Princess Cumdump

Story Info
An innocent princess falls into ruin courtesy of her uncle.
5.4k words
4.16
61.9k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Komari was her father's only child, his wife having died while giving birth to the little girl. While the King had hoped for a son, his daughter brought him immense pride and he doted on her as any devoted parent might. He was even training the bright and beautiful young woman to assume the throne one day and it was that goal that attracted the ire of his younger brother, Prince Daku.

"A woman should not be the leader of our country," the Prince asserted privately. Many of the nation's citizens agreed. A woman's place was behind the throne, ideally in the royal bedchambers, where she could produce the next generation of royals.

The King, however, maintained that times had changed and the long-followed traditions of royal succession needed to change with it. Naturally, the petite Princess agreed. And so, young Princess Komari and her Uncle Daku were destined to clash.

For many years, Daku had planned to bide his time and wait until his older brother passed on. With the support of many powerful and influential men behind him, the Prince assumed that all he needed to do was assert his privilege as the only surviving male heir to the throne. And then the King mucked everything up.

Perhaps the monarch suspected his younger sibling's ambition. Or perhaps the King simply wanted to see his daughter installed as ruler while he was still around to enjoy it. In any case, the older brother quietly began the process of escalating Princess Komari to the throne. Daku, aware that it would be much more difficult to execute his plan if his niece was already crowned Queen, set his own plans into motion. He summoned his old friend and ally, the Witch of the Wastes, Waru.

"If the people do not support it, Komari will never be crowned Queen," the Prince confided to the witch. "Thus, the easiest path is to ensure that my lovely niece is proven unworthy of the title."

Waru cackled in delight. She had long despised the pint-sized princess' father and was as eager as the evil prince to spoil the young woman's royal ambitions.

"What would guarantee that she was seen as unworthy?" she asked Prince Daku with a mischievous smile. "Conspiring with our enemies?"

Daku shook his head.

"That would be effective, to be sure," he replied. "But too difficult to arrange without the risk of detection. I was thinking of something less complicated."

He paused. Waru recognized his desire for drama and indulged the man.

"Please, what does Your Highness have in mind?" she asked deferentially.

"What if Princess Komari were to become pregnant?" Daku asked with a twisted grin. "And what if the Princess was unable to name the father of her unborn child? How would the people feel about such a woman serving as their Queen?"

Again, the witch cackled with glee, immediately grasping the brilliance of the Prince's suggestion.

"She would be proven unworthy," Waru answered mirthfully. "And she would be branded a whore."

The smile on Daku's face stretched from ear-to-ear. It was difficult to gauge which pleased him more, removing his niece as a possible successor to the throne or shaming the naïve beauty as a wanton slut.

"I can find the men we need to rape the stupid little bitch," he said. "Time will be an issue, however. I want to see her fucked by at least a hundred men, but I worry about how long that might take. If the King discovers our plan, things could get complicated."

"I have a potion for that," the witch chuckled malevolently. "It was meant to be a fertility drug. There is a side-effect, though, that would make it very useful to us. A man who ingests it will not only ejaculate several times his normal output, he will do so within mere seconds once he has fully embedded his shaft inside the Princess' vagina."

"So, two, even three men every minute?" Daku asked. "She could receive over a hundred men in less than an hour."

"Why stop there?" the witch asked suggestively. "She could be used by a thousand men or more in a single night."

The Prince looked at his old friend with renewed admiration.

"A thousand men," he repeated with an evil laugh. "That would be perfect! You can make enough of the potion to make it happen?"

"That is the easy part," Waru snorted derisively. "I'm more concerned that the slut might not be able to accommodate thirty gallons of cum in her belly."

"Dear Gods!" Daku gasped. "That much?"

The witch shrugged.

"It's a guess," she admitted. "At least two dozen gallons, I should think. More likely thirty. Perhaps as much as three dozen gallons, depending on how well your men respond to the potion."

The Prince began to laugh. Soon, he had tears of amusement streaming down his cheeks.

"She'll have cum trickling out of her ears!" he exulted. "Once my brother sees how brazen a whore his daughter has become, he'll have no choice but to eliminate her from the line of succession."

"Shall I prepare the potion?" Waru asked.

Daku nodded.

"Yes, she'll be ripe in another two weeks, according to her chamber maid. Can you be ready by then?"

