All Comments on 'Princess Breast Worship Domination'

by ETobserver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KittyZateezKittyZateezover 2 years ago

Ooooo!

I like this story...it is exactly my style! Yes, I am fully aware that many men do not find this type of thing to be to their liking, we'll see if anyone decides to voice their negativity here.

By contrast, some guys, call them what you will (passive and/or submissive is usually how they're described) do enjoy being teased and denied. They enjoy having a hot girl seduce them, toy with them, and control them sexually, so in the case of two consenting adults exploring this kind of sexual power exchange, it can be very enjoyable...

Anyway...I too write stories that describe these kinds of FemDom sexual games, my catalog of stories is posted here on Literotica so feel free to enjoy them if you like this genre, you naughty boys! And thanks to ETobserver for sharing this fantasy with us!

Kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!! Fantastic Story.

Mandy sounds just like my drop dead gorgeous teenage daughter who also has huge, spectacular gravity defying TITS. God...they are sooooooo big and soooooo perfect...and I would do anything to be able to properly worship them.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 2 years ago

Fucking Fabulous!!!!! 5 ⭐️S !!!!!

Wife_Stealer_BorrowerWife_Stealer_Borrowerabout 2 years ago

By Ewwwww, I meant "Stop creeping on your daughter's tits!" The story was quite exciting.

ETobserverETobserveralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I do not know how to comment on a comment so I am just posting this for all to see, It is the HIGHEST HONOR to see a comment on this story from KittyZaTeez. She is my favorite author and it was her stories of INTENSE TEASE that left me aroused, trembly-horny and FULL OF LIFE which inspired me to write my own stories. SO if yo ulike my stuff, you will love hers.

MassiveluminarydragonMassiveluminarydragonover 1 year ago

wow...this is the hottest story ever read....if you li,e BOOBS this is THE story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userETobserver@ETobserver
WE ARE AN ET HUMAN -ALIEN HYBRID COUPLE on Mission to Observe Human Being's being primarily motivation by sexual arousal, studying the tools of such, undergo empirical experience, report findings back to home base for species DNA upgrade or modification. There are many such ...