Princess Cumdump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spat on the stones in front of his throne and then looked up at his younger brother.

"Please tell the brothel madam that my daughter is to receive as many customers as possible," he said, his voice thick with emotion. "If she is to be a whore, then she should be the best whore in all my kingdom. And the palace guard should be told that Komari is available to all of them free of charge."

Again, Daku hid his smile.

"As you command, Majesty," he bowed. He strode away, feeling more hopeful about his future than he had in many years.

When the Prince was ushered into the brothel's small-scale theater, it took a moment for his eyes to adjust. As his vision adapted, he realized he was looking at a small stage on which there was a bed. On the bed was a naked Princess with a cock filling every hole. She was squealing happily as three thick boners sawed in and out of her. Daku broke into a big smile.

"As you can see, Your Highness," his guide said nervously. "Your niece is being given very special attention from our customers."

"You mean, your customers are paying the brothel handsomely for the opportunity to fuck the King's beautiful daughter, correct?"

The guide gulped audibly and nodded meekly.

"As it should be," the Prince offered his approval, much to the surprise and relief of the brothel employee. "Princess Komari has embarrassed His Majesty by revealing herself to be a brazen and insatiable whore. The only proper place for a woman with her sinful appetites is in a place like this."

"Yes, Your Highness. Understood," the guide stammered. "In that case, I should tell you that some of the customers would like to experiment with double penetration."

"I don't follow," said the Prince, gesturing at the stage. "She's already taking on three men at the same time."

"Uh, this would involve doubling up in the same hole," the guide said, his face red.

"Two cocks in the same hole?" Daku laughed. "I've never seen that before. By all means, please allow such an experiment to proceed immediately."

He leaned in and spoke directly in the guide's ear.

"Make sure they are the biggest cocks you can find. Understand?"

The guide nodded and chanced a slight smile. The Prince laughed and clapped him on the shoulder.

"Good man!" he shouted after the guide who was scampering off to execute Daku's orders. "Don't disappoint me, now! Big ones!"

The Prince had spotted the two chairs reserved for visiting royal family members. He and his brother had used them often after the death of the Queen. He quietly took a seat and waited for the guide to pass along his instructions. He didn't have to wait long.

As the men currently fucking the Princess finished up and spunked their loads into her holes, two enormous orcs were brought on stage. Without realizing it, Daku leaned forward in his chair. The big muscular orcs stood two meters tall and dangling from their crotches were cocks that measured at least thirty centimeters in length. As they approached the cum-drunk Princess, their cocks began to stiffen and grow. Seated in his chair, Daku also adjusted his growing erection.

It seemed the orcs had engaged in similar acts before. They moved with practiced ease. One of them lay atop the tiny Princess and impaled her on his long thick shaft. Her eyes bulged as he lifted her up until she was upright, gravity pulling her small body onto the creature's huge shaft. She clung to the orc's belly as he bounced her doll-sized figure on his swollen fuck-stick until she somehow had all thirty centimeters inside her torso.

Only then did the second orc step up to sandwich the squirming helpless royal between he and his colleague. Positioning the tip of his huge cock near the entrance to Komari's drooling fuckhole, he began to push. At first, nothing happened. The Princess whimpered, out of her mind with lust and from endless hours of non-stop sex. Then, her hips twitched and the second orc's cock started to slowly slip inside.

Princess Komari let out an animal-like howl that made the orcs snarl and squeal with delight. Grabbing the girl by her hips, the two beasts held her fast while they cruelly crammed their two fat cocks into her ruined sloppy twat. She gibbered helplessly as the orcs settled into a steady rhythm, rocking back and forth on their heels and steadily pushing deeper and deeper into the young woman's quivering quim.

"Marvelous," the Prince chuckled.

"She sure can handle a pounding," said Waru. She was seated next to him. Daku jumped.

"Damn it, witch! Stop doing that!" he groused, although it had been a running joke for over a decade. Waru always enjoyed sneaking up her old friend.

"You seem engrossed," the witch teased. "Although I admit watching the Princess skewered like a pig is quite entertaining. Has the King seen this?"

The Prince shook his head.

"No. Not yet," he replied.

"Please, I would be most grateful if you could make it come to pass before all this is over."

Daku looked at the witch, surprised by the humility in her tone.

"You must really hate my brother," he said.

"Not as much as you do," Waru retorted.

"No," the Prince again shook his head. "I don't hate him. He's just in my way."

"And what about her?" the witch nodded her head in the direction of the stage where the Princess was nearly screaming with pleasure while her small body was ruined by the two orcs.

Daku shrugged and smiled ruefully.

"I've always wanted to destroy that stupid little slut," he admitted. "Ever since she was twelve and she made fun of me for flirting with her."

"Oh, Daku! My old friend," Waru grinned. "You always fall for the ones you can't have."

"Perhaps, but now everyone is going to have Princess Komari," the man growled. "Everyone! Man and beast alike!"

"Well, she sure is getting the beast part tonight!" the witch quipped.