The witch nodded.

"Can you arrange for a thousand men by then?" she queried.

"Easily," the man responded. "Two gold coins per man ought to be sufficiently persuasive."

"That many men in a single night will likely leave the Princess in a sorry state," Waru observed, her eyes sparkling with merriment.

"All the better," Daku chortled. "Once my brother sees what a slut his daughter is, he will have no choice but to put her to work in the royal brothel. Either that or the stables."

"I'll get to work, then," the witch nodded and then took her leave. The Prince watched her depart, adjusting the large erection in his pants as he imagined his lovely little niece pumped full of cum, her belly round and swollen.

"Soon, my pretty," he whispered to no one. "Soon!"

"Uncle, this is an awful story!" Rebecca complained. The young college student was recuperating after she fell off her bicycle and hit her head. Her doctor's had recommended she have someone sit with her for a few days and her mother's brother had been asked to cover a shift.

"It gets better," her uncle promised. "Drink your tea. I'll continue."

Princess Komari was excited. Her father had just told her that Prince Hansamu from the neighboring country of Trubel would be making an official visit in a month's time. The King was aware his gorgeous daughter had dreamed of marrying the charming royal ever since they had met as children. The monarch even went so far as to hint that the Prince might be coming to ask for Komari's hand in marriage. As a result, her excitement was spilling over.

"I can barely contain myself," she confided in her maid, Mathilda. "I haven't seen him since we were thirteen but he kissed me then."

"Did you like it, Your Highness?" the maid giggled.

"It made me tingle all over," replied Komari breathlessly. "Everywhere."

It was a saucy thing to say and the Princess meant it to sound that way. Now eighteen, she was still a virgin with almost no experience, but she was not that innocent.

Mathilda gasped, pretending to be shocked. She wasn't. She was quite aware of how frequently the Princess masturbated in the privacy of her bedchamber. She had heard Komari cry out in the night.

Both girls quickly shushed when they heard a knock on the bedchamber door.

"Pardon for disturbing Your Highness," came a voice, one of the many ushers serving in the palace. "Prince Daku requests Your Highness join him in the Sun Room."

"Tell Uncle that I am on my way," the Princess called through the thick oaken door. She turned back to her maid.

"From Heaven to Hell," she quipped. She found her father's younger brother to be distasteful, even creepy. But her father had taught her that tact and diplomacy required a still tongue at times. With that guiding principle in mind, she had successfully avoided adding tension to the relationship, although she tried to avoid being alone with the man.

The Sun Room was a good spot to meet. It was open and located near the center of the palace. There were always people walking through it en route to somewhere else. If Prince Daku had asked Komari to meet elsewhere, she might have brought a companion, one of her servants. As it was, she felt so at ease in the Sun Room that she decided to go alone. It would prove to be a fateful choice.

Daku was already there when the Princess arrived, seated by a window. He was bathed in sunlight, which created a bizarre contrast with his gaunt jaundiced appearance. He did not stand but instead waved at the chair opposite his own.

"Please sit, Komari," he said, his gaze wandering over her body as she took her seat. "You have grown up so beautifully. I am reminded of your mother."

Komari blushed, irritated by her uncle's casual greeting, and yet flattered by his compliment.

"Thank you," she acknowledged.

"Tea?" the man asked. Daku was ten years younger than his brother, almost forty. The two brothers bore no physical resemblance with the exception of their eyes. They both had the same steel grey eyes as their father did.

The Princess accepted a cup of a steaming beverage and held it beneath her nose.

"Oh! It smells delightful!" she sighed. "I feel more relaxed already!"

"Yes, it's a special blend," Daku smiled thinly.

"So, what did you wish to discuss, Uncle?" the young woman asked as she took a sip. "It's delicious, too!"

"I'm glad you like it," the older man nodded. He paused as his niece took another sip and then another. "It's good, isn't it?"

"So good," Komari giggled happily. She was suddenly feeling flushed and happy. There was a warm glow in her belly and a pleasant throbbing in her crotch. She swallowed a big gulp of tea and was rewarded by an intense spasm of pleasure.

"Oh Goddess!" she purred. She greedily slurped down the last of her cup and shivered yet again as she felt a small orgasm. Her face red with lust, Komari shoved her cup back to the grinning older man opposite her.

