Princess & the Porn: Cool Devices 05

Info
Tempest watches, describes & plays to Cool Devices Op 5.
200 words
4.14
3.4k
0
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Operation 5: "Seek"

T. continues watching each episode of the '95-'97 cult hentai hit "Cool Devices" while using various assortment of Lovense toys and making herself cum for your enjoyment. This episode is about forced "seduction", sexual slavery, slave breaking, sexual domination as well as emotional and mental sadism, humiliation and subjugation.

(Trigger warning: CNC, slave breaking, bondage, defilement, corruption, drugs, forced enema, and even T. has to take a moment to gather herself when this episode triggers some deep, uncomfortable feelings).

To my listeners:

Apologies, but sometimes you get completely unexpectedly triggered and need to pause play and process your feelings. I wanted this to left in so you could see how I deal with it then move on to finish the show and find something worth cumming to in this particular episode. Thanks for hanging in there and allowing me a moment to process with you. I wanted to show how real people sometimes have mental health needs in the middle of play... even me. I am *far* from perfect, but I want to normalize choosing to stop play in favor of handling mental health issues before resuming play. I promise it gets better at the end!!

Tempest

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

If anyone is interested, the complete dvd set of “Cooling Devices” is on sale on eBay for $79.99. But I don’t think it’s needed because of “T’s” description and story telling talents. If fact, I think watching the cartoon without T’s input would be a let down.

Share this

Similar Stories

Princess & the Porn: Cool Devices 04 Watching, giving color commentary & masturbating to "Kirei".in Audio
Princess & the Porn: Cool Devices 06 Continuing our adventures into Cool Devices.in Audio
Princess & the Porn: Cool Devices 03 Watching Operation 3 of Cool Devices & masturbating for youin Audio
Cannabis Confessions 2.1 T. decides it's a good day to relax, have a joint and playin Audio
Yuba's Touch In El-Hazard: how man & machine stumble towards love.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories