Princess Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, no... I've just never been spanked..." I explained, twiddling my fingers at the thought of being punished in such an embarrassing way. "I mean... how exactly would you want to do it?"

Finally getting out of her seat, she walked over to her couch and took a seat before patting her lap. "I want you to bend over my knees, right here and now."

Cringing, I asked, "Wait... right now?!"

"Yes, right now. You want to keep your job, don't you?"

"Yeah, but... you're not going to tell anyone about this, are you?"

"Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. But I wouldn't be worried too much about that right now if I really wanted to keep my job. Now, come here."

"Ugh, okay," I said, squirming as I approached the little blonde. But once I got close, she immediately went for my slacks and began unbuttoning them, causing me to mutter, "Wait, what are you doing?!"

"You didn't think I was going to spank you with your pants on, did you?" Trish asked, looking at me like I was stupid. "Now take these things off."

It took a lot of self-restraint to just let her undo my slacks, but once they were down to my knees, I was completely red in the face now that my panties were exposed. I placed my hands over my crotch, pretending I could do something to hide my embarrassment. Unfortunately, she quickly pushed my hands away before guiding me closer to her.

"Oh, my God! Granny panties?!" Trish said, laughing at my baby blue underwear. "I knew you had bad taste, but I expected a little more than this!"

"They're not granny panties!" I argued for some reason like I even cared about what this entitled girl thought of my underwear. "They're just my comfortable underwear... and they're seamless..."

Still laughing at me as I stood there with my slacks on the ground, my young boss humiliated me by saying, "I bet the boys go crazy when they see these sexy panties!"

"I don't wear these on dates!" I explained, almost crouching like a scared child. "Besides, I really haven't been with anyone lately."

"I'm not surprised..." she whispered under her breath before instructing. "Now crawl over my knees."

Somehow, it annoyed me that a cute little girl who guys probably worshiped for some reason was now making comments about my dating life. Out of shock, I asked, "What was that first thing you said?"

"I told you to get over my knees."

"No, not that... The first thing..."

"Over my knees right now!" Trish shouted, shutting down any further questions. However, even though she yelled at me for the first time, she didn't even look angry. This whole thing was a joke to her, and I was just one of her many toys in a life handed to her on a silver platter.

Nothing felt right as I slowly crawled over her lap. Her dainty little body felt so weak under the pressure of my athletic figure. Despite my underwear covering my entire cheeks, my butt still felt so exposed as it was presented right in front of her. And worst of all, even though I was the hard-working woman, there I laid submissively in the most compromised position for a spoiled girl to punish me.

As I felt her soft un-calloused hand smacking my butt for the first time, I was relieved that it didn't hurt too bad. The smacks did sting a little, but the pain wasn't anywhere near the overall humiliation of being spanked in the first place.

"You're like the worst listener in the office," she said, mocking me as she spanked my bottom some more. Hitting each cheek whenever she felt like it, she continued to give me my stinging smacks as she chastised me some more. "I had to tell you like five times to climb over my knees."

With my head down from me being at the lowest point of my life, I whispered, "I'm sorry, Trish..."

Suddenly, my head shot up, surprised from a much harder smack. Giggling pretentiously as she always did, she expressed her displeasure with me. "I thought you were going to call me Miss Trish." Combing a blonde strand from her face, she spanked me again before saying, "You're like... so disrespectful."

"Ugh, I'm sorry, Miss Trish!" I moaned, noticing the stinging sensation growing even stronger on my poor behind. "I didn't mean to be disrespectful!"

"I don't believe you. You've been like... totally disrespectful to me since the moment I met you. That's no way to treat your boss."

"Ouch! I'm sorry, Miss Trish... Ow!"

"Maybe you should thank me," she said with another smirk. "Yeah, you should be thanking me for taking time out of my day to teach you a lesson."

"You're right! Thank you for teaching me this lesson, Miss Trish!"

Suddenly, I could hear her laughing to herself again. Not feeling any more smacks, I turned my head and asked with a hopeful voice, "Are you finished punishing me?"

"Absolutely not," she answered before grabbing the waistband of my underwear, leaving me completely confused. "I've decided these boring panties cover a little too much of your ass for me."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked before quickly realizing that she was pulling my underwear down. As I let out a deep gasp, I quickly grabbed at my undies, trying not to let her fully expose my bare bottom. "Please, not my panties!"

With another smack on my bare ass, Trish immediately made me realize I had no choice in this matter. Then, before I knew what was happening, my baby blue underwear was all the way down to my ankles, leaving my already pink ass exposed for my young boss to see.

