Princess Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
A hard working woman is fed up with her young spoiled boss.
5.5k words
4.35
22.7k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - This is a humiliation, spanking, lesbian fantasy story. It's a bit of a slow burn with a lot of teasing. All characters are over the age of eighteen. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1

Just like any other day at the office, I took my lunch break with my friend Mary. We always packed our own lunches to save money and sipped on the company's coffee until it was time to get back to work. On this day, however, I dreaded getting back more than normal. Things had changed recently, and it was starting to take its toll, mentally.

"What's wrong?" Mary asked, offering to pour me some more coffee. "Tired from house hunting?"

"No, I've barely started the pre-approval process. I guess I've just been having a hard time since... well, you know who got hired."

"Oh, right," she responded, rolling her eyes with me.

Recently, our supervisor had taken a position at another company, leaving his spot vacant. After working my ass off for six years at the company and constantly being the most productive employee, I thought I was a shoo-in for the position. It made all the sense in the world. I was the most qualified, all the other employees respected me, and the interviewees even told me they would recommend I get the position. What could possibly go wrong?

Much to everyone's shock, our company decided to go with an outside hire instead. And this isn't some case where they found someone that was better than all of us. They hired this young little bitch who hardly looked old enough to hold a can of beer, much less a prestigious position at our company.

"I'll just... I'll just never understand the hire," I said, shaking my head. "Trish looks like she should barely be in college; not supervising our branch."

Mary started shaking her head even faster as the frustration showed on her face. "She must have slept with someone to get that position. There's no way she was qualified over any of us!"

"That must be it," I agreed, picturing the tiny supervisor. "Not that this even matters or anything, but it's not like she's all that hot! I mean, she's cute and all, but she has tiny boobs and barely any curves. I'm guessing she had to suck someone's dick to get her position because she couldn't have got it based on her credentials or her body."

Normally, I wasn't one to talk shit about people's looks, but I felt no guilt talking about Trish. I know not everyone is born with an amazing body, but hers was severely lacking compared to mine.

Of course, I would never want to get a promotion based on my looks or some sexual gratification I could provide. It had actually been years since I was with a man. I was so caught up with my career and with becoming a real estate investor that I hardly had time for any relationships outside of work.

My only real relationships at the time, besides my parents, were with my friends at work. And now that the previous supervisor had left, and was replaced by the little bitch, I was practically surrounded by women.

I lived by myself in a luxury condo that was a bit more expensive than I would have preferred. However, I thought I deserved it. I did nothing but work and save money since the day I graduated from college, so I enjoyed at least coming home to a nice place with expensive furniture.

Even though I had a valued place to stay, I had big plans to buy another property. It wasn't going to be for me, though. I just had this dream of being a real estate mogul and renting out properties for extra income.

Thinking about my dream, I explained to Mary, "I want to leave, because she's so awful to work for. But switching jobs looks terrible when you're applying for a mortgage, and it would be too risky when I'm trying to save up for a down payment."

"That sucks..."

"It's hard enough trying to research houses after work. With how busy we've been here recently, I don't have time to get any extra-curricular stuff done while I'm at the office."

"You know why we have so much extra work, right?" my friend asked, rolling her eyes. "I heard Trish basically does nothing, so all these extra assignments are because she's not doing them!"

"What?!"

"Yeah! I heard she just sits in her office, either playing on her phone or watching TV! And I also heard that someone from IT created an algorithm on her computer that pretty much does all the calculations for her. All she has to do is enter a couple numbers and she's done!"

"God, that fucking pisses me off!" I exclaimed, clutching my fist as I became a ball of rage. "I can't put into words how upset it makes me that some undeserving spoiled girl is having her life handed to her while people like us are out there working our asses off, fighting for every penny we get!"

Suddenly, we realized our conversation was getting a little too loud when one of our other coworkers, Sally, walked in. In her usual timid voice, she asked, "Can you guys please not talk like that? Someone might overhear your conversation."

Mary and I both rolled our eyes at our short coworker. Of the three of us, Sally was the only one that was similar in size to Trish. That was the only explanation we could see for our little coworker to have such sympathy for the spoiled boss.