The Prince gestured to the stage.

"It doesn't seem possible that a woman as small as Komari could handle a single orc cock, let alone two. Is this your work, Sorceress?"

Waru's eyes twinkled with mischief.

"I am aware of an elixir that could allow a woman of the Princess' stature to accommodate two large males such as these."

"Will she remain that way?" Daku asked, clearly excited. "Stretched open, I mean?"

The witch cackled as witches do.

"The night is young, old friend," she laughed. "The question you should be asking is how much more can we open her up?"

Daku again gazed at his old friend with admiration.

"I don't deserve you, witch," he admitted.

Waru laughed.

"No, you don't," she replied. "But then, here we are. Let's watch a while, shall we?"

The Prince nodded and turned back to the stage just in time to see the Princess cumming spectacularly. Her slut juice sprayed from her crotch, bathing the genitals of the beasts rutting in her slack and sloppy snatch.

"That potion you gave her seems to be long-lasting," Daku smirked. "Komari looks to be the perfect cumdump."

The witch laughed.

"Well, the effects of my potion wore off halfway through the night," she confessed. "Your sweet Princess Cumdump, it turns out, is a true nymphomaniac."

On the stage, Princess Komari was proving the old woman's point, shamelessly begging for the orcs to continue.

"Fuck me," she gibbered maniacally. "Fuck me more! It feels so good!"

The Prince turned back to his old friend. Waru was grinning like a madwoman.

"So, you're telling me that this is the real Komari?" Daku was almost giddy at the realization that his brother's only daughter was a genuinely insatiable fuck-slut. The witch nodded.

"Yes," she shrugged. "Your niece is a whore through and through."

For a moment, the Prince's laughter rang out loudly, unable to contain his delight.

"Oh, that's just perfect!" he chuckled. "A pregnant whore with no idea who the father of her baby is. My brother will flee in shame."

A loud squeal drew his attention back to the show. Having been sufficiently prepared, the Princess was about to begin the finale of her performance. A small platform had been rolled out onto the stage while the orcs had done their work. Atop the platform was a small seat and in the middle of the seat was a large dildo. The big fake cock was ten centimeters thick and thirty centimeters tall. Komari had been lowered onto it until she was fully impaled on it.

"Ooh, that's a big toy," the witch laughed. It was almost a giggle and Daku took notice. He saw Waru's fingers moving and a moment later, the big dildo began to quiver and throb. The petite Princess gasped and moaned, trapped in place, pussy juice streaming out from her ruined vagina.

"Why do you hate her so much?" the Prince asked quietly.

Waru's eyes flashed with obvious anger.

"The King and I were romantic," she explained crisply. "The Queen seduced him while she was ripe and he impregnated her on the first try. The bitch died in childbirth, so the Princess must bear the penalty for her mother's sin."

Daku was stunned.

"You never told me," he said earnestly. "I'm so sorry."

The witch smiled fondly at the man.

"And that's why we are friends," she said. "Don't forget the other guilty party in this nasty business. The King must be driven away."

Daku laughed.

"I have an idea about how to do that," he smiled with a wicked glint in his eyes. "Roll the whore out into the village square and let the people take turns using her mouth while that thing destroys her body."

It was the witch's turn to give her old friend an admiring look.

"That would be absolutely delicious," she said. "Thank you!"

"That's what friends are for," the Prince joked.

Princess Komari was rolled out into the square just after sunrise. For the next several hours, she squirmed helplessly, impaled on the huge dildo, while villagers lined up by the dozens to fuck her throat and cum in her face. Finally, mercifully, the King was summoned to witness his daughter's debauchery. He didn't say a word. He watched silently for almost an hour and then ordered his servants to bring her back to the palace.

That night, the Prince was summoned to the throne room by the King's most trusted advisers. He was told his older brother had fled the country and he had taken his daughter with him. Daku was crowned the new King and Waru became his most valued counselor. A few weeks later, Daku learned that his brother had sought exile in orc country. He was making a small fortune pimping the former Princess to horny orc men young and old.

"That's a horrible story!" Rebecca squawked as her uncle closed the book he'd been reading to her. "And a horrible ending!"

"Yes, I almost forgot," said her mother's older brother, smiling mischievously. "And they all lived happily ever after."

The young blonde woman fought back a giggle. She didn't want to encourage the man's obviously twisted sense of humor.

"Seriously, Uncle. Where did you find such a perverted book?"

"In your mother's private library," her relative replied, waggling his eyebrows. This time Rebecca did giggle. Her Uncle was so silly at times. His expression turned serious.

"Now, I know that you're a little too old for normal bedtime stories," he said. "So, I found that. But you need to rest now. That was a terrible tumble you took."

"Thank you, Uncle."

"Of course," the man smiled warmly. "Now, finish your tea. You look flushed."

"It's delicious," Rebecca acknowledged as she drained her cup.

"Yes, it's a special blend."

"May I have another cup, Uncle?" she asked.

"Of course, my dear," Daku smiled, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

12