"May I have another cup, Uncle?" she asked, her expression needy.

"Of course, my dear," Daku smiled, his eyes twinkling with amusement. He refilled the cup and pushed it toward the Princess.

"You look a bit flushed," the man continued. "Do you feel alright?"

Komari sipped from her cup and sighed happily. She felt loose, even giddy.

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I'm ovulating," the young woman confided with a mischievous grin. "So, I'm feeling... well, you know."

"Horny?" Daku offered with a return grin. The Princess found herself noticing things about him. Had he always been so handsome?

She nodded, admitting he was right without saying a word.

"You make me wish that I wasn't your father's brother," the Prince joked.

Komari's gasp was just the response Daku was hoping for. She replied so softly that the Prince had to strain to hear her.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked quietly.

Daku abruptly stood and offered his hand.

"Please come with me, Your Highness," he said, helping the young woman to her feet. She giggled as she stumbled a bit.

Leading the petite Princess by the hand, Daku pulled her into the garden and took her to a gardener's tool shed out behind a copse of trees. Waru was waiting.

"I don't want an audience, witch," Daku hissed. Fortunately, the Princess was so intoxicated that she barely took note of the witch's presence.

"Fine, but you probably want this," the old woman cackled, handing a small vial to her partner. "Drink it."

Daku trusted few people. Waku was the rare exception. He tossed back the liquid and grimaced.

"That was foul," he frowned.

"You'll thank me, later," the witch laughed and then she vanished into the shadows.

The Prince laid his swooning niece back on a table and began tearing off her dress. He wanted to see the small beauty naked while he fucked her. Komari was so high that she only moaned and sighed. She made no protest.

"The sun will be setting in an hour, Princess," Daku crowed. "That's when the party will really get started, after dark. Until then, however, you'll just have to settle for me."

He paused to admire the small and slender woman sprawled out nude before him. Barely 144cm, Komari still looked more like a girl than a woman. Her breasts were small and her crotch was hairless. The sight made Daku's cock swell. Or perhaps it was Waku's potion.

"Gods!" the Prince exclaimed as his cock grew to a whopping twenty-five centimeters in length and over eight centimeters thick. At the same time, he could feel his balls growing as well. He grinned.

"Always full of surprises, eh witch?" he chuckled as he positioned the tip of his fat cock at the wet slit between his niece's legs. With a firm thrust, he slowly worked his hard sausage inside the young woman's gooey hole.

"Oh fuck!" the older man groaned. It had been some time since he had fucked anyone and he had never been so thick and hard in his life. His pace slowly picked up until he was slamming into Komari's body violently. She shuddered every time his hips crashed into hers and the lewd wet slap of skin against skin punctuated the intensity of their rutting.

The Princess, her blood teeming with drugs, was cumming nearly non-stop. Her small legs were wrapped around her Uncle's waist and she moaned passionately as he fucked her.

"Hansamu! Hansamu!" she cried out. "Fuck me, Hansamu!"

Daku laughed. He loved it that Komari was so high that she didn't know who was pounding her. As he imagined the thousand young men who would soon follow him, he felt his cock swell even more. It was tempting to pull it out to see how big he had gotten, but he chose to keep himself embedded as deeply inside his niece's trembling twat as possible.

"By tomorrow morning, pretty girl, you will have fucked a thousand men," the man teased as he stirred her guts with his bat-sized boner. "My brother's dream of making you Queen will vanish like the morning mist. And you will carry a child whose father you will never know. When the people learn what a shameless whore their sweet Princess is, they will put you to work in the royal whorehouse. How does that make you feel?"

"Fuck me!" Komari begged mindlessly. "Make me cum!"

Her uncle laughed with delight.

"I'll fuck you, alright," he sneered. "I may even be the one to knock you up! Wouldn't that be an entertaining turn of events? My brother might even approve."

Daku pushed inside of his niece as deeply as he could, enjoying the soft mushiness of her virgin hole. Her face contorted with a combination of pain and pleasure as she was stuffed full. The Prince could see her belly bulge from the huge invader in her guts and his cock throbbed with purpose.

"Alright Waru," he spoke to the gathering gloom. "You were right. I did want the potion, thank you."

As he suspected, the witch stepped out of the shadows where she'd been lurking. The smirk on her face told Daku that she knew precisely how large his cock had grown.