"Doesn't it piss you off that she does nothing and gets away with it?" Mary asked, trying to instill a little courage in the normally shy woman. "You know she probably sucked someone's dick to get that position, right?"

"Mary... Rebecca... I was just as shocked as you guys that she became our new boss, but I don't think we should be starting rumors about things we don't know."

"You're just too nice, Sally," I said, frustrated at my short friend. "Someone needs to stand up to her, and it might as well be me. I'm going to tell her I'm not doing these extra assignments. She needs to get off her lazy ass and share some of the workload. Just because she's our supervisor doesn't mean she can't share some of the responsibilities."

"I don't think that's a good idea," the little brunette reacted, twiddling her fingers. "Besides, it's really not that much more work."

At that point, I just couldn't deal with Sally's lack of confidence. I got up from my seat and went straight for our spoiled boss's office. Knocking on her door, I called out, "Trish, I need to speak with you!"

My heart wasn't even rushing. I was too determined in that moment. And besides, I was a star athlete when I was in high school, so nothing about that skinny little girl intimidated me.

Finally, the woman of the hour opened the door and stepped out. With her precious blonde hair, her tiny frame, her freckles, and her little princess demeanor, there was not a single thing about her I found respectful.

"Can I help you, Rebecca?" she asked, smiling at me with that stupid smirk she always had on her face. I swear to god, I bet she didn't have a care in the world because everything was handed to her on a silver platter.

"Look, these new impact reports you've been giving us... I'm not going to do them," I said, putting my foot down.

While I stood there, daring her to stand up to me, she pissed me off even more by just letting out another giggle. "I don't care. If you're not going to do them, then make sure either Mary or Sally get them done." Then, just as I was about to growl in anger and totally tell her off, she stepped back into her office, saying, "I need to get back. I'm really busy. Just make sure those reports are done by someone or you'll have to come in on Saturday."

Without a care in her perfect little world, she shut the door in my face, practically causing steam to come out of my ears. I stomped all the way back to the girls who were eavesdropping from the other side of the office, and yelled, "Can you fucking believe her?!"

"How fucking unprofessional!" Mary pointed out, amping me up even more. "I can't believe she would talk to you like that!"

"Did you see what she was wearing?! Talk about unprofessional, she looks qualified to take cream pies from frat guys, not lead a professional office."

Once again, to my annoyance, Sally just had to step in and be the one to bring peace to the office. "Look, girls; it sounds like you both don't want to do the impact reports, so just let me do them.. I swear they won't take that long."

"None of us are going to do them," I explained, folding my arms at the goody-two-shoes. If Trish wants them done, she can do them herself! I'm not letting her use her position to bully us around. We're the adults here; we should be the ones bullying her."

"So, what's the plan?" Mary asked, looking both nervous and excited at the same time. She had a spunky side to her, but she might not have been brave enough to do this if it wasn't a group effort.

"None of us are going to do that extra report, and we're just not going to say anything to her about it."

"Not even an explanation?"

"No! Fuck an explanation! Once she realizes she has to earn respect around here, she'll figure out that we're not doing shit for her until she proves herself to us."

***

The rest of the workday went on without any issues. Mary, Sally and I really didn't do much talking since we were already consumed with our own work. The fact that none of us were going to do those impact reports didn't even come up again after our lunch break.

Although I wouldn't say I was nervous, I had a funny feeling inside as I watched the clock go closer to five. Not a single ounce of my being was scared of that scrawny bitch, but I still couldn't believe I was completely disregarding an assignment for once in my life.

Finally, our day was over, and it was time to go home. The others had already packed their things and headed out the door. However, even though we had all agreed not to do the assignment, the responsible woman deep down inside me forced me to address my little supervisor before leaving.

Since I had no respect for her whatsoever, I simply walked into her office without even a knock. Surprisingly enough, it didn't seem to bother her when I stepped inside. However, what I saw once I got inside was absolutely infuriating.

