An Anal Freeuse Piano Lesson

Story Info
How can a girl play piano well while being ass-fucked?
1.2k words
4.18
21.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. DiSouza, I appreciate everything you've taught me about piano over the years. Now that I'm 18, though, I have a new problem. Men have the right to use my ass while I play, of course, but I find that the motion of sex interferes with my playing. I hid a camera yesterday and took pictures of a man using me while I played. Can you look at these photos and advise me, please?"

"Of course, my dear! Let's take a look. Ah, here we go. Look at this first photo, before the man arrives. You're offering you ass nicely, but your posture needs improving. Your back is much too tense, and that angles your asshole towards the floor. I bet it was difficult for the man to mount you comfortably. Aha! I was right. Just look at the poor fellow. It was kind of you to leave a seat for him, but he has to rest all his weight on his hands so that he can thrust upwards into your anus. No no, this is all wrong.

"Here's what you need to do. Before you start playing, I want you to do some relaxing stretches. Next, as you take your seat, relax your back and arch it as you sit down, so that your ass juts out more, your tits are pushed forwards towards the piano, and your center of gravity is directly above the piano bench.

"Just consider how much this simple change will improve things. Your ass cheeks will naturally spread apart, putting your cute little anus on display and making you even more visually appealing. Your rectum will be aligned closer to the horizontal axis rather than the vertical, allowing the man to thrust forward, rather than upwards. This should be much easier for you, and more comfortable for the man, too.

"I see from these photos that this man fingered your asshole before fucking it, which was very polite of him. I have a sneaking suspicion, though: show me that cute little asshole of yours now, please."

"As you wish, sir. Here you go. Shall I spread my cheeks for you like this?"

"Yes, that's perfect. Now, I'll dip my finger in this oil here, just to be gentle, and... aha! Just as I suspected. Your anus is much too tight, dear girl. Feel how it squeezes as I insert just one finger. And now if I try two... oh no no no, this won't do at all. I can barely fit them in. See how difficult it is for me to slide my fingers in and out to the hilt. It's no wonder that the men are disturbing your playing. If they are endowed at all well they will struggle to penetrate this tight little asshole of yours. Here, open your mouth and clean these fingers off for me while I tell you the solution -- they got a bit dirty in your ass.

"Oh yes, that's lovely. You're quite good with your mouth, darling. In fact, now that you've cleaned my fingers so well, why don't you get down and suck my cock while I talk. Here, I'll remove my pants so your can go back and forth between blowing me and rimming my asshole. Oh my word! That surprised me! You're a very enthusiastic ass licker indeed. Your little tongue feels truly heavenly."

"It's the least I can do for you after everything you've taught me, Mr. DiSouza. Please continue, sir."

"Oh yes, yes, right. To be sure. Now, where was I? Oh yes, my girl, your mouth is delightfully warm. And down into your throat, too? You make it hard indeed for a man to concentrate. Let's see... ah yes, I was going to tell you what to do about that tight little asshole of yours.

"The solution is simple, my dear. I have a graduated set of twelve silver buttplugs that I used to open up my daughter's ass when she was just your age. I can lend them to you now -- she has of course outgrown them. Don't worry, she was always meticulous about licking them clean after each time she used them.

"You'll start with the smallest, of course. Cover it with a bit of oil, then insert it into your ass before you sleep. Remember to remove it and clean it off with your mouth in the morning. After three nights, you may move on to the next plug. In this fashion, in just 36 nights you should be able to accommodate the thickest of men without a struggle.

"Remember, it's the thickness, not the length, that's the issue: as long as she learns to relax the ring of her anus properly, a girl's asshole can accommodate any man's cock. Once your tight ring has been properly opened, you'll find it much easier to play well while being used.

"Now, I should note that not all men understand music, or have the ability to control and time their orgasms when using a pretty girl like you. It's possible that they will reach completion while you're in the middle of a piece. If this happens, I'm afraid you will have to pause the piece so that you can turn around and clean his cock off -- duty is duty, after all, and freeuse must take priority over music.

"I am pleased to say that there's a growing number of men who are also fans of good music, and there's a good chance that it will be one of these men who use you the next time you perform.

"I must say, there's nothing quite like watching a gorgeous young pianist, her bare breasts proudly on display above an elegant dress, perform a challenging work while a well-dressed man plows her bared asshole in time with the music, and then times his own climax to coincide perfectly with the musical one, so that the pianist can spin round and take his cock in her mouth while the audience rises to its feet in applause.

"Oh, you seem to like that image! Those fingers you just shoved in my ass are perfect! I'm cumming my dear -- now be a good girl and swallow it all! That's it. And don't forget to clean those fingers off too. Beautiful. What a good student you are."

"You deserved it, Mr. DiSouza! Thank you so much for your advice. I could just picture myself up on that stage, and it made me wet. I'll start with those plugs tonight -- or even now, if you'd like to be the one to put the first plug in me. But is there anything else I can do for you first?"

"Well, my dear, I find that after all that excitement I do have to relieve my bladder. I don't suppose you've learned to..."

"Of course, Mr. DiSouza! I'd be honored to drink your piss. I can't tell you how often I've daydreamed about it. Would you prefer open mouth or closed?"

"Closed mouth, please. I don't want any mess on the carpet. Oh yes, that's a lovely feeling. And your fingers gently rubbing my anus as I piss -- where did you learn to do that? It's an amazing feeling. Thank you, my dear."

"Any time at all, Mr. DiSouza. Let's go and get those plugs now. And I have one last request -- I want everything to go well at the spring concert two months from now. Would you help me practice having my ass used as I play and then going ass-to-mouth at just the right moment?"

"Well, I don't usually help my students practice, but for a charming girl like you? I'll be happy to help you out."