Princess, Dragon: 1 Each

Story Info
A young lady finds herself at the mercy of a dragoness.
1.5k words
4.3
18.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iidhuuka
Iidhuuka
17 Followers

Lilia Cross woke slowly, groggy and with a pounding headache. She was lying on some sort of soft springy moss, and her clothes were soaked. She wasn't cold though; the air was quite warm, and a very warm body was pressed up against her. Before she could fully register the other's presence, a very large, very scaly, very warm hand started rubbing her inner thigh gently. She shivered and let out an involuntary moan, responding to something more than just the intimate petting. Something had sparked through her nervous system the moment their skin made contact.

The only time she had felt an instant reaction like this was the few times she'd made skin to skin contact with an undead, or one of those who served the evil gods; that was revulsion however, the precise opposite of the sensation she experienced at this stranger's touch.

Before she could work out what that must mean, the hand on her thigh slid further up than it had before and nimbly cupped her sex, applying only the lightest of pressures. Her response-half asleep as she still was-was to buck against the hand eagerly. There was a soft feminine chuckle from behind her, felt as much as heard as the stranger was pressed so tightly against her back. The hand left her sex, and razor sharp talons briefly scratched against her belly as the stranger felt around for the top of her panties. Somehow, the talons did not cause any harm or even pain. The stranger's hand was too large though, and there was the sound of soaked fabric tearing.

The ruination of Lilia's panties did not give the wonderful creature pause, as her middle finger found and began to enter Lilia's sex. As before, she could feel the sharpness of her lover's claw but it caused her neither harm nor pain. There was a tiny trickle of blood as her hymen broke, but somehow that didn't really hurt either. Though Lilia would have no way of knowing this, the finger now slowly sliding in and out of her was roughly the size of most human penises.

Her moans were muted at first, but by the time she had the first orgasm of her life, she was fully awake and very loud-almost screaming. There was a delighted chuckle from behind her, and a smoky voice said "Judging from how loud you were there at the end, I think it's safe to assume you're awake now~" Lilia opened her eyes, seeing a large hand. The back was covered in hard sapphire blue scales, the palm and pads of the fingers were softer alabaster white scales. Her dress was completely soaked and her feet were bare. Her green hair was half dried, and horribly tangled. She sat up and turned, peering curiously at the woman who had just taken her virginity.

She was at least nine feet tall and most of her body was covered in armored blue scales. Her belly, chest, inner thighs, and the undersides of her arms were softer white scales. In fact, her belly and breasts were scale-free, just silky white skin shimmering slightly in the firelight. Her face was very human, except for the webbed fins in place of ears and the sharp carnivore teeth. There were more fins along her arms and legs, and her feet were webbed. Her tail moved slightly, fins along its dorsal side and ending in a shark-like tail. Fingers and toes both came to sharp talons.

Suddenly, Lilia's memory came back in a flash. She had been taking a ship from Finmark back to Britania, and there was a storm. She was a paladin, and the high winds and waves bothered her not at all, but she had no ability to fight sea creatures effectively. When the cracken broke the ship and she fell in the freezing ocean, she had assumed her death was inevitable. Yet here she was, having lost her boots but otherwise apparently come out of the whole ordeal unscathed, or was she?

"Am I dead?" She asked the creature curiously. As a paladin, she had little fear of death, so the question sounded quite casual. Her lover smiled and said "Yes and no. That is, you did die, but are fully alive now. I resurrected you after you drowned."

As Lilia knew she was not an undead that could mean only one thing. She felt utterly foolish for not realizing it sooner. She quickly prostrated herself and said "Thank you for saving me my goddess Leviathan!" Of the nine dragon gods of the Thanicos Pantheon, Leviathan had always had a special draw for Lilia even from earliest childhood. She had chosen to become a paladin of Leviathan, protecting foreign trade and investments-Leviathan's domain among human affairs. Leviathan also ruled the seas, but it was her aspect as the patron of economic cooperation that her followers were encouraged to participate in and her paladins to defend.

Lilia did not fling herself to the floor because she was afraid of offending her goddess, but rather because she was so devoted to and in awe of Leviathan. To have lost her virginity to the dragoness was an honor beyond anything she had ever dared hope for, and she was pretty sure she knew what was to come next. Her freshly deflowered sex tightened in excitement and anticipation.

Leviathan said "I have resurrected many of my paladins who died at sea. However, as you will be aware, most awaken on the shore, as if they washed up there on their own. I have brought you to my home and deflowered you~ I know your answer or I wouldn't have brought you here, but I will ask just for form's sake: will you submit all you have and are to me and become my champion, Lilia Cross?~"

Lilia's "Yes my goddess!" was so immediate she almost cut off the end of what Leviathan had said.

The giant dragoness stood, fire dancing brighter, glistening gloriously off her scales. A feature Lilia had not noted before became apparent. There was a tiny slit at Leviathan's pubis, which was parted as her penis extruded. It was very long and thick, a roughly S-shaped tentacle. Under normal circumstances, nothing like that could ever fit into any human woman without doing her serious harm. However, an impossibly sharp claw had already been inside her and done no damage. Lilia felt a special feeling as her shoulders remained pressed to the floor and her ass rose into the air. She was aroused, in love, and in worshipful awe of Leviathan. She waited with baited breath as her goddess padded softly behind her.

One large hand pressed firmly but gently between her shoulder blades to keep her in her extremely submissive pose. Her other hand toyed briefly with her champion's clit before moving to her hip to steady her. She slid in slowly the first time, her champion's body changing to accommodate her. Lilia moaned as she felt herself stretch. The member was so large and so long that it made a visible bulge in Lilia's belly.

Once she was sure that Lilia could take her without risk-sure that the complicated magic she used was working-she began pounding Lilia relentlessly. The young woman's eyes rolled back and her tongue lolled out. She was in extreme physical and emotional pleasure and religious ecstasy, and no thought could even form.

Finally, just after Lilia's sixth or seventh orgasm-she had lost count-her goddess's penis did yet another unlikely thing-penetrating Lilia's cervix harmlessly and painlessly. Instead of cum though, eggs began being deposited in Lilia's womb. She had her most powerful orgasm of the evening thus far, sustained for a long period of time-until the last egg was implanted and Leviathan withdrew herself from her champion.

At some point in the violent sex, Lilia's dress had been ruined too, only some small shreds of fabric clinging to her skin. Only, she didn't have skin over most of her body anymore-she now had scales in a pattern that resembled Leviathan. She saw a mirror against one wall, seeing herself still in a deeply submissive posture, but much about her had changed. Her goddess's magic had been hard at work as she was claimed, transforming her into a similar form as her mistress. Her hair was still bright green, but her eyes were bright lantern yellow now, and her tail swished back and forth. She was still 5 feet tall, very small compared to her mistress. There was a slight bulge where the eggs sat in her womb.

She had much better vision now, glancing around the cozy little cave then back to her goddess with devoted and worshipful eyes. "Thank you mistress~" She said, voice almost achingly sincere. Wordlessly, Leviathan gathered Lilia up into a gentle hug, laying them both down on her bed of moss, enormous hands stroking her champion's back slowly. "I love you Lilia~" She said softly before drifting off to sleep, new champion in her hands.

Iidhuuka
Iidhuuka
17 Followers