Cannabis Confessions 2.1

Info
T. decides it's a good day to relax, have a joint and play
198 words
4.17
3.1k
3
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cannabis Confessions Vol. 2.

(note: Recorded originally in Sept 2023 -- appogies for takibg s long to gst this to Lit!)

Been awhile since I have had the time to not just cum for you but to kick back, unwind, have a joint and just chat with you until I'm finally relaxed enough to cum.

I am always fascinated by the process of being "under the influence" -- I have zero filter sober, so getting me high is always a fun little experiment.

So, I'm home alone (for once), and had no where to be. So, I decided to let loose a little and just turn off the brain and turn on everything else.

On the way to cumming, I touch on my experiences and kinks being both a poly hedonist and a long time member of the BDSM and kink communities, and how I am able to handle certain types of play with my disability and neurological sensation issues.

Part 1 of 2

Play starts at 19 min.

(TW: Smoking/cannabis usage; creator is in a weed-legal state and also has medical Rx for it.

Also touches on impact play, medical issues, mention of needles and blood play.)

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong4 months agoAuthor

@DD-- yeah. While I did my best to find recording times when I could, the only place where I post immediately after recording is Patreon, because that it the one place where I have made an obligation to produce a certain amount of works and have priority access to it. So, sadly, it does mean if I am swamped with school work, I don't always get things to Lit with the same alacrity.

Upside? When I don't have classes and am on break between terms, Lit gets a large pile of audios. šŸ˜…

The other upside? I am so busy I rarely get to play or cum more often than once a week, so when I *do* records it's...... heh.... fairly explosive in the best ways! šŸ˜˜šŸ˜ˆ

Thanks, always, for listening!

T.

DeusdarkDeusdark4 months ago

It's been a min since this recording, and you have gone through 1 quarter university. But these stories of what youv'e been able to experience and play with is pretty fun! As someone who has a Sensation Modifcation kink, this is great. Thanks!

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Trying to Orgasm QuietlyĀ Listen to me rub my clit for daddy and play with a vibrator.in Audio
I've Missed You!Ā Daddy shows me just how much he missed me (two voices - m/f)in Audio
My First TimeĀ Soooo I came home and was feeling incredibly horny...in Audio
8 Minutes in HeavenĀ New possibilities, goals met, a light at the end.in Audio
For you, MistressĀ Whoever you are, Mistress, please come play with me...in Audio
More Stories