Princess Berry and the Golden Strap-On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Berry and the rest of her family ate in relative silence.

*

Concerned yet, dear reader? Could the glint of sunlight from the queen's broach be the same flash that Princess Berry witnessed as she was being trotted out, naked, in the north meadow by her lover? Is their secret out in the open? And where in the name of all that is kinky is this golden strap-on we read about in the title?

Patience, gentle reader, patience. Forge on and you shall find out.

*

The conclusion of dinner could not have come quickly enough for young Princess Berry. After feigning tiredness from riding out in the warm sun all day, she excused herself to her chambers. And once there, in the relative safety behind her closed door, she could think of nothing but Alexis.

Alexis and her cruel sleigh bells—Princess Berry's nipples were still aching from the encounter. Alexis and her kind words of praise—with such encouragement, Princess Berry knew that she could bear the weight of any sleigh bells, or the unforgiving bark of a fallen oak. For as long as such words fell upon her ear, the princess wanted nothing more than to give herself to Alexis.

Ah, but with their difference in station, a cruel curse of birth, no such union would ever be forthcoming.

Princess Berry sighed as she undressed. She longed to feel her lover's rough hands making trails of gooseflesh over her tender skin. She yearned for the tightness of the leather holding her immobile, the taste of the bit that kept her silent and unable to cry out except under the most intense pleasure.

Princess Berry let her hands drift between her thighs as she thought about this. Without Alexis by her side to keep her in check, the princess lacked the will power to stop her explorations, and she quickly sought out her most intimate area. Flopping back on the bed and starting with a single finger, she plunged into her wetness. She soon added another, and another. Nothing of her own hand even approached the feeling of glorious fullness she had experienced down by the stream.

Princess Berry began tugging at her nipples with one hand, sore as they were, trying to recreate the entire experience, thinking maybe the combination of sensations made her overestimate the girth of her lover, Alexis. If only she had an oak tree handy. But, whatever she did only served to leave her more frustrated than before.

The princess blew out a long sigh. "Damn it all," she said.

Then, still naked, she eyed her bedroom window that had been left open a crack to let in the evening's fresh, cool air. With a strong push, she manged to open it far enough that she could slip through. And, using the trellis below, she was able to climb down.

It wasn't until Princess Berry reached the ground that she began to second-guess her hasty actions. She stood in the pale, dim light of a quarter moon, naked and shivering for quite a while before she managed to summon the courage to even walk. Without Alexis praising her, and tapping her with the crop when praise wasn't enough, each of the princess's steps was stiff and wooden.

She had only made it half way to the stables when she felt a rough hand covering her mouth. Princess Berry tried to cry out, but it was no use. Her assailant pulled her in tighter. The princess felt a bulge pressing into the cleft of her buttocks. She pulled her arm forward, preparing to deliver a sharp elbow to her unseen attacker, when she heard the words that made her instantly relax.

"You know, it's dangerous to be skulking around in the dark," Alexis's sultry voice reminded her. "Particularly when one is as exposed as you, my princess."

The princess felt the hand covering her mouth relax.

"Oh, but you'll protect me from any manner of brigands and wild beasts, won't you?"

"Yes." Alexis's hand had now moved to the princess's wrist, encircling her and holding her fast. "But you must listen to everything I tell you and do exactly as I say."

"Always."

"Are you ready for a game, princess?"

"Tonight?" the princess protested, but then lowered her eyes and simply nodded.

Alexis reached into the pockets of the riding jacket she was wearing and produced two gleaming objects. Even in the scant moonlight, the princess could make out the silver sleigh bells and the attached lengths of twine.

"I'm still sore," Princess Berry protested.

"You don't have to."

The princess could see the falling of Alexis's face, even in this dim light. She took a deep breath, summoned her courage, and thrust her chest forward. "I'm ready."

The twine felt rougher than it had this afternoon. And the pinch of the knot seemed impossibly cruel, as if Alexis had purposely tugged twice as hard. But if there was one thing that Princess Berry knew, it was that her lover did not relish cruelty, nor would she ever give the princess more than she could bear. This knowledge, however, did very little to ease the pinch.

With her nipples hot and throbbing, and her poor pussy leaking like a sieve, Princess Berry tried to focus on the words of her lover.

"The bells you are wearing are louder and more distinct than the cricket song, my princess. You must tread very carefully and avoid any missteps in the dim light. If the bells begin pealing, surly someone will awaken and find you missing. And then our games would have to end. I don't think either of us wants that."

Princess Berry shook her head. She did it very carefully while holding her shoulders rigid to avoid sounding the bells.

"Come along, beautiful girl."

And with that, Princess Berry picked up her feet, keeping her knees high, and followed Alexis through the darkness to the stables. She trod softly and carefully as she mounted the back stairs that led to the small apartment above, the place where Alexis lived.

Alexis lit a table-side lamp and turned it down low. She spent a long while simply looking at the princess's unclothed body in the dim, orange light. Now and then she would extend a finger to touch her, but it was a long time before she spoke.

"What brings you out here at such an hour, princess?"

"I — I want you..." Princess Berry chewed at her lip as she tried to form the rest of her thought. "I want you to... Like at the stream... I need. I need you to—"

"I know what you need, sweet princess. I've always known." Alexis had placed a strong hand on each of Princess Berry's wrists and encircled them as before. She did nothing else but hold the princess's arms immobile and gaze into her eyes.

"I—" The princess started and then fell silent.

"I've known, princess. Since the day we first met. I've just been waiting for you to discover it yourself."

"Yes." The princess said and, lowered her gaze. "You take me places that I... I could never reach them on my own. I... I need..."

Alexis stood fast, still holding Princess Berry's wrists.

"Take me..." the princess mumbled. "Take me there again."

Alexis said nothing.

"Please, Alexis," the princess whimpered. "Take me."

"We must be discreet always," Alexis put in finally. "I am but a common stable master. And what would your parents have to say about all this?"

"I don't care. All I know is that... Alexis, please."

"You'll let me know if it's too much?" Alexis let go the princess's left wrist to trace out Princess Berry's collarbone, just above where the tree bark had left its scratches on her delicate skin. "This afternoon was rough on you and I'm concerned—"

"I'm yours, Alexis. I trust you. Completely." The princess, thinking of no other way to convince Alexis verbally, sank to the floor and bowed her head. There she knelt, shivering just enough to set her bells to tinkling softly.

Alexis turned and walked away.

Princess Berry searched her mind, reviewing her actions this evening, to come up with any reason that might cause her lover to turn her back. Finding none, the princess simply sank back on her haunches and waited. She silently cursed her moment of doubt, that resulted in the single, small tear welling up in the corner of her right eye.

Princess Berry watched Alexis's stocking-clad feet as she padded back from the far corner of the apartment, back to where the princess knelt. The unique smell of leather filled her nostrils before Princess Berry even felt the kiss of it wrapping around her wrists and binding her hands together at the end of a long strap.

Alexis tugged on the strap and smiled. "You shall undress me now, princess."

Princess Berry looked at Alexis, still in her daytime clothes, and then at the strap wound around her own hands, rendering them ineffective. The princess considered her predicament, and then smiled at the obvious solution.

"Yes, Alexis," she said, and stood up to take the collar of her lover's riding jacket in her teeth. After sliding it over her shoulder, the princess moved to begin tugging at the sleeve.

"Good girl," Alexis cooed.

The princess's heart swelled with pride. She arched her back and proudly thrust her chest forward as she continued. Her bells tinkled softly as she pulled Alexis's blouse over her head, exposing her dusky nipples. Princess Berry's attention strayed for a moment, and she extended her tongue long enough to make those nipples crinkle and stand up under her touch.

A light slap of the leather strap on her thigh brought the princess around again to the task at hand. Her bells rang out as she shuddered with the spreading warmth.

"Good girl," Alexis whispered as Princess Berry brought her mouth down to Alexis's riding pants. She tugged in three different places with her teeth until she had the trousers low enough to pull the rest of the way down. Alexis helped to get the pants over her ankles and peeled off her socks, which the princess was thankful for. Alexis's only remaining clothing was a pair of tight, white boy shorts.

Princess Berry stared open-mouthed at Alexis's shorts for some time. There was a distinct bulge in the center. It looked to be about the size of what she had felt pressed between her buttocks during the times Alexis stood close behind her. It also looked to be the right size for what she had felt filling her up inside when they were out in the woods.

The princess pushed herself forward so that she could reach the waistband of Alexis's shorts, and tugged with her teeth. Using the same technique as she did for removing Alexis's pants, Princess Berry slid the shorts part way down her lover's hips, intending to finish with one last pull in the center. But when the princess prepared for the final tug, she found, peeking up from inside, the head of a thick phalus, made of clear silicone and flecked with bits of gold deep within its interior.

"Is it...?" the princess's bells jingled as she looked into Alexis's eyes with a start.

"The golden strap-on of legend? It is my beautiful girl."

"But, how—"

"I am not quite who I pretend to be. My father is a Moorish king, and my mother his Nubian princess. It's been in my family for—"

"You are royalty!" Princess Berry exclaimed. "But why do you work as common help in my family's stables?"

"How else can someone of my heritage get so close to such a fair princess. Surely, you don't think I would be accepted by your family as their equals, despite whatever land and titles I might hold."

"I could talk to them. Convince them."

"And what would they think of this moment we have." Alexis raised an eyebrow. "To have their daughter tied and kneeling at feet of her brown-skinned lover, begging to be used in the most obscene way. I have seen too much of the world to ever believe this kind of relationship can work outside of these confines."

"Take me with you," the princess pleaded. "Take me to your lands. I will be your slave. An exotic prize from a far away—"

"Shh." Alexis placed a finger firmly over the princesses lips. "You must never talk like that, princess. You are not my slave. You never will be. I simply know the pleasures your body craves, pleasures that others see as perverse, and I know how to give them to you."

Alexis reached out and tugged at the bell decorating the princess's left nipple. Princess Berry squirmed while the other bell, the one on her right nipple, rang out.

"You will always be my equal, sweet princess. No matter how the rest of the world sees us, you must remember this in your heart. Otherwise, we have nothing." Alexis leaned in to deliver an open-mouth kiss to the kneeling princess. She still held the princess's chin as she spoke. "And you are not nothing, my beautiful girl."

Princess Berry nodded. The tear that had been welling up in the corner of her eye was streaming freely down her cheek now, leaving a hot, wet reminder of her previous moment of doubt. Alexis wiped it all away with a stroke of her thumb.

"Now, my beautiful princess..." Alexis smiled. She picked up Princess Berry and threw her roughly over her shoulder, and then after a few paces, down onto the bed. She then tied the free end of the leather strap to the bed's headboard, forcing the princess's arms up over her head.

With one hand, Alexis reached down to tug at Princess Berry's bells, one at a time, setting off a pealing as the helpless girl shuddered. With her other hand, she stroked the thick phalus that glittered gold in the dim lamp light.

Princess Berry quivered as she watched the dangling appendage drawing closer. She arched her back and canted her hips, forcing her sex to be exposed and her head to be pressed into the pillow. The princess let out a long, continuous moan as Alexis slowly filled her near to bursting. She took advantage of the princess's exposed neck with a long and slow outlining with her tongue.

When her mouth reached the princess's earlobe, Alexis paused. "I'm going to fuck you now, princess," she whispered. "It is a long time until the dawn, and I plan to savor every moment until then as I plunder your treasures."

Princess Berry felt her mouth go dry and her stomach clench as she weighed Alexis's words. She felt as if the blood was leaving her head. To be used so roughly as she was only hours earlier at the stream side, and for twice as long. How could her body possibly endure?

Alexis reached forward to touch the princess's cheek. "My beautiful girl," she whispered.

With those three words, Princess Berry knew she would indeed endure, and possibly even flourish. She took a deep breath. She wiggled her chest, sending her bells pealing, much to the delight of Alexis. The princess nodded her head. "Take me," she said.

Alexis pulled her hips back and delivered the first thrust without mercy. Princess Berry let out a single squeak, and then bit down on her lip, not wanting to alert anyone in the castle with her cries of passion. The night continued, just as Alexis had said it would, until the dawn awoke to find young Princess Berry, the skin of her back sticking to sweat-soaked sheets, feeling well and thoroughly used.

*

And now, loyal reader, you know the story of Princess Berry and the golden strap-on. Please keep it to yourself.

To this day, the lords and ladies of noble houses have been known to still hire treasure hunters and privateers to lead expeditions in an ever-widening search for the legendary golden strap-on. So far none has been successful, but it is an important stimulus for the local economy.

And if Princess Berry's mother were to find out the true location of prized object, there would be no end to the trouble. As it is now, she attributes her daughter's difficulty in walking to too much time spent with her riding lessons. The princess has yet to correct her.

Princess Berry and Alexis very much appreciate your candor in this matter, and hope you have enjoyed their story.

*

The End

12