To make matters worse, the little blonde pushed my button-up shirt higher, bringing it all the way up to my chest. From the bottom of my bra down, I was now exposed, over the lap of my bitchy boss who was giving me the ultimate humiliation when it came to punishment; a bare bottom, over-the-knee spanking.

"Ouch!!" I squealed, struggling over the lap of the tiny blonde. I swear, I must have outweighed her by about thirty pounds and had at least five inches of height on her, but nothing made me feel smaller than being bent over her knees while she turned my poor ass red. "That hurts so much, Miss Trish!"

"It looks like you finally understand me," she teased, alternating slaps between my cheeks. "You didn't think you'd enjoy this, did you?"

"No!" I squealed, struggling even harder over her lap. Though at first I didn't feel much pain, the build-up in the smacks along with the redness in my poor bottom was starting to build up. "I don't like being spanked!"

"You could have fooled me. You've been practically begging for a spanking since the day I met you. You're such a bad girl."

"No, I'm a good girl!" I moaned, fighting off tears from the pain and embarrassment. "You're humiliating me!"

Eventually, the evil little blonde decided she was done spanking me. However, once she stopped pounding my bottom, she left me lying over her lap as she gave my red cheeks a little rub down. I think what was most humiliating about that was that I actually appreciated her little unlabored hands rubbing my punished tushy.

Noticing the relief on my face, Trish joked, "It looks like you're enjoying this. That feels much better than a spanking now, doesn't it?"

With my head down, full of shame for my place in life, I finally admitted, "I'm sorry I forced you to spank me, but I'm so grateful that you're rubbing my naughty ass."

With another one of her evil little giggles, the blonde finally allowed me to get up to my feet. Unfortunately, she turned me around, forcing my red tushy right in front of her face so she could bask in the glory of all her hard work. "Now, am I ever going to have a problem out of you again?" she asked, watching me as I rubbed my tender cheeks.

"No, Ma'am..."

"You may pull your pants back up."

Unfortunately, I turned around for some reason before pulling my underwear up. As Trish saw my crotch fully exposed, she started laughing before teasing, "Not only do you wear granny panties, but you don't shave either!"

Looking down, I realize what she was talking about. Even though I had it somewhat groomed, I was still full on bush, something I never thought I would have cared about exposing in front of another woman.

"Have you no shame?"

"I... I would have shaved it if I had known you were going to see me... It's at least cleaned up around the sides!"

Before I could cover myself with my underwear, Trish did the most humiliating thing of all. She ran her fingers right through my curly bush, combing my brown pubes. "You're so old school. Are you sure you're only twenty-eight?"

In that moment, I didn't even know why her opinions of my grooming mattered so much, but I was completely red in the face, probably even worse than my ass. Once she took her fingers away, I covered myself up and tried to change the subject by asking, "So, do I get to keep my job?"

"Yes, my hairy employee," Trish teased, belittling me once again for good measure. Then, sticking out her hand like she was royalty, she demanded, "I want a kiss before you leave."

"A kiss?"

"Don't worry; I'm not into women or anything. I just feel like royalty around here and I wanted to be treated as such. So go ahead and kiss the hand."

I didn't know why I felt compelled to do it, but at this point, I couldn't get any lower. Getting down on one knee, I grabbed her hand and gave it a kiss. However, when I got to my feet, she started pointing at her cheek, indicating she wanted another kiss.

"Your cheek too?"

"Yeah, why not? I want you to show respect for the great friend I am for saving your job."

Hesitantly, I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Although I thought it was weird, it almost felt like a bonding moment compared to the humiliating punishment she had just finished giving me.

As I started to walk out, I suddenly remembered something we briefly talked about earlier. Looking back at my evil boss, I asked, "You're not going to tell anybody about this, are you?"

Piercing me with her big blue eyes, the blonde answered, "I won't talk about it as long as you don't talk about it."

"Yes, Ma'am... Thank you."

"You're going to have that report done for me by Saturday, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll be here Saturday."

"Good girl," she responded, crossing her legs as she watched me walk out of the room. I swear, I could feel her eyes on me the entire time I had my back turned. Even worse, I knew she was so proud of herself for punishing a hard-working woman like me.

However, despite how much that little bitch had humiliated me, I was just relieved that I got to keep my job. I hated her, and I wasn't happy about the spanking she gave me, but at least I wasn't fired, and desperately looking for a new job.

Rubbing my butt, as well as my ruffled pubes for some reason, I whimpered, "Thank you, Miss Trish... I'll try to be a good girl from now on."

12