Trish was literally eating popcorn while watching Netflix on her work computer. Even worse, she had a couch in the room, which I was sure she used for naps, since there was a pillow and a blanket set up on it.

Unashamedly, the pretentious woman looked up at me, saying, "Oh, Rebecca. Do you have that report for me?"

Not even acknowledging her question, I scoffed at her before asking, "Is this what you meant when you said you were busy?"

"I had to make a couple of phone calls earlier," she explained, like it wasn't a big deal. "Then I watched a few TV shows before taking a nap. Now I'm just waiting on that report so I can plug the numbers in. I'd say it's a busy day, wouldn't you?"

"I am not doing that impact report for your lazy ass!" I yelled as my face went boiling red. "How could you have the fucking audacity to pass extra work on me when I've been out there working my ass off and you're just in here sitting on your ass watching TV?!"

With that stupid little smirk of hers, she simply responded, "Because you're the worker and I'm the supervisor. All I need to do is supervise your work. You're supposed to do the rest."

"A supervisor doesn't get to just sit on her ass all day! I mean, how did you even get through college with your shitty work ethic?"

"Oh, I didn't finish college," the pretentious girl said with a cocky little chuckle. "I didn't like it, so I dropped out during my first semester last year."

"Your first semester... last year...? So... you're only..."

"I'm nineteen," she said, finishing my sentence with another smug look. "Pretty impressive to be a supervisor at my age, isn't it? I heard I'm the youngest ever."

After a moment of feeling myself die a little on the inside, I groaned, "I seriously lost out on the promotion to a girl nine years younger than me?"

With another conceited giggle, she responded, "You're only nine years older than me? I thought for sure you were like thirty-seven or something."

Getting right in Trish's face, I pointed my finger at her and yelled, "Listen here, I don't know who you slept with to get this fucking job, but I'm going to make sure everyone finds out how unqualified you are! I don't care if I have to go all the way up to the CEO!"

In that moment, I had never felt prouder of myself. I accomplished a lot in life as a hard-working business woman, a college graduate, and a former high school athlete, but nothing meant more to me than putting that bitch in her place by telling her off.

Unfortunately, that feeling of satisfaction quickly disappeared as I realized there was absolutely zero change in emotion on Trish's face. She still had that same annoying smile, like my words didn't bother her at all!

Then, placing some popcorn in her mouth, she explained once and for all why my threats had no effect on her. "Oh, you're going to tell the CEO... You mean my dad? Yeah, he already knows."

Slowly, my face went from angry to shocked, while my heart went from rage to confusion. "Your dad... Is the CEO?"

"Yeah," she said, furrowing her eyebrows at me like I was the most stupid person in the world. "Isn't it obvious? We have the same last name."

"I thought it was just a coincidence... I mean, it's not the most uncommon name in the world..."

"Just ask anyone," she advised, shrugging her shoulders like the privileged little girl she proved herself to be. "It's not like a secret or anything."

"But how could this be true?! He can't just assign you a job you're not qualified for!"

"Well, it kind of happened like this; I didn't like school so I dropped out of college, but he said I couldn't just sit around doing nothing, so I had to get a job. I couldn't find one I liked, so he said he would get me a job at his company. After realizing how much I hated doing work, he and some of his company advisors decided to make me the supervisor of this branch, so I'd have very little work to do."

"Very little work to do?! Your position is supposed to be extremely difficult and busy!"

"That's what I have you girls for," Trish pointed out, putting more popcorn in her mouth. "And speaking of that, you said you didn't do the expense report, right? Does that mean you're coming in on Saturday?"

"Saturday?!" I yelled, completely offended at the idea of coming in on my day off. "Are you going to be here?!"

"Of course not. I'll be out of town for a concert, but you'll have access to the office."

"Absolutely not then!" I argued, standing my ground, despite everything that the privileged girl had just revealed. "I don't care if your daddy is the CEO of the company. I'm not doing that report because it's supposed to be your responsibility!"

A moment passed by and that smug look still hadn't vanished from her face. However, when she finally did react, I can say for certain it wasn't in a way I would have guessed in a million years.

