Princess and The Pounders

Story Info
A princess selects her Prince at her royal ball.
3.5k words
3.46
4.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NOKay
NOKay
2 Followers

I'm currently watching a princess movie. Ever since I was a little girl, I always loved the idea of being a princess. Me in those fancy dresses. Having every need fulfilled for you. Finding a prince and living together in a shining castle. Looking down and seeing your kingdom flourish under your rule. Just the idea of being admired in that fashion is the only thing I've ever wanted.

If I could find my prince someday.

(Yawn) that would be nice.

Kingdom of Abharren.

"Abigail!" I faintly hear.

I feel groggy, and my vision is blurry.

"What?" I mumble as I try to wake up.

"Abigail!" A woman shouts.

I finally wake up and am shocked by my surroundings.

"Princess Abigail!"

A woman in a maid outfit said frantically. She must have had J cups at least.

"Princess Abigail, get up! You'll be late for the marriage ball!"

"Wait What?" I say. "Marriage ball?"

"Yes!" she exclaims. "Princes from kingdoms all across the world are coming! They're going to ask for your hand in marriage!"

"Princess?" I ask myself.

I take a look around my bedroom. Most of it was pink and white. I had a dresser with a mirror with a super fancy outline. I opened it. My clothes were also different. Like luxury clothing.

I then looked through the huge window to my left. It looked like what appeared to be the rest of a shining castle, which I believe I was in. And to the right, the town where the peasants live. People were all lined up, seemingly excited. I'm guessing for this "Marriage Ball".

My god. I thought I was watching a movie like this. But to actually live it is something else entirely! So I got up in my silk pajamas, at least I thought they were silk. Either way they were comfy. I had to get ready somehow.

"I'll run a bath for you Princess!" The maid said.

"Thank you uhh... "What was your name again?"

"Hmm?" she said in confusion. "Don't you recognize me Princess? It's your personal maid Elaine."

"I'm sorry Elaine. All the anticipation for the marriage ball made my memory is a bit hazy." I say hoping she would buy it. I think she did. The last thing I wanna do is arouse suspicion from her.

"I'll run you that bath Princess Abigail." Elaine says.

"Ok" I replied.

I began to undress for the bath she was running, and when I was ready I took a look inside. The bath was huge. It looked more like a sauna pool to relax in. I started to get undressed. Once fully nude I walk into the tub using the tub steps.

"Everything in order Princess Abigail?"

"AHHHH!" I screamed,

I put my body in the water so she could only see my head.

"Umm yes," I stutter. "But could you knock next time you enter?"

I couldn't stop looking at her body. Her maid outfit, although stereotypical, revealed enough to show her assets. Her face was smooth and flawless. Her breasts all jiggly and soft. Her stomach, toned, her legs were long and skinny, but toned as well, and her nails were done. All of them pink. I didn't know they had nail polish in medieval times, but ok.

"Actually Elaine, I'm out of soap. Could you get me some please?"

I try to get her closer to me.

"Of course Princess." she tells me.

She then grabs some of the shelves on the wall behind me. She leans down and puts it on the floor near the bath

"Thank you, fair maid," I told her. "Actually, there is one more thing."

"Yes Princess?"

Before she could stand, I placed my hand on top of hers.

"This will be my last time here before I be wed.''

"Yes?" She said,

"I wish for me to have some company in this bath. I want you".

"P-P-Princess! This is heresy! If the one you were to wed knows of such an affair..."

"No that's not it," I interrupt. "I don't get married until the ball is over, right?"

"Right."

"So how is that heresy? I just wish to give my favorite maid the pleasure she deserves before I marry."

"P-Princess," she says anxiously "But I am not worthy."

"You are worthy," I reassured her.

I get out of the bath to show Elaine my body. My boobs and ass may not be the biggest, but they are firm and supple. My incredibly athletic body, I do gymnastics. and probably the tightest pussy in the kingdom. I take her right hand and make her rub my pussy.

"Undress and join me in the bath. The princess commands you."

