Princess Amber Fairpeach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dikus loomed over her, still on his knees, using his right hand to beat his slippery dick eagerly, 'Get on your back, Princess Titties. I'm gonna blow a load all over your face.'

Amber got on her back, following his nasally words to a tee and even opened her mouth wide as she eagerly waited for his sticky load. He groped and squeezed at her breasts with his free hand and moaned softly as he stroked himself to another orgasm that saw hot, sticky ropes of goblin cum shooting all over the supine girl's face with some landing right on her tongue.

She made sure to swallow every last drop of it.

Princess Amber lay panting on her bed, absolutely drenched in sweat and her naked thighs absolutely dripping in her sexual leavings. She did not know how many times she orgasmed from this memory yet she felt beyond satisfied and that brought a hint of a smile to her visage. The memory of Dikus the goblin was something she had kept buried since she had regained her freedom, as she was wont to visit it for the tumble of emotions the experience brought to her heart and mind... and body. To face that memory and relive her actions scared her - not for the fact that it happened, but for the possibilities of what might follow were she to even consider facing the memory in its entirety.

She explained the entire experience away to herself as an aberration, a severe convergence of unfortunate incidences that led to her doing unsavory things in a bid to survive, and for a while it worked for she was able to forget that Dikus even existed, the bright kernel of memory buried under the facade of queenly duties and obligations.

Tonight was different, however, and while her mind was happy enough to bury the memories, her conscience would not allow such. The memory of Dikus the goblin was tied to another darker, more tragic incident that absolutely refused to be forgotten.

While Princess Amber lay there, gasping, her mind stilled and her lusts satisfied, her conscience craved correction, and the dark train of thought that would not be stopped broke down the final barriers of years of being ignored and dragged her mind and soul into a raging tempest.

Dikus had gone ahead and left Amber to clean herself up. True to his word, the goblin had released her despite neither party actually wanting to do so. She had pretended to still be looking forward to freedom, yet a deeper part of her silently begged the goblin to renege on his promise and take her under his care for the rest of her life. She did not care that they might live in a cave in a forest or in a box in a dirty alley, she just wished that he would take her with him. That did not happen, however, and he had turned away after flashing her with that gap-toothed smile. Their parting was awkward, and she had nearly reached out for him in a bid to make him change his mind but her hand grasped nothing but air.

Amber had paused there, deep in Kogruk's slave shop, and wondered now that freedom was at hand, what was she to do?

She did her best to clean herself, of course, though given that the only dry things she could use to wipe the goblin's cum from her skin was straw, she did an obviously terrible job. Her skin was caked in dust and her hair was a tangled mess, but in an unexpected twist of fate she was free. She walked down the hallway that she knew led to the main entrance of Kogruk's slave shop, the cum in her womb making her feel full and with child as she put one dainty foot in front of another.

'The goblin was tiny, but by the goddess, he could cum like a bull.' She thought to herself, exhausted and using the cage bars to steady herself even as she felt Dikus' leavings dripping down her thighs.

Up ahead, framed by late afternoon sunlight, she could see Kogruk's back as he was walking out of the doorway yet he was carrying something in his arms. Amber initially couldn't tell what it was but something in her gut told her something was wrong and alarm began to spread over what little joy she was experiencing. She ran to the ogre who had by now stepped outside and was lowering a body swathed in a chewed out cloth.

'Master Kogruk!' Amber cried out, 'Who is that?' The sense of growing unease in her stomach turned into panic when she saw the size and shape of the swathed body that the ogre was lowering into the back of an old cart.

'Fiona.' Said the ogre, without even looking back.

'Fiona? Fiona!' Blind panic engulfed Amber's mind and she pushed the ogre's massive arms aside to throw open the cloth, which revealed the Halfling girl's stiff body. Her forehead, normally concealed by the girl's dirty bangs, was home to a massive and ghastly bruise that left no doubt in Amber's mind was her ultimate cause of death. Her entire body was possessed of a deathly pallor reserved for the dead. She remembered all too suddenly the night she caused Fiona to fall into a blind rage where the girl beat her head bloody against the cage bars unto unconsciousness, and all because she had schemed to make the insane girl as jealous as it was possible. Amber suddenly regretted every word of scorn she threw at Fiona, every ill thought, and every half-baked plan she concocted just to make the girl's life more miserable than hers.