"Well, you've made your point," she said, letting out a sigh. But then, with an evil glimmer coming from the corner of her eye, she stared off into space and explained, "Since you're not doing the project... and you're the one I put in charge... you're fired, Rebecca."

I had to do a double-take because those words just didn't register in my mind. At first, I thought she had to be joking, but the more I thought about the power she really held, the more I started to worry. "Wait... you're not being serious, are you...?" I asked, with my eyes suddenly big and my legs now trembling.

"Of course, I am. I gave you an assignment and you won't do it, so you don't work here anymore. I don't know how much you know about my dad's company, but he tries to find employees who do their jobs. Since you're choosing not to do your job, we'll just replace you with someone who will."

Shaking even harder as I realized the sincerity in the evil woman's voice, I became desperate for an explanation. "Wait, no... You can't just fire me after refusing one assignment, can you?"

"I was actually instructed to," she explained, talking down to me like the piece of dirt I was compared to her. "My dad's advisors warned me that some of my peons might give me trouble at the beginning. They instructed me to fire whoever does it immediately to send a message to everyone else. They also said they'd take care of the legal issues behind it."

"Oh, no... The company's lawyers are so powerful..."

"Yeah, I heard that too... Well anyway, you're fired, Rebecca. Good luck finding a new career."

Suddenly, watching everything in my life I had ever worked for slipping through my fingertips at the hands of this evil little witch, I began to take it all back, hoping she would give me another chance. "Trish, please! I was just upset about the assignments, but now that I know how serious you are, I'll do them! You just can't fire me!"

"Hmmm... You should have thought about that earlier," the little blonde said, gazing at her beautiful nails that were surely done at some expensive salon. "See, the problem is, if I take you back now, it'll make me look weak. I can't let people think they have two strikes before they're out. And I definitely can't let people think I'll just rehire them after they got themselves fired in the first place."

"No, no, no, no, Trish!" I said, taking a step back out of pure fear. "I've been saving up to buy a rental property and I'm so close! If I get fired, that'll look so terrible on my mortgage applications! And I probably won't be able to find another good job with a termination on my record!"

Without a single shit in the world for my problems, my young boss looked at me and laughed to herself again. "You know what? I hate that you just call me Trish... like I'm just one of your friends. It's like... do you even respect me?"

"I'm sorry... Miss Trish! I should have been calling you that from the very beginning, and I promise I'll never make that mistake again if you just let me keep my job!"

Much worse than her bratty little voice, her silence absolutely killed me. My fate was in this young woman's delicate little hands, and she knew there was nothing I could do but sit there and wait for her verdict.

Getting on my knees, I crawled to her and placed my hands on her lap. "Please, Miss Trish! I'm begging you! Let me keep my job!"

Finally, taking her eyes off her nails, she took another peek down at me and gave me her evil smile again. I guess she noticed the tears forming in my eyes as she witnessed how pathetic I was. After what felt like an eternity, she brushed her long hair out of her face before giving me her verdict. "I guess I can let you stay, but I can't let your actions go unpunished."

"Oh, yes! I'll do anything!" I explained, feeling a glimmer of hope.

With another one of her pretentious little laughs, she warned me, "This is your last opportunity. If I hear any complaints about this, I'll just go right back to firing you."

"Yes Ma'am! I'll agree with anything as long as I get to keep my job. So... what is the punishment?"

"It's nothing that difficult. I just want to humiliate you a little bit so you'll understand your place."

I went completely frozen for a second, unable to understand what she meant by that comment. "Humiliate me? Like... embarrass me in front of everyone for what I've done?"

"No," she said, looking as confident as ever. "It'll just be between you and me."

"Ummm, okay... So... what did you have in mind?"

With another one of her annoying little giggles, she dropped the words I'll never forget for the rest of my life. "Well... I'm going to spank you."

My head shot back from the other shock of her statement. "You want to... spank me?" I asked, trying not to laugh at the silly request. "But why?"

"To teach you a lesson," she answered, staring at me from her office chair. "Is there a problem?"

12