ahead.

"Honey, we're home!"

Oh, a threesome! Wonder why his wife stayed here in the suite.?

A solid black man, shorter than Sir but taller than me comes out of the bedroom wearing a hotel robe, and bare footed. Nice legs. Big feet and hands. I almost giggle, thinking what that portends.

"Brother, this is Princess, our date. Why don't you take her coat while I slip into something more comfortable? Perhaps she'd like a drink?"

"Pleased to meet you, Princess" He takes my coat and lays it over the back of a chair. "Have a seat while I open the Champagne." There's a couch facing out the windows to the moonlit storm tossed lake. The Great lakes never freeze over. Cold savage beauty. Brother dims the lights then sits beside me.

"Cheers." we clink flutes.

"To a wonderful evening."

What a warm smile. Such a deep sexy voice. My panties almost slide off when he speaks. I slide my free hand to his knee. A big black pole rises through the front of his robe. I run my index finger up and down it. Then I set my glass on the coffee table.

Stroking, kissing and licking I adore his magnificent bone. Long, not too thick and uncircumcised. I can't swallow all of it, but I do my best. Hands wrapped around it I swallow. I bob my head up and down on it's perfection. Beautiful mouthful.

"I didn't expect you two to wait."

Sir sits beside Brother with a flute of bubbly in his hand. They kiss. I get back to the project at mouth while they kiss. Brother strokes my hair. I love the feel and taste of big black cock. "Mm, mm,mm." I enjoy the sensation. Mm, mm, mm." I feel him tense. I squeeze his big balls gently. He cums and cums, it's filling my mouth and running down my chin. Oh yes. Princess knows how to please a gentleman! Brother takes some tissues and gently dabs his cum off my chin. So sweet.

"I'll keep princess entertained if you'll go fetch her a hotel robe, dear."

As Brother leaves the room, Sir suggests I take off my skirt and blouse. I feel so sexy and exotic, coming back to the couch in just my panties and heels.

Sir reaches up and guides me to stand between his legs. His hands go around my hips and grip my tush. Then he pulls my panties down. He fondles my little sissy boy clitty. God he's good at fondling. he kisses it, then swallows. Dates never do that. Rex rarely does that. Sometimes he'll stroke me off in the shower, but rarely eat my clitty cock.

"Oh.Oh." I ruffle Sir's prefect hair. I close my eyes and enjoy. Then I cum. Sir swallows every drip.

"Here's your robe, our royal Princess." Brother slips it up my arms. He enfolds me from behind and does up the sash, kissing my neck. "Beautiful Princess."

"And delicious too. Here sit between us."

We sit an sip. We fondle and molest. Lots of kissing. Kissing everywhere. Sir opens more Champagne. We sip and molest some more.

"Princess, Sir and I would like to give you something special."

"What's that?"

"We'd love to give you a spit roasting. What do you say?"

"Why, you two are a pair of sick perverted dirty old men. I'd love to be spit roasted by you," I smiled at them. I'd heard of spit roasting, seen pictures and videos, but never been. "I've just got one rule. Two rules actually."

"What's that Princess?"

"Whoever plows my back door cunt uses a rubber."

"And?"

"After, we cuddle for a bit."

I squeal as Brother scoops me up and throws me over his solid shoulder. We go the the bedroom and he gently sets me down on the huge hard bed.

Sir sits with his back to the headboard. On my elbows and knees, between his legs, I stroke his circumcised cock. Not quite as long as Brother's, but thicker. Yum!

"Mm, mm,mm." I get right down to knob gobbling. "Mm, mm,mm." Beautiful big mouthful.

I feel Brother lift my robe's hem up onto my back. As I bob up and down on Sir's cock, Brother fingers my hole with lube. Oh, mm. Have I ever been taken by one that long?

"Here we go Princess."

"Mm, mm."

There it is, spreading me, splitting me. "Mm!" Then it's in, past my sphincter. Oh, so, good.

I feel Brother fill me as I concentrate on Sir's pleasure. Sir strokes my hair and rubs my shoulders. "Good Princess, you're so good!"

"Ghmm!" Brother's long slow strokes are so, um, so. My mind goes blank as the sensations overwhelm me. Big beautiful cock in my mouth, big beautiful cock in my ass cunt. Can it ever get better for a sissy boy? Two handsome sophisticated gentlemen giving her a cocking in a suite in an upscale hotel. To big cocks at once? "Ghmm, mm, mmm." Big strong gentle hands all over me. "Mm, mm."

Then Brother does it! He does make it better. His big slippery lubed hand fondles my girly boy clitty. He strokes my little wienie as he drills me. I cum as he stroked.

Sir fills my mouth with cock cream. In his excitement he holds my head down as he pumps cum into my mouth cunt. Oh Sir! Yes!

"Yes Baby!" Brother cums, and cums.

We collapse in a tangle. The gentlemen cuddle and snuggle me.

"That was amazing. Princess you are amazing. I wish we could just keep you forever."

Sir was soon on the edge of sleep.

Brother took me to the shower. I've rarely felt so pampered. he gently soaped and massaged me under the hot water, using a bath puff. With a handful of liquid soap he held my back to his solid body and stroked my clitty cock until I came. All the time whispering in my ear how good I was.

It was past four when the hotel limo delivered me home.