Tears erupted from her eyes and she hugged Fiona as tight as she could and began to sob, 'I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!' she bawled, uncaring of the ogre standing dumbly by her side, nor of the odd passerby staring at the peculiar sight of a dirty, naked girl crying over a dead body, 'Please forgive me, Fiona!'

She felt awful that the poor girl died. Nobody deserved to die. She felt even more awful that, for all intents and purposes, she killed Fiona and the responsibility for the girl's death lay in her hands.

'People die, girl. Pull yourself together and get over it.' The ogre said, his tone gruff, pushing Amber aside with one of his large hands.

'I killed her! Goddess above! I killed her!' Amber was hysterical, wailing and trying to pull Kogruk away from the body. The ogre moved aside for some reason not immediately obvious, and gave her some room, 'Fiona, I will find out why you were exiled from Fairpeach. I swear! I will make things right! Please don't be dead. If I talk to my father I'm certain you can come back, and we'll be the best of friends! Please, please don't be dead!'

Amber promised the dead Fiona everything she possibly could and more, wailing into the girl's bony chest even as she tried to shake those stiff shoulders and perhaps breathe some life into the body if she begged and promised hard enough, 'Please, Fiona! Remember when you put that piece of poop in my food, and I only found it sitting at the bottom of my bowl after I finished eating all of the gruel? I forgive you for it! It was so funny!' Amber forced laughter from her mouth that was as fake as her smile but still the body did not move, and its chest did not rise and fall in breath.

This went on for some time before Kogruk simply pulled her away and bundled the body up again in the dirty sheets.

'W... what are you going to do? Will you give her a proper burial?'

'There's plenty of meat on this body for my hounds.'

'No. You can't. I won't allow it!' she cried out while trying to pull one of those tree-trunk like arms away, 'Don't touch her! I swear I will have you executed for this, you vile beast!'

She got a backhand to the face that saw her falling face-first into the ground and she saw stars swimming in her vision, the ogre warning her with a dangerously low voice, 'I have killed men and women for less,' he loomed over her and planted a heavy foot on the space between her shoulder blades, pinning her into place and pushing all the air out of her lungs, 'That dirty goblin may have paid the price I was asking for, but remember how you ended up in that cage in the first place, girl.'

Amber felt like she was about to black out from not being able to breathe and her spine began to crackle and pop but the enormous weight lifted and the ogre went about packing his cart and leaving. She could hear the sound of a donkey's squeal as as Kogruk whipped its reins and wheels grinding over dirt and cobblestones. That was the last time she would ever see him. As Amber picked herself up, it was only now that she noticed that the sun was setting and it startled and upset her greatly that she did not realize how long she and Dikus must have been fucking at the very back of the slave shop, mindless of the girl that was probably dead or dying in the cage next to her own.

***

For the next two or three days, Amber wandered Ezlador aimlessly on bare feet that had begun to bleed through weeping blisters. Hopelessness had overtaken her mind and a certain inevitability of her situation had done nothing but help the guilt that hung like a lead weight around her neck and affected her ability to think or reason out a proper course of action. She at least had enough sense to steal a cloak from a clothesline to preserve what little dignity she had left, so she remained an anonymous figure made even more anonymous by the sea of people in which she wandered.

Hunger no longer meant anything to Amber, and though she felt the effects of her body eating through its reserves of fat, she felt no compunction to eat whatsoever and ignored more than a few bread stands that would have been easy pickings if she were so inclined to simply steal.

She had, of course, tried introducing herself on the first day of her freedom to some of the town's authority figures in the hopes that they could help her return to Fairpeach, yet she had recognized the mayor's voice as the lascivious elderly man - the one they called "Marcel" - who had concocted that fairy tale within the town square of her being taken captive by three fictional witches.

Amber had left in a hurry before he even realized someone was waiting for him outside his office.

Of the goblin, there was no sign, and she ended up wandering into the outskirts of the town, sleeping in the back alleys during the day and moving only at night for fear of being recognized. She felt the need to find him, that was or sure, for he had been the singular individual who had treated her with any measure of kindness and respect while cast into a strange world and lost amidst a sea of strangers who - for better or for worse - had changed her forever as an individual. She was no longer the same Princess Amber Fairpeach who had left Fairpeach that fateful day; she was now someone else entirely.