"Y-Yes Abigail" she says sweetly and submissively.

I guide her hand to make sure she rubs my pussy the right way. As she does so, we tongue kiss and she lets her hair down. Her long brown hair was beautiful. She puts her fingers in my pussy as she feels my royal wetness. We continue to kiss standing. Though I may not as busty, she turns her head towards my nipples and begins to lick them.

I've only been awake for less than an hour, and I'm already going to get the fuck of a lifetime. I help her hand get to my clit. She rubs it in circles as I begin to moan. She then begins to lick my kiss and lick my neck as I moan before switching back to my nipples and licking the rest of my chest. I then lay down by the steps of the bath, and spread my legs to show her my pussy.

"Lick it", I command her.

Now for her to feel the royal pussy juices. Man, being a princess is fun. She licks my pussy like it was the tastiest thing she had ever eaten. And man, is she good. How she is not married? Well, she will be when the ball is over.

I begin to moan. "Yes fair maid! Lick the royal pussy!" I yell.

She was incredibly articulate with her tongue. She swirls around my labia. Then getting to my clit where she focuses entirely on that. She swirls her tongue as my moans turn into near screams.

"Get in the bath!"

"Yes Princess."

I could tell that her pussy was bone dry and needed to be moistened.

She gets on the third step. The water sometimes splashes on it enough to get me wet but my face is always above water.

"Open your legs."

She moans as she does what she's told.

I started swirling it around her pussy walls and then to her clit to make sure she was getting the most intense experience. Her moans turned to screams as I started rubbing my fingers on them. I tongue kissed her in order to make sure she wasn't too loud.

Then I told her to return the favor. We switched positions and she did the same things I did to her. We were tongue kissing, licking and fingering each other's pussies like no tomorrow. We must have climaxed like five times at least. It was wonderful. When we were finished, Elaine was sitting on that bath step. My head on her lap. Her hands caressing my head.

"You look so beautiful, Princess Abigail". She quietly says

"Thank you," I say back to her. "Do you have a husband, Elaine?" I quietly ask her

"No," she quietly replies. "I'm not worthy".

"WHAT?!" I say. "That's nonsense!"

"The way you made love to me? You would be an amazing wife!" "

Tell you what, when we go to the ball, I will vouch for you and find YOU a prince as well"

I tell her "Princess?!" she says in shock.

"Trust me. You deserve to be happy"

Her cheeks turned red and her eyes began to moisten.

I began to big castle bells ring.

"What is that? Bells?"

"The ball, Princess!" She suddenly realized. "It will start soon! You need to dress!"

I was able to dress just in time. A simple button up dress, stockings, a diamond tiara and glass slippers straight out of Cinderella.

I quickly made it to the ball, with Elaine guiding me of course. I quickly sat in a throne-like seat by a long stairway near the entrance of the castle. An old guy was standing to the right of it. Trumpets blared to signal the princess arrived. Time to get this show on the road.

"The royal Marriage ball shall now begin! You may now present yourselves to the princess! Best of luck for whom shall be wed!" The old man said.

The first to present himself was prince Jibaejeog-in Son from the Far East. He wore clothing that was traditional from his culture, I'm guessing to signal he was royalty. He professed that if I were to marry him, there would be order and peace for this kingdom.

"If we be wed, There shall be peace and Prosperity for us and our kingdom. We will be wed and we will be the example for all kingdoms to follow."

It was a promising offer, and I like a dominant man. But he seemed too controlling as a husband and ruler. So I turned him down.

The second man's name was Nakama Mutubat, the leader of the Punani tribe from the island down south. He had smooth skin, silky smooth.

"Yuh di most beautiful gyal mi seen mi wi mek sure yuh always satisfy."

His sweet talk was superb, and I'm sure he was good in bed. But I'm sure he did that with a LOT of women. Both in his tribe and other places. I wasn't gonna be another woman he simply wooed. And he hasn't said how the kingdom would prosper under his rule. That was a huge red flag.

"Next."

