All Comments on 'Princess Berry and the Golden Strap-On'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Twisted indeed

Well, you gave us fair warning, Wax, and this fairy tale was about as twisted as you can get. Along with your sappy romances, these strange tales of yours are always very welcome. My mind must be quite twisted too because this one is conjuring up all manner of thoughts: Monty Python & The Golden Strap-on; the 1849 California golden strap-on rush; Gustav Klimpt's golden strap-on paintings. The possibilities are endless---and so, I hope, will be the exotic and erotic adventures of Princess Berry and the faithful Alexis. Long life and happiness to them.

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 4 years ago
Whoa, damn!

I think I have a new favorite fairy tale. I believe I'll be reading my wife a new bedtime story tonight!

Thank you, Wax, for sharing your talents with us!

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago

What a fun and wonderful little fairy tale. I love these.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyabout 4 years ago

It is your words that are the gold of this tale.

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 4 years ago
YOUR SKILL WITH THE ............

............... "twisted fairy tale" is definitely becoming legendary!!

The perfect balance of erotica, humour, irony and whimsy in each story.

Yet another genre that you can turn your erotic hand to ............... ooooohhhh errrrr, you know what I mean!!!!!!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 4 years agoAuthor
Loving the comments!

Thanks all, for taking the time to add your kind words about this twisted little tale.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 4 years ago
More please

I really like your light hearted, tongue in cheek, fairytales. They are always a joy to

read. Well written as always Wax. I can't wait for your next fairy tale.

Thank you for sharing with us.

stroudlestroudleabout 4 years ago
Now that's my idea of a fairy tail😊

Brilliant, light hearted and oh so entertaining. Move over Hans Christian Anderson there is a new fairy tail Queen in town. The narration in this story was just perfect it added greatly to the enjoyment, I felt I was being told a story not just reading one.

Stonkingly good as always thank you Wax

Jc

🍒Berry lost her cherry

🐴Pony play anyone

🔔Best use for sleigh bells out

🍌It's the closest I can get to a golden strap on

🛏️Princess Berry is going to need a good lie down now I think

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

reminds me of a TV show back in my day called "Rocky and Bullwinkle" and a segment called "Fractured Fairy Tales". Only yours is more adult than the children's TV show. Got a good chuckle, too. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...