Sometimes she wondered if this sadness she felt was all falsities, that she was merely entertaining fanciful thoughts of forlorn hopes that she might continue to wander these goddess-forsaken streets in the off chance that she might yet find Dikus the goblin. It was a difficult time, of course, and she had an even more difficult time as her emotions regarding the goblin sometimes enmeshed with those of her killing Fiona.

It was during this time that her sadness had taken a turn for the worse and had become a full case of depression as the memory of Fiona haunted her in the evenings, no different from the phantoms that haunted Fiona in her own dreams. She had no doubt she killed Fiona. Blood was on her hands, and because of her selfishness a poor, young girl was now cold and dead. Forever.

She looked at her reflection on the surface of a pond, and while the face was still that of Amber Fairpeach, she no longer felt like the face belonged to her. The sharp nose, blue eyes, blonde hair, the pretty features that had made her renowned across several kingdoms... they felt like they belonged to someone else more beautiful than she herself deserved to be.

In the emotional lows that swamped her heart and spirit, death had nearly claimed her while she stood on the precipice of a brutally high cliff, teetering on the edge of stepping off and letting the goddess decide her fate, yet fate had been kind to her that day and introduced to her the young girl that would become her personal maidservant and closest confidante; Tiesse. The girl's genuine concern had felt like a breath of fresh air and had convinced her that perhaps life was yet worth fighting for.

They both walked to a small house where the girl lived, far from the protective walls that surrounded Ezlador, passing eroded outposts rumored to be for fending off demonic beasts that in ancient times roamed these lands. Amber did not know what to expect, for the girl was quite unassuming in her appearances, and she did not look rich, but neither was she dressed in the careworn rags peasants typically wore. The girl's house was more a shanty than anything, located some distance from the last house in the town's outskirts, but it was far more welcoming than any of the more affluent houses Amber saw in her aimless route through Ezlador.

Tiesse - despite her and her family's poverty - had nursed her back to health and given her a proper bath and a clean change of clothes then, and made her feel as welcome as if she were a part of their family. In the sleepless dark of night, when Amber had been shaken awake from her terrifying dreams, Tiesse, alone, fully believed Amber when she finally decided to give voice to her identity and speak the truth of her situation. There was no judgment in Tiesse's eyes as Amber narrated those seven harrowing days, merely an expression of awe, wonder, and amazement. That such warmth and care could come from a family so impoverished astonished Amber to no end, and she promised to herself that she would reward this act of kindness a hundredfold.

When asked how she escaped, Amber did not reveal her tryst with the goblin, of course, merely stating that a kind-hearted man had purchased her and set her free out of pity. Of her guilt over Fiona's death, she felt like she couldn't give voice to that. Not yet. She had, however, made it a condition that Tiesse not tell a single soul that she had ever been captured, and she has kept faith with that covenant unswervingly.

Despite the considerable distance they had to surmount, Tiesse had not shied away from accompanying Amber, and they made their way to Fairpeach Kingdom on foot, a journey that easily lasts several days without the luxuries of horse-drawn carriage. Once they had arrived at Fairpeach, Amber had offered to the kindhearted girl to live with her forever as her maidservant and confidante, to which the young Tiesse had enthusiastically agreed. For Tiesse's family, Amber had arranged a grand dinner and a reward of gold coins presented in a hefty chest as well as a sizable parcel of land to call their own.

Amber was adamant that Tiesse's family receive more, and her father was more than happy to oblige, for any amount of gold or silver or plots of land could never, ever compare to the safe return of their beloved daughter. The Fairpeach royal family would have gladly sacrificed everything if they could just have Amber back safe and sound.

As sleep finally began to overtake Princess Amber and her mind was increasingly drawn to the restful tides of the dreaming world, she had been finally able to settle a few things that these past two years bothered her by going over the memories that she had tried her very best to bury. She realized a few things and closed certain chapters in her life, yet in doing so had forced open an unexpected one. In settling an old heartache, she was faced with a new one that she knew she absolutely must do.

She needed to find him. She needed to find Dikus the goblin.

1...5678910