I reject a few others. But then one kingdom presents a BRUTE of a man. He must have stood 7 foot 4 inches and weighed about 400 pounds, blind in one eye and scars all over his body which you could see under his armor. Muscles on muscles on muscles. His name was Penetratus. He was the leader of the Vajeen crusaders. Apparently they're in some war against the "Sands of the Water Assassins" for something called "The True Birthstone."

Hey I just woke up this morning. I could tell by the outlining of his pants that his chode was big. It looked like his pants were about to rip open. And it didn't look erect either. It was too big. Unfortunately for me. Getting inside can be a bit of a tight squeeze. I don't think my pussy would survive an hour with him. Let alone a night.

"I'm sorry," I tell him "I cannot give you my hand in marriage."

He looked sad and was about to walk off. A single tear coming from his blind eye

"However!" I surprise him before he steps down.

His eyes wide. Wondering what I'd possibly say.

"I do know a woman who would very much like YOUR hand in marriage."

He didn't know how to react. He just stood there with a surprised look on his face. The crowd was confused.

I head to Elaine. She looked stunning. Her turquoise dress with pearls on the outside along with fur around her shoulders. She may have been my maid but she looked like a queen herself.

"What are you doing?" Elaine asked, nervous and confused.

"Come with me." I told Elaine

I bring Elaine with me. We head down to the bottom of the stairway.

"Penetratus" I announced "I present you, Elaine!"

I head back. Elaine looks at him from the fifth step while he sees her from the bottom. At first, there was silence, but there was no need to talk. Their eyes said it all. They would make facial expressions that expressed understanding of one another. And after a few moments, Elaine walks down and hugs Penetratus. He proceeds to wrap his hands around her. They kiss and finally, the audience applauses as she walks off with her new man. A happily ever after indeed.

Now it was my turn. I rejected another few princes because none of them caught my eye. But eventually, one did. A skinny man but was in shape. He seemed modest, but also with tricks up his sleeve. Package not too big, but also not too small. It was the perfect size for my pussy. He seemed to look the part, but that was only one piece of the compatibility test.

He had to show that he wanted me. So he showed me how he cared for his family and friends, how he helped them when they were in need, and even how he cared for his ailing mother until her passing.

That was sweet, but he needed to show that he loved me. And that's when he hit me with it. He explained how he learned about love. And that caring for the people he loves influenced how he ruled his kingdom. He would be there when one of the peasants in his kingdom gave birth so he could bless them. How he would give advice to those who didn't think they were doing enough for his kingdom, how they could contribute. Some of them now are royal servants. And apparently they all vouch for him.

"If we be wed, I promise that I will care for the people of our kingdom for the rest of our days".

That's when I knew he was the one. I walked down the steps and gave him a big kiss. The crowd cheered as they knew the ball was over.

Back in the castle, there was an after party of sorts. I was here with my brand new man. The orchestra was performing. Elaine was kissing and cuddling with Penetratus, I rolled my eyes at it. That dick was perfect for those huge titties.

"They're not as lovely as us". My new man says.

"I know."

I give him a kiss.

The after party ended a few hours later but the night was still young. So I decided to bring my new man to our bedroom. He was just the right size in every way and I needed to make the wedding complete.

We started kissing immediately. He then takes off his shirt to show me his abs. I then begin to show him my pussy to which only he has access to. I begin to take off my clothes in the most elegant way I can. He tries to do the same. His cock is just right for my pussy. The key to my lock. I get on my knees and stare directly into it. I see the veins pumping blood into it and I couldn't let that energy go to waste.

I engulf it in my mouth and ensure that this night be never forgotten as they say in these medieval times, I think. I make sure that I get every drop of his holy nectar. We warm each other up by 69ing each other so we both get warmed up for when he enters. He then decided to titty fuck me. His dick in between my titties. His hardness mixed with my softness made me feel bliss.

Then it was finally time. I lay on my stomach. First he caught me by surprise and fucked me in my ass. I wasn't prepared and let out a loud yelp. It didn't matter though, I still loved it. Then finally he decided to enter the palace. He lay on his back and strokes his dick. I lick my lips seeing his full body. I give him an intense blowjob as I take it all in my mouth. He puts his right hand on my head to make sure I get it all down. Then I decided I wanted a ride.

