All Comments on 'Princess Ch. 02 Interlude'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

a nice and good read.but u must give hint while jumping from present to past.its confusing

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Uh oh!

This story does explain quite a bit. However, it seems someone she knows is trying to break them up. Someone sent a damaging text to Stevie from Maddie's cell. And I still want to know what happened that caused the parents to start treating him like crap.

I anxiously wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so-so

way to much was a repeat of the first story and you still left a lot unexplained and the end just started the ruining of the story would have been much better if you left this chapter UNPOSTED

DBRS

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

I sense this is the lul before the storm.....

As a previous reader stated it would be good if you

added a little clarity between present and past thoughts.

I loved it and I'm waiting for part three.. '5 star's'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

The recap did not bother me at all. I am like some of the other people who left comments. You did answer slightly some of our questions about the abrupt turn around of his sister and why she was the way she was, but not many others .That is very important to me to know why the parents and grand parents are the way they are and have shut him out.What about the grandparents in California ?Have they treated him the same way ? The fathers sister also. Did you not say she wanted Stevie to come live with her ? Then nothing else was said about it. You say 2 more chapters to this story. I am hopping you will answer these things . I love stories with happy endings ,but don't believe that is going to happen here. I like the story a lot and thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
seems to me

back in chapter one he gave in to her love and apoligy to easily seems that he would have been more suspisious of her motives. in this chapter having said what i did it seems the text wouldn't bother him so much he would just figure it was all a put on and ignore her as usual. or possibly move in with the aunt that wanted him before and not tell anyone where he went just way to rushed and against human nature. needs more of an explaination and a slower plot line all you wrote so far should have been spread over years not months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Eagerly Anticipating the next chapter

I usually don't like to read multi chapter stories on here. They take too long and I usually just want to enjoy getting off, but this is a really good story and I just can't help but want to read more. I hope it doesn't take you too long to write the next one.

I think Mark sent the text from her phone, but I want to know what it says. I want to know how this is going to play out. I want to see Maddie and Steve get together. I really hope this has a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love this story!

Love the way it's written, the style and all the fun things the characters get up to.

Funny, but I've also got a history with illegal drags, and building/racing muscle cars. Mainly played with Ford and Chev, but I couldn't ever get myself to discriminate... loved them both. Nothing like a nice lumpy 351 Cleveland block shaking the very foundations of my workshop!! LOL

I've also played music in a band as a guitarist. We were into the funk/fusion sounds, with a bit of rock in there to mix it up occasionally.

Unfortunately though, I don't have a sister. I wish...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Good run so far

Let's see who set him up for Shelby with the lie about marriage -

Shelby maybe ???

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Tenuous Plot

I think you would have been better served waiting to post anything until you had more of the story plotted. It feels like you listened to comments or maybe realized on your own that you missed things in part I and now are having to toss in things that should have been in earlier. Plot is still tenuous and exposition is jerky and erratic.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Princess Ch. 02 Interlude" - Twenty-one Year Old College Student Sister, Madeline Sheppard and Eighteen Year Old Muscian Steve Sheppard.

This Chapter 02 has gone quite a long way in explaining and detailing many of the unanswered questions from the originating Chapter 01. As several readers have commented onabout this Chapter 02 there are sill unanswered questions, in particular about Steve and Madeline's parents and grandparents.

Madeline's self-analyis seems to have softened her stance about her arrogant, holier-than-thou attitude of her brother for all of the past fifteen years. I find it hard to imagine that his sister is willing to let bygones be bygones--and Steve is willing to forgive her, if he can believe her--and relocate with her brother to some far off place and live happily ever after with him. If Madeling can convince Steve that he is the "other half of her heart" and will spend the remainder of her life making up to him the wrong that she herself caused him, than Steve deserves her forgiveness!! In my heart of heart--being a romantic of the first order--I hope it happens for them, and they have many beautiful children!

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Why

Why are her parents going to bury the hatchet with her grandparents,she the problem is still there.Why would her parents leave her alone at Xmas and not take her with them to see her grandparents,doesn't work.In the next chapter I hope Stevie gets to snag Heather's mother.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

WTF? a lot of this makes no sense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
1161 Followers
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Princess Previous Part
Princess Series Info