"I told you!" she cackled as she took a peek at the part of her old friend's monster schlong that had not yet penetrated the girl. She smiled with approval and satisfaction. "It's big. Does it feel good?"

"My cock or the little whore?" the Prince joked. "Either way, I think the Princess might be as full as she can handle."

"Let's find out," the witch sneered.

Waru made a warding gesture with her fingers and Daku felt his cock swell yet again. He groaned, although his pretty niece groaned even louder. Unable to stop himself, the Prince resumed thrusting and he was rewarded by an obscene slurping and squelching that betrayed just how much the petite Princess had been stretched open.

"Oh! It's like music!" the Sorceress snorted with glee. "She's never going to be able to forget this night."

"Dear Gods!" Daku grunted as he pistoned in and out. "She's so sloppy that its like fucking a bowl of gruel."

"Well, enjoy her while you can. The men you've hired should be arriving soon, yes?"

"Yes," the man huffed, savoring the sensation of his enormous shaft spearing into Komari's loose cunt. "They can have her. I'm about to cum."

"Be sure to hold your cock inside of her when you do," the witch advised. "Unless you want some other man to father her child."

Daku groaned with regret.

"As much as I am tempted, it would be unwise for me to be the one," he said. He pulled his giant erection from inside the girl, admiring its length and thickness, and pointed it at the Princess' face. When he came, he ejaculated great blasts of jism all over Komari's face and chest, liberally coating her in sticky white goo. His cock erupted like a hose, spraying her down with his clumpy cum until it ran off her face and body like rain. Finally, he stepped back and admired his handiwork.

"A masterpiece," he chuckled.

"Some kind of piece, anyway," Waru added wryly. "She'll make a good whore."

His cock having shrunk back to normal, the Prince shoved his member back into his pants.

"I would love to watch, but I can't take the chance that someone might talk about it," he said with real regret. "You'll make sure the Princess is treated properly, won't you?"

"You mean, like a cum-guzzling gutter-slut?" the witch wisecracked.

"Precisely," grinned Daku and he quietly stepped away into the darkness.

Princess Komari was discovered in the garden the following morning. She was naked, her small body visibly swollen with cum. Jism drooled freely from her gaping vagina and while she was conscious, she just lay there twitching as the sperm from a thousand men dribbled out of her fuckhole. The gardener who found her immediately summoned the palace guard. They in turn, after covering the drenched young woman with a blanket, called for the King.

For a few moments, the monarch was crushed by what he saw, his beautiful daughter repeatedly raped and reduced to a cumdump. But as he leaned over to listen to her whispers, he paled in horror.

"Fuck me, Papa," she moaned shamelessly. "I want more! Please, fuck me more!"

The King stood up as if stung.

"Shall I take her to the apothecary, Your Majesty?" one of his servants asked.

The King shook his head. He suddenly looked very old and tired.

"Take her to the brothel," he ordered. "It's what she wants. Then summon my brother. We need to speak as soon as possible."

The King was pacing by a large window when his younger brother arrived. Daku was nervous. He didn't yet know if the King suspected any foul play.

"My daughter has revealed herself as an unrepentant slut," the older man said sadly. "I had heard rumors about her appetites but foolishly dismissed them as court gossip."

The Prince, who had been responsible for starting those same rumors, hid a smile.

"I don't what else she has done," the King continued. "Or who. A part of me wants to know everything. Another part is afraid of the truth."

"If I may offer my services, brother," Daku began carefully. "I could go speak with her."

"You'll find her at the royal brothel," the King sighed. "I take solace knowing that her mother died before she could see her daughter fall so low."

He looked up at his younger sibling, his eyes welling up with tears.

"Was I so blind that I could not see?" he asked. "Was my sweet Komari always like this?"

"I do not wish to be indelicate," Daku replied, measuring his words carefully.

"You are my brother," the King said, waving his hand as if to dismiss his younger sibling's apparent concerns. "Please, speak freely."

"I have heard the same rumors as you have," the Prince said quietly. "I first heard them a few years ago. I know it must be painful to hear, but I suspect Komari has been... active... for quite some time."

A series of emotions played across the older man's features: confusion, sadness, and then anger.

"Then the little whore is in the right place," he muttered finally. "Let her stay there where she can get all the cock she wants. Slut!"

12