I jump on top of his dick like getting on the saddle of a horse. I bounce up and down on him like a trampoline, his face getting more and more scrunched. It feels a lot bigger inside than it looks outside. I knew he was about to explode. I saw his head go up and felt all of his burning passion. He came in me like a geyser. Even after a while I still see it leaking out of my pussy. I then proceed to lay on his chest. I've neve seen an orgasm that long. That must be why it felt so good.

"That was the best sex I've ever had." I tell him.

"It is your wedding my love". He replies.

"And the children we bear will be Devine."

"Wait! Children?! I'm not ready for kids yet!!"

"AAAAAAHHH... OOOMPH!" I shrieked as I fell on the floor.

I look up and notice I'm back in my apartment. On the TV the movie I was watching was rolling the credits. Was it all a dream? Ugh! My girl parts feel sore. What exactly happened? Did I act it all out in my sleep? And what movie was I watching? I get the remote and press the info button.

"Princess and the P-" oh. I thought that name was weird. It must have influenced my dream.

My naïve self-thought it was a romance movie.

I gather my bearings and get ready to go to bed. I felt like I lived a new life in only the few hours I slept. Don't get me wrong. I still love princesses. I still watch all the Princess films. And I do believe dreams come true. This dream though, I'm kinda relieved it didn't. A little too vivid for my taste.

1 Week Later

So apparently, that movie that I had the very lucid dream to, was based on a graphic novel series called "2100." written by a guy named N.O. Kay. I noticed it in a store called "Doll House Comics". It had a lot of stuff in it. A lot of it nerdy but very high quality. A lot of manga from names such as Junji ito, Tsutomu Nihei, and Kentaro Miura. As well as any and every Marvel and DC comic you could think of. There was also Funko pops and a KPOP section. Jeez, like we needed more of that.

I found out there are a total of 7 hardcover books. Roughly 900 pages long a piece, and they all take place on different parts in time. It takes place over a 700 year period. From a medieval period all the way to a futuristic world in the year 2099. Guess the final book didn't come out yet. The movie was based on the first book, which was set in a medieval fantasy setting. And boy, it left a LOT of stuff out.

For example, in order for Maids like Elaine in that castle to be qualified, she must go through the "Ring of Ten". I was thinking it was ten vows that they must swear to. This was kind of true. But it also involved them sucking and fucking ten guys at once. Talk about intensity. The princess that I dreamed of was very similar to me. Blonde, skinny and "The fairest in all the land".

I found out that the kingdom of Abharren wasn't known for being the fairest. It was known for its booming sex industry. That's probably why the kingdom is so rich, and why the castle is so gorgeous looking. It's also probably why every prince was trying to marry that girl. I shook my head when I read that part.

If the average prostitute in that city can make hundreds of thousands in gold. Imagine the amount of money the princess would have. and good her coochie would be. Makes sense I guess. There also is this HUGE war similar to the one in the movie. There's a lot of graphic, hardcore sex. But also some good, old fashioned, hardcore violence as well.

For example, one time I flipped the page and the next two pages were just one big picture of Penetratus, Elaine and the rest of the Vajeen Crusaders sucking and fucking Abharren prostitutes in every way imaginable. I thought "DAMN!"

Another time there was just a huge picture of the crusaders fighting against and the sands of the water assassins fighting for a city. And I don't mean like a hero vs villain type thing.

I mean both sides were cutting, slicing each other to bits. Some would get sliced in half vertically, or they would be beheaded and put on spikes.

Again I think "DAMN!" This book is really something. There is a much more complex story then the sex and violence, but I won't spoil it here. If you want to know what happens, read the novels for yourself. I just finished the first one. And now it's on to the second. Let's just say it's not exactly what you think it is. And let's also say I'm visiting Doll House Comics again.

NOKay
NOKay
2 Followers